Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

twinkle, twinkle, little bat
Oh, Blackbird sounds like a really nice choice for a processional. Anyone have any other good ideas for a guitar processional? We've got a classical guitarist booked and I really need to figure out what he should be playing for the processional and recessional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Skinny Pimp
Oct 24, 2004

by T. Finn

LittleCat posted:

Oh, Blackbird sounds like a really nice choice for a processional. Anyone have any other good ideas for a guitar processional? We've got a classical guitarist booked and I really need to figure out what he should be playing for the processional and recessional.

My brother is playing for my wedding, and I'm going to second your request. I have no idea what I want him to play yet!

Lady googooGaGa
Nov 3, 2006

Are you freaking kidding me!?
I can't give a specific song, but I picked blackbird based on how I think I'll feel in that moment. I've had some pretty low moments in the past but my fiance is everything I ever wanted, soooo. Try looking at the processional song as what that moment will mean to you.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I had a classical guitarist perform during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had him play pretty typical stuff. He had a website with clips of him playing so I was able to pick what I wanted, but I searched other websites and just went to Amazon to find clips of things that I wasn't familiar with. Honestly, I don't remember a drat thing as far as music went for the ceremony, but people tell me it was superb.

Processional

Jesu

Bride Processional

Pachelbel Canon in D

Recessional

Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee (Ode to Joy)

I'll give him a shout out too: http://www.russellguitar.com/home He's got a list of his wedding repertoire if you're looking for both modern guitar and classical.

Gravitee fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Feb 26, 2009

roop
May 10, 2002

I am become Roberto, the destroyer of scoring chances
I'll ask just once more since I didn't get an answer....

Have any Canadians bought from bluenile? What duties/taxes were there?

Farewell Horizon
Sep 12, 2005

by Fistgrrl

roop posted:

I haven't, but I am Canadian. There will probably be quite a bit of duty on it, depending oh who ships. You could probably call fedex and canada post to get numbers. Typically its a percentage of the retail value, so they should be able to give you figures if you have a price range.

JohnnyRnR
May 16, 2004
Beer Ninja
I just called one of the companies that supplies me with diamonds and they remember the duty as being ~30%.

Ouch!

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

Our invitations arrived! And they're so pretty. I guess I've got to get off my butt and start addressing envelopes.

If anyone's looking for custom or semi-custom invitations, let me recommend Etsy user arippke. She's great to work with, quick, and very communicative. And she's got a good eye! We got a version of the "Rachel" invitations in our wedding colours and they came out beautifully. Her prices are quite reasonable, in my opinion - although not so great with the lousy Canadian dollar, but c'est la vie.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

ElanoreMcMantis posted:

People think you have to be tacky to get married in Vegas, but some of the hotels are amazingly reasonably priced for what they offer, it takes soooooo much stress away from it, and there is something for everyone there.

For our wedding I'm walking down the aisle to 'Blackbird' by the Beatles played by a live guitarist, we have traditional attire for the chapel (except he is wearing a suit and not a tux). Its broadcast live online, we get a DVD, ton of pictures, two nights in a big suite, wine and cheese each day, champagne breakfast (except I can't drink it, pregnant!), a basket of gifts (garter, etc) to take home, all of the flowers, etc. etc. A bunch of family and friends are coming along.

I looked at nearly every venue I could find online. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

This is pretty much what my uncle and his second wife did, and we had SO MUCH FUN. I was about nine so I don't remember much except the Circusdome at Circus Circus and all the fun stuff we did before/after, but iirc it was something like 40 people there and they managed to get everyone a room for some ridiculous price. I'm seriously considering Vegas when I get married later on.

E:

Gravitee posted:

I had a classical guitarist perform during the ceremony and cocktail hour.

My parents had a classical guitarist too, and their processional was a gorgeous arrangement of Wachet Auf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyWOIKCtjiw&feature=related

Imagine that on a guitar instead of a trumpet and you've got the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8czdx_AOM&feature=related

there it is on guitar. It rocks.

Santclair fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 27, 2009

Tatiana
Jan 29, 2001
Forum Veteran

Santclair posted:

My parents had a classical guitarist too, and their processional was a gorgeous arrangement of Wachet Auf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyWOIKCtjiw&feature=related

Imagine that on a guitar instead of a trumpet and you've got the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8czdx_AOM&feature=related

there it is on guitar. It rocks.

ooh Im having one too! :)

I finally got some favours made!

plus

plus some rocks equals

They still need tags, but they turned out pretty well and economical :)

And ditto on Michaels, we get a 40% off coupon in pretty much every paper.

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

^^^^ Love the bamboo!

What does everyone think of restaurant weddings? I'm attempting to plan an Illinois wedding from another state and I'm trying my best right now to look at what venues are available, but resources online are limited. Location is very important to me and I'd really rather not go the country club route (unless it had a nicer outdoor setting than a golf course). So I was thinking a park wedding/restaurant reception, which cuts out things like renting tables, separate caterers, etc. Any thoughts? Can it be done for less than a fortune?

FidgetyRat
Feb 1, 2005

Contemplating the suckiness of people since 1982
One huge benefit to having an actual reception hall is the staff is generally used to it. In many cases the manger will be more like a wedding planner and will take care of any problems you have or help as much as they can to take the stress off the couple..

I can't see that with a restaurant.

jshoreflyer
Jan 19, 2009

Oh You Wan Taste Rainbow? Skittle No Good Only Rice An Noodle!

roop posted:

I just ordered my engagement ring for my girlfriend from James Allen, im not sure if they are any cheaper for duties/taxes but they are extremely helpful.

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

I've asked about alcohol budgeting once or twice, but I think I have the wrong angle on it. Here's another try: Has anyone been to a wedding with a capped "open" bar? How's that worked out?

Our venue is looking like it could get pricey for booze, so we're thinking of have two bottles of wine served to each table at dinner, and putting a $1500 cap on the bar. After that point, it'd revert to a cash bar. I'd love to ensure that none of our guests have to pay for anything, but there are several young men who will almost definitely drink heavily, and we can't afford to get into a situation where we'll get screwed on the bar bill. I don't know. What do you guys think? Tacky?

Isabell Iam
Jul 25, 2007
The proud proprietor of the wax museum.

LittleCat posted:

Our venue is looking like it could get pricey for booze, so we're thinking of have two bottles of wine served to each table at dinner, and putting a $1500 cap on the bar. After that point, it'd revert to a cash bar. I'd love to ensure that none of our guests have to pay for anything, but there are several young men who will almost definitely drink heavily, and we can't afford to get into a situation where we'll get screwed on the bar bill. I don't know. What do you guys think? Tacky?

I've never been to a wedding where I had to pay for drinks, but I've been to a few beer-and-wine-only weddings. No one complained, and I'm sure it helped keep the costs down. Liquor can be pricey!

KarmaCandy
Jan 14, 2006

LittleCat posted:

How many people are coming to your wedding? How long is the reception? If you have 100+ people, its a long reception and you know a lot of them are drinkers, that's like a $15 bar tab per person or less which isn't really all too much, especially if its overpriced alcohol to begin with. Keep in mind that if you think a few young men are going to go crazy, they may go crazy anyway, just at the expense of everyone else - downing their drinks quickly (especially if you have liquor), having quite a few, while some of your guests who are enjoying themselves and not paying attention to the alcohol quite so much may have to open up their wallets after their first round.

I would probably go open bar for beer/wine, cash bar for hard alcohol, personally or maybe have a signature cocktail or two until you "run out" (hit the limit) but keep the beer/wine flowing. Often times, it's alcohol that keeps the event festive and keeps people (especially the young men) on the dance floor.

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. And I'd appreciate more ideas if anyone has them!

We'll have around 100 guests, and we're anticipating the post dinner reception time to be around 3-4 hours. Maybe less, because it's a Sunday evening, and a lot of our guests are teachers or other professionals. The costs for the drinks are 5-6 dollars per glass, plus taxes and "service charges", so around 7 bucks a glass most likely. So yeah, 1500 is pretty stingy for the alcohol tab (plus the 2 bottles of wine per table).

But we've got 2 months to go till the wedding, and we just found out we're paying for the booze recently (his folks were, they backed out, long story), so we don't really have a lot of spare cash lying around or much time to save up. I'm pretty much at wits end trying to figure out what to do, and it doesn't help that his folks just keep telling us we shouldn't have to pay for anything so we should just have a dry wedding.

KarmaCandy
Jan 14, 2006

LittleCat posted:

I'm pretty much at wits end trying to figure out what to do, and it doesn't help that his folks just keep telling us we shouldn't have to pay for anything so we should just have a dry wedding.

Okay... this is going to sound even tackier, but I'm actually kind of serious:

Are the guys who are likely to be the heavy drinkers also your groomsmen? If so, have the groom give them flasks as a present and fill the flasks with the liquor of their choice.

If they're not groomsmen but are good friends, maybe little airplane bottles can be passed out as gifts at the bachelor/bachelorette party. I know that my good friends would understand and be more than happy to help out. It's totally tacky but I'd rather be tacky with my good friends than random strangers and extended family (weird, I know). And obviously, you could explain that these are emergency "Get wasted" reserves and that everyone is welcome to the bar if they're just planning on having a couple.

Sunday evening makes the cap a little easier, I think, because you'll probably have a lot of non-drinkers who don't want to be hungover the next day and the wine will probably be plenty for a lot of them.

JohnnyRnR
May 16, 2004
Beer Ninja

KarmaCandy posted:

Okay... this is going to sound even tackier, but I'm actually kind of serious:

Yeah, that's pretty boorish.

You have to figure that every person will have one drink per hour (They normally drink two in the first hour, one in the second, and then it slows down drastically). If you have a four hour mingle you will be spending roughly $700 per hour.

If you're worried about your friends being drunk idiots then don't invite them or switch to a brunch reception.

RedFish
Aug 6, 2006
..blue fish, one fish, two fish: blue fish need not apply.
Wine, beer, and a signature cocktail.

If people turn their nose up at your proffered free booze, they can buy their own. Have the bartender let people know that's what's available, but they've squirreled away their own stash under the table and people can purchase it off the bartender if they're so minded. (Not serious)

Or just go with the above three. Keeps costs way down, and no one has ever said anything at the weddings I've been to that did this.

quaint bucket
Nov 29, 2007

I posted in here a long time ago and realized I never posted a picture of the engagement ring (I'm kinda picky in what I buy). I'm very happy and comfortable with my purchase.

At the moment, we still haven't picked a date as it's very dependent on when it's going to be before her sister leaves for Afghanistan or coming back to Canada after serving (military nurse). We would have had a tentative date by now; however, a clash of culture from the parents on both sides regarding money arrangement and accommodations despite the fact that it's my fiancee and my money we're using. Either way, it's a very silly mess made by silly people and we're trying to hang in there but we're pretty close to say, "gently caress it" and just throw a last minute wedding in the church and small reception at a restaurant.

Farewell Horizon
Sep 12, 2005

by Fistgrrl

RedFish posted:

Wine, beer, and a signature cocktail.

My friends did this at their wedding and it was fine. I had a couple signature drinks, then bought a couple drinks, and I was good. A couple friends brought their own flasks of rye and drank that. I think this is a good way to do it. Have 2 bottles of wine at each table, then have a signature drink, then the rest of the bar is a cash bar.

Could you do a toonie bar? My sister did that, subsidized the bar and then each drink was 2-3 bucks.

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

We were thinking about a toonie bar, but I'm not sure what the verdict is on that as far as etiquette goes. Most of the threads about them I can find on google say they're a no go except in certain parts of Canada. People get very passionate about other people's wedding choices, too!

JohnnyRnR: A brunch would be much more affordable, but we're two months from the wedding, the invitations are out, and our venue doesn't have the capability anyhow. Had we known we were footing the booze bill 6 months ago, we could have planned differently, but then we'd also have had time to save up for it in the first place.

I've been leaning toward a limited bar, and it sounds like that's probably the most popular option. At least then we'll know that we're not going to end up footing the bill for someone's scotch habit or anything. I can probably get one of our folks to cover the extra as a loan if it ends up going way over.

JohnnyRnR
May 16, 2004
Beer Ninja

Rockwell posted:

I posted in here a long time ago and realized I never posted a picture of the engagement ring (I'm kinda picky in what I buy). I'm very happy and comfortable with my purchase.

That's a beautiful ring. I love the Birks box, too.

quaint bucket
Nov 29, 2007

Thank you. The box was free. :3:

MarshallX
Apr 13, 2004
Can anyone honestly tell me the benefit of having a limo/bus? Our entire wedding is booked and planned for October except for Limos.

We cannot justify spending 1000$ for a glorified bus to drive us from one place, to the wedding, from that place to the pictures, from that place to the reception and thats it.

I just can't see it being worth 1000$ at ALL.

LittleCat
Oct 24, 2004

We're getting a limo to take me, my maid of honour and my mom to the venue, since my dress will not easily fit in our Yaris. But it's only costing us 100 bucks or so. I was perfectly willing to go without, and if it cost a grand, I definitely would.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I figured I would throw my hat into the ring here. We recently got engaged and are now planning a wedding in the suburban Maryland area north of DC.

I proposed to my (now) fiance on Superbowl Sunday, and she said yes. The date wasn't chosen for a particular reason; I actually got really impatient and ended up proposing to her earlier than I had planned. The priest had a good sermon that morning about how different people have different roles, and after that we had a great conversation about how we were for each other. So I proposed. The running joke is that rather than take a nap we got married.

So now we're diving in to the actual meat of this whole wedding business. We have a budget, and promises from our parents to help with the funding. The bridal party is going to be really tiny (just six people including us), and we've already chosen it out of family and my best friend. We have a date set for July 2010, a guest list of about 200, and right now we're working on four things. The ceremony site, the photographer, the caterer, and the reception venue.

The ceremony site will be the Memorial Chapel at the University of Maryland. We also have a photographer chosen; Vanessa Ard (http://www.vanessasphotography.com/) who did the photos for my best man's wedding. I was very impressed with her professionalism, and her prices are very competitive. That leaves the venue, which will probably be the Great Room at Savage Mill. Both of us are really excited about the venue, especially since I've already been to one wedding there and had two examples of their catered food. Very good stuff!

So all in all we're at a pretty good start. My philosophy as the groom is to handle the financial stuff and be involved as much as possible in the 'big ticket' items. Once we get down to the nitty gritty (like floral arrangements) I'm going to take a step back and let my bride have all the fun.

Very exciting!

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 4, 2009

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

MarshallX posted:

Can anyone honestly tell me the benefit of having a limo/bus? Our entire wedding is booked and planned for October except for Limos.

We cannot justify spending 1000$ for a glorified bus to drive us from one place, to the wedding, from that place to the pictures, from that place to the reception and thats it.

I just can't see it being worth 1000$ at ALL.

I've seen it work and not work. The wedding I was in a week or so ago, they had planned on being on the party bus for 2 hours between the ceremony and reception. Things ran late and we ended up being on the bus for 30 min. It was a total waste of $600.

I've also been to two weddings were the wedding party and their significant others got to go on the party bus/limo and it was a lot of fun. In one small Ohio town, it was the norm to go bar hopping all dressed up for a few hours. It was fun as hell and you arrive at the reception drunk off your butt.

However, it is totally my own opinion that making your guests wait around for the wedding party to show up after drinking around town for an hour or two is rude. I know sometimes it can't be helped to have a large gap between ceremony and reception, but if you just extend your guest's waiting around time just so you can have a few beers with your buddies, you create an inconvenience and annoyance for your guests.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I'm hoping to get a limo shuttle for everyone between the ceremony and reception. The ceremony is on the beach at 8am with 18 people and the reception is brunch at a local diner, so it should be very swingable. It'll still cost $300, though- $100/hour for a minimum of 3 hours. I guess the driver gets brunch too.
All I want is champagne, compliments and time to change my dress.

Should I change my dress or wear an apron over it (so I don't get ketchup stains)?

jomiel
Feb 19, 2008

nya

peanut posted:

I'm hoping to get a limo shuttle for everyone between the ceremony and reception. The ceremony is on the beach at 8am with 18 people and the reception is brunch at a local diner, so it should be very swingable. It'll still cost $300, though- $100/hour for a minimum of 3 hours. I guess the driver gets brunch too.
All I want is champagne, compliments and time to change my dress.

Should I change my dress or wear an apron over it (so I don't get ketchup stains)?
It'll be easier to wear an apron, plus maybe you can turn it into a thing by giving out colorful bibs to everyone for brunch :O

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

jomiel posted:

It'll be easier to wear an apron, plus maybe you can turn it into a thing by giving out colorful bibs to everyone for brunch :O

Why the hell not! My American relatives would love a Japanese-style tea towel to put on their laps, and I'll find tropical ones for the Japanese side. There's also 4 kindergarteners among the guests so tea towels for all!

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

We got married this week! Our Barcelona elopement was absolutely gorgeous and the day was perfect.

To sum everything up, I'm from America and he's from England and visa requirements are quite strict. It was too difficult to get everyone in the same location, and we have to legally get married within 90 days, so we decided to elope! We thought it was more spontaneous to elope abroad than in the U.S. so we had a nonlegal ceremony in Barcelona and will have our legal wedding in the States a week from today.

We'd asked our family members to write us letters blessing our marriage, giving advice etc. since they weren't going to physically be at the wedding. The night before we had a bottle of cava and some fancy chocolates and got all misty eyed reading dozens of letters from our loved ones. Those of you who are thinking of eloping- this was one of the best decisions we made. It really made us feel like our friends and family were a part of our day.

We woke up early, I had my hair and makeup done, we ventured to a gorgeous old park for our tearful vow ceremony and then we took a long walk together before meeting up with the photographer for photos around the city. We did everything on our own terms and were able to be really spontaneous. There were so many loud cheers and car horns honking as we walked around Las Ramblas. Afterward, we went to an incredible (if not a bit touristy) flamenco show where we had an amazing three course dinner and were so close to the dancers we could see the sweat spray off of them.

We returned to the hotel only to find one of my very good friends had the huge pleasure of meeting Saul Williams that evening (amazing spoken word artist/poet/musician whose work we used a bit in our vows) and recorded a video of him wishing us the very best. Celebrity endorsement of our marriage- yay!

We only have one picture from the photographer for now, but here's us waiting for the Metro when hailing a taxi failed miserably:

If anyone has any questions about eloping, feel free to ask!

amethystbliss fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Mar 6, 2009

squirrellypoo
Feb 8, 2003

amethystbliss posted:

To sum everything up, I'm from America and he's from England and visa requirements are quite strict.
Congratulations!! It sounds like you had the perfect day you wanted, so I'm even happier you got to stick two fingers up to Immigration, too! :D The Metro photo is fabulous, and I can't wait to see more of your dress.

(I became a British citizen on Tuesday, fyi!)

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

amethystbliss posted:

Awesome stuff

That is super cute and congratulations!

Zombie Lincoln
Sep 7, 2006
The master of all things GRRM!

"His manhood glistened wetly..."

amethystbliss posted:

We returned to the hotel only to find one of my very good friends had the huge pleasure of meeting Saul Williams that evening (amazing spoken word artist/poet/musician whose work we used a bit in our vows) and recorded a video of him wishing us the very best. Celebrity endorsement of our marriage- yay!

Now I just picture...

"I got a list of demands written on the palm of my hands.
I ball my fist and you're gonna know where I stand.
We're living hand to mouth!
You wanna be somebody?
See somebody?
Try and free somebody?"

Yoga
Jul 2, 2007

amethystbliss posted:

Just wondering which park you got married it? I lived in BCN for a while, I miss it. I'd love to see more pictures!

Zaftig
Jan 21, 2008

It's infectious

amethystbliss posted:

Yes! I think everyone here thought I was terrible for basically wanting to get married away from my family, but I guess I just hadn't thought of it as eloping. :shobon: How exactly did you ask your family members to write you letters? Did you send out a letter? How did you phrase it? My family is just so huge and I can't imagine spending so much money on a party (even if a lot of them wouldn't come because of distance), but I want them to know they're important to me.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

squirrellypoo posted:

Congratulations!! It sounds like you had the perfect day you wanted, so I'm even happier you got to stick two fingers up to Immigration, too! :D The Metro photo is fabulous, and I can't wait to see more of your dress.

(I became a British citizen on Tuesday, fyi!)
Congrats on your British citizenship! Very exciting! I plan on getting my UK citizenship in a few years, just as soon as my husband (it feels so great to say that!) gets his American citizenship sorted out. If you're looking for a UK based wedding photographer, I can't recommend David McNeil enough. His work is incredible.

Yoga posted:

Just wondering which park you got married it? I lived in BCN for a while, I miss it. I'd love to see more pictures!
We got married at Parc Laberynth, although I saw it called by a slew of other names. Parc Laberinth de Horta was one of the others, I believe. I keep checking my email for more photos but they aren't up yet. I'll be sure to post lots of them.

Zaftig posted:

Yes! I think everyone here thought I was terrible for basically wanting to get married away from my family, but I guess I just hadn't thought of it as eloping. :shobon: How exactly did you ask your family members to write you letters? Did you send out a letter? How did you phrase it? My family is just so huge and I can't imagine spending so much money on a party (even if a lot of them wouldn't come because of distance), but I want them to know they're important to me.
We had an elopement ceremony but will be throwing two big receptions- one in England and one in the U.K. We're likely making the U.S. one a Christmasy potluck dinner where we explicitly ask guests not to bring gifts, just their favorite holiday dish. The U.K. one will be a lot more formal, but it's fitting since his family is generally a much classier bunch than mine.

As for the letter writing, we actually called it a 'wine ceremony', although it turned out quite differently than expected since it was difficult to transport wine internationally. To advertise, we put information about it on our wedding website, made a facebook event (corny, but it was the easiest way to communicate with many of our friends) and my aunts, who were in charge of my bridal shower, wrote a little note asking family members to write letters and bring them to the shower. Here's how we phrased it on the website/facebook:

As many of you know, Sebastian and I will be eloping to Barcelona due to immigration technicalities. It will be just us- zero guests- and we'll throw a big party to celebrate with you all within the next year. Watch out for invites!

Of course, we're a little sad that none of our friends and family will be there for our wedding day. We want a way to incorporate our loved ones, though, so we're having a wine ceremony!

A wine ceremony is when the officiant asks the couple getting married to find a strong wooden box that will hold two bottles of wine and two wine glasses. The bride's side of the family is asked to purchase one bottle of wine and the groom's is asked to purchase another. The couple is then asked to each write a letter to one another, expressing their thoughts about the good qualities that they found in their future partner and their reasons for falling in love with each other. Under no condition can they read each other’s letter.

Family members and friends are also asked to write little notes about love, marriage, or their own blessings on the union. At the ceremony, the notes are placed in the box with the wine and glasses.

The officiant will explain that should the couple ever find their marriage in serious trouble, before making any irrational decisions, they must open the box, drink wine together, and read the letter that they wrote to one another to reflect on why they fell in love with each other in the first place. They will also have letters from friends and family to reflect on the support of their union. The hope is that there will never be a reason to have to open the box, and the couple will enjoy the wine on their 25th anniversary!

We're doing our own twist on this- if you want to be a part of our big day, we'd like you to write us a note blessing our marriage, giving us hints to a happy union, etc. We'll open them and read them on our wedding day! If you could write a small note, seal it in an envelope with your name on the front, that would be absolutely wonderful! Our big day is March 3rd but we leave on February 27th, so we'd need to receive it by then.

Sorry for the super long response! Hope it was helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaftig
Jan 21, 2008

It's infectious
Thank you! That was really helpful. I won't be able to invite them to a future party, but it's nice to know that there's a way to phrase that that won't hurt anyone. :) Congratulations!