Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

MoPZiG posted:

not blank by any means, but yeah they didnt use the space fully.

That's better than nothing. Fair play to West Ham for doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
Not kit, but football related shirts.

http://www.iffyton.co.uk/a-kick-up-the-grass/fancy-dans/barcelona-supporters-city-of-manchester

http://www.tshirtsunited.com/catalogue/tshirts/enemy/spot-the-difference-tshirt.html

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

:suicide:

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
Someone put this up on FSC.

Click here for the full 768x576 image.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Retro is the new cool then.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MoPZiG posted:

not blank by any means, but yeah they didnt use the space fully.

I like that, all the alc/betting teams should do that.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Spurs have fallen for the breast indicators as well? I hope this isn't a larger trend then it needs to be.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Spurs have fallen for the breast indicators as well? I hope this isn't a larger trend then it needs to be.

Hmmmm. Better than the training bra, but I see your point.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

MattWPBS posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT

It's got to be a training jersey. Please god.

Pour le Merite
Jan 1, 2006

by Ozma
Two guys took a slash on it from behind apparently.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

MattWPBS posted:

So, have Spurs finally officially admitted that they are in fact pisspoor? :laugh:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

That looks like it's in line with some of the other Puma team kits released for next year. poo poo template, almost as bad as Adidas' training bra kit.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
In stark contrast to everything adidas so far, the newest Marseille kits are pretty

cool

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
home, yeah. Away? no no no! much preferred this seasons one.

I'll be buying that home one though.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Marseille don't have the breast plate (do they)!? There is hope...

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I just noticed the crest on the home shirt is different too. Marseille have the best shirts in Europe IMO, they're just so classy.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

I just noticed the crest on the home shirt is different too. Marseille have the best shirts in Europe IMO, they're just so classy.

looks like an old-style lettering, and they also are apparently celebrating an anniversary. so.

yeah the away isn't as good as the argyle one. But what is?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
That sailor suit poo poo Puma's doing is just horrendous.

Electro Panic
Aug 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
That crisp white with sky blue trim is a very class looking home kit. Even the sponsor seems to blend right in and look good. The away does look odd though. I've never understood why more teams don't just flip the color schemes on their home and away. The away kit would probably look equally good if they just swapped the white and sky blue of the home kit...

Electro Panic fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jun 2, 2009

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Because that poo poo is boring.

HolySwissCheese
Mar 26, 2005

Electro Panic posted:

That crisp white with sky blue trim is a very class looking home kit. Even the sponsor seems to blend right in and look good. The away does look odd though. I've never understood why more teams don't just flip the color schemes on their home and away. The away kit would probably look equally good if they just swapped the white and sky blue of the home kit...

no one's going to buy the same kit twice.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
Everton, running Chelsea a close second in the "worst bra style top" stakes?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MattWPBS posted:

What. The. gently caress. Is. That?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Seriously this has got to be the worst season for kits ever.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
It just looks like an exaggerated V-neck with underwear beneath.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Everton, oh dear.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Are we going to be able to watch a single game next season without at least one truly horrendous strip?

That Everton one I think is built for the fans, cos it basically looks like it's built to fold under the tits to compensate for a huge beer belly.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Thats easily the worst so far. The big white v, the stupid neck, the dodgy material and the under tit fold. What the absoloute gently caress?

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Seriously this has got to be the worst season for kits ever.

Except for ours anyway.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
When are the official photos out? I'm on the line about our home kit this year. It looks a bit too retro for my tastes from the photos earlier in the thread.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Not until mid-July, and it's bloody lovely, especially the 3rd kit.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Is the 3rd kit the white or the black one? Both are pretty sweet, but I'm quite partial to the black/orange Valencia style combo.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
I'm worried about the lack of Liverpool.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

ICA posted:

I'm worried about the lack of Liverpool.

Pretty sure the new black kit is our only change this season?

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Our black kit is loving sexy.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Yeah I'm happy with Barca's kits this year, especially the new home and goalkeeper with pinstripes. The away color looked better in game than it did in the initial pictures anyway.

I haven't seen any other Liga kits yet though. In general I think Nike kits look the best these days.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Is the 3rd kit the white or the black one? Both are pretty sweet, but I'm quite partial to the black/orange Valencia style combo.

White kit is the 3rd kit, black kit is the away kit. A bit of a shame because the white kit is by far the best, but the black away kit is threatening I guess.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo

The Finn posted:

Pretty sure the new black kit is our only change this season?

I'd be totally cool with that. I've not go this / last season's home yet, I may purchase it in that case.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Jollzwhin posted:

White kit is the 3rd kit, black kit is the away kit. A bit of a shame because the white kit is by far the best, but the black away kit is threatening I guess.

So tempted to buy all three this year, that seems kind of crazy because I only wear my football shirts to games and sometimes in the gym, but, I really like them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

MattWPBS posted:

Its always more tragic when a smaller non nike/adidas brand fucks up royally. Hope the rest of LCS's kits arent this gastly.