Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?

Green Eyed Loco-Man posted:

I think it's absolutely stunning. What's wrong with monochromatism?

Well, when the color in question is what appears to be a flat blue-gray, it's not exactly rousing. I think the main problem I have with it is that it appears very dull. There's not any vibrance to the colors. It might be the photo, though; the more I look at it, the more the colors look washed out, so perhaps it will look better in person.

I'm also color-blind so it's possible there's something I'm just not seeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

c0burn posted:

Did we laugh at Evertons away kit yet?

This thing reminds me of playing ultima on an old PC that only had CGA graphics.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Cart posted:

Stephen Ireland just handed in a transfer request.

Wahey!

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
so i showed up for training wearing my new everton away kit and i couldnt believe my eyes when right there on the field i saw the ultimate hustler. as soon as i ran onto the pitch he said "aw poo poo nigga who designed yo kit, bret the hitman hart". i tried to laugh it off but he wouldnt stop "drat son i aint seen that many pink lines since i drove past the clubs in Canal Street" and then i burst into tears but he was all like "yo busta rear end be reppin Le Coq like yo momma was last night when i came round to gently caress dat poo poo but all i hear is her bitch bout her no-Goodi-Son" and i was like drat

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008

TheNakedJimbo posted:

Well, when the color in question is what appears to be a flat blue-gray, it's not exactly rousing. I think the main problem I have with it is that it appears very dull. There's not any vibrance to the colors. It might be the photo, though; the more I look at it, the more the colors look washed out, so perhaps it will look better in person.

I'm also color-blind so it's possible there's something I'm just not seeing.

I think it's just personal preference. The combination of the grey with the black and white diagonal stripes and the tasteful sponsor logo looks really suave. Not really 'exciting' maybe, but very minimal and understated. Then again, I'm one of those people who changed the color scheme on their mac to "graphite".

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Green Eyed Loco-Man posted:

I think it's just personal preference. The combination of the grey with the black and white diagonal stripes and the tasteful sponsor logo looks really suave. Not really 'exciting' maybe, but very minimal and understated. Then again, I'm one of those people who changed the color scheme on their mac to "graphite".

You're the type of person who finds Porridge exciting. Aren't you?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Not sure where to post this, but seeing as it concerns a promotional shot for a new shirt, I guess this is the best thread for it.

Nike help Manuel Almunia to stop conceding goals

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
lol

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Russ posted:

so i showed up for training wearing my new everton away kit and i couldnt believe my eyes when right there on the field i saw the ultimate hustler. as soon as i ran onto the pitch he said "aw poo poo nigga who designed yo kit, bret the hitman hart". i tried to laugh it off but he wouldnt stop "drat son i aint seen that many pink lines since i drove past the clubs in Canal Street" and then i burst into tears but he was all like "yo busta rear end be reppin Le Coq like yo momma was last night when i came round to gently caress dat poo poo but all i hear is her bitch bout her no-Goodi-Son" and i was like drat

hahaha

Kouerson
Mar 5, 2008

If you die in Canada, you die in real life.

Cart posted:

Stephen Ireland just handed in a transfer request.

The kid has a pink hummer, if anything he designed the kits.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
That be a good kit for Sin City FC. Have the pink represent the neon lights of Las Vegas. Of course Sin City FC does not exist and neither should anything that tacky in regards to Everton.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Russ posted:

Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
fc-augsburg. Not sure what they're trying to prove with these, but best of luck to them

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
That's very... German.

Just noticed the giant A

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Craiglen posted:

That's very... German.

Just noticed the giant A

Just noticed? I'd love to know what you were looking at before

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008

Chuggo posted:

Just noticed? I'd love to know what you were looking at before

It looked like a black Klan member with a very large head to me, before it was pointed out to be an 'A'. Home kit's cool though.

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!
You can just feel his anguish.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Bacon of the Sea posted:

fc-augsburg. Not sure what they're trying to prove with these

AAAAL-VIN!

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Not feeling great about the new Rangers kit, the collars killing it for me. I'll wait and see how the other kits turn out, but I don't think I'll be buying that checkerboard blue thing.

Saw a girl wearing the full celtic kit today, the Tartan shorts are just as bad in person as they are in piCTURE

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Oh yeah, completely forgot about the tartan shorts!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Ka0 posted:

New Juventus away kit GNAARRRRGH

I love this.

Juve's away last year was awesome too. They're really knocking them out of the park lately. I'd like to see how the black and white kit would look in the mold of Barca 08/09

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That Juve kit is the wrong color - the real one is straight black and white and not blue-ish like that one. It's nicer I think.

e: Oh, that one's just whitewashed. Well here's the real one.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

GravityDaemon posted:

That Juve kit is the wrong color - the real one is straight black and white and not blue-ish like that one. It's nicer I think.

I love that.

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!

GravityDaemon posted:

Okay, that's MUCH better.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

GravityDaemon posted:

Holy poo poo that's awesome. I really kind of want one.

good luck kitten
Aug 18, 2004

Tripping the light fantastic

GravityDaemon posted:

This is really nice, I'm seriously considering buying one

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm a sucker for kits with diagonal stripes

This one is still my all-time favorite:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
*cough*

*cough*

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

We can't talk about how good City's kits are for the whole loving thread, mate.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GravityDaemon posted:

I still don't like it. Besides, what is the point of your change strip being black, white and grey if your home shirt is black and white?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Guitar_Hero posted:

We can and we will :colbert:

I'm with wicka on the Juventus shirt. The sponsor makes it look like poo poo.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

surrender posted:

I really liked their home shirt. Having the flag colors in the collar was a nice touch.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

surrender posted:

I have this but mine did not come with a blue stripe on the bottom.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

wicka posted:

I still don't like it. Besides, what is the point of your change strip being black, white and grey if your home shirt is black and white?

Yeah, it's like when Portsmouth had an away kit of... darker blue. I think Everton did the same thing actually.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

GravityDaemon posted:

Much nicer than the other picture. I think I'm the only person in this entire forum who isn't jizzing all over the City shirts, they just look like t-shirts to me.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Guitar_Hero posted:

Aren't those United's colours, red white and black? Because they are

atheist peas
Nov 27, 2005

get the torch
as a chelsea fan, on a scale of 1-10, how shameful will it be for me to wear a man city top next year?

i really, really love that 3rd kit :unsmith:

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

atheist peas posted:

as a chelsea fan, on a scale of 1-10, how shameful will it be for me to wear a man city top next year?

i really, really love that 3rd kit :unsmith:

You're both equally horrible clubs in blue, it wouldn't matter too much on your oval office scale

atheist peas
Nov 27, 2005

get the torch

c0burn posted:

You're both equally horrible clubs in blue, it wouldn't matter too much on your oval office scale

i'm hoping john terry decides to actually make the move and then at least i could wear a city top 'ironically'

perhaps with 'oval office 26' on the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Craiglen posted:

Aren't those United's colours, red white and black? Because they are

We've worn it before back in the 70's and we've played in red and black occasionally since the 60's.