Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
Right, I need to know the best place to order the new England shirt to be delivered in the USA. Ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

MattWPBS posted:

Right, I need to know the best place to order the new England shirt to be delivered in the USA. Ideas?

I'm guessing that your best bet would be to buy the England kit here and then send it across.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
United are doing new kits across the board this season right? Anyone know when they'll be announcing anything?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MattWPBS posted:

If it's somebody ordering from the U.S., World Soccer Shop, soccer.com, and Subside Sport are tops. Subside might be your best bet if it is a gift (UK ordered, sent to US), now that I think about it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Plus kitbag has a US store now.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MattWPBS posted:

Try onionbag.com. Their shipping is usually a one day turnover and depending on where you live you can get the item the next day.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004

harperdc posted:

If it's somebody ordering from the U.S., World Soccer Shop, soccer.com, and Subside Sport are tops. Subside might be your best bet if it is a gift (UK ordered, sent to US), now that I think about it.

Yeah, it's a father's day present. Figuring out best way at the mo, Subside don't seem to have the plain England shirt - just the one with the poppy and forces detail?

Actually, £40 in Sportsworld, or $79.99 on the US sites. Hmmmm.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

The Mash posted:

United are doing new kits across the board this season right? Anyone know when they'll be announcing anything?

The home top is the one with the V. Red shirt, navy blue V.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

MattWPBS posted:

Yeah, it's a father's day present. Figuring out best way at the mo, Subside don't seem to have the plain England shirt - just the one with the poppy and forces detail?

Actually, £40 in Sportsworld, or $79.99 on the US sites. Hmmmm.

If you factor in shipping, that's pretty much the same.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~
oh my

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Grievo posted:

The home top is the one with the V. Red shirt, navy blue V.

I loving hope not

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EnsGDT posted:

oh my

What in the gently caress is that?

OOPRCT
Jun 19, 2004

OOPRCT fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jan 25, 2022

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

Awesome in kit form.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
What if we made a wolfshirt

For footballers

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

Shrapnac posted:

http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/product_details.jsp?pid=432345564227578025&cid=12&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=12,cwin=30,hos=1,

2009 Sierra Leone

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

So when is the silk screened dragon print kit coming out?

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

Bovine Delight posted:

So when is the silk screened dragon print kit coming out?

How about this instead

http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/product_details.jsp?pid=432345564227575323&cid=1333&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=1333,

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Needs more flames

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hummel, you so crazy.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Hummel is the best kit maker after Nike.

New rumour: Barcelona 3rd kit is this

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.

The newest Ajax kit from Adidas has those goddamn annoying stripes again on their shoulders, but the collar is class:

Looks like Pissflaps has been saved from the torment of wearing the tit-bra template:

The Iraki nation football team for make benefit glorious support of football in sporting competition

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Football Shirt Culture reporting this

sweet jesus :psyduck:

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Ka0 posted:

Okay I was willing to accept the salmon pink but what the hell

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

FYI usually Ajax only have the adidas shoulder stripes on the European competition kits. so I dunno if they're going to look like that all the time or not.

Dear christ, Puma hosed Spurs' kits up something terrible.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Ka0 posted:

The newest Ajax kit from Adidas has those goddamn annoying stripes again on their shoulders, but the collar is class:

You're never, ever going to find an Adidas shirt without those, you know. Unless you're Johann Cruyff.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Guitar_Hero posted:

You're never, ever going to find an Adidas shirt without those, you know. Unless you're Johann Cruyff.

You mean store-replica shirts? Because I am sure a few seasons back Ajax convinced Adidas to drop off the stripes for the home kit.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

That Zanzibar shirt reminds me of...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I can confirm that Soccer Triads' poo poo is fake. Actually, Swiss customs confirmed it, they sent me a copy of the letter they sent to Addidas' lawyer. :(:(:(

I had no idea this was the case but apparently it's standard practice to open ALL commercial post :argh: and check it out. This jersey was a birthday present from my wife. Her other present was a zip-up top off of ebay. Also fake. Also seized. Also Addidas. No idea how hosed I'm going to get, it's not a criminal offense but Adidas can sue us. :a2m:

Sorry for ruining Soccer Triads, hopefully they don't get hosed over by this too.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
I demand a Zanzibar home kit. I want to lot Africans design everything I ever buy from this day forward.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004

Directorman posted:

Football Shirt Culture reporting this

sweet jesus :psyduck:

gently caress. gently caress. gently caress.

gently caress.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The really horrible thing is that I can't laugh until the Rangers kit comes out and it's still taking ages :argh:

Weren't a lot of clubs moving to brightly coloured goalkeeper kits because of Cech, and strikers playing worse against keepers in Orange and the like? Well done Puma, Green and Black are easy to see on a football pitch.

Damion
Oct 21, 2004

Fight, fight fight, for the blue, green and white

MattWPBS posted:

gently caress. gently caress. gently caress.

gently caress.

It looks like a hoodie.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Ka0 posted:

Hummel is the best kit maker after Nike.

I would go out of my way to buy this, it looks class

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

greazeball posted:

No idea how hosed I'm going to get, it's not a criminal offense but Adidas can sue us. :a2m:

For buying a shirt off the internet? You'll be fine. They have bigger fish to fry than you and your wife.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Kwagga posted:

For buying a shirt off the internet? You'll be fine. They have bigger fish to fry than you and your wife.

I hope so, they already ruined my birthday.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004

greazeball posted:

"Happy birthday! I got you sued."

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Thats pretty poo poo luck. gently caress Swiss customs though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Damion posted:

It looks like a hoodie.

First thing I thought of as well. Well, that and poor blurry background Carlo.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

greazeball posted:

Don't even sweat it. They don't give a poo poo about the end consumer in these cases. They just want to take down the manufacturers and suppliers.

I had a similar experience with a pair of Oakley's I bought off eBay a few years back where the seller claimed legit glasses and what showed up were clearly fakes. He wouldn't give me a refund when I demanded one so I contacted Oakley and they told me they usually only pursue legal action on manufacturers and wholesalers, and even then it's usually little more than a strongly-worded Cease & Desist letter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Well that's good. Although now it just seems like customs are just looking for excuses to burn people's goods since nothing really happens. At least the wife used paypal and google checkout so she got her money back. And I took advantage of her guilt to buy a new tv so I guess things are ok.