Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Ka0 posted:

At least it's not as bad as BOYLESPORTS

Hey, shut up. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?

Bland posted:

Hull City's new kits

ugghhhhhhh. Disgusting

These aren't that bad. The sky blue gets me hot under the collar.

Electro Panic
Aug 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

GutBomb posted:

What is Luton's sponsor here?

edit: Universal Salvage Auctions (1991 to 1999)

Thanks wikipedia.

America, gently caress YEAH!

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Oh hey look we came out with a new 3rd kit and it's another loving ugly white one.

edit: Look here's a link to more pictures of the ugly kit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

real_scud fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 1, 2009

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
I think the stripes are classy

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

real_scud posted:

Oh hey look we came out with a new 3rd kit and it's another loving ugly white one.

I don't see too much of a problem with it. It just seems like a reversed version of the away kit.

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!

real_scud posted:

Wow, I actually love this.

EDIT:

With long sleeves anyway. Andrey doesn't help the short sleeves argument:

Augustus Rumpus fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 1, 2009

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

dakpowers posted:

lol looks like a freaking baseball jersey

actually nevermind everyone here will love it

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Looks like a bad pinstripe shirt.

Something you'd wear to the golf, or an interview you didn't care about.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Are you guys kidding? My god I hate that Arsenal has a kit that good

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Directorman posted:

Are you guys kidding? My god I hate that Arsenal has a kit that good
You only think that because the only team in London that should be wearing a white jersey is Spurs. We should never have any white jersey at all, and to now have another is retarded.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

real_scud posted:

You only think that because the only team in London that should be wearing a white jersey is Spurs. We should never have any white jersey at all, and to now have another is retarded.

And Fulham, be fair.

edit: I just had a proper look at those photos and who the gently caress thought it would be a grand idea to have what is basically a loving Spurs kit as our third kit?!

generally I prefer fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jul 1, 2009

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I refuse to go "loving SPURS KIT :argh:" until seeing different photos, those things are filtered to hell and back and it's very hard to judge what those shades of redcurrant and gray actually look like (at least IMO).

but yeah if this retires the yellow kit I'm going to be upset :downsmad:

[edit1] holy poo poo RC Lens is afflicted with the Reebok disease as well.

harperdc fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 1, 2009

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

real_scud posted:

Pretty much along the lines of if we decided that a red away kit was a good idea. Bearing in mind people still got almightly pissed off if even the sponsor has any red in it.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
gently caress that shirt.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
That new Hull shirt is horrific, I was hoping they wouldn't change the home one so I'd have a chance to finally buy one in August. But no, they had to go and make themselves look crap.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Guitar_Hero posted:

And Fulham, be fair.
I know Fulham has one, but theirs is usually white and black, not completely white like Spurs.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Sigh... Now I don't know which Arsenal-shirt to choose. The nice blue away kit or the nice white 3rd kit.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
As a non-Arsenal fan I really, really like that white kit. Also, the new United one really isn't that bad, apart from it being a horrible shade of red.

Steve Evets
Feb 6, 2006

The only good thing about any of our kits is they'll be gone next season. I'm getting annoyed with Nike.

Edit: Great Photoshop work for those pictures though.

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
Going to ask here again.

I want to find an interesting (and preferably cheap!) red kit to wear, preferably as dissimilar to Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or England as possible. Would prefer a non-English kit.

Currently winning the vote in my head is the Polish kit for £15. Although I'm not sure the one I saw is the exact same design.

But also any cool looking cheap tops that I can buy from the UK would be ace.

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

If I had a horse I'd buy it oats and fuck it
I always liked Spain's kit, it's pretty dissimilar to those you mentioned, should be able to get a cheap one as everywhere sells them.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

I want to find an interesting (and preferably cheap!) red kit to wear, preferably as dissimilar to Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or England as possible. Would prefer a non-English kit.

Currently winning the vote in my head is the Polish kit for £15. Although I'm not sure the one I saw is the exact same design.

Try for South Korea's home kit. Especially if you can get the newest one--they're rather nice, and they're a unique shade of red

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/8996.html

This is one of my favourite kits, it's partially black though so I dunno if you'd want it

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Fat Turkey posted:

Wales top. £20 for adults at JJB.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

Bayern Munich? Sparta Prague? Benfica? Unfortunately Subside doesn't have many choices for either of those :/

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

How about Kidderminster Harriers, although our newer one is much nicer (and expensive).

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
More City shirts:

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Much as it pains me those are loving classy and the small sponsor on the away is how every loving kit should be.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
Let's just face it, those really raise the bar. I don't even mean for this season, they're some of the best shirts I've seen, and Man City fans are bloody spoilt with them all.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

You should get the loving North Korean kit!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That City away kit is probably the nicest kit I've ever seen. No gimmicky "performance" bits, small sponsor, bright colors - it's really good. Im jealous.

Electro Panic
Aug 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
Am I the only one who finds these new dramatic looking 'future' pictures of new kits kinda creepy?

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?

GravityDaemon posted:

That City away kit is probably the nicest kit I've ever seen. No gimmicky "performance" bits, small sponsor, bright colors - it's really good. Im jealous.

I'm really head over heels for that one too. I'm a sucker for diagonal stripes (or even vertical ones like the Portsmouth away); I love the River Plate and Peru kits for the same reason, although their stripes go the other way. Classy kits both, I'm very impressed.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Hull kit is growing on me now, bit by bit

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!

Craiglen posted:

You'll have one by the time the season starts.

Also, the new City kits are great. My only problem is the white ringer collar on the home one.

EDIT: Following up from 20 posts ago, they've released the 3rd kit for preorder, to ship on 23 July. Website includes pictures that aren't extremely filtered. I like.

Augustus Rumpus fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 1, 2009

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GravityDaemon posted:

ignore the away, the home is even better - simple, traditional, gets the supplier and sponsor logo in there without being too garish, and looks insanely sharp. Hopefully the shorts and socks match with it well, because those could be beautiful.

well done Citeh :golfclap:

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Bland posted:

http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/8996.html

This is one of my favourite kits, it's partially black though so I dunno if you'd want it

As a heads up..

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews105540.html

Terrible shop.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Craiglen posted:

Just like a fungus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Another possibility for you, Fat Turkey, is a VfB Stuttgart top. I'm pretty sure their away every year is red with a white band, like Boro.