Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.

Nicolae Carpathia posted:

god i hate your guy already

wait until i get 10 more xp Ba Ha Ha Ha Ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004
I no longer believe in the greater purpose.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

lol i just remembered crimson can cast "swarm of locusts" who wants to pay me off so we only have to worry about sleeper witnesses once an encounter for the rest of the game

tombheart.

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

may microbes, bacilli their tissues infest
and tapeworms securely their bowels digest

did somebody say theme music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS37xBX8qYY

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

now that we have a house we need a car

may i suggest the mysteriummobile

Dammit Who? fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 14, 2009

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

nerds on wheels

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Crion Really Likes Changeling Okay (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Crion Really Likes Changeling Okay (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

Correct.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Changeling owns!!!

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

someone should make a Contract with Supernal Realms so changelings can do supernal magic and finally they can almost be as awesome as mages

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

someone should make a Contract with Supernal Realms so changelings can do supernal magic and finally they can almost be as awesome as mages

it's called having Will, son

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.

it's called having Will, son

changelings can't awaken, they souls is buttons and thread

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Crion posted:

changelings can't awaken, they souls is buttons and thread

yep, no Will.

nwod mages are green lanterns dwi

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.

yep, no Will.

green lanterns are uninteresting alcoholics, child rapists and fascists. this is acceptable

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

yep, no Will.

nwod changelings are victims on law and order: svu except that detectives stabler and benson have also been molested

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
yo,

1. nice story

2. you can't actually spend your starting arcana xp in one arcanum, they have to go to buying you at least one dot in each ruling arcanum and at least one dot in some third arcanum. however, since you ended up buying other arcana anyway it works out

3. you get six dots of rotes to start with, which means twelve dots of rote xp

4. you should really have more rotes if you're that experienced a mage

5. character rejected

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Ferrinus posted:

yo,

1. nice story

2. you can't actually spend your starting arcana xp in one arcanum, they have to go to buying you at least one dot in each ruling arcanum and at least one dot in some third arcanum. however, since you ended up buying other arcana anyway it works out

3. you get six dots of rotes to start with, which means twelve dots of rote xp

4. you should really have more rotes if you're that experienced a mage

5. character rejected

!!!!

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

run mage tonight. 9pm est.

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

Ferrinus posted:

5. character rejected

Ha Ha Ha look at me i'm pissing gasoline and teleporting all over town while shouting rote mudras at everyone i see good thing there's nobody around to stop me!!!!

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
fjord is tonight. run mage on monday instead

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Dammit Who? posted:

Ha Ha Ha look at me i'm pissing gasoline and teleporting all over town while shouting rote mudras at everyone i see good thing there's nobody around to stop me!!!!

Ha Ha Ha

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

brennon posted:

run mage tonight. 9pm est.

yes, this

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
vampire is running tonight. however, i know what the next Real session of mage is gonna be. look for it...in a week, maybe??

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

Ferrinus posted:

vampire is running tonight. however, i know what the next Real session of mage is gonna be. look for it...in a week, maybe??

that's a long time... perhaps you could slake our magethirst by writing up a detailed post explaining the structure and members of, say, the new york mysterium

a man of ill repute
Dec 14, 2006

by Ozma
hey ferrinus over the weekend i vacationed up to mt. st helens and i got some funny ideas about backstories i'd like to discuss at some point

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Mage!!!

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

i can't do mage tonight just fyi

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.

i can't do mage tonight just fyi

considering happyelf is running tonight i doubt ferrinus can either

Crion
Sep 30, 2004
baseball.
added rotes to the character sheet, currently figuring out merits

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

holy beans the silver ladder book owns

thearchs are okay by me :respek:

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

Dammit Who? posted:

holy beans the silver ladder book owns

thearchs are okay by me :respek:

what are the ownage parts

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

what are the ownage parts

every other order: atlantis fell because of hubris, we must remember to be cautious and humble in the face of the Mysteries

the silver ladder: atlantis fell because the Exarchs were some punk bitches, we'll build it again and build it right this time

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Dammit Who? posted:

every other order: atlantis fell because of hubris, we must remember to be cautious and humble in the face of the Mysteries

the silver ladder: atlantis fell because the Exarchs were some punk bitches, we'll build it again and build it right this time

adamantine arrow: atlantis fell because we didn't fight enough. now we must fight even more.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Dammit Who? posted:

I think you're forgetting the free council: "Atlantis? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft"

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

Attorney at Funk posted:

I think you're forgetting the free council: "Atlantis? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft"

i was trying to be polite by just ignoring them

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

atlantis is like heaven but for mages. i wonder what the scientist group thinks about it

Dammit Who?
Aug 30, 2002

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

atlantis is like heaven but for mages. i wonder what the scientist group thinks about it

why wonder, just check their twitter and find out

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

actually in a strictly theological context atlantis is more analogous to eden

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

#tombheart

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Attorney at Funk posted:

actually in a strictly theological context atlantis is more analogous to eden

i thought about that but decided that only a nerd would care. looks like i was right, nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

i thought about that but decided that only a nerd would care. looks like i was right, nerd

you don't get to call me a nerd I have more dots of streetwise than you do