Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Seattle Sounders!

Bonus XBox nerd points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
That Seattle one is lovely

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
No can do on the Seattle Neon Xbox's, everyone else on the team will already be sporting that ugly thing. I do like the Saint Etienne one, that is pretty clean without a sponsor and Ireland isn't too bad. Is that Nike/VW kit VFL Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga picture? I can't find it online anywhere.

Although I think I might have found a winner. Cameroon's kit is pretty sweet looking. Any suggestions for a good inexpensive place online to get their kit?

calcio fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 24, 2009

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Looks like everyone's favorite soccertriads has size Large in the following teams, Barca, ManUtd 3rd kit and Spain. I know a few of you that aren't fatties were looking for normal sizes.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil
The Telegraph loving around but it looks like a fairly good mock-up of United's latest effort. What a loving abortion, ugh.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Jollzwhin posted:

The Telegraph loving around but it looks like a fairly good mock-up of United's latest effort. What a loving abortion, ugh.

we've seen other images with that (and I've seen other promo shots with Rooney and Ferdinand in the same thing along with Park), the funny part is that it's got a red stripe down the side of the shorts :laugh:

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Does anyone else have a problem with Nike kits having really tight sleeves? I like the way my L USA home shirt fits in every way but that. And no I do not have any "guns" to speak of.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

CubanMissile posted:

Does anyone else have a problem with Nike kits having really tight sleeves?

Only when I get angry.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Kwagga posted:

Only when I get angry.

I wouldn't like you when you're angry.

Competition
Apr 3, 2006

by Fistgrrl

Bland posted:

Oh boy.

looks like a calippo

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Jollzwhin posted:

I agree completely. loving terrible kit.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

CubanMissile posted:

Does anyone else have a problem with Nike kits having really tight sleeves? I like the way my L USA home shirt fits in every way but that. And no I do not have any "guns" to speak of.

I have some fairly new Nike kits (USA's newest home and away) and the sleeves are fine on me (hench as gently caress :cool: hah not really)

I only have a problem with England's last Umbro one, sleeve wise

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CubanMissile posted:

I like the tight sleeves because they show off my massive guns. Curls for the gurls, brah!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

FYI more of the Man United kits:

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Why couldn't they at least let the blue/black V thing continue all the way. Nothing looks stupider than when a stripe stops right at a seam.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Somebody needs to change the bulb.

Nyarlothotep
Apr 14, 2007
Don't fail to see Nyarlathotep if he comes to Providence. He is horrible — horrible beyond anything you can imagine — but wonderful. He haunts one for hours afterward. I am still shuddering at what he showed.
The red stripe on the shorts looks terrible with the black on the shirt, they should've put black on the shorts too

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Shorts suck, shirt is incredibly average. I'm kinda disappointed.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Somebody needs to change the bulb.

new tradition, at halftime at OT they dim the lights and drop a disco ball and blast Bee Gees

pictures taken right before the disco ball is lit, naturally

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

harperdc posted:

FYI more of the Man United kits:

Brightened that Rooney one up for you

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

no you see it's endearing when rooney does a reckless two-footed lunge because

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Official terrible game purchaser of the SomethingAwful forums.

c0burn posted:

Brightened that Rooney one up for you

Well played.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Hang on, has there been a single nice English kit released yet? It's going to be 1993 all over again isn't it? The summer of shite.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Wasn't there a solid consensus around City?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I thought United had a new sponsor this year other than AIG

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

So I guess anyone playing Watford next season won't be wearing black shorts..

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

NattyBo posted:

I thought United had a new sponsor this year other than AIG

Next season (10/11) they go to AON, a US based insurance company.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Xylorjax posted:

Wasn't there a solid consensus around City?
Yeah I agree. The new City (umbro in general) strips are beautiful.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

City Umbro do look ace all around, and I think there's a few holdovers from last year - I still like Arsenal's home...:smith:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

thehappyprince posted:

So I guess anyone playing Watford next season won't be wearing black shorts..

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

How are they allowed to do that?

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Showing the kits floating like that is so low rent.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

ICA posted:

Showing the kits floating like that is so low rent.

The invisible model also has really hosed legs. One going backwards and all that.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Stupid Chelsea, ever since I went to their friendly here in Seattle a few years ago they keep spamming me. Here's what I just got in my email box for all you Chelsea bastards. It's not too shabby, be thankful you don't have Nike doing your kits :(

calcio fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jun 25, 2009

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Don't you want your alternate to be different enough that you can use it in the case of a kit clash? "The other team wears blue" "Ok. Change into our blue and different blue jerseys."

EDIT: But at least it doesn't look like they have the bra panels in it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Yellow shorts would have made more sense albeit a bit ridiculous.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Dundee Utd fans celebrate "new kit supplied by Nike"

Dundee Utd fans find out that their actual kit supplier is Football1st.com a website which sells Nike gear

Dundee Utd fans find out that their "new kit" is a £14.99 orange Nike t shirt with a badge and sponsorship being sold for £44.99

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Russ posted:

Dundee Utd fans find out that their actual kit supplier is Football1st.com a website which sells Nike gear

Dundee Utd fans find out that their "new kit" is a £14.99 orange Nike t shirt with a badge and sponsorship being sold for £44.99

Dundee Utd fans eat man

Woman inherits the SPL

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
Considering the blue in the EPL, I'm guessing Chelsea is breaking out the third kit quite a bit.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Russ posted:

It's their centenary season as well. I hope heads roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bacon of the Sea posted:

It's their centenary season as well. I hope heads roll.

Maybe that's why they went with a simple, solid shirt. To hearken back to the olden days.

I kinda like them myself, just a simple kit with no frills.