Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Agar Agar posted:

Once a long long time ago, someone on these forums posted a link to a guy named Jaime's website. He had multiple videos of eating his "poopie" , "tricking" (backflips), and drawing pictures of women on his stomach and jerking off. Pretty sure he was a gymnast.

Help prease.
^^^ from the previous page (a legitimate and on topic request)

This will be a stretch...
Shortly after the 11 o'clock show and before his superstardom Ali G had a TV series.
On his TV series he used to feature a DJ for 20 seconds or so.

This DJ once played a drum and bass remix of 2 Live Crew's "me so horny".
I think it was by Buenos Noches, but, that could be way off mark.

I don't even know if it was ever online, I just don't know where else to ask.

I don't know why it stuck with me. But, I remember thinking at the time it was easily the best remix of that tune I'd ever heard (not that the original wasn't excellent).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled

url posted:

^^^ from the previous page (a legitimate and on topic request)

This will be a stretch...
Shortly after the 11 o'clock show and before his superstardom Ali G had a TV series.
On his TV series he used to feature a DJ for 20 seconds or so.

This DJ once played a drum and bass remix of 2 Live Crew's "me so horny".
I think it was by Buenos Noches, but, that could be way off mark.

I don't even know if it was ever online, I just don't know where else to ask.

I don't know why it stuck with me. But, I remember thinking at the time it was easily the best remix of that tune I'd ever heard (not that the original wasn't excellent).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCXOhaYMQo this one?

yeah im spergin it
Jan 31, 2009
I'm pretty sure there are more of these pictures, and that they're from something awful, but I can't find any more of them.

They're basically have motivational comments with the same wolf background.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

yeah im spergin it posted:

According to Google and ED, that is Courage Wolf, a variation of Advice Dog.

Edit: I doubt they originated on SA, but if they did, 4chan ran them into the loving ground.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
I know this thread is massive, but my old laptop crashed and I lost an ancient and valuable bookmark.

It was an old-rear end webpage with a plain lavendar background with just text of a pamphlet distributed at New York's Pride Parade in 1990. I already asked in the LFest Pics thread (it was posted at some point in the thousand-odd page first iteration of that thread) and no one responded... I can't find it, I think someone had to use the Internet Wayback machine and I can't even remember the domain. :(

The only sub-headings I can think of are pretty common and unhelpful... "Ladies, Where Are You," "I Hate Straights," and some queer bill of rights thing. I'm 90% certain it was distributed by Queer Nation.

try more magnesium
Jul 3, 2006

this is my posting face
i love to post

BeatSetRadio posted:

This is a little late, but here you go! I still have it saved on my computer:

This is the funniest goddamn thing I have ever seen.

White Rabbit
Sep 8, 2004

We Do Not Sow.
I'm looking for a series of videos animated in black and white in which two characters discussed the pros & cons of the November Rain video clip, and at some point (or just in another related video) Roger Ebert comes in and gives the guys a thumbs down or something like that. It was reminiscent of Beavis and Butthead, just more eloquent. And fun, as far as I can remember.

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

First cousin to the Black Rabbit himself. Such was Woundwort's monument...and perhaps it would not have displeased him.<
There's a picture like this, except with a white girl, I think she's a redhead. Who's got it?

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:
There was a series of flash animations with a crappy cutout of Arnold Schwarzenegger spouting random Arnold lines ("I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBLE" etc) before invariably flying into a cheesegrater. It was hilarious when I was 12, but I haven't seen it in eight years. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

Mystery Steve posted:

Bumping for this, I've tried just about every keyword related search to find this artist, he's done frightening edits of Bee Gees - words, Robbie Williams - Angels, Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger.

Anybody?

It's V/Vm. Imagine Eye of the Tiger Angels etc

Mousepractice fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jun 13, 2009

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

jackpot posted:

There's a picture like this, except with a white girl, I think she's a redhead. Who's got it?

Twisted Echidna
Apr 28, 2004

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Does anyone know where that picture is of some young girls at a party making silly sexy faces, and in the background a funny black guy with dreds is jumping in the photo? It was floating around the net a bit but I haven't had luck on GIS with any sort of combination of words.

Thanks in advance. :)

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

I am Communist posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCXOhaYMQo this one?

Thanks for that, that was fun.
But no, that was way too close to the original.
The version the DJ on Ali G played was very much in the drunm and bass realm.

I guess I'll have to troll a bunch of UK forums for help.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Twisted Echidna posted:

Does anyone know where that picture is of some young girls at a party making silly sexy faces, and in the background a funny black guy with dreds is jumping in the photo? It was floating around the net a bit but I haven't had luck on GIS with any sort of combination of words.

Is it this one? Sorry I only have the macroed version:

curious
Mar 14, 2007

"Hey, I got one of my paperwork guys complaining about DEMON PILES."

Malleus Maleficarum posted:

I know this thread is massive, but my old laptop crashed and I lost an ancient and valuable bookmark.

It was an old-rear end webpage with a plain lavendar background with just text of a pamphlet distributed at New York's Pride Parade in 1990. I already asked in the LFest Pics thread (it was posted at some point in the thousand-odd page first iteration of that thread) and no one responded... I can't find it, I think someone had to use the Internet Wayback machine and I can't even remember the domain. :(

The only sub-headings I can think of are pretty common and unhelpful... "Ladies, Where Are You," "I Hate Straights," and some queer bill of rights thing. I'm 90% certain it was distributed by Queer Nation.

"I Hate Straights" was the lead essay in a pamphlet called "Queers, Read This" that was passed out at the June 1990 pride march and then widely reprinted. The subheadings you remember might be "Where Are You, Sisters?" and the last one is probably the short piece, "Rules of Conduct for Straight People". Here is a copy on a cyan background with lavender headings instead.

Now, I'd like to ask you a question - does your avatar... "wiggle"? If so, is it deliberate?

Twisted Echidna posted:

Holy cow, you're right. I think I could have drawn it faster than the amount of time I just spent looking for it.

fake edit: 45 minutes after MM already posts it in the thread.

Chef Tony
Jun 13, 2005

The Miracle Blade will stay sharp the first time, the fourth time, everytime!
Anyone know what happened to a music group called Pizazz? I believe a goon was in it and their site went down more than a year ago.

Here's a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jv2cUgt1M

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Pudgygiant posted:

Anyone have that "what if real life was like an fps" movie? I remember it as being hilarious. The one where the guy lags down his stairs, and he runs around crouching?

Sorry if this doesnt help, but if i remember right, this turned out to be Kevin Perrera, of Attack of the Show fame.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

curious posted:

"I Hate Straights" was the lead essay in a pamphlet called "Queers, Read This" that was passed out at the June 1990 pride march and then widely reprinted. The subheadings you remember might be "Where Are You, Sisters?" and the last one is probably the short piece, "Rules of Conduct for Straight People". Here is a copy on a cyan background with lavender headings instead.

Now, I'd like to ask you a question - does your avatar... "wiggle"? If so, is it deliberate?

THANK YOU! I know a budding political dyke who needs to read this :)

Yes, and yes. :)

curious
Mar 14, 2007

^^ I am glad my eyes aren't going.

url posted:

The version the DJ on Ali G played was very much in the drunm and bass realm.

Please post it in this thread if you do eventually find it.

Twisted Echidna
Apr 28, 2004

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Malleus Maleficarum posted:

Is it this one? Sorry I only have the macroed version:

Yes that is the picture, thanks. :)

Beichan
Feb 17, 2007

pugs, pugs everywhere
Reynard Blanc.
It was this creepy flash cartoon hosted on Haunted America that I used to watch. Haunted America shut down a while back--the last working archive of it on wayback is February 2004--and the cartoons, of course, are gone. Does ANYBODY have copies of it anymore? I liked it a lot.

The relevant pages:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040205052219/http://www.hauntedamerica.com/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20030603165940/www.hauntedamerica.com/reynard/index.html

THE_Chris
Sep 18, 2008
Does anyone know of the original vid where this comes from? I'd love to hear the original with sound :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/THE_Chris533976/2167474606_2ebdfdf87a_o.gif

THE_Chris fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jun 14, 2009

curious
Mar 14, 2007

THE_Chris posted:

Does anyone know of the original vid where this comes from? I'd love to hear the original with sound :D

2.3mb gif :cry:

I googled `jarosh neogaf gif` and found this on the guys blog - think this is the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFLOM9xMGg

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Can anyone help me find the entries to the Musician's Lounge Massacre? It had three teams working on music, the only two people I know the names of who were involved were Verix and International House of Dancakes, with a sample of their songs here:

This is This Team Will Riot

I sorely miss those three entries, because there was some really high quality stuff in there which I want to hear again. Mainly, the section inside This Team Will Riot where the movie Heat is sampled, the whole, "You company man!" speech set to a really groovy rock rhythm kind of thing. If anyone could give me a link to download the entire three entries again, you'd be a God amongst goons. I have searched high and low for this thing.

And does anyone have any idea who won?

I'm going to list parts of the entries which I remember, just in case it jogs anyone's memory. There were sections that included:

- A very complicated and epic feeling orchestral part, which was interrupted by someone saying, "No, let's get some Megadrive up in here" which prompted an onslaught of 8 bit music. Following that, a harpsichord part where someone repeatedly said, "gently caress you Han".

- The final section of an entry talking about how God was genocide, sexist and generally wrong with the voices of people giving sound bites, one of which was an older sounding guy.

- There was a banjo part, which was quite soft and mellow, which became remixed later on in the sample.

- One of the songs began with police sirens, and a street party being interrupted I think.

THE_Chris
Sep 18, 2008

curious posted:

2.3mb gif :cry:

I googled `jarosh neogaf gif` and found this on the guys blog - think this is the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFLOM9xMGg

Thanks a mil :D I've linked the gif too to get rid of the 2.3mb-ness.

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Foster liked his brand new wand!
Fun Shoe

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Sorry if this doesnt help, but if i remember right, this turned out to be Kevin Perrera, of Attack of the Show fame.

Quake in real life?

Also, what is the track playing at the beginning of the video called?

Thanks in advance.

edit: Well, not quite at the beginning, but once the vid gets going. (so I don't get windnoise1.wav as a suggestion)

Wrath of Mordark fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 16, 2009

pinchet
Oct 18, 2002

lobstarrrrr!!
It's not that old but I've been looking for a while recently and haven't turned up anything:

A video of 2-4 guys standing in a bathroom with a device that they've put a lot of weed into.. It like instantly turns it to smoke. They try smoking from it but there's a lot and they start coughing I think, then the machine breaks. The guys looks really nerdy.

Anyone got any leads?

num3n
Jun 1, 2006
ted koppel rap song from this very website. The link hasn't worked in years and and I miss it.

Rattus Amicus
Mar 8, 2007

num3n posted:

ted koppel rap song from this very website. The link hasn't worked in years and and I miss it.

Found it!

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/3191/SA_Darthphunk_tedkoppel.mp3

Wonko the Sane
Nov 23, 2004
I've been looking for an old web comic that I thought was called Satan Loves You or maybe Satan Loves Me. I remember it usually being 3 panels of a stick-figure Satan generally being a dick to a stick figure Jesus. So far Google has only been able to find https://www.satan-loves-you.com which isn't it.

Wendow
Sep 5, 2006

I am a window.
Does anyone remember that series of voicemails by that guy who thought he was amazing and that any girl would fall for him? They were basically just him talking about how great he was and he kept getting pissed because his calls weren't being returned.

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

Wendow posted:

Does anyone remember that series of voicemails by that guy who thought he was amazing and that any girl would fall for him? They were basically just him talking about how great he was and he kept getting pissed because his calls weren't being returned.

Here:

http://theshermanfoundation.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-loser-douchbags-phone-messages-to.html

Francesca
Aug 15, 2005

his vocal chords were made of gold
he just looked a little too old
Does anyone remember a thread from a couple months back about a navy port call that involved some drunk dude punching a little asian cab driver? I swear to go I heard the exact same story on a boat I was on

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
I'm trying to find this short film from a few years back about these humanoid, almost alien looking guys that live in the middle of a big city. I'm pretty sure it starts with a few of them as kids playing on a roundabout at a playground, then they grow up and one of them begins working at a factory where he slowly loses his childhood and gets yelled at by the higher ups. He tries to learn how to recapture those feelings and invents a device called happiness or joy or some such, which he sells to the masses and becomes a huge success. It ends with him looking down on factory workers screaming at them to work harder on his product while one groans and looks out the window to see children playing on the roundabout in the playground.

I'm pretty sure it was all claymation and received some kind of awards or decent recognition, but I can't find it for the life of me. Some of the details might be inaccurate, but that's the jist of it.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Darius posted:

I'm trying to find this short film from a few years back about these humanoid, almost alien looking guys that live in the middle of a big city. I'm pretty sure it starts with a few of them as kids playing on a roundabout at a playground, then they grow up and one of them begins working at a factory where he slowly loses his childhood and gets yelled at by the higher ups. He tries to learn how to recapture those feelings and invents a device called happiness or joy or some such, which he sells to the masses and becomes a huge success. It ends with him looking down on factory workers screaming at them to work harder on his product while one groans and looks out the window to see children playing on the roundabout in the playground.

I'm pretty sure it was all claymation and received some kind of awards or decent recognition, but I can't find it for the life of me. Some of the details might be inaccurate, but that's the jist of it.

Can't remember the name, but if it helps I remember that they lived in a black & white world, and the main character created a device which allowed them to see colors.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Darius posted:

Found it, Kenna - Hell Bent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owS1coeoWEc
Way back when Toonami was still around they did a special one saturday of animated music videos, and this was on it. Awesome but still depresses the hell out of me.

Here's a decent Top-11 list of other ones:
http://www.fasthack.com/features/the-top-11-most-excellent-animated-music-videos/

CaptainHairdo
Nov 19, 2005
"You should really be doing some research rather than browsing the forums in your underwear."
\
:backtowork:

Darius posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8aFxk0aUuU

Edit: ^^^ Fooley found the video, but the soundtrack has been changed from the original. The original music is Elegia by New Order.

Edit2: I should probably include that the name of the film is "More" by Mark Osborne: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(short)

CaptainHairdo fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 16, 2009

mynameisbutt
Jun 19, 2007

Special persons invites club, that is what I'm talkings about!
Here's another one i desperately need to find ---

there was a video of a retarded woman who traded her taco or something for some spare ribs, then she choked on some "gristle". It's too funny and I need it badly, but I have no idea on how to find it.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Alright, this one goes back 10 years or some such and was hilariously bad, as memory serves, but entertaining to like my 12 year old self.

Basically this guy takes a bunch of 'real world' kids who know each other from high school, they end up in another universe where they are dragon knights or some such and have to save it.

The big identifying feature is that it's primary a cross of Breath of Fire 2, FF7, and Chrono Trigger, with at least some Pokemon thrown in - The main thing was he takes everything and twists it slightly, so I want to say they use pyramid-balls rather than spheres for capturing that storyline's version of pokemon.

The other thing that sticks out is the Aeris analogue meeting the main character over AIM and she's eventually killed by the Magus slash Sephiroth character.

I can't remember the title worth a drat though I'm 99% certain it has Apocalypse somewhere in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009

I read through the comments and found out a little more about this guy.
He has a website complete with animated videos showing how to attract women, and offering "a community service to horny Toronto men that want to learn the secret to quickly seducing cold, uptight, sexually repressed local sluts":
:nws: http://www.dimitrithelover.com/ :nws:

• Locked thread