Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
WTS

Canon 24mm f/2.8 in excellent condition. Photos posted when I get home. Goon price, $200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Edit NVM.

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
Trying to find a cheap DSLR as I sold my D90 :( during the summer with hopes to pick up a D700.

Well now I've come to realize my best photos I ever took were with my D40 and some with my D90.

so WTB: D40 Body or with 35mm f/1.8 prime

Either a D40 or something comparable. I have no real preference as far as Nikon vs Canon but I'm used to using a D40.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

ZoCrowes posted:

WTS
Nikon D70s w/ 2GB CF Card, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, two batteries and charger. The camera has less than than 8,000 shutter clicks on it and is in very good condition.

$300 + Shipping and Handling

I can be contacted by PM or chrispscott at gmail.com

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ldcdive&ftab=AllFeedback
Feedback from my old e-bay profile

Click here for the full 1024x685 image.

I'm upgrading after having this for a few years. I am located in Louisville, KY and I am willing to ship internationally. Payment can be made through certified check, money order, Pay Pal or Escrow.

Hi,

Is this still up for grabs?

If so, I'd like to start at 320 shipped to brazil, does it sound good?

[WTB]If anyone else wants to sell a decent entry level body+lens for around this price, feel free to offer them to me! [/WTB]

sybir
Sep 10, 2004
Uhhh, what?

UGAmazing posted:

WTS:
I'll also have a Canon EF 35-135mm USM and Canon EF 100-300mm USM lens for sale in ~3 days if anyone's interested. Asking $125.00 shipped per.

I'm interested in the 35-135. Any issues with the lens?

M_S_C
Mar 26, 2004
i like my chicken mechanically separated
Anyone willing to ship a Nikon SB-600 to Canada?

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

sybir posted:

I'm interested in the 35-135. Any issues with the lens?

Sorry for the late response; no issues at all of the lens. I'll get you a picture later tonight or in the morning. It's in perfect condition, though.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Selling a Rebel XT w/ kit lens here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3252111

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred
Can someone give me a price-range for a second hand Canon flash for a 450D, doesn't have to be fancy but I'd really like rotation and naturally a tilt-head is a must. I'm really sick of limiting myself to natural light all the time.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

XTimmy posted:

Can someone give me a price-range for a second hand Canon flash for a 450D, doesn't have to be fancy but I'd really like rotation and naturally a tilt-head is a must. I'm really sick of limiting myself to natural light all the time.

A 430EX runs about $200-ish, and kinda provides the minimum "room to grow" of Canon's lineup. Sigma also makes TTL flashes that are a bit more bang for the buck, although I remember some of them have overheating issues.

You can buy something cheap like a Vivitar that's all-manual for under $100, but I think it's a good idea to have at least one flash capable of TTL.

Whoa Now
Dec 20, 2008

UGAmazing posted:

I'll also have a Canon EF 35-135mm USM and Canon EF 100-300mm USM lens for sale in ~3 days if anyone's interested. Asking $125.00 shipped per.

How about the 100 - 300? Is this one in good shape as well? If so I'll probably grab this from you.

Whoa Now fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jan 12, 2010

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Pompous Rhombus posted:

A 430EX runs about $200-ish, and kinda provides the minimum "room to grow" of Canon's lineup. Sigma also makes TTL flashes that are a bit more bang for the buck, although I remember some of them have overheating issues.

You can buy something cheap like a Vivitar that's all-manual for under $100, but I think it's a good idea to have at least one flash capable of TTL.

I was looking at this. I've also posted in the Dorkroom, good choice?
http://www.amazon.com/DF-383-Power-Zoom-Flash-Canon/dp/B001TP6TDW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1263097652&sr=1-19

XTimmy fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jan 10, 2010

sybir
Sep 10, 2004
Uhhh, what?

UGAmazing posted:

Sorry for the late response; no issues at all of the lens. I'll get you a picture later tonight or in the morning. It's in perfect condition, though.

Sounds good - I'll take it. Had aperture control on a 28-105 die on me, so this is a good walkaround replacement.

PM me the details.

Thanks!

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

sybir posted:

Sounds good - I'll take it. Had aperture control on a 28-105 die on me, so this is a good walkaround replacement.

PM me the details.

Thanks!

PM'ing you now. Here are the pics, btw. They were just quick shots, if you want specific angles let me know.

e: that's a dog hair on the lens cap, not a crack/scratch. Sorry for my [dog's] filth.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 12, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Whoa Now posted:

How about the 100 - 300? Is this one in good shape as well? If so I'll probably grab this from you.

Sorry, this one actually sold this afternoon. I'll let you know if I come across across another one, though.

sybir
Sep 10, 2004
Uhhh, what?
Paypal sent, thanks!

Whoa Now
Dec 20, 2008

UGAmazing posted:

Sorry, this one actually sold this afternoon. I'll let you know if I come across across another one, though.

Please do, and if anyone else has a lens they're looking to get rid of around the 125 - 175 price range, let me know. I'm not even looking for anything in particular, just something to play around with that isn't my 18 - 55 kit lens for once.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 Macro lens, Canon mount. Used but in great condition. Includes both caps. Pictures coming soon, asking for $285.00 shipped.

FS: Canon 18-55mm EF-S IS kit lens. Great condition. Looking for $90.00 shipped. Pictures also coming soon.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

Whoa Now posted:

Please do, and if anyone else has a lens they're looking to get rid of around the 125 - 175 price range, let me know. I'm not even looking for anything in particular, just something to play around with that isn't my 18 - 55 kit lens for once.

http://www.adorama.com/US%20%20%20%20365942.html

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

UGAmazing posted:

FS: Canon 18-55mm EF-S IS kit lens. Great condition. Looking for $90.00 shipped. Pictures also coming soon.

I too would like to sell my Canon kit lens. Same price. PM me for interest (but ask UGA first since he posted first)

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009
WTB: Canon 50 f/1.2L for $1300. thevonbondies [at] gmail [dot] com

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

WTB: A tripod/ballhead combo. I have a Pentax K-x and will probably upgrade to a ~200mm at some point.

I'd also consider getting a decent monopod if the price is right.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon-mount Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

Used but in great shape. Includes both caps as well as a Tamron hood. Asking $300.00 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Bahama.Llama
Aug 17, 2006

Scary Money
WTB: Canon 400mm f5.6. ecflechsig{at}gmail{dot}com

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Want to sell:

Pentax 6x7 body - $150 + s/h & fees, if any

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z8p18m.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2uygmpu.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/zu087s.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/bg51i.jpg

I don't have the paperwork to prove this but I'm 90% sure I'm the second owner of the camera. The guy I bought it from was an amateur, and all the poo poo I got unmistakably dates back to the late 60s.

The body is a pre-MLU 6x7 body. It's gonna be just the body, no lens, prism, or grip. It'd probably be considered KEH BGN grade because of the brassing on the bottom rear of the body, but otherwise this thing is in really good shape, the blue is solid.

Shoot me an email at spamless08 (at) gmail if you're interested or if you have questions/want more pics/etc.

e: side note, KEH has a non-metered prism for $40, take your choice of sub-$160 lenses: SMC Takumar 105/2.4, leafshutter SMC Takumar 90/2.8, a 135 Macro, 165/2.8, and if you've got another meter to use, you can be shooting MF for <$350. I also recommend the grip, they're $60.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 16, 2010

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo
[edited]

hellzno fucked around with this message at 17:16 on May 21, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Selling a D300 and 17-55 f/2.8, both in great condition (and separately, this time): http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3256418

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

hellzno posted:

will1087[at]gmail[dot]com

Just sent you an email.

FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L Lens - $540.00 shipped.

It's used, and it shows. It's got some marking and small nicks from use, but the lens is in overall good condition and works perfectly. There's no serious damage or anything that's worth mentioning, just general use. The glass is nearly perfect, with one single piece of dust near the front element. Comes with both caps as well as the built-in lens hood, of course. The same lens has been going for around $600.00 plus shipping on eBay, so my price is pretty firm. My price is also shipped, via USPS Priority mail.

Pics:

PM or email me, finchfan-at-gmail.com.

Edit: I will have a few things for sale in a few days, including a good condition Canon 20D, BG-E2 Grip, 18-55mm IS lens. PM/email if interested. Pictures will be up when I actually get the items.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jan 22, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
SELLING

Brand New Canon 24-105 F/4 L - 975 shipped.

I'd put up a better looking picture but didn't want to take it any more out of it's packaging.

Email - chunqing.hong@gmail.com

DeusVult fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 22, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Bump, edited above post with content.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

My fiance is a photographer but we recently had our place broken into and they stole her camera.

It was a Canon 50d and one lens (not sure what it was). Anyone letting a 50d go? She needs to replace it ASAP and we can't afford to buy new. :(

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.

khysanth posted:

My fiance is a photographer but we recently had our place broken into and they stole her camera.
Sorry to hear about the break-in, and to derail, but if you have renter's insurance, they cover camera equipment (body and lens)

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

We don't. We had JUST moved in and I hadn't set it up yet. :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out for you two.

aol keyword party
Sep 27, 2005

you can find a pleasure of shooting prolific amounts of pictures,
scratch this. made a local sale of it..

aol keyword party fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jan 25, 2010

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Paul MaudDib posted:

Want to sell:

Pentax 6x7 body - $150 + s/h & fees, if any

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z8p18m.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2uygmpu.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/zu087s.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/bg51i.jpg

Shoot me an email at spamless08 (at) gmail if you're interested or if you have questions/want more pics/etc.

If anyone's interested, feel free to make an offer.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
WTB:
Canon Speedlite 580EX II or 430EX II (depends on your price)
50MM 1.8 or even the more expensive 1.4

Drop me a pm or w h o a p o w e r at g m a i l d o t c o m

Schatten fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 26, 2010

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Schatten posted:

WTB:
Canon Speedlite 580EX II
50MM 1.8 or even the more expensive 1.4

Drop me a pm or w h o a p o w e r at g m a i l d o t c o m

Just a drop of advice, the f1.8, while a nice lens and all, is really cheaply built, I'd avoid going second hand on it, buy it new, you can quite easily get it for <150$ (got mine for 139AUD). The f1.4, being sturdier and a better lens I'd be happy to buy second hand. That's my 2 cents.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I've heard lots of talk of the 1.4 being very fragile, especially if dropped or dinged on the front. My 50 1.8 is a year old and going strong, and it is my main lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
The 1.8 is quite plasticy from what I've read and it holds up as much as the amount you pay for it, which is 88-99 bucks USD new right now (w/free shipping) and I'll probably just get a new one. The 1.4, from what I've read (I have no experience with either) is that it will last, but... it will also eventually break, so people say go with the sigma which is more robust. For used dollars, I'm just wanting to try things out while I'm learning... so looking for either. =)

• Locked thread