Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor X
Feb 23, 2006
I wish you luck with a capital F.
Ophelia (~1 year)

Luna (6 mos.)

and another kitty pile:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean8
Mar 13, 2007
Yes... a Chimpanzee Minkey
Here's Rocky (short for Rockford), 6 months old, from the Richmond SPCA.
Yay new kitty Yay!

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.
This is Walter Cronkite (or Kronkite, whatever).

I got him from the local shelter a little over a year ago. He's about 3.

His favorite thing in the world is whining at me 24/7/365. Especially when I'm trying to talk on the phone. After that he loves to sneak into the laundry closet, eat lint, and barf it.

I love him. :3:

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

This is Boss. I can never get a picture of him with his eyes open. So it always looks like he's laughing at me. Which he probably is. I found him abandoned outside a flea market at no older than a couple weeks. Now he's about eight months old.

Click here for the full 700x525 image.

Fuzz, Bunny, and Cricket. Fuzz is the large black one. He is not their mother. Bunny's the little black and white one. Cricket is the tabby. Bunny and Cricket are sisters, and they, too, were found abandoned.

I also have a German Shepard named Chelsie, who is paranoid, and can't stand it if a door is shut on her. I'll have to take a picture of her sometime. She's about 11.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Lately everyone has been kicking the pets out of the bedrooms at night. Which is sad, but has led to them all bunking on the love seat like some kind of dormitory, which is kind of funny/cute/very strange.

Big white dog: Dexter, 2.5 year old Pyrenees/Huskie
Little white dog: Daisy, 3.5 year old Maltapoo
Cats: CATS!

Emrys42
Nov 1, 2009
This is Paco.He has recently been taken from the nice easy life of a city dog and has been thrown into the life of a gypsy dog.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
My mom has a litter of Pomeranians :3:

If they weren't such yapping little noiseboxes, I'd get my wife one of them. They are adorable though

cramps
Jul 27, 2003

how pretty.
This is Zombie, my Boston Terrier/gasbag/moron/BFF. A delightful redneck on CraigsList had found him as a stray and no one wanted to claim him after months of trying to find his owners, so he was giving him away. It's pretty obvious why they were okay with him leaving - he smells terrible, snores really loudly (Sometimes even when awake!) and barely knows how to function in the world. But we love him.

He messes up the bed every time I make it.

And here we have his Glamour Shots pose.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

My 12 year old Collie/Labrador mutt, Kolur. He's in really great shape for a dog that old, and is still really energetic. The only obvious sign of aging is that his hearing is pretty much gone.

We suspect that his hearing damage is caused by the fact that he's spent the vast majority of his life in our sunroom barking at everything that walks, drives, or runs past our lawn, and he's got a really, really loud and powerful voice. :downs:

Defconrock
Nov 7, 2009
Tucker the weiner

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
This is Charlie. He's a 7 month old Pembroke Corgi we adopted from a local rescue group.

Professor X
Feb 23, 2006
I wish you luck with a capital F.
I wish I could do this all day:

Victor Nightingale
May 11, 2005

Victor Nightingale fucked around with this message at 08:50 on May 26, 2012

poronty
Oct 19, 2006
a hung Aryan
Mmmh yeah, that's the spot

Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Don't need to hear any poo poo, no "omfg purebredz losl" or anything about her ears. Keep your comments to yourself please.

Enjoy babby. :downs:

AFK SWARM OF BEES
Jun 24, 2008

You are swearing now that someday you'll destroy me. Remember: far better women than you have sworn the same. Go and look for them now.
I give you Marcus Tullius Cicero.

(my image gallery/hosting)

4-year-old Tuxedo cat. Adopted from a local Houston shelter. The smartest, most friendly cat I have ever owned. He can open doors, drawers, and turn on the sink. We named him "Cicero" because his previous owners completely declawed him and he won our love at the adoption shelter by talking constantly (and still does). So, like the Roman orator, he is talkative and intelligent but doesn't have much to attack with ...

Pilcrow
Jan 6, 2008

No More Mr Nice Gaius!

This is Toby. He's a six year old, purebred working Springer Spaniel, and the four-legged love of my life. He loves sleeping on my parents' bed, Pringles, and chewing his toys into small pieces.

Longpig
Nov 23, 2004

Now that the Cone of Shame is off, I can post pics of my pretty new doggie, Sierra! She is probably a black lab/border collie mix, about 18 months old. Here she is protecting us against the squirrel menace:

And doing her impression of the number 7:

Kaiine
Mar 19, 2009
Our bull terrier Max!, we got him free to a good home as he was attacking the dog he was living with. He's a people person, aggressive with other male dogs but loves the ladies, human or dog. When we first got him he was covered in cuts and blood as he had just had a scrap with the other dog but he's healed up very nicely now! He is 17 months old and weighs in at 35kg.

Click here for the full 1017x995 image.

Click here for the full 1418x990 image.

Pickle Chops
Sep 25, 2008

Pilcrow posted:

This is Toby. He's a six year old, purebred working Springer Spaniel, and the four-legged love of my life. He loves sleeping on my parents' bed, Pringles, and chewing his toys into small pieces.

We have a Springer called Toby. He is 7years. Has the same patchy nose thing. Our Toby also loves to shred his toys. Especially if it has stuffing! He loves swimming, well just water actually.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

Cmdrmonkey posted:

fgsdsfdasdadf :3:

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Here's my buddy Dexter. He's about 7. I'm not exactly sure, unfortunately. He's a shelter kitty that an old college roommate was given. He got him as a kitten and I inherited him about a month later. I think he was six months when I got him. I dunno what I'd do without him.

Also, he's not named after the drat show. He's named after a deadbolt.

JimmyBiskit
Nov 15, 2007
This is cat:

He name chawlie:

He beat up stupidumb dog alice:

Little brother not pet, but he act like one sometime.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

This is Womble.

His tricks consist of chasing after toy mice, knocking everything off of my desk, and being the cutest little bugger ever when he sleeps. Took him in as a stray, gave him flea baths, took him in for shots, etc. We'll have had him for a year come January.

Pilcrow
Jan 6, 2008

No More Mr Nice Gaius!

Pickle Chops posted:

We have a Springer called Toby. He is 7years. Has the same patchy nose thing. Our Toby also loves to shred his toys. Especially if it has stuffing! He loves swimming, well just water actually.

He's lovely! My Toby loves swimming too - he still thinks he's going to catch a duck one day.

Equinox9311
Jul 7, 2008

ladymikochan
Mar 15, 2006

A-hunting I will go! A-hunting I will go! Hi-ho the derri-o! With a vagina full of bees!

cheezit posted:

Here's my buddy Dexter. He's about 7. I'm not exactly sure, unfortunately. He's a shelter kitty that an old college roommate was given. He got him as a kitten and I inherited him about a month later. I think he was six months when I got him. I dunno what I'd do without him.

Also, he's not named after the drat show. He's named after a deadbolt.

I wish I could post a pic of my new kittie (ex took the camera) But he looks like that. His name is Maury, is probably about six months old. I got him from the country. He and his sibling Shorty (who got taken in by another family) were strays and I was too afraid of him getting hit by a car to leave him. He seemed nervous but when I got him home, in a half hour he was on my lap giving it the knead treatment and trying to steal some of my veggie pot pie. He also just caught, killed and ate a mouse today. After he played with it for about a half and hour. He rocks!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Bella would like to get an early start on wishing you all Happy Holidays :3:

Pickle Chops
Sep 25, 2008
My new boys! Gordon is the brown Rex, Austin is in the far back (Siamese) and David is the little Dumbo being squashed by Austin. :)

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

This is Benny. She's a 5 year old Black Lab. Yes, it is a Female dog with a Boy's name, but My fiancee is a Steelers Fan, and had to name her after her favorite player.

CubanRefugee
Jul 1, 2003

El Jefe
Reppin' the Row since '26.

This is my new puppy, Saul, at 8 weeks. He's 13 weeks old now.
He's part toy poodle, and we think part cocker spaniel. Gonna wait till he's a little older and his features come out more to get the genetic breed testing done.

I got lucky. A friend who's a vet delivered him and 3 others from an 8lb toy poodle, and the original owner wanted to put up the mother and puppies for adoption. I would've taken them all if I had a bigger house!

redpython
Sep 17, 2006

You remind me of the babe!
Gauge is a very happy Bulldog.

redpython fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Nov 24, 2009

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

Pickle Chops posted:

I've been told that sporting breeds like to shred toys because it's in their nature to 'eviscerate' their 'kills'. Mine is notorious for reducing a new stuffed toy to nothing in a matter of minutes (usually to get the squeaker out).

Anyway, there aren't enough Springers on this page.

Mia:

Testing out my new 580ex II

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses
My fiance and I adopted a new cat after we had to put my other boy to sleep. This is Coconut:

She's a 3 year old Siamese mix who had been in the shelter for 7 months! Apparently she had sores on her mouth when she came in, and no one wanted to adopt her. She's also kind of bitey and they wouldn't give her to a family with children.

She's adjusted wonderfully and sleeps on our bed every night, when she's not playing in the shower curtain.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Hey Keta let me take some pictures!

lets see your cute face

oh come on :mad:

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
Meet Angus, a rescue dog ours as of Sunday. He's "about a year old".

What the heck his parentage might be, I don't know, but people are asking. Any ideas? I'm guessing Scottie + something to account for the elongation, which would be a Dachshund, but the only picture I could find of a Scottie x Dachshund on the Net didn't look much like this guy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Your Lottery
Apr 27, 2009
Our new baby girl, Pepper:

We brought her home about noon. She peed at 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 on the carpet, napped for 45 minutes, peed at 4:15, pooped on the carpet at 4:30, peed at 5:30.. It is now 7 and she is overdue...

haha, just as I typed that my wife started screaming "Code Yellow"

Your Lottery fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 26, 2009

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Wooooaahh those are some HUGE puppy paws and I don't think it's from foreshortening.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

autojive posted:

I've been told that sporting breeds like to shred toys because it's in their nature to 'eviscerate' their 'kills'. Mine is notorious for reducing a new stuffed toy to nothing in a matter of minutes (usually to get the squeaker out).

Anyway, there aren't enough Springers on this page.

Mia:

Testing out my new 580ex II

Yeah, my Springer was merciless when he got his paws on one of my stuffed animals.

Also, Mia is adorable. (Toby is cute too! Both of him!)

Senior Woodchuck fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Nov 26, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
HEY WEEBIE DO YOU LIKE WEARIN YOUR HAT??

OH WHAT, YOU HATE THAT? OK WEAR YOUR SNUGGIE

YOU DONT LIKE IT?? UGH STOP BEING MAD

Oops, that is a fish that I work with

Yeah, go hide in your cube, jerk

NO, STOP LOOKING AT ME

OK ILL GIVE YOU A POPSICLE

Ugh gently caress you weebie how am I supposed to know you are allergic to strawberry I thought it was cherry, lay off

"gently caress yooooous!!!!"

• Locked thread