Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Haha the Arsenal kids' 3rd kit graphic on Soccertriads has the name ROSIKY printed on the back.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Pour le Merite posted:

My main worry with poo poo like Soccer Triads probably isn't whether they sell fakes or are slow to deliver or whatever, it's giving my payment info to a bunch of guys running underground Russian Roulette competitions in opium dens.

They do Google Checkout as well. With that they don't get any of your info other than "this guy ordered this, ship it here".

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Could anyone recommend me some nice-looking tight form kits? I already have one from AS Roma.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The Acolyte posted:

Could anyone recommend me some nice-looking tight form kits? I already have one from AS Roma.

Sampdoria's kit is cool, and it's all girl-shirt like.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
That is loving slick.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Holy crap that's a nice kit

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

The Acolyte posted:

I guess any of the Kappa ones so take a look at Werder Bremen, Sampdoria, Real Betis, Torino, Feyenoord Rotterdam, Wales, Italy before they switched to Puma, new Valenica ones.

holybartender
Jun 27, 2004
Do you know how to make a holy bartender?
Torino's kit has the huge downside of having RENAULT TRUCKS in ugly block type on the front of it. I thought it looked better when Reale Mutua sponsored them. The Sampdoria kit is sexy. I love the St. George's cross on kits, especially Inter's whites.

Chivas Aribas!
May 21, 2007
I sincerely wish I could pay 10-20 more dollars to get a kit without a sponsor..

Electro Panic
Aug 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
Do soccer triads really only sell in Medium or XL? drat - M is a bit too tight on me.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
I have a bunch of kits with no sponsor but what happens is I've had to track down the shirt model as it is sold plainly (as Adidas are known to do), then add the club emblem/logo if it's a vinyl stamp. Now that embroidered emblems seem to be the norm it's pretty impossible.

NEW kits:

Vfl Osnabruck from Germany. Here Puma carries on their tradition of always trying new things and offering earth-impact design templates and ground-smashing tr

Norway away kit mockup comfirms Umbro is going back to tossing the Norway flag instead of that groovy emblem they'd tried previously:

it is also incredible. Simply staggering.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

[edit] ^^^^ I thought the Norwegian FA had come up with the crest to look more official than just slapping the flag on, but there was so much backlash from the fans that they reverted to it.

holybartender posted:

Torino's kit has the huge downside of having RENAULT TRUCKS in ugly block type on the front of it. I thought it looked better when Reale Mutua sponsored them. The Sampdoria kit is sexy. I love the St. George's cross on kits, especially Inter's whites.

it might be St. George's cross too, but it's also the basis for the flags and coat of arms of both Genoa (where Sampdoria plays) and Milan.

also I'd love a Kappa kit but there's no way in hell one would fit me right now.

harperdc fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 13, 2009

holybartender
Jun 27, 2004
Do you know how to make a holy bartender?

harperdc posted:

it might be St. George's cross too, but it's also the basis for the flags and coat of arms of both Genoa (where Sampdoria plays) and Milan.

also I'd love a Kappa kit but there's no way in hell one would fit me right now.

Yeah, it's St. George's cross. I just love the red on white, I suppose. As much as I hate Inter they're just too awesome looking in the whites.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

harperdc posted:

[edit] ^^^^ I thought the Norwegian FA had come up with the crest to look more official than just slapping the flag on, but there was so much backlash from the fans that they reverted to it.

It makes absolutely no difference but technically the City of Milan's flag is the Cross of St Ambrose and Genoa's is the Cross of St George.

Spot the difference!

vs

And yes Sampdoria's kit is awesome - I do wonder why Sampdoria seem to be the favourite team of everyone who ever watched Football Italia in the UK, myself included.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Alan BStard posted:

And yes Sampdoria's kit is awesome - I do wonder why Sampdoria seem to be the favourite team of everyone who ever watched Football Italia in the UK, myself included.

Because their crest is loving Popeye. Who needs another reason?

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly

hrm not sure what to think. the yellow stripes seem odd, tho i do like the way the navy blue looks with it

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Uglier than Bolton's.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

manchego posted:

Uglier than Bolton's.

Not quite on that level, but horrible.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
It makes me think of power rangers or those poo poo kits you can make on pro evo but no one touches. Becuase they make you look like power rangers.

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley
I like the navy blue, the yellow stripes on white look.. wrong. the yellow kit is just plain ugly.

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly

Voluspa posted:

I like the navy blue, the yellow stripes on white look.. wrong. the yellow kit is just plain ugly.

this. i suppose ill get used to the other 2, they arent drastically hideous really. too bad the mansion logo is just awful. the navy blue should be nice tho

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

spurs look like poo poo, the yellow stripes are loving terrible.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Hopefully Im not the only one to notice the huge sponsoring on the home kit.

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly
you aren't, and its awful. hate the big red logo on it as it is, but do they really need to make the whole sponsor bigger?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

I really don't like how it's so central and the club badge seems a lot smaller and almost tacked on at the side as an after thought.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Mommy mommy why are those players' torsos all so angry?

Well Billy, it's because they all play for Spurs.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

I really don't like how it's so central and the club badge seems a lot smaller and almost tacked on at the side as an after thought.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

Ka0 posted:

Hopefully Im not the only one to notice the huge sponsoring on the home kit.
The plan is to keep increasing the size in direct proportion to promises of next season.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
I love my non sponsor Roma jersey I picked up when they were in between Mazda and Wind. That summer I was visiting relatives in Rome and did our usual visit to the Roma store in Piazza Colonna and discovered they were selling non sponsor jersey's while they waited for the new Wind ones.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Ka0 posted:

At that point Renault should start paying fans to wear the shirt, rather then Torino charging folks.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

harperdc posted:

The FA thought it was a GREAT idea to design a new crest. We, the fans, thought this was a horrible idea and got them to turn around on this one. Umbro made 3000 shirts for the Norwegian FA, all was sold for about 1/3 of the price.

See the crest here:
http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/new-norway-crest-dropped_1123

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
The flag looks a bit lovely on it's own, but that is a pretty bad crest.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
I think the crest looks pretty good and looks better than having a flag there :shobon:

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

arak0r posted:

hrm not sure what to think. the yellow stripes seem odd, tho i do like the way the navy blue looks with it

Noooo

:(

I'll buy them anyway :( :(

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly
just get the blue, possibly the yellow. the white one is just awkward tho. on a positive note i got this years home kit in the mail from my sis for my bday :D

one of her friends has an apartment with a view of wembley, lucky gently caress

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

calcio posted:

I love my non sponsor Roma jersey I picked up when they were in between Mazda and Wind. That summer I was visiting relatives in Rome and did our usual visit to the Roma store in Piazza Colonna and discovered they were selling non sponsor jersey's while they waited for the new Wind ones.

My family also managed to get one of those when they visited Rome

It was the last Diadora kit, right?

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

Voluspa posted:

Yeah, agreeing with this. Compared to some of the travesties we've seen for next season, I can easily live with this. Like to see some better pictures, but I the navy blue (which I hope is the away) looks good.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

surrender posted:

My family also managed to get one of those when they visited Rome

It was the last Diadora kit, right?

pretty sure it was.

also Roma's Kappa Mazda kits were pretty good, but that might just be me as a car guy. simple and classy wordmark and logo there imo.

and don't just mindlessly buy next year's shirts if they're poo poo, speak with your wallets. it's the only way teams will get the idea, honestly.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

harperdc posted:

also Roma's Kappa Mazda kits were pretty good, but that might just be me as a car guy. simple and classy wordmark and logo there imo.

Most car sponsors are pretty good as most (not all certainly) car companies have non-asinine logos.

Fiorentina with Toyota is nice, the Roma Mazda kits were cool, the Milan Opel kits were good, DC United/Wolfsburg and VW are/were nice, etc. If the Torino sponsor wasn't so enormous it'd be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

http://www.englandkits.net/ Umbro has put up a site where you can review England's trail of misfortune and shattered dreams in the past decade. Also to vote on your favorite kit.

New pictures of the goddamned Man.City kit sorry for they were taken by an emo human being

Watford have already decided on their new stripe. Incredible how well it looks in design, will have to comment again once theyve produced a model