Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anti_product
Jul 20, 2007

...so just shut your face and take a seat 'cause after all you're just talking meat...
Here is Turtley McMeowMeow....Turtle for short.
Her tricks include fetching, giving high fives and putting her toys in her water bowl...she also likes sleeping on my butt when I am sleeping on my stomach.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

More cuteness.

She's my baby girl.

Bonus baby Turtle!

Click here for the full 700x525 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberMoose
Oct 17, 2007
Eventually, there WILL be buckshot.
Sancho Panza, the Attack Donkey:

lazyjane
Aug 24, 2003

Lemurs, Man, Lemurs
These are Nika and Mira who we got from a rescue on the 19th Dec 2009.
The woman who owned them died suddenly which is how they ended up there. They're mother and daughter, Mira is about 2 years old and Nika is about 1.

First night at our house

Mira

Nika

Mika not growling at Nika for once

Dinoska
Dec 23, 2009
Allow me to introduce Diego:
He fetches and he is the only fixed cat (male or female) in my entire neighborhood.
Diego enjoys sitting by the window and watching the other roof kitties:

He's watching Gringo clean himself

And playing with coffee stirrers and q-tips(with the cotton removed)

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
My sister and her husband's new puppy Emory (named after their alma mater Emory & Henry College in Virginia, apparently. The mom was a German Shepherd mix and dad was a pit bull mix, and supposedly two of the dumbest and sweetest animals on this planet, so I hope she'll grow up to be a big retard lovebaby :3:

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

Amberlyn
Jan 5, 2010
Tango's the cream, rescued at 7 months, he's 2 1/2 now. Jazz is the tri, rescued at 11 weeks, she's almost 6 months.

Jazz trying to communicate to Tango.

Tango telling Jazz to shut the gently caress up.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Some very cute pets here!

Here's my dog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHloqZxjk7s
The video should be ready shortly, I just uploaded it. His name is Cookie and is a Shetland Sheepdog at 8.5 yrs old.

Suicide Watch fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 6, 2010

Kirkaholic
Jun 3, 2004
Kirkaholic
This is Baron Jarvis Von MeowMeow Pants

He's the richest cat in the world.

This is his sister Leeloo

She hates us and it breakes my heart

I think they are conspiring against us.

Don Verga
Nov 4, 2009

This is my dog Martina. I found her around 8 years ago in one of the trash cans outside my house, and decided to keep her. She's a great dog, and most of the kids in my neighborhood love her. :3:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

demozthenes
Feb 14, 2007

Wicked pissa little critta
This is my cat Lillehammer, she's a Russian Blue mix. (Daddy was a ramblin' tabby, we assume.) About one year old, from the Standish Humane Society in MA. She came home at 5lbs., she's up to 6.5lbs. and appears to be at a healthy weight. (Pardon her Brazilian, she was spayed.)

She's a stone-cold mouse killa.

Also a yoga fanatic. (You can only see those stripes in certain light, it's cool.)

This is how she sleeps, it is so cute that I want to hurl.

Um her paw pads are a pinkish-lavender, how cute is that?! :3:

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

This is Ulysses. Ulysses weights 16 pounds, and is a cat.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jan 10, 2010

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I posted a bunch of pictures back in September of the pug I had adopted from a breed rescue. Here are some updated pics of Detective Jimmy McNulty (McNulty for short).

Seriously? The god damned flash? Can't you see I'm napping?

With my parents' pug Daisy

He got a sweater for christmas from a friend of mine, so did my parents' shih tzu Lola. Lola was a fan, McNulty was not as enthused.

Solo sweater shot from the next morning.

And finally from this morning. He's got a stuffed bear who plays Tina to his Ike. They have knock down drag out fights, followed by McNulty snuggling up to make nice before they take a nap together.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Meet Truman (Truman T. Tiger or Triple T).

He's probably about 7 or 8 months old now.

This is how he looked the first day we got him:

Guerilla
Mar 6, 2005

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
This is my new dog, Penny:

This was taken on the day I got her. She had just been spayed that morning and the shelter let her sit in her own pee all day, so I had to spend about an hour and half cleaning her with the help of my girlfriend and her mom. We couldn't give her a proper bath because of her fresh stitches, but we were able to sponge-bathe her to a (relatively) more pleasant smell. She is a total sweetheart! Loves to nap and lick your face.

Paper Lantern
Nov 7, 2009
This is my cat, Socks. She hates that hat but I think its cute.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Wojtek posted:

Jack:

Weston:

:3:

That was them when we first got them (8 weeks). Now they are a little bigger (13 weeks).

I love these little guys.

Crosspostin' this from E/N since it was so well received there. Quoted so it doesn't break the hell out of the frames. Click for huge-vision.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)
This is Fry who has a habit of falling asleep in my lap when I've fallen asleep at the computer (not an entirely rare thing). He also keeps trying to catch this text and he is king of head-butts and wet noses.

I didn't realize how well-behaved Ed was until I brought a kitten into the mix. What an rear end. Serves him right, he's getting his balls off in two days!

YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?
This is our dog, Dexter:

He enjoys playing fetch, getting pets, and getting more pets. He brought me his new dognip cat, preparing for the petting to commence :3:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

SYFY HYPHY posted:

This is our dog, Dexter:

He enjoys playing fetch, getting pets, and getting more pets. He brought me his new dognip cat, preparing for the petting to commence :3:
Your cat is really gorgeous. What pretty eyes. I love the little spots of white on his toes too. :3:

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
Ophelia:

Rose:

Zenithbliss
Oct 22, 2007

Nova

Snow cats :)

Killy
Mar 15, 2007

Faster, pussycat, kill, kill!
Meet Charlie!

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

He is 1/2 cavalier king charles spaniel, and 1/2 Bichon Frise :)

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

He i only 3 months old, but he's learning very quickly!

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Zenithbliss posted:

Nova

Snow cats :)

Norwegian forest cats? They are awesome.

elisaaa
Mar 30, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

SYFY HYPHY posted:

Dexter

Wow, those are the most beautiful blue eyes.

Killy posted:

Meet Charlie!

Requesting more pictures of this puppy!

Content - Click Pic for Big

Shayna looking beautiful (in my opinion, anyway)

And just looking super cute

Spot the Pet:

Shayna

Maya (My friend's awesome longcat)

King Blue (Crowntail Betta)

Blue thinks we can't see him (practically can't with the lovely quality pic)

rawrtards
Jan 13, 2010
This is Beans, he is tired from working at the office all day.

DraconicBlade
Jan 12, 2010

My German Shepherd Loki, he was born on December 4 2008, he knows basic obedience training, fetches, and can balance a ball on his nose and catch it.

He also enjoys being sprayed with the garden hose as you can see, and if you fill 5 gallon buckets he sticks his entire head underwater and barks incessantly, I have no idea why.

Killy
Mar 15, 2007

Faster, pussycat, kill, kill!

elisaaa posted:

Requesting more pictures of this puppy!

Sure thing! He's pretty active though, so it's hard to catch a decent photo of him :3:

Click here for the full 960x1280 image.

Click here for the full 960x1280 image.

Bonus lame rear end video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7k80dsl95A

there are some ridiculously cute animals in here, i think i might explode :3:

Zenithbliss
Oct 22, 2007

d3rt posted:

Norwegian forest cats? They are awesome.

Why yes they are :)

Mia's a little on the small side so the breeders gave her to me for free as her brother and her adore each other - well most of the time anyway!

PsychoMuffin
Dec 25, 2009
This is Homer

He likes to drink from the rabbits water bottle, steal food from your mouth, and talk to himself in his mirror.

Sassy is his friend and roommate.

Sassy enjoys waking you up at six in the morning with her screeching. She also likes nesting in my hair.

The leopard geckos!
Nubs

Nubs enjoys sitting in his water dish and climbing his driftwood log.

Lola

Is a lazy bum who sits in her hut all day and then likes to dig up her substrate at night.

Alexi is our bunny

Alexi humps anything that moves, likes to play tag, and sits in my moms laundry basket for hours at a time. Homer and him are pals.

Lizzy

Lizzy is a proud new momma of two babies. She likes to get chin scratches and chew on anything that is available.

The babies!!

These two cuties were born January 13th, 2010. Their habits are the same as most infants- eat, sleep, poop, and make noise.

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

Everybody's favorite urban legend, now airborne.

This is Lady. This picture was pretty hard to get because she generally hates humans.

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
Finally got around to downloading some pictures (and a video!) of my cat Ayla. I rescued her off the street thanks to my boss after she had a litter of kittens and they were all adopted out.

Being cute with a catnip sock

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Being Sprawled

Crossposted from the Purebread Cats Thread:

And a video of her playing with a hair tie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXhN49vInw

Locobono
Nov 6, 2003

Pump Action
Lab/rottie (we think) girl from a rescue.

Land Shark

Her pal, found in someones yard

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Once upon a time Blubberkopf made me even more confused....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smokingfilm/4281602458/

Not sure if he was after the water tanks or the wallabies in one of the paddocks.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Conan is our newest addition. Approx 2 years old from the SPCA

This was his temporary spot whilst we introduced him to our first cat

He is bigger and can get to spots our other cat can't. I'm sure he enjoys lording this fact over her

This is our first cat Marie, she's about 7 months old

Fellyness
Jan 16, 2010
This is Samson...

He enjoys running...

He doesn't like Pickles

He is adorable.

blixa
Jan 9, 2006

Kein bestandteil sein
This is Buffy, our first dog! We picked her up from the shelter in mid December and she's absolutely wonderful. Can't leave her alone for more than a few minutes, so it's been a hassle with work and whatnot, but we're crate training her (she's 2 and was a stray, so not the easiest task in the world) and we'll hopefully be able to leave her alone the three days a week she needs to be. For now, doggie day care is the only option for those days, but we're getting there.

One cool thing about the crate training happened today - she went in there all by herself when we asked her. Up until now, we've had to put her in there or, in the past few days, help her along the way. Today, we were eating dinner and she was sniffing the table a little too much so I said "Buffy, go to your crate" and she ran in there and lay down. Earlier in the day, she spent an hour in there while my fiancée was in the apartment and didn't even whine. Progress!

She's a rat terrier mix - we're sure she has some dachshund in her considering her length and that cute face :3:

Hanging out on daddy's pillow:

Just woke up:

Fell asleep this way:

Sporting the new name tag:

Wearing some Christmas clothes:

Hide'n'seek. Mostly hide:

The favorite toy is santa with strings...strings that are now all over the apartment:

Playing computer games with daddy:

And just being cute:

We love her so much :)

blixa fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 20, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Click here for the full 666x500 image.

This is Amythest (the little one) and Balen when Amy was just 9 weeks old or so-the first day we had her. March, 20008

Tiny puppy picture!

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Still the day she first came home. Balen was very excited.

Balen wanted a picture all to himself. 3/2008

Click here for the full 836x795 image.

Amythest on her 2nd birthday (1/17/10). That's a pretty accurate picture. Balen's in the backround.

Click here for the full 503x810 image.

GRR! (Disclaimer: She wasn't mad, upset or frustrated. She was having a grand time tearing around the field)

Click here for the full 1028x799 image.

Balen And Amythest 1/18/2010

Click here for the full 709x734 image.

And Balen as he currently is.

Amythest is 2, Balen will be 5 5/25/2010. I'll post the snakes seperately, and the fish once I get the algae outbreak under control. :(

Tanyquil
Oct 23, 2007
Angry bees.
Here is the delightful piebald wiener, Oggie Doggie! (also known as Oggily Doggily, Oggbert Dogbert, and Oggins)

Here he is getting ready to for a driving lesson

Here he is being a ROAAAAD WARRRIORRRRR!

And here he is wearing his camo jacket to match my brothers military garb. Sadly we couldn't find him an outfit in the canadian camo pattern, and had to make do with the american one.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Next up is the stupid cats. Both purebred Maine Coons.
Mikey is very snobby about how you hold her, so my brother and I love to knock her down a few pegs by holding her this way and photographing the evidence. (her bum is supported from behind she's not just hangin)

And of course, Spencer. A big sweetheart who sounds like a squeaky toy. Just found out his L7 vertebrae is a 'hemi vertebrae' :/

Terminally Ill
Sep 26, 2007

No! Stop touching yourself!
First up is Scraps aka fattie, my chubby yorkshire terrier mix. He loves that little halloween hoodie thing.

Scraps' brother Zero. (they were litter mates and we couldn't bring ourselves to separate them when we adopted Scraps so we brought home both.) He is Scraps' polar opposite. He's long and skinny, silky haired, behaves like a cat, and acts significantly smarter.

I've got two rabbits, Blackavar and Spooky. Blackavar came from a rabbit rescue and Spooky was given to us by a co-worker of my mom's. he basically hates the world and everything in it unless you plan on giving him a treat or scratching his ears.

Blackavar and Spooky together back when we first brought Spooky home.

Blackavar loves the beach!

I'm missing pictures of my two rats and betta fish. I don't have any of them on my laptop sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meow Cadet
May 2, 2007

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me
My MIL is learning digital art, and made some art with our cat pics.

• Locked thread