Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

cheese eats mouse posted:

Know any for broadcast design/motion graphics?

I see myself heading into that area.

I asked my motion graphics buddy, and he said "Ravensbourne would probably be first call for me, but wouldn’t he be better getting a job somewhere? He’ll learn more that way and time in the industry counts more than it should."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008
come to Ravensbourne :)

it's rather rad, and we're moving to a state of the art new building next to the O2 (like literally, 10m from the O2) next summer with brand new kit and stuff.

of course being a graphic designer this means nothing to me and we actually had to buy a letterpress ourselves, but for digital poo poo it's second to none.

e: oh, post-grad? our MA in motion design is starting in September so I can't tell you how it is but yeah, it will own anything St Martins have going. Watford is supposed to be a great ad school, and Bucks is good for BA but no idea if they do an MA. One reason I didn't go to Bucks is because High Wycombe is a shithole and other than the art department the uni is crap, but my friend is there and within weeks of the first year starting they were doing live briefs and working with top ad agencies.

How about the Royal College? Lots of my favourite designers went there, I remember Troika saying it was good, but I haven't really looked into it.

Zurich fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jun 16, 2009

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Zurich posted:

come to Ravensbourne :)

it's rather rad, and we're moving to a state of the art new building next to the O2 (like literally, 10m from the O2) next summer with brand new kit and stuff.

of course being a graphic designer this means nothing to me and we actually had to buy a letterpress ourselves, but for digital poo poo it's second to none.

This is true. But my friend who does motion graphics here (and went to Ravensbourne himself) says "I don’t think there’s any point doing a post graduate course if you want to get a job over here. People will be more concerned with what you can do, not where you’ve been".

So if you've already got the undergrad, why not just get a job?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

marshmallard posted:

This is true. But my friend who does motion graphics here (and went to Ravensbourne himself) says "I don’t think there’s any point doing a post graduate course if you want to get a job over here. People will be more concerned with what you can do, not where you’ve been".

So if you've already got the undergrad, why not just get a job?

My undergrad is graphic design. I was wanting to get an MA to learn more about motion graphics. I'm guessing it would be too advanced coming a from graphic design stand point?

Maybe I should look at a second BFA *sigh*

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008
Probably not, you're still building on the same foundation, just learn how to animate and how to use After Effects

Agnes
Feb 13, 2008
I hope someone can help.. By the end of this year I'll be graduated in Advertising (I'll be 24 by then). I'm Brazilian, currently living in Sao Paulo, but I was interested in doing some courses in the US. I'm still not sure if I want to do normal art director stuff, webdesign or work with visual effects. Thing is: I don't want to spend another four years studying. I wish I could find something short like a 1 year course to give me a good preparation so I could come back to Sao Paulo and get a good job. So if anyone knows of any courses in those areas, please let me know. I know SCAD has some minors, but they seem to be short, like 40 hours only: to me it sounds like those minors finish in two weeks. I'd like to spend at least a couple of months so I can really learn something. I don't mind studying the whole day, I just wanna be the best I can be and I don't think the courses here will give me that.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Zurich posted:

Probably not, you're still building on the same foundation, just learn how to animate and how to use After Effects

Yeah exactly. My designer friend said a couple of short courses would be better and much cheaper for you.

chellesandcheese
Jul 12, 2005

Agnes posted:

I hope someone can help.. By the end of this year I'll be graduated in Advertising (I'll be 24 by then). I'm Brazilian, currently living in Sao Paulo, but I was interested in doing some courses in the US. I'm still not sure if I want to do normal art director stuff, webdesign or work with visual effects. Thing is: I don't want to spend another four years studying. I wish I could find something short like a 1 year course to give me a good preparation so I could come back to Sao Paulo and get a good job. So if anyone knows of any courses in those areas, please let me know. I know SCAD has some minors, but they seem to be short, like 40 hours only: to me it sounds like those minors finish in two weeks. I'd like to spend at least a couple of months so I can really learn something. I don't mind studying the whole day, I just wanna be the best I can be and I don't think the courses here will give me that.

Courses at SCAD are 5 credits/hours a piece and you're only supposed to take 3 per quarter. 40 credits will take a lot longer than a few weeks, even more than a couple a months. It's actually just about a full year program. I know that adding a minor to my major added at least one & 1/2 quarters to my degree, and that was with combining a lot of my electives.

Sorry I don't have any recommendations for you on programs, but I wanted to make sure you realized that a 40 credit minor is no small thing.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

marshmallard posted:

Yeah exactly. My designer friend said a couple of short courses would be better and much cheaper for you.

OK cool. I already know how to animate. I think I'm going to push harder for work to get an account at lynda. Their instruction videos are amazing. If not 20 bucks a month won't kill me.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

OK cool. I already know how to animate. I think I'm going to push harder for work to get an account at lynda. Their instruction videos are amazing. If not 20 bucks a month won't kill me.

Are you still coming to the UK? :)

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

marshmallard posted:

Are you still coming to the UK? :)

I've always wanted to live outside the U.S. for a bit. I don't know because I want to live in Chicago as well. Wherever life decides to take me. :)

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo
I'm trying to move more towards Art Direction from Graphic Design--I've been in loose positions doing exactly that (without the title or anything near it officially) and I feel like I take to it extremely well.

Are there any online schools worth looking in to, arts management perhaps? A second BFA or an MFA, or is there some certification or something easier that I can use to help show potential employers that I know what I'm talking about. I feel like my resume doesn't properly express my talents and art direction is harder to quantify if you were never in an official position of oversight.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

I've always wanted to live outside the U.S. for a bit. I don't know because I want to live in Chicago as well. Wherever life decides to take me. :)

OK, well let me know if you do. I work in advertising in London and I could introduce you to some folks if you wanted.

Impper
May 10, 2003

Some questions for you guys in advertising/marketing:

I'm an econ major who just graduated from school. I've always been a great writer. I can do economic writing very well, academic writing, film reviews, blog posts, creative writing, articles, editorials, and other assorted stuff like that. Most of the jobs in 'writing' I've been seeing involve 'copywriting,' and require clips or writing samples. What kind of writing samples are they looking for in this case? I understand what copywriting is, but what kind of things should I be writing as samples?

Prylex3
Apr 22, 2003

mcsuede posted:

I'm trying to move more towards Art Direction from Graphic Design--I've been in loose positions doing exactly that (without the title or anything near it officially) and I feel like I take to it extremely well.

Are there any online schools worth looking in to, arts management perhaps? A second BFA or an MFA, or is there some certification or something easier that I can use to help show potential employers that I know what I'm talking about. I feel like my resume doesn't properly express my talents and art direction is harder to quantify if you were never in an official position of oversight.

SCAD just introduced a BA in Advertising Design to their eLearning program. I know they offer Art Direction classes, among others that may be of interest to you. SCAD has been increasing their online presence, so you may want to contact them to see if their BFA, MA, MFA programs in Ad Design will be added to eLearning. Lately I have been toying around with the idea minoring in Ad Design, but honestly know little about the program.

http://www.scad.edu/advertising-design/index.cfm
There you can find links for the BA, BFA, MA, MFA programs and course descriptions.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
I'm putting the finishing touches on a 40,000+ word story. Where is there more potential to make money, publishing it online myself or submitting to a magazine?

Slashie
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Smeef posted:

I'm putting the finishing touches on a 40,000+ word story. Where is there more potential to make money, publishing it online myself or submitting to a magazine?

It sounds like you need to do a lot more research about the publishing industry before you try to make money off of writing. First off, self-publishing is nearly always a terrible idea. Some goons may rush in here to point out that some science-fiction dude or another self-published successfully, but those stories are the extremely rare exception, not the norm. The self-publishing industry is rife with scams, and self-published works are both hard to monetize (no advertising, PR, or quality control to lure readers in) and highly stigmatized - if you self-publish now you're pretty much tanking any chance you might have of a real publisher taking you seriously in the future.

So no, don't self-publish.

As for magazines, the tricky part here is that 40k words is much longer than the average short story published in a magazine. Sometimes magazines serialize works, but that's rare and usually for established authors. The fiction magazine market is difficult enough to get into without trying to shop around a work that would be unusually difficult to publish.

Furthermore, as an (I assume) unpublished author, the last thing you should be thinking about is the potential to make money off your writing, because generally there isn't any.

If you are determined to get something in print, do tons and tons and tons of research about various fiction markets (agent or magazines) and then write either a novel (for submitting to an agent) or a short story (for submitting to a magazine). Write lots and lots of short stories, actually, and think long and hard about what, besides quality, makes a story appropriate for a specific magazine. If you have some talent and are willing to put in the work, you'll still have to be prepared to get paid in nothing but publishing credit or copies of the magazine for quite some time. Being a writer is a long and difficult career for 99.99% of the people out there. Don't get lured in by the occasional overnight success story. Even somebody who had a bestseller with their first novel usually has boxes of unpublished works and rejection letters hiding under their bed.

So anyway, congratulations on finishing a story! Now go write a bunch more.

Pantothenate
Nov 26, 2005

This is an art gallery, my friend--and this is art.

Smeef posted:

The short, tactless version of what Slashie said: Congratulations; you're hosed.

Don't get me wrong. It's a hell of an accomplishment. But you're not going to sell it. Especially if you're previously unpublished. 40k is too short for a novel and too long for a short story. The vast majority of magazines have a word cap that's WAY under 40k, and if you laid it out in a proper novel format, it would most likely be 'novella-sized'--an emaciated version of a proper book.

Also, I've gotta echo Slashie on one point: Don't self-publish. The only reason to do this is if you don't care to show anyone any part of it but the cover, and if you're only going to print copies for your own bookshelf. Vanity press books always look horribly unprofessional (because very few people know the publishing standards, but just about anyone can point out when they've been violated), and count as a red flag to any real publishers (as it suggests that you aren't good enough to be published by anyone else).

Write some short stories, or, if you have problems with the whole condensation thing... well, write short stories anyways, because efficiency is extremely important in all writing. But if you're more comfortable with longer fiction, then try a ~70-100k book (a proper novel) for your next project, and see if you can market that one around.

I just read that you used the words "Potential" and "Online"--so I can give you a proper answer, as well as the mean one. Magazines will pay you for any accepted work regardless of its popularity; self-publishing online will heavily depend upon traffic. Self-publishing online will require a crapton of work to make any money whatsoever, and very few people read serialized text-based fiction over the 'web (the medium is kind of dominated by webcomics, because, frankly, a brick of text on a screen is eye-straining and kinda ugly). Most of the people who write text on the internet and make any kind of decent money out of it from ad revenue are established bloggers and satirists--and they don't get their traffic from publishing 40k stories. So, yeah, there is more potential to make money from publishing it yourself. There's some potential to make more off of a story by vanity-publishing it and marketing the high holy poo poo out of it, but there's also potential to make more betting all your possessions on a game of roulette than there is working your regular job (you could multiply your assets by, like, 3600% in ten seconds!), but that doesn't mean that it's a good idea.

Iron Squid
Nov 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

Zurich posted:

Ravensbourne
St Martins
Watford
Bucks
High Wycombe
Royal College?

It sounds like your choosing which Hogwarts house you're going to go into. I suggest you let the talking hat choose!

Agnes
Feb 13, 2008

chellesandcheese posted:

Courses at SCAD are 5 credits/hours a piece and you're only supposed to take 3 per quarter. 40 credits will take a lot longer than a few weeks, even more than a couple a months. It's actually just about a full year program. I know that adding a minor to my major added at least one & 1/2 quarters to my degree, and that was with combining a lot of my electives.

Sorry I don't have any recommendations for you on programs, but I wanted to make sure you realized that a 40 credit minor is no small thing.

That helped me! Thanks! I'll consider these minors and try to get more info on them. Also, I heard about Miami Ad School which has an Art Direction or Digital Design 2 year course... Anyone know if it's good? I have a colleague that said that it was a good school for people looking to have creative career in advertising.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Agnes posted:

That helped me! Thanks! I'll consider these minors and try to get more info on them. Also, I heard about Miami Ad School which has an Art Direction or Digital Design 2 year course... Anyone know if it's good? I have a colleague that said that it was a good school for people looking to have creative career in advertising.

Miami Ad School is excellent, one of the best.

Fiannaiocht
Aug 21, 2008

Fiannaiocht fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 16, 2016

Vandorin
Mar 1, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I think this is the right thread for my questions, I really like drawing, and have gone from drawing horrible comics to learning proper anatomy and making drastic improvements in my art. Now is the time when I've got to choose a major for college, and was thinking about studying graphic art, and eventually becoming a graphic artist/illustrator. My first question is, how did you guys know you wanted to draw for a living? And if I choose to pursue this career, should I choose a minor to fall back on,so that if I get out of school and can't find a job with art, I can find one with my minor?

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004

Vandorin posted:

I think this is the right thread for my questions, I really like drawing, and have gone from drawing horrible comics to learning proper anatomy and making drastic improvements in my art. Now is the time when I've got to choose a major for college, and was thinking about studying graphic art, and eventually becoming a graphic artist/illustrator. My first question is, how did you guys know you wanted to draw for a living? And if I choose to pursue this career, should I choose a minor to fall back on,so that if I get out of school and can't find a job with art, I can find one with my minor?

If you want a chance at an actual salaried job that isn't freelance I'd recommend going into graphic design and advertisement. Illustration really isn't profitable at all unless you're ridiculously good at it, and dedicate a whole lot of time to improving it.

Now that the economy is kind of lovely I'd probably keep art as a minor and major in something that might be a little more financially stable. Graphic artists and illustrators are quite overpopulated now.

Vandorin
Mar 1, 2007

by Fistgrrl

ceebee posted:

If you want a chance at an actual salaried job that isn't freelance I'd recommend going into graphic design and advertisement. Illustration really isn't profitable at all unless you're ridiculously good at it, and dedicate a whole lot of time to improving it.

Now that the economy is kind of lovely I'd probably keep art as a minor and major in something that might be a little more financially stable. Graphic artists and illustrators are quite overpopulated now.

Ah, art as my minor was plan #2. I appreciate the advice, I just want to make sure I do get a decent job, but I also love the idea of freelance. I'll probably stick with your idea, or try to double major if I can. Thanks for the help!

BizarroGIR
Apr 14, 2007
I'm currently studying Graphic Design and would like to try to get an internship in Web Design. I'm not really sure if the hiring procedure for interns is different than a real job. For my portfolio, should I just have web design or would it be useful to have print design as well? Also, if or when I do get an interview, should I bring a printed portfolio or is the web portfolio enough?

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004

BizarroGIR posted:

I'm currently studying Graphic Design and would like to try to get an internship in Web Design. I'm not really sure if the hiring procedure for interns is different than a real job. For my portfolio, should I just have web design or would it be useful to have print design as well? Also, if or when I do get an interview, should I bring a printed portfolio or is the web portfolio enough?

You probably won't get an interview until you show them your web design online, via your webpage. So work on that first, then you can spread it around to local studios for internships. If you're thinking of walking into the nearest print shop or design firm to inquire about a position, then have a portfolio printed out of all your work, in a binder, and make it look professional. A business card and such wouldn't hurt either, that way they could go on your website to check out things in detail.

Keep your portfolio diverse, have a good amount of quality web designs (functional too, maybe?), and a good amount of print work, that way you keep yourself open to whatever internships or jobs are available to you locally.

Prylex3
Apr 22, 2003

Right now my online portfolio is built so it can easily be viewed on a 13" Macbook. Do you guys think this is a waste? Internships are far and few so I am trying to cater to everyone. But at the same time I do not want everything to be so small on a larger monitor.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Prylex3 posted:

Right now my online portfolio is built so it can easily be viewed on a 13" Macbook. Do you guys think this is a waste? Internships are far and few so I am trying to cater to everyone. But at the same time I do not want everything to be so small on a larger monitor.

a 13" Macbook is 1370 wide which is pretty big to begin with. If you're really concerned make the layout stretch but I wouldn't bother since text can be really awkward to read when it gets really wide. I'd imagine a really good design company would probably look at your layout at several sizes to see what happens. Hell, they might even look at it on a phone.

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008

qirex posted:

a 13" Macbook is 1370 wide which is pretty big to begin with. If you're really concerned make the layout stretch but I wouldn't bother since text can be really awkward to read when it gets really wide. I'd imagine a really good design company would probably look at your layout at several sizes to see what happens. Hell, they might even look at it on a phone.

I think you're completely correct. You can pretty much say for certain that anyone in a design company is going to be viewing your work at 1280x800 at a minimum, or any bigger 16:10 resolutions (which is why landscape CVs for emailing work), or an iPhone.

I'd really, really doubt there's anyone potentially hiring you using an 800x600 monitor or whatever.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

I'm a senior at Florida State University in the Bachelors of Fine Art - Studio Art program. I plan on going into graphic design as far as a career, and have been doing flyers for friends' bands and other local events, as well as going for gallery shows. Would going for grad school for a MFA be wise straight out of college be a good choice? Should I go for internships in design while at school or focus on them after? I know of one possible position in lithography where I'd be fixing messed up layouts clients send in--would that look good for my resume for graphic design? Would you recommend submitting pieces to magazines like cmyk or other to get published?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

daspope posted:

I'm a senior at Florida State University in the Bachelors of Fine Art - Studio Art program. I plan on going into graphic design as far as a career, and have been doing flyers for friends' bands and other local events, as well as going for gallery shows. Would going for grad school for a MFA be wise straight out of college be a good choice? Should I go for internships in design while at school or focus on them after? I know of one possible position in lithography where I'd be fixing messed up layouts clients send in--would that look good for my resume for graphic design? Would you recommend submitting pieces to magazines like cmyk or other to get published?

I've heard an MFA is only needed if you want to teach and really has no affect on your future pay as experience is more valuable. If anyone wants to correct me go ahead.

With my experience with internships you have to be in school to participate in them, but I've never seen any post-grad internships in my area. I have to quit my current internship when I graduate in a year and a half and find a full time job. I chose to go to school longer to have more related work experience versus my classmates who are graduating on time. It's personal choice. That sounds like a great internship. I would go for it.

Always try to get yourself published. It's one of the things I'm lacking on doing.

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
Hey, I'm wondering about Image licenses and their applicability to non-profit organizations...it might be for a flyer, but seeing the organization is a non-profit, i'm wondering if the same rules(creative commons, etc) apply.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Being a non-profit does not change your rights to use other people's images. There's probably licenses that specify that it's OK for not-for-profit use but that's it and commercial images are still commercial images.

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo
Copyright law doesn't change because you're a non-profit, though you might potentially encounter more fair-use situations. You have to be REALLY sure first though--my wife runs a library, including the digital imaging arm, of an art museum, and I worked in-house in one as a graphic designer for three years. Rights are a huge deal, be very careful.

In fact the issues get multitudes more complicated if your non-profit deals with art in any manner (as you essentially have three+ possible simultaneous rights holders implicated on any given image), but since you didn't mention it, I won't derail further.

Do all your normal copyright due diligence.

Falafel
Jul 23, 2003

Is there any point in getting an associate degree in graphic design? I already have a BA and don't know if it would be smart to go back to school for 3-4 more years for a BFA.

Skelezoid
Mar 30, 2003

"I looked in her eyes and realised how rare it is to find someone willing to have sex with me."
Probably not. It all boils down to your portfolio, not your degree. I'd say you're perfectly fine with your BA unless you're looking to teach.

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
Hey guys, this is sort of a cross post from the career forum, but I figured this is a bit more of a specialized place to put this. I put together my resume using same's template from the first thread. Wondering how you guys thought I executed it layout wise, as well as the actual content.

http://www.latestwonder.com/michaelmcdermott_resume.pdf

While I'm here, what is the consensus on sending resumes in pdf format via email? Good/bad? would most people prefer word? I'd really rather not have to try to remake this in word..

Anyway, thanks!

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Dauher posted:

Hey guys, this is sort of a cross post from the career forum, but I figured this is a bit more of a specialized place to put this. I put together my resume using same's template from the first thread. Wondering how you guys thought I executed it layout wise, as well as the actual content.

http://www.latestwonder.com/michaelmcdermott_resume.pdf

While I'm here, what is the consensus on sending resumes in pdf format via email? Good/bad? would most people prefer word? I'd really rather not have to try to remake this in word..

Anyway, thanks!

Firstly, I think PDFs are the best option because people have different versions of Word, and your carefully-placed columns can go really screwy when opened on other computers. So PDF works better for that, even though it's slow as hell.

Secondly, as an ad copywriter myself, I'd say you can definitely afford to take out the landscaping job. It's completely irrelevant and you've got enough to fill that section without it.

"Media related" should really be "media-related", and if I were you, I'd put something more solid in that section. "Further develop my abilities" is vague. You'd be better off saying exactly what kind of development you're looking for. Are you looking for work experience or an actual job? It reads like work experience, mostly because you've said "to gain experience". If you're looking for a permanent job, you'll need to overhaul that section a bit. If not, adding your date of birth might be useful, to make it absolutely clear you're not entering the world of work just yet.

I would put Marketing Assistant on the line directly below "Symphony New Brunswick" (is New Brunswick the location? If so, you need a comma after Symphony), then leave a line, then start the description with "Created...". "Up to date" should be "Up-to-date". I wouldn't normally pick on small things like that, but if you're looking at copywriting jobs, you need to be flawless.

Under Three-D, in the sentence "Responsible for...", take out the second "for" ("and for keeping..."). You could also stand to lose "in general" — it doesn't add anything.

In the second column, under "Skills Overview", you've misspelt "experienced", and, I think, "film" (unless "fim" is a type of camera I'm not aware of). If you can think of another word instead of one of those uses of "equipment", that'd be good, because the repetition doesn't read too well.

In some of the bullet points in that column, you have a space after the dash (-) and in some, you don't. Better to make that consistent.

"Responsible for writing ad copy to most effectively convey a client’s message and hitting the proper voice for them." — if you're going to leave this as-is, then you need to change "hitting" to "hit". But I'd recommend something like "Responsible for writing ad copy to effectively convey a client's message, while staying within the boundaries of their brand tone-of-voice". That's just off the top of my head, but I'm not sure "hit the proper voice for them" is the most professional way to say that.

I think "writer's room" should be "writers' room", unless it's just for one writer.

In the bit about "Hide and Seek", this bit: "which would be produced for the "Diplomatic Relations" series" is confusing, it sounds like it was going to be produced but wasn't, or something. You'd be better off putting "which was produced..." and then getting rid of the second "which" before "screened...".

Some idea of your level of skill with the computer programs you list might be good, too.

Finally, I don't get from your resumé what job it is you're looking for. Unless, like I said before, you're after work experience. But there's a bit of a mixture of design, film and writing, so if you are after a permanent position, it'd be good to focus on one of those areas.

Sorry this is so long. I know it sounds like I've made a lot of criticisms, but actually your resumé was far superior to a lot of the junior ones I've received at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008
Hey Marsh, can you drop me with an email with your email address so I have your email address to email you about some stuff - my email is on my website and alas I don't have PMs!

Thankyoo