Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Donde Esta posted:

Sweet, is it brushable? I don't have a gun.

I do have some metallic blue acrylic spray, I'm not sure if spraying some in a bottle and brushing it on is going to work quite yet though.

At home, able to see what I used. Yellow Krylon Fusion For Plastic paint (bonds to plastic), and a small 14.7 mL of Boyd's True Blue Pearl. Both worked out better than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Ahhh ok it's enamel, I'll check the hobby store tomorrow to see if they have it; thanks for the heads up!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
gently caress you Hasbro for making something somewhat fun and relatively affordable for once!

These are apparently a game, the instructions vaguely given on the board game map is that you're supposed to flick them at your friend.

I prefer to throw them as hard as you can at your friend and hope to bust his eye off.

More detailed look at my Hulkbuster Iron Man

Among the army you can build! Collect 'em All! LOL!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Pft, that's got nothing on the Marvel Battle Dice that Playmates put out a few years ago.

Someone play with me. I bought a ton of this shot on clearance. :(

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Pffft, none of those have anything of Attacktix. Marvel vs. Transformers vs. Star Wars in an all out missile-firing, lightsaber swinging, battle royal!

Those Handful of Heroes look kind of cool and would be fun to paint. How much were they?

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Fish Of Doom posted:

Pffft, none of those have anything of Attacktix. Marvel vs. Transformers vs. Star Wars in an all out missile-firing, lightsaber swinging, battle royal!

Those Handful of Heroes look kind of cool and would be fun to paint. How much were they?

$5.99 - $6.99 for a pack of 7 + 1 Mystery Figure.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Gentlemen, I present to you the Women of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Click here for the full 1068x798 image.

Finally got my order of the next ML 2-packs. As much as I like to bitch about Hasbro, they really did an awesome job on these. And as much as I mourn the loss of single carded figures and BaF, I'm starting to like the 2-pack formula better. The extra heads, hands, and accessories are great value added. If Hasbro can maintain this quality and continue the ML line, then I'll be a satisfied happy customer.

Army building is addictive and costly, but I must buy more of these 2-packs.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I found DCUC wave 9 at my Walmart last night. They were redoing the whole aisle and had a tag out for the 5 packs but none stocked. What really troubles me is that nowhere in this town has had Wave 8 yet and now wave 9 is already on shelves. I am really praying we're not leapfrogging wave 8 completely, I desperately want some of those dudes. :(

At least I got my Green Arrow/Black Canary!

wildlele
Jun 19, 2004

Battmann
Anyone interested in buying

Futurama - Series 02 - Turanga Leela & Zapp Brannigan With Nixon's Head

Futurama - Series 03 - Bender & Kif Kroker

Futurama - Series 04 - Nudar & Fry as Captain Yesterday

All figures are out of box

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I picked up some Wave 8 at a TRU but other than Hawkgirl, there's no one I want that bad.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Cocks Cable posted:

Wolverine is HOT.

Ogmios
Dec 2, 2004

Angry pumpkin, Japanese demon, dragon of avarice...
What the heck is Lobo doing on Mattycollector.com? Anyone know anything about this?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

No idea. You can't actually add him to your cart and it says it's not available. Some weird site glitch?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

The Marvel Legends vote results are in. Deadpool, Valkyrie, and Black Widow.

The Fwoosh thread is a big ball of hilarity right now.

Some Turd posted:

"Sigh" it's like the last poll all over again. Not even one stinking figure that I voted for made the cut. It really starts me thinking of just giving up on this whole figure collecting thing altogether.

ARGH! I don't know why I even buy these stupid things anymore if Nuke will never get a figure!

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 22, 2009

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Of course you can't please everyone. I wonder what Hasbro will pick now?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Jet Ready Go posted:

gently caress you Hasbro for making something somewhat fun and relatively affordable for once!

These are apparently a game, the instructions vaguely given on the board game map is that you're supposed to flick them at your friend.

I prefer to throw them as hard as you can at your friend and hope to bust his eye off.

More detailed look at my Hulkbuster Iron Man

Among the army you can build! Collect 'em All! LOL!

Marvel crazy bones?! :aaaaa:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Fish Of Doom posted:

The Marvel Legends vote results are in. Deadpool, Valkyrie, and Black Widow.

Black Widow's rather surprising. Iron Man 2 comes out next year, and I would imagine an action figure of her would come along with that. Seems like a wasted vote to me.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

The figure looked pretty awesome though, and the last one had a hideous face so its not surprising it got the vote.

liquidswordz
Mar 21, 2003
Basically, all of those picks suck because they were all toys that Hasbro was going to release anyway. What it really comes down to is the fact that I want that Terror Inc. figure.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

liquidswordz posted:

Basically, all of those picks suck because they were all toys that Hasbro was going to release anyway. What it really comes down to is the fact that I want that Terror Inc. figure.

I want that Terror and the Nuke sadly. I really hope we get the McG Hulk figure with someone and the Constrictor. Hell, I just want them all. Why does Hasbro gently caress everything up.

Ogmios
Dec 2, 2004

FYI, Toys R Us.Com has Vigilante and Red Parademon for 11.99 each in stock, plus shipping and tax, comes to just under $30 for both. Not terrible.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Djarum posted:

I want that Terror and the Nuke sadly. I really hope we get the McG Hulk figure with someone and the Constrictor. Hell, I just want them all. Why does Hasbro gently caress everything up.

I remember looking at those pictures from comic-con and being SHOCKED at how much I wanted a Constrictor figure. I give no gently caress about Constrictor but that figure was pretty rockin.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Smart thing would be to still make that Madrox figure because every good collector will buy 4-5 of them :colbert:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I would have loved the Hood figure, now I just have to hope that he's one of the Hasbro picks

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Starsnostars posted:

I would have loved the Hood figure, now I just have to hope that he's one of the Hasbro picks

If loving Anti-venom can get a figure, surely The Hood, a very important guy currently, can get some love!

liquidswordz
Mar 21, 2003

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Smart thing would be to still make that Madrox figure because every good collector will buy 4-5 of them :colbert:

I think Madrox is one people have been after for a while, so I expect them to put him out, especially since the most recent set of two-packs seems very successful, and the "army building" aspect may play into that. I wonder if we'll see Bi-Beast this time around, as well.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Madrox-Hellfire goon would be a good two pack

ReverendSasquatch
Feb 22, 2005

thought I told you to SHUT UP!

Cocks Cable posted:

You'd think the healing factor would do something about that gingivitis.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I'm kind of indifferent to the poll results. They're not terrible choices, but not very exciting either. Did we really need a Deadpool redo? I missed him the first time around so at least now I can get him for a reasonable price. Black Widow looked awesome but again another redo and I somehow doubt she will look at all that good when finished. Valkyrie is at least a new character, too bad about the articulation though.

Hasbro will probably pick Hulk, Wolverine, and Warpath, all of which I would be happy with. Need a definitive Hulk for my collection and a green retooled Rulk looked perfect.

I just hope these things sell great so we can get more.

Jet Ready Go posted:

Wolverine is HOT.

Wolverista has a hidden action feature. See if you can find it kids!

mods rename me posted:

Madrox-Hellfire goon would be a good two pack

This. Me want want so frakking badly. I would buy at least 10.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Well, I am still utterly convinced that Hasbro will screw this up somehow. Like putting the Madrox in with Deadpool and then shortpacking it. You just know it.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Are they gonna be TRU exclusives or HTS I can't remember.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They haven't stated where yet ... I'll bet on TRU since they picked up the last set of two packs.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Djarum posted:

Well, I am still utterly convinced that Hasbro will screw this up somehow. Like putting the Madrox in with Deadpool and then shortpacking it. You just know it.

Other than giving them horrible paint jobs?

It would almost be stupid to not release Madrox. I know people would buy the poo poo out of that. People of fwoosh are saying they want like 30 of him. But this is Hasbro, so we'll probably get the X-Force Wolverine rerelease instead.

I can't see them pairing up two of the winners in the same pack. It will probably be 1 of the fan's choices paired with one of Hasbro's choices. I'd say Hulk is almost guaranteed, since it's a popular character and would go well in a pack with Deadpool or Valkyrie.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

Other than giving them horrible paint jobs?

It would almost be stupid to not release Madrox. I know people would buy the poo poo out of that. People of fwoosh are saying they want like 30 of him. But this is Hasbro, so we'll probably get the X-Force Wolverine rerelease instead.

I can't see them pairing up two of the winners in the same pack. It will probably be 1 of the fan's choices paired with one of Hasbro's choices. I'd say Hulk is almost guaranteed, since it's a popular character and would go well in a pack with Deadpool or Valkyrie.

It's Hasbro, so any semblance of competency you can just throw out the window.

My theory is they are going to either A: not include any of the other figures we saw, and just give us crap to go with those figures. Like a repaint of the X3 Juggernaut or ANOTHER Human Torch. B: Radically change the figures for no reason, then barely release them at all. "Hey guys we did our best but no one bought any of the Legends figures you guys picked out. But hey, you can get all of your favorite Marvel characters in this awesome 3 inch line in stores everywhere! You heard about the 3 inch line right?"

If they would release figures that looked just like the protos and included solid extra figures it would be a success.

My predictions are:

Deadpool/Wolverine (because it is Hasbro)
Black Widow/Constrictor (sadly it is the only one that fits. I hope for a Bucky Cap but we all know that won't happen.)
Valkyrie/McG Hulk (only thing that fits, although watch it will be a ML5 Silver Surfer or something)

If they made a Bucky Cap for the Widow you would have a "A" list character with each "B" list one. It would give retailers a reason to buy them since it is all recognizable characters to the mass public. As much as I want a Madrox I really hope they aren't stupid and put him with another Army building figure, like a Hellfire Guard or AIM Worker. Putting him with someone else is just stupid. Hell, all they need to do really for a AIM worker is take the old Pyro figure and make a new head.

liquidswordz
Mar 21, 2003
I imagine Valkyrie could end up paired with Bi-Beast just because the work on both of those is done and it'd be one less figure to send back for retooling. I feel like since making Deadpool is giving Hasbro a license to print money, they won't end up pairing him with Wolverine and might save Wolverine for a themed pack with Warpath in the following wave. I'm holding out a little hope that Deadpool gets paired with Mr. Terror because that almost kind of makes sense, but realistically, Terror would get packed in with maybe Brother Voodoo four waves down the line. Deadpool/Fantomex could possibly happen, though. I could also see Black Widow and Lady Bullseye beecause they're Daredevil-related characters, but I doubt we'd see a pack with two female characters. Maybe she'll go alongside the Hood.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

My Avatar is a Red Avatar
Well I found the Gotham 5 pack at Wal-Mart today, but didn't like the way Lex looked. What do you guys think?

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Oh btw Infinite Heroes 3 pack was only $7 as well, and I finally found a DCUC Flash.

Murderous Milkmen
Jun 21, 2002

I enjoy sleeping naked

DragonReach posted:

Well I found the Gotham 5 pack at Wal-Mart today, but didn't like the way Lex looked. What do you guys think?

Oh btw Infinite Heroes 3 pack was only $7 as well, and I finally found a DCUC Flash.

LOL is riddler supposed to be Luthor?

Ogmios
Dec 2, 2004

DragonReach posted:

Riddle me that? Anyways, what part of the country are you in? We haven't gotten them here yet.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

DragonReach posted:

That is just odd. They guy that did that must be stupid. You can get much more for that Riddler figure on the secondary market than the set combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Cross-posting from Games, here's a pic of the SDCC Dead Space figure in all its LED glory, courtesy of one of my sister's friends:

Comparison pic: