Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Easily the best sports marketing I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Well hey I see Leicester are looking decent this year. No sponsor, looking classy if a bit plain.

Now I heard they are going all Barcelona on us and having a charity sponsor on the away shirt lets che.... :barf:

Dont go with the diagonal stripe and then center align all the logos. You ruined it.

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

Craiglen posted:

Check out the new Shamrock Rovers away kit :smug:

Gonna have to get this when it comes out.

the question is, Will Rovers still be in Tallaght by the time they stop wearing that jersey? :smug:

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
No one interested in Celtics bumblebee then?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ICA posted:

No one interested in Celtics bumblebee then?
Already pre-ordered, without sponsor.

G-Dub
Dec 28, 2004

The Gonz

surrender posted:

I'm a sucker for kits with diagonal stripes

This one is still my all-time favorite:

A few pages back, but I have this with Anderson 14 on the back, because that is my name and I think I am Ronald de Boer.

I'm going to buy the Rangers top this week - does anyone have it and if so how is it for toightness?

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

Semprini posted:

Already pre-ordered, long sleeved, without sponsor.

FYP

Borogrove fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jul 20, 2009

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Borogrove posted:

the question is, Will Rovers still be in Tallaght by the time they stop wearing that jersey? :smug:

That's the plan anyway!

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.
Welp, looks like Pompey have finally got around to getting new kits.

Home.

Away.

Third.

The home kit is fairly bland, but the away and the third especially are nice. And the goalkeeper is quite-ohdeargodno.

Sadsack fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jul 21, 2009

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
But Canterbury went bust last week, so how does that work?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Oceanbound posted:

Canterbury went bust after completeing the Portsmouth consignment. (Lucky as gently caress)

So Portsmouth have been dealing with their receivers and Canterbury NZ which didn't go bust, to try and get the kits.

Second one looks pretty brilliant tbh.

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.

Oceanbound posted:

Canterbury Europe went bust, but I think Canterbury New Zealand is still going fine. Pompey received almost all of their kit order before Canterbury filled for administration. All that has changed is that Pompey have to find a new supplier for next season.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

And seeing as they've just joined the 'more money than God' club, I would guess Nike or Adidas will come knocking.

Badgerman
Jul 20, 2004
Yus?
Oh man I'm loving that away kit, the home shirt does seem a bit bland but it's an improvement on last year. The third kit looks like a training top but looks quite snazzy nonetheless. As for that keeper top, gently caress knows what happened there I mean goddamn.

Overall they're quite a decent set of kits, kind of typical then to have Canterbury go tits up. Also of note is the lack of a sponsor. I might have missed something about them not renewing or whatever, but having "OKI" on our kit did seem a bit out of place so it's no great loss.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Badgerman posted:

Overall they're quite a decent set of kits, kind of typical then to have Canterbury go tits up. Also of note is the lack of a sponsor. I might have missed something about them not renewing or whatever, but having "OKI" on our kit did seem a bit out of place so it's no great loss.

No sponsor was finalised before Canterbury went tits up, so they couldn't put them on.

The new chairman wants a charity sponsor anyway.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Apparently Canterbury have a UK division or somesuch, which may take up Canterbury's kit orders in the UK. I'm liking that third shirt, but some of the older Canterbury shirts (Deportivo's home one) have been very, very nice.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Apparently Canterbury have a UK division or somesuch, which may take up Canterbury's kit orders in the UK. I'm liking that third shirt, but some of the older Canterbury shirts (Deportivo's home one) have been very, very nice.

I hope so, London Wasps are affected too.

Jaw Dropper
Jul 1, 2008
I know I'm several pages too late on this but the Reading kit has really grown on me. Saw it in action at a pre-season friendly (Didcot) and the awful collar wasn't nearly as bad as it seems in the stills.

Just my opinion of course!

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
Leaked pics of our new away kit, a bit fruity but I like it.

Click here for the full 950x285 image.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Properly unveiled tomorrow but I have no patience.

Those portsmouth kits are really nice.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

MJ_Turbo posted:

A bit fruity?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Russ posted:

so i showed up for training wearing my new everton away kit and i couldnt believe my eyes when right there on the field i saw the ultimate hustler. as soon as i ran onto the pitch he said "aw poo poo nigga who designed yo kit, bret the hitman hart". i tried to laugh it off but he wouldnt stop "drat son i aint seen that many pink lines since i drove past the clubs in Canal Street" and then i burst into tears but he was all like "yo busta rear end be reppin Le Coq like yo momma was last night when i came round to gently caress dat poo poo but all i hear is her bitch bout her no-Goodi-Son" and i was like drat

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
only a manly man can pull off a pink kit

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Russ

I just went looking for that like two minutes ago

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

MJ_Turbo posted:

Hahahaha dear god

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Jaw Dropper posted:

I know I'm several pages too late on this but the Reading kit has really grown on me. Saw it in action at a pre-season friendly (Didcot) and the awful collar wasn't nearly as bad as it seems in the stills.

Just my opinion of course!

Not seen it in action yet, but I'm holding out for the away kit ;)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
complete picture of the everton away kit

lmaooo

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I don't think it's that bad, honestly

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

It's a black Polo shirt. Add pink highlighter and a couple of stencils, and then slap the Chang sticker over the top.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Pretty sure Ian Poulter played the Dubai desert classic in it.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

The Mash posted:

I don't think it's that bad, honestly

I kind of agree. I don't think it's tremendous by any stretch, but people are just flipping out because it has pink lines on it. It could be a hell of a lot worse (See anything by Adidas).

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Quite like it. It's the Bret Hart fan in me.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

ICA posted:

Quite like it. It's the Bret Hart fan in me.

Say what you will but the sharpshooter owns

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's a lot better than their home shirt for this season.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Three people queue up for new Newcastle away shirt

I like the last guy, because he says he won't get it for the kids, but his son's wearing a Liverpool t-shirt.

atheist peas
Nov 27, 2005

get the torch

Mickolution posted:

I like the last guy, because he says he won't get it for the kids, but his son's wearing a Liverpool t-shirt.

it's the horriblist. i don't know what adidas were thinkin :downs:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EnsGDT posted:

Say what you will but the sharpshooter owns

I hope Everton's player start employing it in matches. "Let's see you run after this you oval office!"

Yeah the shirt ain't that bad compared to some of the poo poo we've seen in this thread.

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

Dapper.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

orwhynoteatglassinstead.com

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Fag Boy Jim posted:

complete picture of the everton away kit

lmaooo

bret shitman fart more like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm sure a pic has been posted so I'll spare you guys. Watching Chelsea/AC Milin and I must say that new dark blue Chelsea kit with the yellow is pretty nice. I like it a lot....way better than that crap new home kit that looks like a padded bra(whatever happened to if it aint broke don't fix it?)