Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Even if they were to follow it up (which I doubt) who's to say you or your wife knew they were counterfeit? That would be a tough thing to prove I would imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Putting Beercelona in this page in case someone missed out

Ka0 posted:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Ka0 posted:

Beecelona would have worked better.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
And now Celtic fans are not going to shut up about Barca being inspired by their kit.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

ibroxmassive posted:

And now Celtic fans are not going to shut up about Barca being inspired by their kit.

It's ok, Celtic fans now have their own problems.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Dudley posted:

It's ok, Celtic fans now have their own problems.

They've always had problems, it's just deciding which one to laugh about at any given moment.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/celtic-praised-by-manchester-police-969342.html

http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Revealed-fans-who-shamed-Scotland.4915000.jp

Celtic fans don't have as many problems.

DrakeD
Jul 9, 2008

Rats in the hallway again!

greazeball posted:

I can confirm that Soccer Triads' poo poo is fake. Actually, Swiss customs confirmed it

Holy poo poo, you sure? Because if it's so, they're the best fakes i've ever seen.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Get that poo poo out of here, or do we have to tit for tat dredge up every incident including a spanish flight that got grounded due to celtic fans?

The blame for what happened during the UEFA cup final goes half and half with the fans and the council who encouraged hundreds of thousands of fans to turn up beyond their police forces capabilities while providing inadequate hosting facilities.

Those articles aren't in the slightest bit comparable and you are a fuckwit for even trying it.

Edit: For further emphasis, in the first article they describe 49 fans they are looking for out of 150k fans attending and that only several hundred were involved in said scenes, you are looking at less than 0.7% of fans attending being involved in criminal behaviour, that means 99.3% of the fans in attendance did not engage in criminal behaviour. The second article talks about "thousands" of celtic fans on the best behaviour, that's oh, anywhere between 2 and 6% of the attendance compared to the UEFA cup final, an easily manageable number of people and furthermore a lot easier to accomodate.

Considering how badly the Manchester City Council botched preparations and basically overwhelmed their own police force in a desperate attempt to encourage as many visitors as possible to bolster their economy, it's a miracle no-one died. I have nothing but resent and contempt for the very few that were involved in such dangerous and sometimes grievous behaviour but to make every single Rangers fan who posts here in someway culpable for the actions that happened that day is ludicrous and disrespectful and furthermore to trumpet Celtic fans as model examples of good fan behaviour (Which they are not, they have just as many idiot fans as any other club, need I post the IRA flag they have most recently flown) is disgusting and stinks of subtle bigotry.

Everyone is entitled and furthermore justified to complain about the criminal element that exists amongst the Rangers support, but when people decide to draw comparisons with the Celtic support with cherry picked articles (Rangers have also met Manchester United in the Champions league, 2003, without any incident from their travelling support iirc) you are being nothing more than a blinded bigot and turning something that taints football clubs all over into some petty catholic vs protestant scoreboard game (something journalists love to turn the screw on as well) that completely misses the point.

Lastly this is a kit discussion thread, keep it on topic in future, if other people aren't, don't open a loving stupid petty "my fans are better than your fans" can of worms in response to it.

Outrespective fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jun 17, 2009

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Ahahah, gently caress ooooff!

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Yeah you're right it was a bit of a biased tangent.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ka0 posted:

gently caress I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat and I don't give two fucks about La Liga or Barca. Shits hot.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

DrakeD posted:

Holy poo poo, you sure? Because if it's so, they're the best fakes i've ever seen.

I got a letter from the government the other day

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

greazeball posted:

I got a letter from the government the other day

I think it was brought up in here but I'm guessing they're "counterfeit" in so far as they're basically from plants who produce extra amounts or work on "off" times to produce for sites like that, using the materials they're supposed to for the official kit orders only, to then sell for extra profit.

it's less "somebody's copied this flawlessly" and more "dodgy plant managers taking money under the table and taking advantage of the rights holders." So still illegal, but quite possibly made of all the same materials and to the same tolerances as the "real" shirts.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
That Bumbelona kit is dope. It may be one of my top five favorite jerseys ever if it's real.

edit: Also, the new England kits are 100% class and tailoring is such a good idea. It's the first all white kit I've ever liked. But I like the "Tonal Anthem Jackets" even better.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/football/product_details.aspx?pid=59938

CubanMissile fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jun 17, 2009

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
That's not a Barcelona kit FFS, all you have to do is go to the official website to see all three kits for this year.

IIRC, that's actually Celtic's 3rd kit this year, looks like they just photoshopped the Barca badge on

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Ah well. Shame.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Ka0 posted:

isn't getting the love it deserves hahaha

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Newest Puma victim is Sporting Lisbon:

Umbro has taken Olympique Lyonnaise's stripe and turned it horizontal:

Their away kit however is nice

Here's all of what Adidas could come up for Saint Etienne

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Ka0 posted:

Watford have already decided on their new stripe. Incredible how well it looks in design, will have to comment again once theyve produced a model

Are those ankle socks or are they designed to be worn solely by my mum?

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Ka0 posted:

Newest Puma victim is Sporting Lisbon:

It would appear that Lisbon have actually fared WORSE than the other Puma shirts so far.

Ugh, Puma, what in the hell?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Directorman posted:

It would appear that Lisbon have actually fared WORSE than the other Puma shirts so far.

Ugh, Puma, what in the hell?

Spurs looks worse. at least the trim doesn't look like urine on the green shirt.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

plus that's probably just the clash kit and Sporting will most likely wear horizontal stripes at home yet again.

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Saint Etienne is looking class. Don't they have a sponsor?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Are Lyon sponsored by a holiday in Barbados or something, what's with the ridiculous fade

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Boro's new kit, the first from new kit maker Adidas, modelled by everyone's favourite player.

I don't like it.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Ka0 posted:

This looks really good.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Boro's new kit, the first from new kit maker Adidas, modelled by everyone's favourite player.

I don't like it.

The white collar thing doesn't sit well, and just looks a bit...strange. ADIDAS should stop loving around with fancy collars and bras and just make tops :/

And to make this post twice as useful

Mansfield will be a sunny town.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pissflaps posted:

I don't like it.
That design generally looks stupid when worn. I hope Nürnberg doesn't get stuck with it. :(

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil

Pissflaps posted:

I don't like it.

It isn't ghastly like half the new kits this year, but equally it's not very good at all.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Any boro shirt without the white band is a bad design.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
It's not as horrible as some of the mock ups suggested it would be, but Wheater does look pretty dumb in it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

It's not as horrible as some of the mock ups suggested it would be, but Wheater does look pretty dumb in it.
It's the opposite for me. I thought it could look good from the mockups, but I feel underwhelmed seeing it on a person now.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Oh, I meant mock ups of 09/10 shirt in general, not that specific design. There was one posted a while back which looked hideous.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
New Boro kit looks like a Cornetto.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil

Eau de MacGowan posted:

You just made me go and eat a cornetto. I was lovely.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Jollzwhin posted:

I was lovely.

Yes, yes you were.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Eau de MacGowan posted:

It makes me want a coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Subliminal messages :tinfoil:

Might make myself an ice cream after my spaghetti now thanks to you lot.