Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatdog
Sep 25, 2000

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas
Two lenses sold! The Tammy is still available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.
FS: Canon 40D. It's on its way to me, so I can't give pictures right now, but will have some in 2-3 days. Just wanted to get a jump-start on finding a buyer. In good condition save for a few small marks on the back LCD screen. Nothing too major, but will of course provide pictures when it arrives. PM or email (finchfan[at]gmail.com) preferred.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

torgeaux posted:

Mailed. Guaranteed for Thursday, predicted to be Wednesday. Delivery confirmation/insured. The stuff you mailed me is supposed to be delivered today.

Received the camera today, everything is mint. Torgeaux is the best.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

Received the camera today, everything is mint. Torgeaux is the best.

Use and post some. I loved that camera.

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

I have some old stuff that I haven't been using. Please buy it!

These things are cluttering my desk, so how about either one $50?

WTS Canonet QL17 GIII $70 $50! shipped USPS Priority with Confirmation

Could you give me an estimation for postage to Australia, postcode 4006?

If it's not some horridly exorbitant amount, colour me interested.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

WTB: Cheap Canon kit lenses. EF/EF-S/IS 18-55mm lenses is what mostly interests me, but will consider mostly any cheap, compatible lenses (Sigma/Tamron lenses are fine). Keyword here, though, is "cheap". I am buying these to pair with Camera bodies I sell in the future, as I'm finding out it's a lot easier to unload kits as opposed to bodies-only. Obviously, lenses need to be in working condition. Cosmetics are negotiable, but functionality is primary concern.

Looking to spend $30.00-$60.00 per lens, depending on which lens it is. PayPal on the ready.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I only had a chance to play with it at work tonight but I'm already in love. 1600 iso is sooooo drat clean.

Now someone here needs to sell me a lens to put on it besides my 50 1.8 :v:

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

SquallStrife posted:

Could you give me an estimation for postage to Australia, postcode 4006?

If it's not some horridly exorbitant amount, colour me interested.

It looks like it would be about $30 AuD for First Class Registered or Priority. I don't really know what the difference would be. Since I was figuring about $10 for postage in the shipped price, the extra 20 bucks would make the total around $75 AuD.

I can pack it up and get a more accurate total if somewhere around that price sounds okay to you.

EDIT: I'll just pack it up at work tomorrow so I can weigh and measure it and make sure that price is accurate.

Dog Case fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 22, 2009

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

It looks like it would be about $30 AuD for First Class Registered or Priority. I don't really know what the difference would be. Since I was figuring about $10 for postage in the shipped price, the extra 20 bucks would make the total around $75 AuD.

I can pack it up and get a more accurate total if somewhere around that price sounds okay to you.

EDIT: I'll just pack it up at work tomorrow so I can weigh and measure it and make sure that price is accurate.

That would be great, thanks. $75 AU delivered sounds reasonable.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

I only had a chance to play with it at work tonight but I'm already in love. 1600 iso is sooooo drat clean.

Now someone here needs to sell me a lens to put on it besides my 50 1.8 :v:

That lens is a good choice for the camera though. So, full frame happiness?

Dog Case posted:

Dog Case: If the Pentax is still available, I'll take it. torgeaux @ hotmail . com.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 22, 2009

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Indeed.

Still have my Xti with kit lens and battery grip for sale guys, $425 shipped. I'm going to post it's own thread with some other stuff I'm selling here soon.

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

:words:

Question, has the camera been adjusted to take alkaline batteries?

I've just found out about the mercury battery thing.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

SquallStrife posted:

Question, has the camera been adjusted to take alkaline batteries?

I've just found out about the mercury battery thing.

You know I don't know. It has an alkaline in it and the exposures I got from the test roll were great though.

And Torgeaux I tried to send you a PM but I'll send an email from dogcase at gmail dot com also.

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

WTB:

Canon EOS 5 aka Canon EOS A2

Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5

Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM

Best way to contact me: jyotirmoy.das@ncf.edu

dik-dik fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 3, 2009

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Dog Case posted:

You know I don't know. It has an alkaline in it and the exposures I got from the test roll were great though.

And Torgeaux I tried to send you a PM but I'll send an email from dogcase at gmail dot com also.

Got it. Send me the pay request.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

SquallStrife posted:

That would be great, thanks. $75 AU delivered sounds reasonable.

Okay, total will be $71.35US, which Google says is $76.94AuD, with Priority Mail. If you still want it let me know your Paypal address and I'll send a request for payment from dogcase at gmail dot com.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 40D now listed in SA Mart, here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3219360

$645.00 shipped via PayPal, or $630.00 shipped via Money Order.

killabyte
Feb 11, 2004
Blue Horeshoe Loves Anacot Steel
I've got a Super Speed Graphic setup (minus the lens). Here is what you get:

Super Speed Graphic (excellent condition, ground glass is nice, bellows is tight). Comes with a cam for a 150mm lens. Rangefinder works.
4 lens boards
Graflex flash w/ safety shield
Pack of flash bulbs
Trunk case
5 film holders
Polaroid 545 holder
Tripod release plate
2 flash cables
2x 22V batteries for the electronic release (but you need the proper lens board)

It's a really nice camera. Get a lens for $100 or so and you have a kick rear end setup. You can probably get an older Kodak Ektar or even a recent Schneider 150mm on eBay or KEH or something.

The graflite fires and works. Take the camera to a party and you have a nice novelty. Only reason I sell it is that I bought a Wista VX camera and am using that instead.

Looking for like $425 or so. PayPal is cool. I will ship it whatever method you like but it weighs a poo poo ton so it would likely be FedEx ground. I'm also local to the Bay Area so you can just come pick it up if you live around here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

Okay, total will be $71.35US, which Google says is $76.94AuD, with Priority Mail. If you still want it let me know your Paypal address and I'll send a request for payment from dogcase at gmail dot com.

Sounds good. My paypal addy is squall0 at squallstrife dot net.

Without the 0.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Yashica GSN sold, will ship it today. I'm especially looking to sell that Kodachrome. It's what I paid for it this summer before prices went all screwy. It has the mailers and everything, it just needs to be shot.

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!
Long shot, but anyone have a Minolta 5D/7D or Sony Alpha 100/200 body that is in bad but working condition? Needs to take a photo, LCD show information and have a working flash mount. It can be scratched and blemished to hell. I plan to rip it apart anyway. I don't need anything but the body.

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

Catch 22 posted:

Long shot, but anyone have a Minolta 5D/7D or Sony Alpha 100/200 body that is in bad but working condition? Needs to take a photo, LCD show information and have a working flash mount. It can be scratched and blemished to hell. I plan to rip it apart anyway. I don't need anything but the body.

I can't help out, but I'm very intrigued by this description. What sort of project are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

Payment has been sent. Can't wait to get my claws on this one! :)

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Dog Case posted:

Camera arrived, nice condition. Thanks.

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!

BobTheCow posted:

I can't help out, but I'm very intrigued by this description. What sort of project are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?
IR conversion.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Oops, wrong thread.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 27, 2009

Leviathor
Mar 1, 2002

I'll post this here as well:

Canon 17-40 f/4L USM UWA lens, $600.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Selling: Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 $600 + 3% PayPal shipped

Email: thevonbondies[at]gmail.com

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

Paul MaudDib posted:

Yashica GSN sold, will ship it today.
Got it, thank you!

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Looking for Wide angle Canon lenses for my T1i.

Stuff like Sigma 30mm, 10-22, 20mm, anything on the wide end.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Selling Rebel XTI body purchased from UGAmazing about 6 weeks ago. Camera is still in the same great condition that I received it in. Includes strap, battery, charger,etc. Also have a 50mm 1.8 lens available. $425 all together, $350 for the body

Sefyroth
Feb 15, 2007
I am me.
Might as well try here.

Buying!
Any standard lens for a Nikon D50. I'm buying the body used, and I'd need a beginner lens for under $200. Not set on the specific (aperture size and focal length zoom, etc.) but I'm not too fussy about that.

Am following this thread intensely!

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Sefyroth posted:

Might as well try here.

Buying!
Any standard lens for a Nikon D50. I'm buying the body used, and I'd need a beginner lens for under $200. Not set on the specific (aperture size and focal length zoom, etc.) but I'm not too fussy about that.

Am following this thread intensely!

You might want to try just buying a Nikkor 35/1.8 dx which is about $200.

Rated PG-34 fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 3, 2009

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.

Studebaker Hawk posted:

Also have a 50mm 1.8 lens available.

What condition is it in? Can you post a picture of the glass? Will you take $70 shipped to 89512?

brad industry
May 22, 2004
Selling Large (36x48x25") Photoflex softbox.

It's this one http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/138243-REG/Photoflex_XT_3LLD293_LiteDome_Q39_Large_Softbox.html

Slightly used but good condition... I have two and rarely ever use either of them.

Will trade for a similar medium softbox or $110. PM or email me brad[at]bradwenner[dot]com

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Alfajor posted:

What condition is it in? Can you post a picture of the glass? Will you take $70 shipped to 89512?

Sorry, I would rather keep it (as I like the lens) than part it out. Trying to sell the body.

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
I understand. If you sell the body, and have the 50 left to unload, let me know :)

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

Dog Case posted:

Received just now. Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks muchly! :D

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

dunkman posted:

Looking for Wide angle Canon lenses for my T1i.

Stuff like Sigma 30mm, 10-22, 20mm, anything on the wide end.

10-22mm here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3224655

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
And would anyone here be interested in (all Canon-mount):

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L for $1125 shipped/paypal'ed
Canon 50mm f/1.4 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed

Will make threads here if anyone's interested, or else I'll just sell locally on craigslist.

• Locked thread