Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!

trueblue posted:

WTB

Canon EOS 10D or 20D

I don't have anything to sell you, but just keep in mind that the 10D can only use EF lenses, no EF-S lenses. Maybe you knew that anyway, but I figured I'd try to save you the future headache if you didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007

dunkman posted:

Looking for Wide angle Canon lenses for my T1i.

Stuff like Sigma 30mm, 10-22, 20mm, anything on the wide end.

I have a sigma 10-20 4-5.6, Canon EF Mount, if you'd like. I'll do 450 shipped. Comes with original receipt (for warranty purposes), 77mm UV filter, lens bag, rubber hood (lost the original), box and manual.

Sold

Tongsy fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 15, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

trueblue posted:

WTB

Canon EOS 10D or 20D

You can't receive PMs, but, how soon are you looking to purchase one? Immediately or can you wait a week? Shoot me an email at finchfan[at]gmail.com, I've got a 20D to sell.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

They say the user lives outside the net.

WTB:

I'm looking for any Minolta MD mount lenses. Just wondering if anyone even has any, and if they are for sale.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Tertius Oculum posted:

WTB:

I'm looking for any Minolta MD mount lenses. Just wondering if anyone even has any, and if they are for sale.

I've got some Minolta gear I'd like to get rid of!

MC and MD mount lenses!

trueblue
Oct 10, 2004
Can we still be friends?

UGAmazing posted:

You can't receive PMs, but, how soon are you looking to purchase one? Immediately or can you wait a week? Shoot me an email at finchfan[at]gmail.com, I've got a 20D to sell.

Thanks UGAmazing I just sent you an email.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

pseudonordic posted:

I've got some Minolta gear I'd like to get rid of!

MC and MD mount lenses!

What kind and how much? All I have are the 50mm and a 70-210mm. Looking for a Macro or anything else.

the_enduser fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 15, 2009

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Tertius Oculum posted:

What kind and how much? All I have are the 50mm and a 70-210mm. Looking for a Macro or anything else.

28mm F/2.8
45mm F/2
58mm F/1.4
105mm F/2.8
135mm F/2.8
75-150 F/4
Minolta X-700

No macro, but I have all that.

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll give you KEH prices. Most of these I got from KEH @ BGN prices, so I'll start from there.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

pseudonordic posted:

28mm F/2.8
45mm F/2
58mm F/1.4
105mm F/2.8
135mm F/2.8
75-150 F/4
Minolta X-700

No macro, but I have all that.

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll give you KEH prices. Most of these I got from KEH @ BGN prices, so I'll start from there.

Yeah I'm definitely interested in any of those even the body. I just have a Minolta XG1. Though depending on the price I'd have to wait till after the holidays to actually buy if I do.

the_enduser fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 16, 2009

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I am selling the Canon 500D, with a bunch of accessories and no lens:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3242013

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Anyone interested in a:

Canon 5D + Canon BG-E4 Battery Grip
Box, Strap, Manuals, Software, OEM BP511, Aftermarket BP511, Charger, etc

18,000-19,000 actuations (rated to 100,000+), only apparent cosmetic wear is on bottom of grip

...for $1300 shipped?

thevonbondies [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
I'm looking for a strap for my Canon 20d. Anyone have anything cheap?

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
I might have an Op/Tech strap I might be getting rid of soon. Depends if I upgrade my CPS membership and get the CPS strap or not

VermiciousKnid84
May 28, 2004
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
I'm selling the Canon EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM (virtually unused) that came with my 50D for $275 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3242906

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Tertius Oculum posted:

Yeah I'm definitely interested in any of those even the body. I just have a Minolta XG1. Though depending on the price I'd have to wait till after the holidays to actually buy if I do.

Going by what the BGN prices are for the lenses and body, it's about $220 total.

28 2.8 - $25
45 2.0 - $30
58 1.4 - $40
135 2.8 - $25
X700 - $70
105 2.8 - $30 (guessing since they didn't have one in stock when I looked)

PM me or e-mail estisdal[at]gmail

or anyone else who wants it, line forms to the left :v:

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
Selling a Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 for $235 shipped/PayPal'ed

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3243050

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Looking for a Nikon Macro lens in the ~100mm range.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Probably a long shot, but I'll put it out there. My buddies and I are looking to shoot some surfing from the beach, and are consequently looking for low-to-medium end birding lenses to combine with a teleconverter.

I'm using a Canon body, and would be looking for some super-zoom in the 500mm focal range, like the Sigma 170-500 or the 50-500/150-500 sort of range - we would consider the 80-400 also. Our primary consideration is keeping costs low (which is why I'm mostly talking 3rd party lenses), but we'd probably drop some extra dough on a lens with IS/OS/VC.

Last, we're based in Canada, and would compensate any added shipping costs from an American seller.

Thanks!

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

SKULE123 posted:

Probably a long shot, but I'll put it out there. My buddies and I are looking to shoot some surfing from the beach, and are consequently looking for low-to-medium end birding lenses to combine with a teleconverter.

I'm using a Canon body, and would be looking for some super-zoom in the 500mm focal range, like the Sigma 170-500 or the 50-500/150-500 sort of range - we would consider the 80-400 also. Our primary consideration is keeping costs low (which is why I'm mostly talking 3rd party lenses), but we'd probably drop some extra dough on a lens with IS/OS/VC.

Last, we're based in Canada, and would compensate any added shipping costs from an American seller.

Thanks!

You might try an old manual focus telephoto with an adapter (+ TC), there are a number of 300mm f/4.5 primes that can be had for relatively cheap. With some of those superzooms you mention you are probably going to wind up having to manually focus anyways, unless you have a 1-series body. If you've got a monopod and afternoon light it should be workable.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
That's a pretty good suggestion, will look into that. Thanks! Still looking for the super-zoom for autofocus non-teleconverted ops in the meantime. :)

Piquai Souban fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Dec 21, 2009

Boston.
Oct 10, 2006
Still available...

Boston. posted:

FS: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8

Price: $580 shipped FedEx w/insurance and signature

Specifically designed for DX cameras.

There is a small scratch on the inside of the barrel through the glass that has been there since I purchased this lens and I have no idea as to its origin. It is not on the glass surface and does not affect image quality whatsoever. I will refund your money I am that confident it does not show in images whatsoever. See pics.

$680 New at B&H

The blemish I referred to above is seen in the bottom image. I repeat, it is on the black paint on the inside barrel of this lens and does not affect image quality whatsoever.

BP Guthrie
Jun 13, 2006

What's this? My 'Hippy Sense' is tingling!
FS - SOLD!

Tamron 17-50 2.8 for Canon

Includes blank warranty card (about 3 years left), lens hood, and is in excellent shape.

I'm asking $340 shipped via Paypal, figured I'd try here before putting it up on eBay.

PM or email: rinndalir [at] gmail

BP Guthrie fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Dec 27, 2009

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

BP Guthrie posted:

FS

Tamron 17-50 2.8 for Canon

Includes blank warranty card (about 3 years left), lens hood, and is in excellent shape.

I'm asking $340 shipped via Paypal, figured I'd try here before putting it up on eBay.

PM or email: rinndalir [at] gmail

Interested, but trying to sell some other items to get the scratch. You wouldn't be interested in a canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II printer, would you?

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax
WTS
Nikon D70s w/ 2GB CF Card, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, two batteries and charger. The camera has less than than 8,000 shutter clicks on it and is in very good condition.

$300 + Shipping and Handling

I can be contacted by PM or chrispscott at gmail.com

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ldcdive&ftab=AllFeedback
Feedback from my old e-bay profile

Click here for the full 1024x685 image.

I'm upgrading after having this for a few years. I am located in Louisville, KY and I am willing to ship internationally. Payment can be made through certified check, money order, Pay Pal or Escrow.

ZoCrowes fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Dec 27, 2009

BP Guthrie
Jun 13, 2006

What's this? My 'Hippy Sense' is tingling!
It's sold already, sorry... I knew this lens was popular but I had no idea so many people would be after it drat

Studebaker Hawk posted:

Interested, but trying to sell some other items to get the scratch. You wouldn't be interested in a canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II printer, would you?

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!

ZoCrowes posted:

WTS
Nikon D70s w/ 2GB CF Card, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, two batteries and charger. The camera has less than than 8,000 shutter clicks on it and is in very good condition.

Sent you a PM :)

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Still trying to sell this Nikon FM-10 Fully Manual Film camera

adam jay harris
Jul 15, 2003

WTB:

Any general lighting accessories/flashes under $50
Any other accessories/things/lenses compatible with a 350D for under $100 [like battery pack, extra battery, remote, not looking for memory cards]
Softbox under 50$
EF or EF-S lenses around $100 except 50mm 1.8f and 18-55mm kit lens

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

adam jay harris posted:

WTB:

Any general lighting accessories/flashes under $50
Any other accessories/things/lenses compatible with a 350D for under $100 [like battery pack, extra battery, remote, not looking for memory cards]
Softbox under 50$
EF or EF-S lenses around $100 except 50mm 1.8f and 18-55mm kit lens

I just bought quite a few Radiopoppers before the New Year price hike, so have no use for my YongNuo eBay trigger. You interested in a transmitter+receiver for $12 + shipping?

adam jay harris
Jul 15, 2003

Regressor posted:

I just bought quite a few Radiopoppers before the New Year price hike, so have no use for my YongNuo eBay trigger. You interested in a transmitter+receiver for $12 + shipping?

Is it wireless, and do you have a link to a product page of some sort? And does it work with 350D? If so, you've got a deal. Thanks! [just seems like alot of YongNuo triggers out there on the web]

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13089

There is a caveat, though, that the lid on the receiver doesn't close, but I (along with a lot of the people who have posted on the DX website) circumvented that problem by just taping it. A pair of batteries has lasted for well over 2 months of healthy usage, so at least you don't have to replace/retape very often.

adam jay harris
Jul 15, 2003

Regressor posted:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13089

There is a caveat, though, that the lid on the receiver doesn't close, but I (along with a lot of the people who have posted on the DX website) circumvented that problem by just taping it. A pair of batteries has lasted for well over 2 months of healthy usage, so at least you don't have to replace/retape very often.

I appreciate the offer, but for 5 more bucks I think I would get it new.. and this is more what I was looking for unless you can convince me otherwise:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5577

[I have two off brand flashes, one with a peanut slave, one mounted on top so I don't think your YongNuo would work I think anyway]

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

adam jay harris posted:

I appreciate the offer, but for 5 more bucks I think I would get it new.. and this is more what I was looking for unless you can convince me otherwise:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5577

[I have two off brand flashes, one with a peanut slave, one mounted on top so I don't think your YongNuo would work I think anyway]

Oh, okay. Just know that DX and similar eBay sellers ship from HK and it takes 3~ weeks for them to ship in. Most people aren't aware of this (like myself) and I would have rather paid a premium to get them while they were still relevant.

Go Go Gadget
Sep 24, 2004
WTB

A cheap(ish) hot shoe flash compatible with a Canon Rebel T1i (500D). I've been looking at flashes for it but this is my first DSLR and I don't have a ton of money to put into it yet so I was hoping someone might have an old one that they'd upgraded from.

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Regressor posted:

Oh, okay. Just know that DX and similar eBay sellers ship from HK and it takes 3~ weeks for them to ship in. Most people aren't aware of this (like myself) and I would have rather paid a premium to get them while they were still relevant.

Sorry to further the derail, but a lot of people say that but somehow I usually have my stuff from them in under a week. I've ordered stuff like butane lighters, as well.

adam jay harris
Jul 15, 2003

Just ordered that remote flash and some other 2 dollar chinese stuff from DX, I wonder when it will come.

Anyway, I used to work in a theatre so I have a bunch maybe 10 different colors of I would say 3"x3" gels sitting around not being used so if anyone wants them just pay whatever the shipping is and I'll send em out.

chrith
Jan 7, 2009
WTB
Sony alpa mount lens. 50mm would be ideal, just got the camera and looking to expand on my lenses.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

WTS

New in box Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II printer $250 OBO.

abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!

adam jay harris posted:

Just ordered that remote flash and some other 2 dollar chinese stuff from DX, I wonder when it will come.

Anyway, I used to work in a theatre so I have a bunch maybe 10 different colors of I would say 3"x3" gels sitting around not being used so if anyone wants them just pay whatever the shipping is and I'll send em out.

For DX, you should honestly be prepared to wait about a month. If it comes in 3 weeks, you'll be pleasantly surprised. But mine took an INCREDIBLY long time. BTW, whenever you order from DX, it's best to submit small orders of a few items rather than one big order of everything you want. Since shipping is free, they'll usually wait until the very last item is in stock before they ship, and there's no way to know what's really in stock when you order sometimes.

And hey, I'd be interested in the gels if you can tell me what shipping would be to 50312.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.
WTS: Damaged Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM Lens.

The lens has a damaged AF mechanism (I'm pretty sure the plastic sliding-focus piece in the lens has become bent, be it from a drop or over time from normal use). There's no physical damage to the lens, so I'm apt to go with the latter. It's sort of a pain to focus using the manual focusing ring as well, and slips more than it catches. It isn't impossible to focus, but it's a task for sure. I had plans to repair the lens (bought it damaged) and re-sell it, but I've found something else I want to purchase and would rather not have my money tied up for a week or so while I fix the lens. You can buy it cheap, fix it (I'll send you a repair guide if I can find it again online), and sell it for a profit, or fix it well-enough to use and keep it in your arsenal, whichever. Lens has not been opened or taken apart. Pictures coming soon.

I'm looking for $130.00 shipped and insured. Knock $5.00 off of that price if you want to use a money order, or if you don't mind sending the PayPal as a "gift" from your account balance or instant transfer.

e: I'll also have a Canon EF 35-135mm USM and Canon EF 100-300mm USM lens for sale in ~3 days if anyone's interested. Asking $125.00 shipped per.

• Locked thread