Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFrailNinja
Jun 28, 2008
CAN'T SEE SCHOOL BUS, INSISTS HE'S AN EXCELLENT DRIVER

GET OFF THE ROAD SON

APPARENTLY SUCKS AT POSTING TOO

WTB: Entry-level Canon rebel series or equivalent digital SLR. It'll be my first digital SLR camera, I'm looking for around the $250-$350 range, hopefully including a basic and/or telephoto lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

Kaluza-Klein posted:

WTB: Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Nikon mount.
At this point I am open to considering any nikon mount super wide (preferably 10-12mm) lens with auto focus.

My friend wants to buy a Nikon D40 I have. It has 14657 shutter clicks, but looks as good as new to me. I will be giving it to them with the 18-55mm kit lens, SDHC cards, charger, etc etc, all original packaging. How much is this worth? I was thinking $200-250?

I'd pay $250.00 for all that definitely.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

TheFrailNinja posted:

WTB: Entry-level Canon rebel series or equivalent digital SLR. It'll be my first digital SLR camera, I'm looking for around the $250-$350 range, hopefully including a basic and/or telephoto lens.

I've got what you're looking for and in your price range. It's a Canon Rebel xTi. Send me an email at nikimae31 (at) hotmail (dot) com. Im in New Hampshire.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

WTB: Canon 580EX flash, preferably ~$300-325 in good shape. Don't care if it has the box.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

edit: picked up a 30D for a sick price just now; so excited to get back to shooting.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 9, 2009

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

TheFrailNinja posted:

Sorry, I just got back from dinner and responded to your email.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

WTB: 2GB+ Compact Flash card. Just dropped $400.00 on a camera and would like to spend as little as possible to get going again, so looking for a cheap CF card to hold me over for a while. Looking to spend ~$10.00--can PayPal immediately.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

Gnomad posted:

As mentioned in the silver halide thread I'm selling my Bronica ETRC with 2 lenses.

The ETRC is the 6x4.5 ETR Bronica SLR body that doesn't have interchangable backs. The shell for the insert is attached to the body, however, the inserts that hold the film will fit. So you could use the different shells but you can't change films in mid roll. Basically it's going to be 120, 220 and maybe the 35mm insert if you could find it. It also has an odd quirk concerning film spacing. Sometimes it spaces them out a bit farther than normal and sometimes it will overlap a couple of frames by a 1/4" or so. It's been usuable but occasionally you might overlap some or the spacing will give you 15 shots per roll instead of 16. The body is equipped with a speed grip and thumb winder and a non metered prism finder.

The lenses are a 150mm Zenzanon f3.5 MC and a Zenzanon 75mm f2.8 E II. Both work, the 150mm is challenged cosmetically. Included are a couple of filters, a 62mm polarizer and a 62mm UV. $150 shipped to the US, Canada higher (the flat rate box is $20 more to Canada) and I'll toss in some poo poo I don't need fabulous extra prizes to help clear out some of my overload!

Yeah, overload. I've been gathering film gear with all the discernment of a ADHD magpie with a trust fund, some I'm keeping but some needs to go. More as I dig it out and decide what I'm keeping and what I'm releasing into the wild.

paypal accepted. akgnomad@gmail.com

Edit-It appears that the Bronica is sold, but in the spirit of ginsu. but wait, there's more!

Location-Alaska

Looks like meats back on the menu, boys!

My buyer came up short on the cash part (the shipping to him was sorta retardulous) and he's OK with it going back on the market, so there we are. It's packed, in a box, ready to go. Just needs a sucker eager buyer to get this dropped off on your doorstep.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
It's Canon FD time!

I was going to keep one of the AE-1's here, mostly to use a 50mm FL macro lens that focuses to some crazy close distance, but a couple of things happened. One, I bought and handled a OM1, and two, I found a Tamron SP 90mm macro lens with a Oly mount and it's even nicer for bug hunting that the Canon-and the Canon lens works pretty well for that. Anyway, Here is a pair of working Canons, a AE1 Program and a AE1. Lenses available are a 50mm 1.8 for each, a 28mm 2.8, macro 50mm 3.5 FL, and a vivitar series 1 28-90 2.8-3.5 zoom. There are 2 teleconverters, one of which I gutted to use as an extension tube for the macro lens.

Make me offers on any or all. I'd ship you the whole works for $100.

akgnomad@gmail.com

edit-the Canon stuff has been spoken for. Still have that Bronica!

Gnomad fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Aug 10, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon XS 10.1MP + 18-55mm EF-S Lens. It's up in SA Mart but I wanted to put it up in here as well.

Asking $400.00 shipped for everything. Pictures are in linked post above.

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess

pseudonordic posted:

Got a 50mm F/1.8 that can be yours for $90. Includes USPS priority shipping w/ insurance.

Just wanted to follow up--got this from pseudonordic and it's great!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

variegated posted:

Just wanted to follow up--got this from pseudonordic and it's great!

Good, I thought it should have arrived by today. The other priority package I shipped arrived today too. Yay!

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!
WTB: HVL-RLAM Ring Light for Minolta/Sony and/or HLV Bounce flash.

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003
Selling Opteka battery grip for 450D/Rebel XSi with 2 batteries in like new condition for $70 shipped.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 lens, $205.00 shipped USPS Priority. Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, $75.00 shipped USPS Priority.

jmoney
May 15, 2003

what might have been

UGAmazing posted:

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 lens, $205.00 shipped USPS Priority. Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, $75.00 shipped USPS Priority.

I'm interested in the Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, what's the condition like? Also is it any good? I'm not a pro, just have an XT and looking for an affordable telefoto lenses.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

jmoney posted:

I'm interested in the Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, what's the condition like? Also is it any good? I'm not a pro, just have an XT and looking for an affordable telefoto lenses.

I have pictures up in a separate SA mart thread. It isn't the best zoom you can get, but then again it isn't hundreds of dollars like other some of the nicer zooms. I have a Sigma 70-300mm and it works great for what I use it for. I haven't played with it a whole lot, but I've been satisfied with the results. I'm also a beginner with dslr stuff, for what it's worth. It's in great shape, though. Check out the thread I have in the mart.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I'm looking for a (super cheap) 40D in the $550-600 range. If any of you spot one, I take PMs or my AIM is in my profile. I've seen a few flash by in various forums but I wasn't looking. :(

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Realized I hadn't posted my 200mm f/2.8L here.

I'm getting ready to craigslist it for $550, but selling to goons for $500. I'd rate it at LN-, no glass issues of any kind.

Bumping this, as a goon just bought this elsewhere, so it got buried.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I found the 40D, now I'm looking for a Canon 18-55mm IS kit lens.

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

Paul MaudDib posted:

I found the 40D, now I'm looking for a Canon 18-55mm IS kit lens.

I have one that I can sell you for $90 shipped. Let me know if interested and I will send you information/pictures. PM or email {my username} @mac.com.

autojive fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 28, 2009

The Jizzer
Mar 19, 2003

...a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
WTB: Canon 5D, 16-35L

All my camera poo poo done got stolen last week. Insurance company cut me a check. Need to replace ASAP. Prefer low mileage body (under 10K) in good condition.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I didn't see this thread before posting mine, but I have a used Tamarac Cyberpack 8 over here --> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3192760 if anybody is interested.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I tried recharging that GPS thing overnight (it disappeared into my closet a while ago) and the battery doesn't seem to hold a charge anymore. A replacement is like $15 shipped. Anyways, price drop to $60, I just want it outta here. I'll throw in a roll of Portra 160, too.

Don't remember if it's the original post, but I got the company to reset the license on the Pro software for me, so that's all yours.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Looking for a 5d still.

robertdx
Mar 15, 2005

Lens slap

WTS:
  • Canon Digital Rebel XSi, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (Kit lens), 16 GB in SHDC memory cards (1x 8GB, 2x 4GB), USB Memory card reader. Posted an local ad about this on craigslist, really only looking to get around $450 for this set but listed it higher there. Info about how I knifed my phone number into the bottom of the camera can be found in the posting. Sorry about that.
  • Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6 L IS USM w/ hood, cap, case, tripod mount. Bought this used from KEH (EX+). I've only had it since July but I can't get used to the push/pull zoom. Great lens otherwise. I want to sell it and buy a Sigma/Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 with a tele-converter. Asking $1200.
  • 20mm Sigma f/1.8 ASP H DG EX w/ hood, cap. Good quality but a little weird on my full frame camera now. Thinking of selling this for around $300.
WTB/WTT:
  • Tamron 17-50 f/2.8
  • Tamron (or Sigma) 70-200 f/2.8
  • Fisheye lens of some sort.
Best contacted at: PM or email

robertdx fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Sep 8, 2009

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Cross posting in this thread since I'm selling my Manfrotto 190XPROB and 488RC2 head.
Link can be found here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3194418

edit; Located in the US.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
WTB : ef 300mm zoom lens in the 50-100$ range

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I just picked up a Canon 5D (thanks again to TheFrailNinja for buying my old SLR). Does anyone have any bits and pieces for my rig? I've only got a couple of lenses that match up from my 40D. If anyone has a decent price on a battery grip, lenses, filters, etc, I'd love to hear what you're asking for 'em.

abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!
WTB: Canon lenses, lighting equipment

I'm looking to upgrade my XTi kit. The main features I'm looking for are a wide angle and wide range, low aperture, and possibly image stabilization.

I'm especially interested in the Tamron 17-50 2.8, a Canon 55-250 IS, or a Canon 28-135 IS, but am open to other lenses.

FYI, I'm a relative beginner and paying off student loans, so I am looking for a good deal and am willing to wait until the right price comes along.

So, if you have an underused lens with an EF mount laying around, make me an offer and hopefully we can work something out.

Also, I'm interested in lighting equipment like umbrellas, swivels, sync cords, triggers, slaves, and possibly a flash that will work on-camera. Likely to buy some of this from dealextreme, but let me know if you have something worth considering.

PM me if you got the stuff.

abkadefgee fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Sep 14, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 40D Body only, excellent condition except for a few small scratches on the left-side of the back LCD. Check out my thread in SA mart for pictures. Price in thread is $650.00, but will sell for $625.00 shipped USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation. ~12k actuations, rated to 100k.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Selling off my camera gear, sadly this hobby just isn't for me. Posted a seperate thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3200838

XSI, Tamron 17-50mm, Canon 50mm, Manfrotto tripod setup, Crumpler bag.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
This is a tough one, but if anyone has/sees a medium format BetterScanning film holder for an Epson V500 I'm after one. I'd prefer a double channel one but if it's cheap I'm not choosy.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
I'm looking to buy a

Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM

and

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
or a
Canon EF 28-70mm f/2.8L USM

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Interest Check:

Nikon 10.5mm 2.8 fisheye (its a G lens so you D40 users are not left out)

Will post photos of it when i get home tonight.

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003
WTB Nikon D700, not like new

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kind of a long shot, but I'm hoping someone local to Southern New Hampshire/Boston would be willing to lend/rent me either/or/both a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM and a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM. The lenses are pretty damned pricey, and I was hoping to try before I buy. My girlfriend will be assisting at a wedding. I've looked at renting them from a dedicated site, but the shipping is pretty damned exorbitant. I'd gladly pay around $100 for two days use. I'm sure we could work out something for collateral (I have a pristine tuxedo neutered male cat that likes being held hostage) I don't have plat, but if you've got something you don't mind parting with for a couple of days to make a hundred bucks, the email is redbarnphoto@gmail.com

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Might be another long shot, but I'm looking to trade this Wii Game, COD WAW for accessories for my Rebel XS.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3200558

Looking for :

Camera Strap
Caps for a Tamron 75-300mm LD ef
Camera Bag with room, preferable compartments, for 2+ extra lenses
CF cards 2gb+
Monopod

And any other accessories you might want to offer for a trade.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Ooops, sorry, didn't read that it was to be local.

DeusVult fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Sep 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
FS: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 (Canon mount!)
Price: $360 shipped in US, extra shipping elsewhere.
Located: Charlotte, North Carolina
Contacting: jink@who.net (email) f3ar (aim)
Current SA-Mart Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3202446

• Locked thread