Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Looking for a Canon 70-200/4L USM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncol
May 28, 2005

Christmas Whale fully subsidized by ThatsMyBoye
I'd like a 50mm f/1.4 or 1.8 with autofocus for nikon mount. PM me if possible.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Canon 24-70L:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3224940

Canon 10-22mm:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3224943

Canon Rebel XT Kit:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3224912

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

SquallStrife posted:

Received just now. Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks muchly! :D

Awesome. Have fun!

ConspicuousEvil
Feb 29, 2004
Pillbug

Regressor posted:

And would anyone here be interested in (all Canon-mount):

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L for $1125 shipped/paypal'ed
Canon 50mm f/1.4 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed

Will make threads here if anyone's interested, or else I'll just sell locally on craigslist.

What condition is the Tamron in? Can you post pictures?

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Can do, but will probably not sell it anymore. I just talked a friend into photography and I might give/sell her the Tamron so she starts with a decent standard zoom.

plasticbugs
Dec 13, 2006

Special Batman and Robin

Regressor posted:

And would anyone here be interested in (all Canon-mount):

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L for $1125 shipped/paypal'ed
Canon 50mm f/1.4 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 for $340 shipped/paypal'ed

Will make threads here if anyone's interested, or else I'll just sell locally on craigslist.

EDIT: Nevermind. I should have kept reading... If you do decide to sell the Tamron, I'm definitely interested.

plasticbugs fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 9, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.
FS:...

I've got various accessories for sale, pictures if anyone's interested. Taking offers on everything except the Sigma lens ($75.00 shipped).

One Wimberley P-5 camera plate.

One Wimberley "The Plamp". Used to hold things out of the camera's view for a shot, or to hold something you're taking a photo of...pretty useful little thing. Just not to me.

One replacement battery for Canon model NB-2L. Works with Rebel/Rebel XT/Rebel XTi, and probably the XS/XSi, but not sure.

A set of extension tubes for Canon EF lenses. Set of 3, 13mm, 21mm, 31mm. Brand may be different, but they all look identical (aside from height, obviously).

Lastly, one Sigma 70-300mm DG Canon Mount lens. Lens works great, mechanics are smooth. There are 2 tiny, tiny marks on the front glass, but they've never affected pictures I've taken with it. Almost too small to photograph, but worth mentioning. I've got a Tiffen UV filter on there now just to protect it while I sell it (included with purchase), and will include the rear cap, but no front cap. Looking to get $75.00 shipped. Pictures for anyone seriously interested.

Please PM me if interested in anything, as I'll probably forget to check back here.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 10, 2009

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Looking for a Tamron 17-50 for nikon or a nikon sb-600 flash unit

evensevenone
May 12, 2001
Glass is a solid.
Looking for a Canon 70-200 F4. Non-IS unless you want to do a huge deal.

And a ballhead.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

More stuff to get rid of!

FS Pentax P30T with 50mm f2 A lens. $50 Shipped USPS Priority in ConUS.

Great shape. Does Program mode, Aperture Priority and full manual. Self timer and DoF preview. No manual ISO setting, auto DX only.

EDIT Updated to a photo of what you actually get.
Pictured with a 50 f2 M lens, but I found the A version after I took the photos. Don't worry, it's in good shape too. Also doesn't include that lens cap, but I'll throw in an old UV filter to keep the lens safe.

FS Naneu Pro Bravo Photo Backpack. $40 SOLD! Shipped USPS Priority in ConUS.

Barely used. I did remove a logo from the back side. Holds an SLR and a couple lenses, plus room up top for lunch or whatever. Camera compartment opening is against your back when worn.

Another picture HERE.
And as you can see HERE, a camera with a vertical grip won't fit, but anything else is good to go.

See the manufacturers page about it HERE. This is a slighty older version than current, it doesn't have the media player port but it does come with a little cell phone holder that mounts onto one of the shoulder straps.

Dog Case fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 17, 2009

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Dropped price and posted my XTI body http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3229084

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
WTB random gels for my SB-600. Have never used them before, and it looks like you just tape them to the front, so i could just cut whatever's laying around to fit. I am looking for your used old and unwanted gels. Thanks.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
WTB - I'm looking for a compact, lightweight tripod to take mountain biking and hiking with me. Weight isn't a HUGE issue, but would like to keep it to a minimum. The folded length definitely has to be less than 20", since thats the length on my crappy one and it doesn't get stuck in trees. Thanks!

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

Dog Case posted:

FS Naneu Pro Bravo Photo Backpack. $40 Shipped USPS Priority in ConUS.

I'm pretty interested in this. Right now I've got all my camera gear mixed up with books and stuff in my normal backpack, and it's just a mess.

It's tough to tell, on the front part (not against your back, where the camera gear is), is there a pocket tall enough to fit a full-size notebook? Like, 8.5 x 11" paper? If so, I'll probably take it. Hell, if not, I still might, it's tough to find reasonably priced camera bags.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Selling my used Canon 40D Gripped (< 12k actuations) for $725 here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3229962

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

BobTheCow posted:

I'm pretty interested in this. Right now I've got all my camera gear mixed up with books and stuff in my normal backpack, and it's just a mess.

It's tough to tell, on the front part (not against your back, where the camera gear is), is there a pocket tall enough to fit a full-size notebook? Like, 8.5 x 11" paper? If so, I'll probably take it. Hell, if not, I still might, it's tough to find reasonably priced camera bags.

There's a pocket that runs almost the full height of the bag in the front, but it's not wide enough for a full sheet of paper, and anything that goes in there will get bent. It's weird and sort of pouch-like at the top, but then turns into a thin sleeve-like area where it goes in front of the padding in the camera compartment. Kind of long and narrow.
For a size reference, the compartment on the front with a zipper all the way around is about 8.5" wide by 8" tall. The zipper for the long thin pocket is about 6.5" wide.

EDIT: When I get home from work I can take some pictures with a sheet of paper or something to better illustrate the size. Let me know if there are any specific shots you'd like to see!

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

Dog Case posted:

When I get home from work I can take some pictures with a sheet of paper or something to better illustrate the size.

That'd be great, thanks! Can't think of anything else specific I'd like to see. :)

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Ignore this post.

Boston.
Oct 10, 2006
FS: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 Import

Price: $580 shipped FedEx w/insurance and signature

Specifically designed for DX cameras.

There is a small scratch on the inside of the barrel through the glass that has been there since I purchased this lens and I have no idea as to its origin. It is not on the glass surface and does not affect image quality whatsoever. I will refund your money I am that confident it does not show in images whatsoever. See pics.

$680 New at B&H

The blemish I referred to above is seen in the bottom image. I repeat, it is on the black paint on the inside barrel of this lens and does not affect image quality whatsoever.

Boston. fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 18, 2009

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

BobTheCow posted:

That'd be great, thanks! Can't think of anything else specific I'd like to see. :)

Here it is with a piece of 8.5x11 paper on top.

And here it is with something else of a recognizable size.

Hope these help!

Boston.
Oct 10, 2006
If you have an offer for the Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye lens let me know in PM or email me - mateosaadeo (@) gmail.com

Omits-Bagels
Feb 13, 2001
I'm looking for a Panasonic Lumix lx3 that is in good shape.

my email is jfeess@gmail.com

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

WTB random gels for my SB-600. Have never used them before, and it looks like you just tape them to the front, so i could just cut whatever's laying around to fit. I am looking for your used old and unwanted gels. Thanks.

You can get a set of 55 for $9.95. I have these and use them on my SB-600. There's also a kit with a velcro-attachable gel holder for $22.50.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Will be selling:

Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 ($1550)
Canon Rebel XTi Body ($350)
Canon 50mm f/1.4 + Hood + Box ($340)
Canon 580EXI + Pouch ($325)
Canon Rebel XT Body + 18-55mm non-IS kit lens ($300)
Canon 430EXI + Pouch + Box ($220)

If anyone is interested before I make threads for each one. Prices include shipping and price for PayPal eCheck (just as secure as regular PP, just takes 2-3 days to process, or else add 2.9% to each one for regular PayPal).

chef
Nov 18, 2001
sold.

chef fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 29, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I'm looking to trade someone a good deal on a Canon BG-E2 grip for their 20D/30D battery door. I'm looking to sell my grip but no longer have the battery door, so my 30D won't turn on without it. I'd like to sell the grip, but would need the door if I do so. Maybe battery door + $70.00 for the grip? Grip is in great condition. A few marks from use, but nothing terrible. Works with the 20D/30D. Pics for interest.

e: Bump from dead!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

UGAmazing posted:

I'm looking to trade someone a good deal on a Canon BG-E2 grip for their 20D/30D battery door. I'm looking to sell my grip but no longer have the battery door, so my 30D won't turn on without it. I'd like to sell the grip, but would need the door if I do so. Maybe battery door + $70.00 for the grip? Grip is in great condition. A few marks from use, but nothing terrible. Works with the 20D/30D. Pics for interest.

e: Bump from dead!

You can buy a battery door for the 30D direct from Canon. I had to do it once when I sold my grip with the battery door still in it's holder. Oops.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

pseudonordic posted:

You can buy a battery door for the 30D direct from Canon. I had to do it once when I sold my grip with the battery door still in it's holder. Oops.

Is it cheaper than the ~25.00 plus shipping on eBay? Because jesus christ, for a piece of plastic that's kind of crazy.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Anyone upgraded their color calibrator and have their old one to sell? I'm interesting in picking up a pretty basic unit along the lines of a Spyder 3 Express or a Huey Pantone MEU113, but would be open to other non-archaic ones.

I'm in Canada, but will pay whatever extra shipping costs come up if the seller is from elsewhere.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

UGAmazing posted:

Is it cheaper than the ~25.00 plus shipping on eBay? Because jesus christ, for a piece of plastic that's kind of crazy.

I wanna say it was like $12 shipped for me. Call Canon to find out for certain.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Canon 70-200mm f/4L non-IS

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3236509

Executioner_PH
Mar 8, 2006
Hey, i'm looking to buy Nikon AF-S or AF-I lenses, mainly a 55-200mm zoom, but i am interested in others as well, thanks.

dryicerx
Oct 5, 2004
Network Slayer Version 2.48.0 Build 14993
WTB

Canon 24-70mm 2.8L
Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS

Looking for almost-new condition

Edit: Changed the 24-70 specs,

dryicerx fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Dec 8, 2009

germskr
Oct 23, 2007

HAHAHA! Ahh Eeeee BPOOF!
You do realize that Canon does not make a 24-70 f/2.8 in IS yet, right?

dryicerx
Oct 5, 2004

germskr posted:

You do realize that Canon does not make a 24-70 f/2.8 in IS yet, right?

You're right, thanks for pointing that out.

I still want to buy 24-70mm 2.8L (drool)

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

dryicerx posted:

You're right, thanks for pointing that out.

I still want to buy 24-70mm 2.8L (drool)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3224940

dryicerx
Oct 5, 2004
WTB

Canon 24-105mm IS 4L

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 18-55mm EF-S Image Stabilizer Lens.

Great condition, comes with front lens cap but NO rear cap. I am keeping the rear lens cap for another one of my lenses that is missing its rear cap. Will package well, though.

$80.00 Shipped. If anyone's interested, I'll post pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trueblue
Oct 10, 2004
Can we still be friends?

WTB

Canon EOS 10D or 20D

• Locked thread