Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pissflaps posted:

I don't like it.

It's not bad, I don't like the three stripes on the shoulders, but I guess Adidas had to put it somewhere.

Really thought we'd have the white band, though. Boro kits look odd without it.

I do, however, really like the new goalkeeper top, despite the stripes.

Click here for the full 348x775 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Pissflaps posted:

Boro's new kit, the first from new kit maker Adidas, modelled by everyone's favourite player.

I don't like it.

It is better than the manboobs-bra kit.

More of the Lisbon Disaster:

Liverpool 3rd kit is going to be white

New Wycombe model:

I kinda like Joma kits. Here's belgian squad Germinal Beerschot new apparel:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
They're awful.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Look at it this way there's no chance of a kit clash with those ever.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

Boro's new kit, the first from new kit maker Adidas, modelled by everyone's favourite player.

I don't like it.
Reminds me a bit of whatever Star Trek movie it was with the stupid uniforms. (All of them lol)

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Semprini posted:

Reminds me a bit of whatever Star Trek movie it was with the stupid uniforms. (All of them lol)

At least you know Puma won't be doing the Celtic kit anytime soon.

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?

Ka0 posted:

More of the Lisbon Disaster:

I'll go out on a limb and say I like the new kit better. I never did like shirts with thirty or forty stripes on them; I think the fatter stripes on the new kit are far more appealing. I'd have to see it on a person before I passed final judgment but I don't think it's a disaster at all.

It's certainly not a bumblebee costume at any rate.

Pour le Merite
Jan 1, 2006

by Ozma
It's the slavish insistence on the little stripes around the collar that makes it a failure. There's absolutely no reason why a simple hoops type shirt should have those. A template is nice but a good designer knows when to deviate from it.

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008

Ka0 posted:

Look at it this way there's no chance of a kit clash with those ever.

Germinal Beerschot got a pretty rough deal, being a merger of clubs who played in purple and yellow-red respectively. Good luck combining that into something that looks pleasant. There's no excuse for the away shirt though.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Green Eyed Loco-Man posted:

Germinal Beerschot got a pretty rough deal, being a merger of clubs who played in purple and yellow-red respectively. Good luck combining that into something that looks pleasant. There's no excuse for the away shirt though.

Sure there is. They're jealous of the fetching Seattle Sounders jerseys.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ka0 posted:

Good god. Somehow the quality of the pics combined with the creepy fucker(s) in the first picture's background make it look like they abducted two guys and made them dress up in football gear for some sort of gay fetish show.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Ka0 posted:

Why oh why has no one pointed out their logo appears to be a two headed eagle with a dancing bear in it's stomach?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Because their sponsor is the letter Q resting ontop of Snoopy's house.

Ka0 fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jun 19, 2009

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

ibroxmassive posted:

The white collar thing doesn't sit well, and just looks a bit...strange. ADIDAS should stop loving around with fancy collars and bras and just make tops :/

And to make this post twice as useful

Mansfield will be a sunny town.

did you post that just for me?

it's nice

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

a bit portly, for sure, but worth a go around

Skipper Klemens
Nov 11, 2004

I received this yesterday. It's really awesome. In the crest it says "Chama cha mpira wa miguu Zanzibar". I had hoped it was a sort of "Who dares wins", but it means "Association of ball of foot".

A really nice shirt though and it came within two days (from England to Denmark).

Georges
Sep 12, 2007

Ka0 posted:

Because their sponsor is the letter Q resting ontop of Snoopy's house.

Haha, don't knock Quick Hamburger Restaurant - their burgers are loving delicious. Also I think Beerschot's jerseys would look better in a sunny country, not Belgium where it's always cloudy and raining.

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly

Skipper Klemens posted:

I received this yesterday. It's really awesome. In the crest it says "Chama cha mpira wa miguu Zanzibar". I had hoped it was a sort of "Who dares wins", but it means "Association of ball of foot".

A really nice shirt though and it came within two days (from England to Denmark).

that's all sorts of awesome, might have to get one

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Georges posted:

Haha, don't knock Quick Hamburger Restaurant - their burgers are loving delicious. Also I think Beerschot's jerseys would look better in a sunny country, not Belgium where it's always cloudy and raining.

Quick is amazing. Miles better than any other fast food chains I've been to.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Real Madrid for next year:

Home

Away

Wish we'd go back to an away/3rd purple shirt like 06/07.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

did you post that just for me?

it's nice

Don't say I never do anything nice for you.

Did Madrid slip down the Adidas 'we're giving you bra-shirts' ranking or did they veto that design?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Yellow over white. The egg combination. Designed by an egg.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

ibroxmassive posted:

Did Madrid slip down the Adidas 'we're giving you bra-shirts' ranking or did they veto that design?

We're too big a club. We tell Adidas what to do.

:smug:

Apparently, like Boro.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
is that the newcastle crest opposite the real one?

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Why oh why has no one pointed out their logo appears to be a two headed eagle with a dancing bear in it's stomach?

Fun fact: Beerschot means "Bear Kick", surely one of the most badass team names around. Terrible club though.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

New Kaiserslautern kits by DOYOUFOOTBALL

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Why did they put a different color on the white one? :psyduck:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

It's the same tone of red the light in the photo is just messed up on the home kit.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

manchego posted:

We're too big a club. We tell Adidas what to do.

:smug:

Apparently, like Boro.

No we said - 'knock up a few thousand of them, stick the boro badge on and charge £20 more'

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Well it's not exactly the same it doesn't have the white cocacola stripe on it.

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley
Not entirely indisposed to the new Boro kit actually. It is mildly appealing, plus it could be a thousand times worse seven ways from sunday.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Ka0 posted:

Well it's not exactly the same it doesn't have the white cocacola stripe on it.

There's £20 of tippex in that stripe.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
I ordered from Soccer Triads on June 12 and just got confirmation today. Is that normal?

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Oh boy.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
No. What? No. What the gently caress?

It's like.. I don't even know what it's like

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Craiglen posted:

No. What? No. What the gently caress?

It's like.. I don't even know what it's like

It's a solero, clearly

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Bloody hell, just when I thought people couldn't laugh at Newcastle any more they go and unveil that.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I was thinking ice cream but I couldn't put my finger on it, there you go

Solero vendors

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I ordered a Croatia shirt from jomzajung.com for £14 (£8 for the shirt, £6 delivery) last monday. Arrived today and it looks great.

May be an alternative to Soccer Triads if anyone wants to try it, I used paypal to pay for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Bland posted:

Oh boy.

This is the first thing I thought of.