Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I got the What it means to be an American parts 1 and 2 shorts. Funny stuff. I love the shorts way more than the movie riffs just for rewatchability with friends who haven't seen them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I can't wait for the sequel to The Case of Tommy Tucker because man oh man is that a hosed up short. The kid who plays Tommy is probably the worst child actor I've ever seen. He constantly has this look on his face and when he speaks he has this gigantic lisp going on.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Did anyone else get a survey for future Rifftrax Live? One of the stuff in the poll was a list of movies to vote on.

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

MY FANTASYS.zip posted:

Did anyone else get a survey for future Rifftrax Live? One of the stuff in the poll was a list of movies to vote on.

Yeah, what'd you pick? I picked the short films, those are always good. House on Haunted Hill would be second, but only if it was the remake (because Jesus Christ that movie is so bad).

Also for the interactivity part, I picked the questions, I really don't care about audience or fan riffing, I know someone will gently caress something up and it will be awkward. I wouldn't be opposed to more Lowtax sketches at all, though.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The only question I wish they had asked would have been availability in your area because I had to drive 60 miles to get to the closest one.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
Myself, I would prefer the original House on Haunted Hill. I like the movie and a RiffTrax is a great excuse to watch it again. Considering their fanbase they really should have specified.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Myself, I would prefer the original House on Haunted Hill.
Completely agree. Easily the best and most doable one they listed. I have my doubts that they can pull off Twilight or any other movies that aren't public domain. Night of the Living Dead would be also be excellent, though.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
I for one would like to see what they could do with the entire run of This Island Earth instead of the chopped up version that was on the movie. Also, it'd be different seeing as it'd be Bill instead of Trace.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Next Rifftrax completes the trilogy of the Matrix. This is gonna to be good.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I would a riffed version of Wild Things. Seems like perfect over the top fodder.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

MY FANTASYS.zip posted:

Next Rifftrax completes the trilogy of the Matrix. This is gonna to be good.

One can only hope that after this, we can get completion of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ensign_Ricky posted:

One can only hope that after this, we can get completion of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

Please please please finish Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Star Trek. In that order.

And I'm still patiently waiting for a Shark Attack 3 riff.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

I want them to finish X-Men as well. The first 2 X-Men movies had my friends and I dying from laughing. Cereeebro...Magneeeto.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Siva68 posted:

Cereeebro...Magneeeto.

Every. Time.

Got my friends doing it too.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
If you didn't see/hear this on Youtube....well...jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_h5tqjwr3U&feature=sub

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Ensign_Ricky posted:

The next Rifftrax must be Dragonball Evolution. It simply has to be.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Just got an email confirming Revolutions is out and Dragon Wars is next. This is going to be epic.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
For those who attended the live show, you need to get this new t-shirt.

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much
Oh wow, that's loving great.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Mister Kingdom posted:

Bought instantly.

LT.CrownRoast
Mar 20, 2009

by XyloJW
http://isbigdeadassguyalive.com/

hahah that rules

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

Yeah consider this bought.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

Bought the hell out of this.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Oh poo poo, Dragon Wars is out.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Internet, I call forth your power!
Let's T_Roll.
Dragon Wars: Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on he good times, blame it on the Imoogi.

That was a riff I thought up, please tell me if someone sings it. I won't watch D-wars again probably.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Behonkiss posted:

Oh poo poo, Dragon Wars is out.

How does it compare to Eragon?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mister Kingdom posted:

How does it compare to Eragon?

Dragon Wars is fun by itself. Eragon sucks even with the Rifftrax. I would imagine Dragon Wars with Rifftrax is going to be awesome.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How's the Reign of Fire rifftrax? Since we're on the subject of Dragon movies anyway.

Haud
Dec 6, 2007

World's Worst Interview

Mister Kingdom posted:

Bought this shirt immediately after it came out, and it just came in. It's perfect.

Haud fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 6, 2009

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gaseous Snake posted:

How's the Reign of Fire rifftrax? Since we're on the subject of Dragon movies anyway.

Amazing. Probably a top five for me. The Maconaughey (?) jokes are classic.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Tony Danza Claus posted:

Amazing. Probably a top five for me. The Maconaughey (?) jokes are classic.

Seconding this. The giggles and quips when he first appears and climbs out of the tank are priceless. Party at the moooon tower...

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I was looking at the shirt, and I really hope it's not an error that they're sold out of 3XL already :laugh:

utonium
Dec 17, 2002
I noticed that a couple of MST3K titles that I added to my Netflix DVD queue recently showed up on Instant Watch as well. Werefolf and Future War, but there are several others, too.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

utonium posted:

I noticed that a couple of MST3K titles that I added to my Netflix DVD queue recently showed up on Instant Watch as well. Werefolf and Future War, but there are several others, too.

I don't know why it never occurred to me to check netflix for MST3k's thanks for this. A lot of episodes are up on youtube too but obviously netflix is easier to watch.

Tupper
Sep 1, 2007

Fun will now commence.
Just saw Zombieland with my dad, and got completely freaked out when I saw a SomethingAwful logo on the big screen in a preview. Now I have to watch this. Apparently they're doing a showing at a local theater.

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

Mister Kingdom posted:

So loving bought. My favorite line from the live show, hands down.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I hit the encore show tonight. Even as an encore, there was still a fairly impressive showing.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Also at the encore tonight, which had about the same size showing as before. Not too big, but fine that way.

Also, one thing that I noticed was that twice during the show, when Lowtax was called out, he was busy on his cell phone.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

No surprise here. I hope they really tear it a new one:

Releases on 10/22.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That movie is so bad I can't even watch it again with a Riff.

• Locked thread