Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Someone please make me an offer on this XT.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3257710

Tax returns came in and my wife won't let me upgrade bodies if I don't get rid of this first.

ease fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
e: Removed to hopefully push away from google search

Shmoogy fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 1, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

ease posted:

Someone please make me an offer on this XT.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3257710

Tax returns came in and my wife won't let me upgrade bodies if I don't get rid of this first.

Sent you a PM.

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

FS: Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/3.5 for Nikon AI

Reasonably fast zoom, f/3.5 the entire length. Selling only because I got a ridiculous deal on a 80-200mm 2.8D. The push-pull zoom does creep when you point it up, but I think this is fairly normal behavior for these types of lenses. Great shape cosmetically, I can provide pictures if necessary.

Two listed on KEH currently for $62 and $89, so let's say $50 shipped after goon discount.

FasterThanLight fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 26, 2010

Traxx
May 5, 2005
Nikon 20/2.8 AF-D and Nikon 24/2 AIS MF

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3258398

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I dropped my 50mm f/1.8 on rocks, front element assembly popped out. I put it back in, still autofocuses like a champ a year and a half later. The L zoom that also fell on the rocks was more seriously busted and had to be sold for parts. As for the EF 50mm f/1.4, the Sigma equivalent is a better lens (more expensive though) and the Canon suffers from a defect in the coupling of its AF motor, making it prone to failure. I owned a Canon 50 1.4 briefly but decided I'd rather have the f/1.8 and $300 in my pocket.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I dropped my 50mm f/1.8 on rocks, front element assembly popped out. I put it back in, still autofocuses like a champ a year and a half later. The L zoom that also fell on the rocks was more seriously busted and had to be sold for parts. As for the EF 50mm f/1.4, the Sigma equivalent is a better lens (more expensive though) and the Canon suffers from a defect in the coupling of its AF motor, making it prone to failure. I owned a Canon 50 1.4 briefly but decided I'd rather have the f/1.8 and $300 in my pocket.

It's no question that the price/IQ ratio of the 50 1.8 is the highest around. But, the 1.4 is demonstrably nicer in IQ, just not 3 times as nice. If I was buying again, I'd go with the Sigma, and patiently exchange until I got a good copy.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007

DeusVult posted:

SELLING

Brand New Canon 24-105 F/4 L - 925 shipped.

I'd put up a better looking picture but didn't want to take it any more out of it's packaging.

Email - chunqing.hong@gmail.com

Dropped the price to 925. I'll grab it out of the packaging and take some better pictures.

Rednik
Apr 10, 2005

Any interest in a Nikon 18-105mm VR for $250 plus shipping? Barely used. I'll post pics if anyone's interested. It could be a good upgrade for those of you stuck with the kit 18-55mm VR's on the entry-level Nikon DSLR's.

Image quality is respectable, I took this picture with it. On the full-size, you can actually see the reflected oil residue on the wood.

Click here for the full 1024x680 image.

Haydenio
Aug 14, 2006
WTB Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Wide Angle Auto Focus or really anything comparable in the 1-200 range that would work in low lighting situations.

Don't have pms so Haydenio at kittenpile dot com might be the best response.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Lowered the price on my 350d package to 220$ shipped. In the market for a 40d if anyone has anything.

Anmitzcuaca
Nov 23, 2005

WTB Sigma 30mm f/1.4 for Canon... Send me a PM if you're interested in selling.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Sold

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 8, 2010

PepeSilvia
Mar 17, 2009

UGAmazing posted:

FS: Canon 300D Digital Rebel with 18-55mm EF-S lens, 1 battery, charger, usb cable. $185.00 shipped if paid via PayPal 'gift', $195.00 if paid via CC.

This 300D is also in great condition. No marks on the LCD, and overall great shape. There are a few signs of use, but nothing major (see pictures). As far as actuations, I'm not positive, as the original owner said she purchased the camera for 2 cruises 3 or 4 years ago and rarely used it afterwards. I would honestly guess less than 5k, probably less than 2k. Comes with lens, charger, battery, and usb cable. Shipping will be via USPS with tracking.

Hey, I'd definitely be interested in this. Want me to Paypal you for it now?

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

PepeSilvia posted:

Hey, I'd definitely be interested in this. Want me to Paypal you for it now?

Sure, paypal to finchfan@gmail.com please. Please send as a gift, or add $10.00 to offset the fees PayPal takes out. I'm PM'ing you some other stuff, but yeah send PayPal away and post when you've done so.

PepeSilvia
Mar 17, 2009

Paypal sent

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

PepeSilvia posted:

Paypal sent

Received! It will go out either tomorrow or Friday. I'll send you the tracking number when it does.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Got the camera out and sent you the tracking, Pepe.

Also:

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 9, 2010

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
My Canon 18-55 IS lens has been put up for sale

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3261513

Message me on AIM if you have any questions, or ask in thread. I religiously check my threads while at work on weekdays.

Skeletor
Jan 17, 2001

UGAmazing posted:

Got the camera out and sent you the tracking, Pepe.

Also:

FS: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM Lens, semi-working.

I say semi-working because the internal autofocus sliding mechanism has become slightly bent. The lens will still (eventually) autofocus, but it jumps around a bit before finally doing so. I've taken tons of pictures with it in this condition and had them turn out just fine. I considered repairing it, but the price difference isn't really worth my time, so this lens is fresh and never opened up if you decide to repair it. It's in great cosmetic condition, though, with no real signs of use at all. No sign of a drop or anything. Glass is clean, but there may be one small piece of dust somewhere (I thought I saw one when I bought it, but couldn't find it just now). Still a very, very capable lens. Goes for ~250.00-$300.00 fully-working.

Picture will come tomorrow. Asking price is $125.00 shipped via PayPal gift, or $140.00 if by PayPal CC/transfer.

edit: Also going to have 2 Canon 580EX Speedlites in a few days. One in used condition for $350.00 shipped, and one in like-new condition for $375.00 shipped. Pics in a bit.

I'm interested in ths lens. When you say it will eventually autofocus, how long does it usually take to do so? And does manual focus work OK? I'll check back tomorrow once you've posted pictures.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Feb 8, 2010

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!
edit: sold on ebay

Spectracide fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Feb 13, 2010

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Per my own thread in SA-Mart found here, I'm looking to purchase a Canon 30D or 40D. Preferably with a lens (kit lens sucks but gets me out and about quicker) but I'll take body only. Price dependent on model and condition.

Thanks! Hook a goon up!

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

Stew Man Chew posted:

Per my own thread in SA-Mart found here, I'm looking to purchase a Canon 30D or 40D. Preferably with a lens (kit lens sucks but gets me out and about quicker) but I'll take body only. Price dependent on model and condition.

Thanks! Hook a goon up!

I have a friend willing to sell his 40D and Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 for $750+shipping. Let me know:

thevonbondies [at] gmail [dot] com

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon Speedlite 580EX TTL Flash

Pretty much like-new. Comes with box (which has had the barcode removed for rebate purposes), padded case, a portable flash-bounce, warranty card, manual, and stand. Basically everything that would come with it if bought new + the portable bouncer.

Asking $350.00 shipped via PayPal gift.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 9, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
FS:Adorama Slinger bags

I'm selling 2 brand new Adorama Slinger bags. I have a giant Lowepro bag so I really don't have any use for them. These are the ones.

http://www.adorama.com/GBSLBK.html

They sell for 60, I'm looking for 30 each shipped, or 50 for the 2. Open to any sort of trade too.

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read
Crossposting thread here, maybe someone will bite.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3263964

Fernando Frantegro
Oct 9, 2007
If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem. That is Consulting
I'm selling my XSI with some extras here if anyone is interested.

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

WTB: Canon 50d (or 40d, if it's a good enough price). Also POSSIBLY interested in a 24-105L if the price is right. Feel free to PM me.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
Looking to pick up RF 602s, need 1-2 triggers and 2-3 receivers. Let me know if you have any cause I'm gonna order some off eBay in a week or two, but I'd rather order from within the US so they can get here quicker.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
sold

ease fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 14, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

Anyone interested in a brand new 18-55mm IS from a t1i kit?

Do you have a price in mind? I'm interested.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
I dunno, amazon has it listed for 147$, how about 110$ shipped?

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

I dunno, amazon has it listed for 147$, how about 110$ shipped?

I'll pass, thanks.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
LOWERED THE PRICE

KEH has these in bargain condition for $310. EX for $465!

FS Nikkor AF 35-70mm f2.8 (non D) $320 $280 SOLDShipped US.

A few small scratches and scuffs on the barrel, glass is perfect. Includes an HB-26 lens hood, which isn't the correct lens hood for this lens, but works fine without vignetting on APS sensor bodies.

Dog Case fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Feb 24, 2010

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Shmoogy posted:

Looking to pick up RF 602s, need 1-2 triggers and 2-3 receivers. Let me know if you have any cause I'm gonna order some off eBay in a week or two, but I'd rather order from within the US so they can get here quicker.

Deal Extreme has these and in my experience they ship pretty fast.

WTBI'm looking to get some cheapy used flashes, nothing too terrible like Yuong Nuos or what have you, the 580EX above is three times more than I can afford to pay :P:

Preferably something with an optical slave.

XTimmy fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Feb 8, 2010

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE

UGAmazing posted:

I'll pass, thanks.

What's a fair price for a new 18-55is then?

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Honestly, you could probably get more than what I would offer, as I'm mainly interested in it to pair with a camera I'm going to be selling. I'd offer $50.00 for it, but you could probably get more from another goon. I've seen a few go for $70.00 on eBay the past few days, which is a bit more than I'd like to pay for it.

But hey, if you'd take $50.00, then let me know and I can PayPal immediately. :)

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Feb 9, 2010

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
What $ in addition would you want for that 28-135 if you were interested in trade for the lens?

ease fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 9, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

What $ in addition would you want for that 28-135 if you were interested in trade for the lens?

Oops, just sold that one the other day and forgot to update, sorry. :(

• Locked thread