Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

The broken bones posted:

Yeah, was hoping for the white one with the thin red horizontal stripes, looks like everyone's sold out (including world soccer shop). Guess I'll just wait.

I believe ussoccer.com is selling these again if you're interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I am stuck trying to find a retailer to buy a stoke strip at the moment. I really can't justify paying 20 quid in shipping for a single jersey. Any ideas where else would sell them and maybe have better shipping rates?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Directorman posted:

Germany kits are on sale now

Holy gently caress that's a great kit

I got this as a christmas present. It's the special edition, it came in an enormous book-style box with a traditional team captain armband. It has "Spielführer" stamped around it, I don't think I'll be wearing it much.

hughsieblingwish
Sep 1, 2004

:love: Colly

what's the best kit site now? the thai one that's i've used before is down.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

ibroxmassive posted:

Adidas have a lot to answer for

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Other-UK-Clubs-Scottish-Clubs-Rangers/c76_77_166/p9927/1995-96-Rangers-GK-Shirt-XXL/product_info.html

So tempted.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

:wtc:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

I ordered a shirt from that site, took a while (shipped to America) but well worth it. There's a bunch of Pa(le)rmo schwag on clearance...

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

GravityDaemon posted:

I ordered a shirt from that site, took a while (shipped to America) but well worth it. There's a bunch of Pa(le)rmo schwag on clearance...

Would you wear a Goram shirt though

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The picture of what Im assuming is Ibrox over my beer gut would look marvelous, Im sure.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GravityDaemon posted:

The picture of what Im assuming is Ibrox over my beer gut would look marvelous, Im sure.

Goram had a beer gut too.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He wasn't called the flying hippo for nothing.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Ka0 posted:

I got this as a christmas present. It's the special edition, it came in an enormous book-style box with a traditional team captain armband. It has "Spielführer" stamped around it, I don't think I'll be wearing it much.

THis was my christmas present from the girlfriend as well. All I have to say is wow, it is the most beautiful thing u have seen

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Other-UK-Clubs-Scottish-Clubs-Rangers/c76_77_166/p9927/1995-96-Rangers-GK-Shirt-XXL/product_info.html

loving brutal

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I loving loved that top so much I used to own two of them.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
So any idea what the new England Away looks like? WorldSoccerShop sent me a pre-order notification, but there's no images. Looks red and kind of tight like the French kit, but that's Adidas and you can't see the whole thing in the teaser image.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

I heard it was going to be retro like the home kit and based on the 1966 kit but with a v neck. Read that on football shirt culture.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

It is, there's pictures around if you search.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
doesnt look as nice as i'd hoped

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Looks good. Glad they've kept the hidden star, it's better.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

The problem is that with it not having a collar you will be effectively wearing a slightly thicker than usual t shirt with a star and an england badge on it. For £45.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

luvd posted:

Why are none of them happy to play for their country?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

luvd posted:

Love the half shadow on JT's face. He looks like a cautiously optimistic cop, who's got a dark secret two steps behind him. A dark side if you will, that no one knows about or suspects.

*cough*

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I can't take Rooney seriously, even when he's trying to look stoic.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Loving Rooney's quizical face.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Nothus posted:

I can't take Rooney seriously, even when he's trying to look stoic.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

That is crap.

Daniel
Jan 30, 2004

Dignified.
I'd like it more I think if it were a deeper red and not so reflective.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

luvd posted:

How much is that red t-shirt going to cost?

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

How tight is that thing?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

wicka posted:

How much is that red t-shirt going to cost?

£40 or £45 from the official store at Wembley or £55 with Rooney 10 on the back.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Beckham is either impersonating a Kazakh dockworker or is about to superglue Cuddy's desk drawers shut on a bet with Dr. Wilson.

Slashfic incoming.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Actually looks better without the brooding glamour shots

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/11-kits/england-world-cup-2010-umbro-away-kit.html

The darker sleeves look a bit odd, like.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Yawn.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

I think it's loving marvelous.

How can you guys throw hate out against this one and love the home design? :psyduck:

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Because the white cuff on the short sleeves looks disgusting, Beckham looks cool because his is l/s.

The different shade of colour on the arms also feels as if it's put on only to try and avoid the "£40 for a t-shirt?!" thing.

It's just not that nice whereas the home is beautiful.

e - Looking at the l/s one, I almost love it so it must be the white on the s/l that are pissing me off with it.

All they needed to do to make a beautiful shirt would be to make this a nice shade of red.

luvd_ fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 10, 2010

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

like so

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Directorman posted:

How can you guys throw hate out against this one and love the home design? :psyduck:

Easy. I'm underwhelmed by the home design, too.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Current England kits are the best they've had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

New Holland kit:

The shirt is not horrible, but black shorts are said to be back, which I absolutely hate. The EURO 2008 kit was probably the nicest ever. I hate to see it go.