Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I don't remember that second episode hardly at all, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't "teenage daughter" be taken to mean that she's 18 or 19?

Nah she was having a quinceanera which is like a sweet 16 party for 15 year old Mexican girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm really impressed that KOTH would parody 24 Hour Party People in an episode title.

Question, the movie or the song?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Donna also used to be Buck's mistress at one point. And based on what we know from the episode you're talking about, she's slept with pretty much everyone at Strickland Propane except Hank. So.... yeah, she probably knows her way around the whole divorce thing pretty good.

Debbie was actually Buck's mistress, they never came out and said that Donna was even though they implied that she slept around.

quote:

I don't remember that second episode hardly at all, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't "teenage daughter" be taken to mean that she's 18 or 19?

As was mentioned, it's a 15th birthday celebration.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Even though Debbie wasn't really much of a character (usually it was just Buck yelling for her to do something) its still kind of surprising that they killed her off.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

muscles like this? posted:

Even though Debbie wasn't really much of a character (usually it was just Buck yelling for her to do something) its still kind of surprising that they killed her off.

Such a great 2-parter. "Herb? That's street slang for marijuana!"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

robot roll call posted:

Such a great 2-parter. "Herb? That's street slang for marijuana!"

Too high to drive!

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Oh my God.... I'm going to jail!!

(hopefully no one reads the italics as Hank)

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf
"Sparking up a J"
"I dont understand what you mean"
"LIGHTING up a J"

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Now Sheriff, I know you did not come all the way down here just to smell Peggy Hill's old-fashioned buttermilk pancakes.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
"By buying them together she saved 34 cents."
"My God, that's one HECK of a deal!"

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
The Internet

hahahaha man. I love hank

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...
That episode where hank "sparks up a J" always bothered me because I never considered him to be a cigarette smoker. I don't know why they included it in the show like that.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mr Viper posted:

That episode where hank "sparks up a J" always bothered me because I never considered him to be a cigarette smoker. I don't know why they included it in the show like that.

There was a whole episode about Hank and Peggy's shameful smoking past.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

Mr Viper posted:

http://kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Keeping_Up_With_Our_Joneses

Hank and Peggy used to smoke before they had Bobby

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...

FishBulb posted:

Yeah, one of my favorites ("Este Hoo-an Occu Paddo?" "Si!"), but I thought it said they USED to be smokers, not anymore.

edit ^^^ yeah, so we're to assume he's just really stressed so he wants to smoke? that makes sense, I suppose

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FishBulb posted:

That is the only KOTH episode that seems to never get aired.

"I came from a disfunctional family! FUNCTION drat YOU FUNCTION!"

Oh Luann you never left the trailer park.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Actually, its probably on the way up for Adult Swim. They're getting into Season 11 now and I'm not sure if FOX has given them the rights to 12 or 13 so it could either be real soon or within 2 months or so. I know they aired that episode on AS because I watched it on their site awhile back.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mr Viper posted:

Yeah, one of my favorites ("Este Hoo-an Occu Paddo?" "Si!"), but I thought it said they USED to be smokers, not anymore.

edit ^^^ yeah, so we're to assume he's just really stressed so he wants to smoke? that makes sense, I suppose

Yeah they used to be smokers, but and I have to admit its a been a ong time since i saw the murder 2 parter, I thought Hank as 'really stressed out' and thought the cigarette would calm him?

It was a little out of character regardless.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

CommunistMojo posted:

That is the only KOTH episode that seems to never get aired.

"I came from a disfunctional family! FUNCTION drat YOU FUNCTION!"

Oh Luann you never left the trailer park.

I love that when she gives Hank the treat, he sniffs it before eating it. Like a dog.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I'm trying to remember what Dale's Y2K stockpile was, but I can't, and the internet is failing me. A little help?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

smashpro1 posted:

I'm trying to remember what Dale's Y2K stockpile was, but I can't, and the internet is failing me. A little help?

All I can remember is 2 high pressure drums of Mt Dew.

Better boil up some Mt Dew.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

All I can remember is 2 high pressure drums of Mt Dew.

Better boil up some Mt Dew.

He also had a high number of cigarette cartons, and two hamsters (one of which was actually a gerbil) to breed together for food

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I love his show turtles

"Come on, give me a kiss"
*turtle retracts into shell*
"I can wait..."

"I can destroy you."

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

smashpro1 posted:

He also had a high number of cigarette cartons, and two hamsters (one of which was actually a gerbil) to breed together for food

"You'll be begging for Gebster!"

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

They were coming at me faster than I could gut them, so I came up with a way to gut them faster

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ew...old man breath.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

MrBigglesworth posted:

"Sparking up a J"
"I dont understand what you mean"
"LIGHTING up a J"

"I'm talking to myself. That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!!"

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

cheerfullydrab posted:

"I'm talking to myself. That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!!"

That's "The Chronic", from Mexico

ludnix
Jan 8, 2007

by exmarx
I'm gonna write a personal check, and in the memo line I'm writing "unfair".

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
Imagine if Dad was a woman: Now where did I put my pantyhose?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Bobby, living room.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Rusty Shackelford posted:

It's like that book they took out of the school library: "I've Got Two Dads."

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

"I'm gonna name her 'Wondertruck'."

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...
"HECK YEAH...Dad, can I have permission to say hell yeah?"
"Just a moment son..."
*Rolls up window*

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

"Look how BIG and POWERFUL the moon looks in the moonlight."

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

We're having trouble with the engine. And the clutch. And we seem to be on top of a mountain... of the rocky variety.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

You mean like... a convoy?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I'm driving the hell out of this truck! *hits deer*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Dale: "Wow, Hank, you just gave away a bride!"
Hank: "I know. I've got...what d'you call it - *stern, introspective gaze* Emotions.