Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

Considering the blue in the EPL, I'm guessing Chelsea is breaking out the third kit quite a bit.

Anyone got pics of that 3rd kit, if I recall it's probably the one im going to have to get seeing as it doesnt look like rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

If I had a horse I'd buy it oats and fuck it
minging shirts for a minging team, get it up the tangerines.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

We're going to be called the Toongerines :(

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
I quite like the Newcastle-Solero shirt, I'll probably buy it once the price dives after the season of no one buying it.

I'm making GBS threads myself about the new Rangers kit, after these abominations that have been released for next season I'm worrying we're gonna end up making some stupid fax machine jam, bra template monstrosity.

Chelsea kit is loving terrible too. Why the highlighter yellow? Are they trying to be the Seattle Seahawks of the premiership?

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Fulham's new home kit.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
In Man City kit news, the first 2,500 people who pre-order the new home kit from July 1 get 2 free tickets to a gig MCFC are putting on including the Doves, Mike Pickering, Twisted Wheel, Kid British and The Answering Machine. They're all City fans apparently.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

In Man City kit news, the first 2,500 people who pre-order the new home kit from July 1 get 2 free tickets to a gig MCFC are putting on including the Doves, Mike Pickering, Twisted Wheel, Kid British and The Answering Machine. They're all City fans apparently.

No oasis no? Ah well

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Idiot race posted:

Anyone got pics of that 3rd kit, if I recall it's probably the one im going to have to get seeing as it doesnt look like rear end.

None to hand but as I recall it's white with black horizontal stripes and no breastmesh.

Dudley fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jun 26, 2009

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

I'm making GBS threads myself about the new Rangers kit, after these abominations that have been released for next season I'm worrying we're gonna end up making some stupid fax machine jam, bra template monstrosity.

We're not going to get Bra-mesh, that's Adidas. We're still with Umbro for this season (Although some delightful Celtic fans have said we're getting the shirt from Pro-Star, an Umbro subsidiary, which is bollocks)

Best bet is something similar to the Blackburn kit, with the horrible collar, in the Blue from this season, and some different template. I'd love it to be similar to the England kit.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.

MoPZiG posted:

Fulham's new home kit.

Why is Fulham playing Nigeria, and why are both of them inside the goal?

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Oceanbound posted:

Why is Fulham playing Nigeria, and why are both of them inside the goal?

Clearly a screenshot of the next Pro Evo.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

ibroxmassive posted:

Best bet is something similar to the Blackburn kit, with the horrible collar, in the Blue from this season, and some different template. I'd love it to be similar to the England kit.

or possibly simple like the Manchester City kits. But, yes, being with Umbro for next year seems a safer bet than adidas.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Effort post, if theres a better picture post it and I'll edit it in.

The English Premier League Kit round-up.

Because everyone loves laughing at Bolton/Chelsea/Liverpool/Spurs/Man Utd. Some kits aren't being updated this season, some yet to be released.

Arsenal
Away:

Away Goalkeeper

Aston Villa
Away:

Click here for the full 599x715 image.

Birmingham:
Away

Blackburn:
Home

Away

Bolton:
Home

Burnley:
Home and Away

Chelsea:
Home Womens

Click here for the full 700x550 image.

Away

Third

Click here for the full 500x631 image.

Everton:
Home

Click here for the full 600x609 image.

Mock up of the away

Fulham:
Home

Home Goalkeeper

Hull:

Liverpool:
Away

Man City:
Home/Away/Third/Home Goalkeeper/Away Goalkeeper/???

Man Utd:
Home

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

Home Goalkeeper

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

Portsmouth:

Stoke:
Away

Click here for the full 320x773 image.

Sunderland:
Home

Home Goalkeeper

Away

Tottenham:
Home, Away, Third

West Ham:
Away

Goalkeeper Away

Wigan:
Home

Wolverhampton:
Home

Away

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
No word on Hull at all no? They're probably keeping the same kit

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Craiglen posted:

No word on Hull at all no? They're probably keeping the same kit

Not from what I could find. It wasn't compltely exhaustive, I'll throw up the SPL one when the Rangers kit gets leaked, not going to gloat about the Celtic International Away until I'm sure the Rangers one isn't worse.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That west ham keeper top is absolutely gorgeous to me.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Villa, Pool and Blackburn away, Burnley home and West Ham gk are the only ones I'd vote acceptable. West Ham gk is the pick of the bunch.

Also: Is the Everton away really going to have pink pinstripe and a collar? Are they aiming to markey exclusively to 17yo girls who've got their first temp job in an office and Christiano Ronaldo?

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Villa and Blackburn away, Burnley home and West Ham gk are the only ones I'd vote acceptable. West Ham gk is the pick of the bunch.

Acceptable? So you think all the others are rubbish? Theres quite a few decent ones in there, Fulham home, Sunderland home (Might be slightly biased here) and Liverpool away to name a few. Of course some are pure poo poo, United and Boltons being the worst of the bunch.

e: Your edit is far too slow

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Villa, Pool and Blackburn away, Burnley home and West Ham gk are the only ones I'd vote acceptable. West Ham gk is the pick of the bunch.

Also: Is the Everton away really going to have pink pinstripe and a collar? Are they aiming to markey exclusively to 17yo girls who've got their first temp job in an office and Christiano Ronaldo?
No Man City love? and actually think the Man U. gk strip looks quite nice.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Seriously what the gently caress are united thinking, even if it's historic or whatever it still looks like loving poo poo

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Bland posted:

Acceptable? So you think all the others are rubbish? Theres quite a few decent ones in there, Fulham home, Sunderland home (Might be slightly biased here) and Liverpool away to name a few. Of course some are pure poo poo, United and Boltons being the worst of the bunch.

e: Your edit is far too slow

The Sunderland home one suffers for the same reason as the away. BOYLESPORTS should either be completely whited out, or the whitespace should be cut, not some horrible between stage.

The Fulham home has the weird white stripes, which make the black on the sleeves look a bit silly.

Liverpool one looks alright, but the three stripes should have continued down the sleeve, not stopped halfway.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

ibroxmassive posted:

The Sunderland home one suffers for the same reason as the away. BOYLESPORTS should either be completely whited out, or the whitespace should be cut, not some horrible between stage.

The Fulham home has the weird white stripes, which make the black on the sleeves look a bit silly.

Liverpool one looks alright, but the three stripes should have continued down the sleeve, not stopped halfway.

The wigan one looks pretty nice, and the Fulham home looks like this year's arsenal with a different colour scheme.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

GutBomb posted:

The wigan one looks pretty nice, and the Fulham home looks like this year's arsenal with a different colour scheme.

Everything is happening on the left side of the Wigan one. Giant orange 188, badge, kit logo. All on the left. Makes it look lopsided.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

United should use the keeper shirt as their away/third. It's so much nicer than the home.

Jiminy Cricket
Feb 5, 2008

Flight Suit Up!

Shrapnac posted:

United should use the keeper shirt as their away/third. It's so much nicer than the home.

Meh, i don't mind their new one much to be honest.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

It wouldn't be so bad if the chevron didn't even right at the arm seams. If they had it wrap around or end more gradually it wouldn't be so bad. As it is, it just feels abrupt.

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Official terrible game purchaser of the SomethingAwful forums.
A lot of Wolves fans are annoyed they've turned the kits full on Dundee Utd or Blackpool "tangerine", and how the sportingbet logo is red & blue. Apart from having Doritos on the shirt (which everyone hated as well), Wolves' sponsor logo has always been black. It looks a bit rubbish.

Houdini fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 26, 2009

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Bland posted:

Hahahahahaha

They should do this to every relegated team

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
United have gone from having their nicest kit in my memory at least to something horrible.

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?

luvd posted:

United have gone from having their nicest kit in my memory at least to something horrible.

Agreed, this one and the Chelsea manboobs model are beyond terrible.

Is there any chance that they're so awful that sales will be markedly lower this year? I could see that sending a message to both teams. Of course I think it's far more likely that people will buy them anyway, thus tacitly encouraging miserable design and/or mesh pectorals.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheNakedJimbo posted:

Agreed, this one and the Chelsea manboobs model are beyond terrible.

Is there any chance that they're so awful that sales will be markedly lower this year? I could see that sending a message to both teams. Of course I think it's far more likely that people will buy them anyway, thus tacitly encouraging miserable design and/or mesh pectorals.

Chelsea's 2nd and 3rd kit are pretty nice so sales for those will probably be up.

United should have a new 2nd and 3rd this season as well. I've bought the 2nd and 3rd over the red shirt in recent years so hopefully they'll do something good with those.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Pool's away looks classy.

I'd love to see a new Arsenal kit incorporating more of the redcurrant swaths and maybe a collar.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Craiglen posted:

Seriously what the gently caress are united thinking, even if it's historic or whatever it still looks like loving poo poo

They are just trying to sell a poo poo ton of kits in Japan.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

luvd posted:

This is good news in one way though. Now I can get the 07-09 home shirt which I still haven't bought dirt cheap on sale with the new one coming out. And yeah, the now old home shirt really was very nice, liked the strip on the back.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
while I'm not a fan of the United kits, it's still better than all the new Adidas and Puma templates.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Upon closer inspection, the new United kit, while terrible, is slightly less repulsive than the Adidas sportsbras

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Liverpool away is nice but a bit too much like a training top for me, plus it means we're getting rid of my favourite ever away kit :(

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I still get the feeling that the United home will grow on me but not until the end of the loving season or something. And yeah at least it doesn't have mesh tits.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil

The Mash posted:

Upon closer inspection, the new United kit, while terrible, is slightly less repulsive than the Adidas sportsbras

This is true, the sportsbras really are something else. Can't wait until the official City kit launch so we can see them in better shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008
I dislike United but the shirts look nice, very distinctive.