Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Achewood cookbooks in iPod form so I can take them with me everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I don't care what an Achewood app would be so long as it was also available for Android. Actually I do care, I would want it to lie to me like Lie-Bot. Or maybe talk to me like Vlad. Or anything at all.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer

rantmo posted:

I don't care what an Achewood app would be so long as it was also available for Android. Actually I do care, I would want it to lie to me like Lie-Bot. Or maybe talk to me like Vlad. Or anything at all.

I second Android. While I never cook a recipe delivery system would probably make someone hard.

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grilldos posted:

I second Android. While I never cook a recipe delivery system would probably make someone hard.

I meant more like an e-book, since I only have an iPod Touch and rarely connect it to the internet.

McGravin
Aug 25, 2004

Tantum via caeli per ferro incendioque est.
You guys spend all day yabbin' about apps, and you didn't even notice a new strip up?

The correct answer is always measured swerves.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

McGravin posted:

You guys spend all day yabbin' about apps, and you didn't even notice a new strip up?

The correct answer is always measured swerves.

Every time I looked today there wasn't one there :smith:

God this reminds me of my driving test, gently caress those things all I need to know is stop at stop, give way at give way, green means go and red means stop.

McGravin
Aug 25, 2004

Tantum via caeli per ferro incendioque est.

Jerusalem posted:

Every time I looked today there wasn't one there :smith:

God this reminds me of my driving test, gently caress those things all I need to know is stop at stop, give way at give way, green means go and red means stop.
... Yellow means go faster, and always honk while passing farm equipment on the second Tuesday of the month.

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.
Also you have two weeks to file a change of name form with the DMV after you get married.

I don't understand why I had to know that at 16.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Drivers with shades know
speed limits are suggestions.
They run through stop signs.

Shoulders are new lanes
for the cool and impatient.
Drive while they do lines.

...of cocaine.

Rap haikus.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Onstad should be the Idiom Laureat.

Sgs-Cruz
Apr 19, 2003

You just got BURNED!
"municipally sanctioned freshwater goods"
God drat the man knows how to put words together in a humourous arrangement.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Hey, is it okay to discuss Assetbar content?

Because I just read the Nice Pete Christmas Tale and I'm really creeped out despite the fact that nothing bad happened.

Boy Named Sue
Apr 19, 2003

YARRRRRR!!!

Wandering Knitter posted:

Hey, is it okay to discuss Assetbar content?

Because I just read the Nice Pete Christmas Tale and I'm really creeped out despite the fact that nothing bad happened.

That's the great thing about how Onstad writes Nice Pete. He doesn't always have to talk about killing to be creepy. Just simple things make him seem off.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Boy Named Sue posted:

That's the great thing about how Onstad writes Nice Pete. He doesn't always have to talk about killing to be creepy. Just simple things make him seem off.

The one about him trying out a new diner had me at the edge of my seat. :ohdear:

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
via the twitter machine: http://www.achewoodshop.com/1093.html

quote:

We reserved 35 copies of Achewood Volume II, Worst Song, Played on Ugliest Guitar, to sell as an extremely limited edition numbered, illustrated, signed, and dated set. Each copy of this handsome hardcover is inked on the title page by Chris, and features a happy little drawing of Philippe. These are sold on a first-come, first-served basis! Books 1/35, 2/35, 3/35 will be auctioned on eBay.

I post this because I already placed my order. GO FORTH.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

:siren: New strip is up!:siren:

Who WILL be America's next Most Disabled Ballerina? The world must know, to its detriment!

Son of Emhak
Sep 11, 2005

We say there's no parting for us, if our hearts are conveyed to each other.
truth is stranger than fiction, your worst imagination couldn't possibly come up with something more terrible than what television actually produces

Integral Catculus
Jul 21, 2007

hopelessly devoted
I pretty much lost it over "night aneurysms."

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

Deathlove posted:

via the twitter machine: http://www.achewoodshop.com/1093.html

GOD. drat. IT.

Fillerbunny
Jul 25, 2002

so confused.
:frogsiren: OH A NEW STRIP :frogsiren:

I enjoy prosciutto in moderation.

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second
Has Ray been driving without a license all this time? *gasp*

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Well, that's random.

So random, in fact, that I figured I'd laugh for like 2 minutes straight.

Fillerbunny
Jul 25, 2002

so confused.
I like that Teodor is drawn as thin since he doesn't overindulge in prosciutto.

ZorbaTHut
May 5, 2005

wake me when the world is saved
Goddamn, now I kind of want some prosciutto.

You see what you did to me, Onstad? I was clean, drat you

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ZorbaTHut posted:

Goddamn, now I kind of want some prosciutto.

You see what you did to me, Onstad? I was clean, drat you
No one ever quits prosciutto, they just take breaks.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

CannonFodder posted:

No one ever quits prosciutto, they just take breaks.

Man I always run out of prosciutto before I get to take a break

I mean ask yourself, have you ever had an adequate amount of prosciutto?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I get some and I'm all happy because there it is, just sitting there in the fridge for whenever I want it and a week later I remember it is there and I only ate half of it and now I have to throw it out.

Sometimes being born with the gene that tells you to stop eating prosciutto is its own disability :(

Also Teodor looks so odd without a belly, like when you see a fat dude who had a stomach stapling operation.

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva
:siren: We got another new strip here, folks! :siren:

Out of character Todd is the best Todd.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn that was quick!

I can't wait to see Cornelius completely loving rap.

Uncle Caveman
Jun 16, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Jerusalem posted:

I can't wait to see Cornelius completely loving rap.
I don't care what anyone says, I love that he was so excited about Flavor Flav's blinking tooth. :3:

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

The next comic will probably have only two panels, and the next one only one. Then, on New Year's Eve, at the stroke of midnight, Onstad will change the world by producing a meaningful comic that is only a blank page.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
*without the page

(vvv of course I got the flow, dogg)

glug fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 22, 2009

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

All of you suckers would be bored of this already if you had ponied up for the fanflow. :smug:

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?

Uncle Caveman posted:

I don't care what anyone says, I love that he was so excited about Flavor Flav's blinking tooth. :3:

I still love the strip where he is not afraid of the loving police - and the callback to it months or years later that's actually in character.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I'll laugh if Onstad sets up out of character komix, then just starts reposting the original random strips and goes on 2 month sabbatical.

[Edit: and then cry]

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Dove from Above posted:

I still love the strip where he is not afraid of the loving police - and the callback to it months or years later that's actually in character.

That wasn't Conny talking, that was the tequila.

Mrs. Badcrumble
Sep 21, 2002
Is Cookbook II shipping now? :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:siren: ANOTHER NEW STRIP! :siren:

Goddamn, Onstad. You are the soul of wit.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

I posted:

The next comic will probably have only two panels, and the next one only one. Then, on New Year's Eve, at the stroke of midnight, Onstad will change the world by producing a meaningful comic that is only a blank page.

Holy poo poo I'm a future psychic!

Welp, all that's left is to start a hotline and make thousands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmg
Jul 27, 2002

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
It's amazing that a two panel strip can entertain me just as much as 10 panel one.