Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It's on Fox! They have that one show where they give a girl a bigger booby, and make her do something disgusting for the other big booby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

hall n oates mom posted:

That sounds pretty sweet. S10 was the one I ended up missing entirely the first go round (not anymore).
I've just been watching the episode with Kahn's pool. Great bit at the start where the Laotian guerrilla fighter is remembering the friends he lost in combat, and Khan, distracted by Ted Wassonasong's pool, has a huge grin on his face.

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...

Tender Bender posted:

Me too, maybe it's because I haven't seen all the episodes but I've never really liked Lucky.

Lucky's great. He may be dumb as poo poo, but you can tell his and Luanne's relationship is the healthiest one on the show. He takes care of her and the baby.

Dalai Lamacide
Jan 10, 2007

She wears underwear with dick-holes in 'em
He was getting a little too into muddin' for my liking at one point.

ludnix
Jan 8, 2007

by exmarx

cheerfullydrab posted:

Appleseed should have won an all-expenses paid vacation to Eureka, California.

I'm almost certain I have already seen him here.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
Just watched "The Boy Can't Help It" (where three girls are dating bobby together as a joke) for the first time.

Dale: "Face it hank, women are gettin' stronger and men are growing more effeminate. In the future both men and women will visit the gynecologist.. but only women will be getting their money's worth"

I'm also partial to Hank's quote, "I got to get my mind off this. Well, I suppose this is good a time as any to figure out 'the internet.'"

EvilTobaccoExec fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 24, 2009

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9

Mr Viper posted:

Lucky's great. He may be dumb as poo poo, but you can tell his and Luanne's relationship is the healthiest one on the show. He takes care of her and the baby.

He is also Tom Petty and awesome.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Syrant posted:

He is also Tom Petty and awesome.

And 20 grand because he slipped on pee pee at the meglo-mart.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

twistedmentat posted:

And 20 grand because he slipped on pee pee at the meglo-mart.

fif-ty three thousand dollar settlement never gonna have to work another day in his life by god.

Dalai Lamacide
Jan 10, 2007

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Dale: "Face it hank, women are gettin' stronger and men are growing more effeminate. In the future both men and women will visit the gynecologist.. but only women will be getting their money's worth"

This.

Also I no longer dislike Lucky. I have a really hard time recognizing people's voices in that show. I didn't know the soccer coach was Will Ferrel until this year.

On that note, which cop does Fred Willard play.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
I just discovered King of the Hill On Demand

I said well played Mr. Hill!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

CommunistMojo posted:

fif-ty three thousand dollar settlement never gonna have to work another day in his life by god.

In addition, he slipped at the Costco, not MegaLo Mart.

Dalai Lamacide posted:

On that note, which cop does Fred Willard play.

Officer Brown.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

CommunistMojo posted:

Pee-pee money is not an employment history.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Am i the only one who is upset that there are inconsistencies in Lucky's reasons for being at Costco. One was to get a stronger winch to go stumpin' with... and the other... is ... some other reason. Maybe getting a cash advance on his credit card to buy a big screen tv.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Cigarette math is full of surprises.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Mr Viper posted:

That's sort of the thing about Lucky, isn't it? He's a poorly educated bucktoothed monster truck driving son of a bitch, but he's still somehow one of the most straight up decent and caring characters for just about everyone he meets, especially Bobby.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BlueBayou posted:

Am i the only one who is upset that there are inconsistencies in Lucky's reasons for being at Costco. One was to get a stronger winch to go stumpin' with... and the other... is ... some other reason. Maybe getting a cash advance on his credit card to buy a big screen tv.

A later episode revealed that he's done it multiple times so that might account for his changing stories.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
I wish I could remember the exact quote but the scene were Lucky explains to Bobby why he has to stay with him and Luanne was great. Something about there being a killer on the loose going after all the children in the neighborhood, then he turns back and gives everyone a knowing wink while Bobby stands there horrified.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

BlueBayou posted:

Actually, yes, the first time we met Lucky("The Redneck on Rainey Street") and learn of his name, he says he went to buy a big screen at Costco when nature called and he slipped on pee pee.

hall n oates mom posted:

Cigarette math is full of surprises.

One of my favorite quotes of the entire series.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

You know, I always knew that Danny Trejo voiced Octavio, but I never realized he voiced Enrique as well.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

bull3964 posted:

You know, I always knew that Danny Trejo voiced Octavio, but I never realized he voiced Enrique as well.

Sal-mon, Hank! They put sal-mon in the fish tacos!

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Not if you take the birds out
They'll build another nest
They're not just gonna let their eggs sit there on the sidewalk!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

muscles like this? posted:

Sal-mon, Hank! They put sal-mon in the fish tacos!

Which Rocky movie is your favorite, Peggy?!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I remember when https://www.peggysfeet.com was a real site.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

I remember when https://www.peggysfeet.com was a real site.

You can make that a reality again, you know. In a way, you're almost obligated to do so.

I think my boyfriend had some variant on Peggy's Musings or whatever the hell she called it and was going to give it to me as a domain to gently caress around with, but I was too lazy and it lapsed. :(

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
- Lots of cookies will make you fat.
- Thank goodness for plexiglass.
- Sunburn, too much of a good thing.
- Nothing is dirt cheap, because dirt is free.
- Give a donkey the chance and he will bite you in the rear end

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
I had a picture of a clown above my bed when I was a boy. For the longest time I thought it was god.

Dalai Lamacide
Jan 10, 2007

Ozma posted:

You can make that a reality again, you know.

http://web.archive.org/web/20000619020604/peggysfeet.com/home.htm

For some reason it took an insanely long time to load, and some of the stuff didn't load, but it's there.

I'm looking at a banner ad for Titus.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Is there a better Dale quote than, "Did you just say, 'go mom'?"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CaptainHollywood posted:

Is there a better Dale quote than, "Did you just say, 'go mom'?"

Yes,

Dale: Bill!! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you!! You're part of a twelve-headed Jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Ozma posted:

You can make that a reality again, you know. In a way, you're almost obligated to do so.

I think my boyfriend had some variant on Peggy's Musings or whatever the hell she called it and was going to give it to me as a domain to gently caress around with, but I was too lazy and it lapsed. :(

You know it's fall when the leaves and leaving, and the pine needles are sticking around.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
"I'm doing this pro bono which means I get to keep the bones."

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

You know it's fall when the leaves and leaving, and the pine needles are sticking around.

Goddammit I love those musings.

The clowning episode was own last night. My boyfriend and I were laughing about it again this morning and he said "You know the reason I like this episode so much? Because, in order for it to have been written, someone actually ENDURED this class somewhere."

That was the exact reason I loved it, too. I pictured some poor soul showing up to a "basics of comedy" or some variant only to discover on their first day that they didn't know how to cultivate the HA-HA.

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...
I was thinking back to what made me stop watching the show when I was a kid, and I've narrowed it down to one episode: Dances With Dogs, where hank and bobby do the doggy dancing poo poo. That episode is just creepy, and as much as I love the show now, I can't blame myself for hating the series after seeing that.

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho

Mr Viper posted:

I was thinking back to what made me stop watching the show when I was a kid, and I've narrowed it down to one episode: Dances With Dogs, where hank and bobby do the doggy dancing poo poo. That episode is just creepy, and as much as I love the show now, I can't blame myself for hating the series after seeing that.

That's one of my favorite episodes! Seeing bill trying to tame the mean rotty is one of the funniest things they have ever done.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I have never, ever heard the word "creepy" attached to KOTH so I'm going to assume you're batshit insane and stop there.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

XBurritoXLogicX posted:

That's one of my favorite episodes! Seeing bill trying to tame the mean rotty is one of the funniest things they have ever done.

The best part was when Bill knocked over the bottle of sleeping pills and the dog ate some of them, went to sleep, and then dreamed about attacking Bill some more.

Bill is not very good with dogs. Or falcons, for that matter.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The best part was when Bill knocked over the bottle of sleeping pills and the dog ate some of them, went to sleep, and then dreamed about attacking Bill some more.

Bill is not very good with dogs. Or falcons, for that matter.

What about Buster?

EDIT: Just turned on [as] to a very Bill moment. I don't know whats more cringe worthy, when Hank lets him know he's being a jackass, or when he doesn't realize it.

Fooley fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 29, 2009

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Mr Viper posted:

Dog dancing is a real thing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbVbPvlDoM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

That episode was still weird, though. It very nearly dipped into the same kind of slapdash surreality that ruined the Simpsons and that KotH was famous for avoiding.

I mean, nearly. It didn't, and it was awesome, but watching it you're kinda on edge, watching for sharks and waterskis, you know?