Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
So this isn't specifically a Cisco question but, I'm trying to login to Cisco's ftp server (ftp.cisco.com) and I need to login in anonymously with an email. but I don't know the FreeBSD commands to do this.

[root@nyc/]# ftp ftp.cisco.com

But then what, the syntax description is basically useless, because linux is just supposed to be magical or something. I assume I need something like ftp ftp.cisco.com:anonymous@email.com?

I've tried a few iterations and none of them are working. I'm trying to download a few MIBs for some 6500's but that is a pain by itself.

E: Hmm so I finally got in by running ftp anonymous@ftp.cisco.com then putting in a random email, but now i can't get my mibs :( I hate snmp.

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Feb 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
Can you download them to your desktop then WinSCP them over?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Thats the problem, I've never done ANYTHING with SNMP before. So maybe I can, but I can't find where to download them from, then when I do download them, I don't know what to DO with them on the Cisco side.

I assume I copy them to the flash, but I don't know if I need to reboot the routers or what. Is there some IOS command that I can run that will load all the new MIBs into the SNMP process?

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

Powercrazy posted:

Thats the problem, I've never done ANYTHING with SNMP before. So maybe I can, but I can't find where to download them from, then when I do download them, I don't know what to DO with them on the Cisco side.

I assume I copy them to the flash, but I don't know if I need to reboot the routers or what. Is there some IOS command that I can run that will load all the new MIBs into the SNMP process?

So, I've never done any kind of importing SNMP MIBs to a router before - typically it's imported into a monitoring suite to make intelligent readings about what a trap that your core switch just spit out saying '1.83.28.14.39.1.1.1.1.4.38' means.

chutwig
May 28, 2001

BURLAP SATCHEL OF CRACKERJACKS

What are you trying to do with the MIBs? The MIB tells an SNMP application what OIDs translate into, how to interpret tables, how to definite traps, blah blah blah. If you can specify what you're trying to do with the MIBs, I can probably help you do that (being that most of my job revolves around SNMP).

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

chutwig posted:

What are you trying to do with the MIBs? The MIB tells an SNMP application what OIDs translate into, how to interpret tables, how to definite traps, blah blah blah. If you can specify what you're trying to do with the MIBs, I can probably help you do that (being that most of my job revolves around SNMP).

Well there we go.

Ok I'm trying to get a few pieces of information from our 6509 Edge Switches, I know how to get the relevant data to show from the command line but I don't know how to get that data remotely via (i assume) SNMP. I assume we could write a script to login, and capture the data that way, but we already have some nice net flow graphs taht are retrieved via snmp, so I assume all I need are the OIDs of these commands, but I cannot find them, or when I think I've found them, the OIDs are not recognized.
These are the commands:

show ip igmp groups
show ip flow top-talkers
show log (the log will be for the top talker layer 2 switches, but regardless the OIDs should be the same.)

So what are the OIDs and what do I do if I find the OIDs and they don't work?

CrazyDutchie
Aug 5, 2005
You won't be able to read that informtion using SNMP, it was not designed for that kind of information. Your other solution (script) is the only sensible solution.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Well what about this?

http://www.oidview.com/mibs/9/CISCO-NETFLOW-MIB.html

specifically:
cnfTopFlows 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.387.1.7
and
cnfTopFlowsTable 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.387.1.7.8

chutwig
May 28, 2001

BURLAP SATCHEL OF CRACKERJACKS

It looks like you're in the right place. It's probably easiest to think of a MIB as being kind of like DNS for SNMP. Without a MIB, you can look at an OID directly (like you can do a walk on 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.387.1.7.8.1 without having CISCO-NETFLOW-MIB installed), but the SNMP app won't know how to resolve the OID to a friendly name and won't have any extra information on how to interpret and display the data other than the datatype sent by the SNMP agent on the other end. With the appropriate MIBs, the OID above becomes CISCO-NETFLOW-MIB::cnfTopFlowsTableEntry, and the SNMP app will appropriately index the table and show everything in as nice a fashion as SNMP can.

Cisco has a tool called the SNMP Object Navigator which is pretty useful for determining what MIBs you need to best look at a certain OID.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=Translate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.387.1.7.8.1

What you want to do here is click on the name CISCO-NETFLOW-MIB where it says MIB in the table. This will lead you to another page where you download the various MIBs and its dependencies. Since you said you're on FreeBSD, I'm assuming you're using net-snmp. I forget exactly what MIBs it comes with by default, but start by downloading BRIDGE-MIB and everything below that in the table. Put all those files in their own separate directory.

Once you've done that, you'll need to make the SNMP commands aware of the new MIBs in there. To do so, you can either create ~/.snmp/snmp.conf and put config directives for the current user in there, or you can do it right on the command line.

I think from the command line what you want to execute is something like "snmpwalk -M '+/home/powercrazy/MIBsHere'", replacing that directory with where they actually are, and that will cause it to use those MIBs in this query in addition to its default MIBs. In addition, you will need to provide the auth information for the SNMP agent (hopefully you're using v3, if not, start), then the hostname where the SNMP agent lives, and finally the OID or the name of the object to search. The final command will probably look something like

snmpwalk -M '+/home/powercrazy/MIBsHere' -u username -A 'AuthPass' -X 'PrivPass' router-name.router.blah.com cnfTopFlowsTable

and that should return all the entries in the top flows table, assuming that OID is available on your router, which it may not be. Our routers send their NetFlow information to an Arbor PeakFlow collector and don't make that information available over SNMP.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Thanks for the info, the only question I have now is what do I do if the OID is not available on the router. Other than upgrading code, which isn't desirable to do, is there anyway I can add them?

e: I just found out my CIO literally wrote the book on OpenBSD, "Secure Architectures with OpenBSD" guess I shouldn't have asked him how to make a directory :ohdear:

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Feb 2, 2010

H.R. Paperstacks
May 1, 2006

This is America
My president is black
and my Lambo is blue

Powercrazy posted:

Thanks for the info, the only question I have now is what do I do if the OID is not available on the router. Other than upgrading code, which isn't desirable to do, is there anyway I can add them?

e: I just found out my CIO literally wrote the book on OpenBSD, "Secure Architectures with OpenBSD" guess I shouldn't have asked him how to make a directory :ohdear:

If the OID isn't available on the router but is in a code upgrade, your only solution is to upgrade the code or get the info via a script. You cannot add OIDs to the IOS code yourself.

zenless
Feb 13, 2005
Anyone use VMPS? I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use wildcards in the MAC address. We have about 2k client devices and don't want to enter them all individually, but there would only be a handful of manufacturers/models of devices. So a couple dozen entries is much easier then 2 thousand or more.

The longer story is I'm looking for a cheap (or basically free) NAC solution until a better option can be budgeted. Dot1x with IAS looks like it'd be problematic with our phones (Avaya IP Phones). MAB may be an option but again looking to avoid the inputting every single device's MAC into a system somewhere.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

routenull0 posted:

If the OID isn't available on the router but is in a code upgrade, your only solution is to upgrade the code or get the info via a script. You cannot add OIDs to the IOS code yourself.

Yea, that is what it looks like. Oh well, guess some scripts are needed.

jwh
Jun 12, 2002

zenless posted:

Anyone use VMPS? I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use wildcards in the MAC address. We have about 2k client devices and don't want to enter them all individually, but there would only be a handful of manufacturers/models of devices. So a couple dozen entries is much easier then 2 thousand or more.

The longer story is I'm looking for a cheap (or basically free) NAC solution until a better option can be budgeted. Dot1x with IAS looks like it'd be problematic with our phones (Avaya IP Phones). MAB may be an option but again looking to avoid the inputting every single device's MAC into a system somewhere.

I think VMPS is largely deprecated? 802.1x is the way forward, I guess.

You can bypass the 802.1x requirement for the voice VLAN, FYI. That might be worth considering.

FreeNAC is maybe something to consider also, but I have no idea how production-ready it is.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Powercrazy posted:

Yea, that is what it looks like. Oh well, guess some scripts are needed.

There are some boilerplate perl scrips out there for logging into switches and issuing commands, you can then dump the results to files and go from there.

We use this to send out daily reports on defective PSU modules for example.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
And now for something completely different. Anyone know of a "4-eyes" administration system. Where say any one of a group of people can make a change to any of the production devices, but the change won't be committed until one of the others approves it. Its not a trust issue, its an external auditing issue.

We only know of one application that will do it, tripwire, but we don't want to use that one. Any other suggestions?

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

Powercrazy posted:

And now for something completely different. Anyone know of a "4-eyes" administration system. Where say any one of a group of people can make a change to any of the production devices, but the change won't be committed until one of the others approves it. Its not a trust issue, its an external auditing issue.

We only know of one application that will do it, tripwire, but we don't want to use that one. Any other suggestions?
We use BMC Configuration Automation for Networks for this. We bought it when it was called E-Netaware before BMC bought it. Also does auditing to ensure specific features are on or off in router configs, diffs configs, shows if someone made changes by hand, and a bunch of other things related to managing network equipment. It can be useful for some things but can get annoying for others. It is quite useful for things like adding a VLAN to a number of switches without using VTP, for example. It can also deploy IOS images but I've never used it for that since it seems too scary.

Another one I was evaluating is ManageEngine DeviceExpert. It's much cleaner and works better but it's missing a few features that we use from BCAN.

I'd say demo DeviceExpert first then try BCAN if it doesn't suffice.

falz fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 3, 2010

IratelyBlank
Dec 2, 2004
The only easy day was yesterday
What do I do if I don't have a serial port on any of my machines and I want to configure a cisco device? I have the console cable and I THOUGHT I had a serial port on my laptop but I was obviously mistaken. Do I have options or do I need to buy a card? I can't just plug this RJ-45 right into my NIC can I?

edit: Nevermind, sort of. I dug up a very old computer that has a serial port on it but now I have another problem. I tried plugging the console port from 3 different Cisco devices (a 2501 router, a 3640 router and a catalyst 1900) and I tried to connect to them through COM1 in TeraTerm at 9600 bauds, 8 bit data, no parity, 1 bit stop and no flow control but it doesn't seem to do anything. I hit new connection and it just hangs there for all 3 devices. If I go to COM2, 3 or 4 I get an error, though. The OS is Windows 2003 Server if that matters at all.

IratelyBlank fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 3, 2010

Tremblay
Oct 8, 2002
More dog whistles than a Petco

IratelyBlank posted:

What do I do if I don't have a serial port on any of my machines and I want to configure a cisco device? I have the console cable and I THOUGHT I had a serial port on my laptop but I was obviously mistaken. Do I have options or do I need to buy a card? I can't just plug this RJ-45 right into my NIC can I?

edit: Nevermind, sort of. I dug up a very old computer that has a serial port on it but now I have another problem. I tried plugging the console port from 3 different Cisco devices (a 2501 router, a 3640 router and a catalyst 1900) and I tried to connect to them through COM1 in TeraTerm at 9600 bauds, 8 bit data, no parity, 1 bit stop and no flow control but it doesn't seem to do anything. I hit new connection and it just hangs there for all 3 devices. If I go to COM2, 3 or 4 I get an error, though. The OS is Windows 2003 Server if that matters at all.

Sounds like your serial port is hosed. They make usb to serial adapters. I've used ones from Belkin (poo poo), Codi (good), Keyspan (good). The Codi and Keyspan also have *nix and OS X support.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

Something with a Prolific chipset, like this should work fine on anything. We use them on FreeBSD, Linux, OSX, Win32. Monoprice also has serial PCI cards if you wanted to put one in a machine.

Harry Totterbottom
Dec 19, 2008
Which chipset on the usb -> serial doesn't cause blue screens in Windows 7? I know my prolific one does (and always right in the middle of troubleshooting which leads to additional drinking).

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Harry Totterbottom posted:

Which chipset on the usb -> serial doesn't cause blue screens in Windows 7? I know my prolific one does (and always right in the middle of troubleshooting which leads to additional drinking).

Hahahaha so true. I like that the drat thing works... when it works. But gently caress if that prolific driver isn't the most unstable POS out there. For me the drivers get flakey whenever I sleep/hibernate my laptop.

wang souffle
Apr 26, 2002
Apparently some idiot is downloading public torrents on our corporate network. I assume it's easy to run a report on the amount of traffic done on each port over a certain time period?

falz
Jan 29, 2005

wang souffle posted:

Apparently some idiot is downloading public torrents on our corporate network. I assume it's easy to run a report on the amount of traffic done on each port over a certain time period?
If you are already collecting this data in some way with MRTG or Netflow, yes. If this is not already setup, no.

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete
Hey guys, I'm trying to get our VPN working again. I've gotten it to the point where I can connect, get an IP, and even ping the IP of the VPN router, but I cannot talk to other computers on the remote LAN. I assume there is a setting to allow this or you have to do it with ACL's. Also, when I do a whatismyip.org, I get the IP of my house instead of the VPN IP. I want all traffic redirected through the VPN.

code:
Current configuration : 5094 bytes
!
version 12.4
service tcp-keepalives-in
service tcp-keepalives-out
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
service password-encryption
!
hostname cerebrum
!
boot-start-marker
boot-end-marker
!
enable secret 5 xxxxx
enable password 7 xxxxx
!
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login userauthen local
aaa authorization network pbpl local
aaa session-id common
!
resource policy
!
mmi polling-interval 60
no mmi auto-configure
no mmi pvc
mmi snmp-timeout 180
ip subnet-zero
!
no ip cef
no ip dhcp use vrf connected
!
ip domain name xxxxx
ip name-server xxxxx
ip name-server xxxxx
ip ssh time-out 60
no ip ips deny-action ips-interface
!
crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-2524149354
 enrollment selfsigned
 subject-name cn=IOS-Self-Signed-Certificate-2524149354
 revocation-check none
 rsakeypair TP-self-signed-2524149354
!
crypto pki certificate chain TP-self-signed-2524149354
 certificate self-signed 01
  *snip*
 quit
username reza password 7 xxxxx
!
crypto isakmp policy 7
 encr 3des
 hash md5
 authentication pre-share
 group 2
!
crypto isakmp client configuration group pbpl
 key xxxxx
 dns 10.0.0.1
 domain xxxxx
 pool ippool2
 acl 140
 include-local-lan
!
crypto ipsec transform-set 3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmac
!
crypto dynamic-map vpndynmap 1
 set transform-set 3DES-SHA
 reverse-route
!
crypto map vpnmap client authentication list userauthen
crypto map vpnmap isakmp authorization list pbpl
crypto map vpnmap client configuration address respond
crypto map vpnmap 1 ipsec-isakmp dynamic vpndynmap
!
interface Loopback1
 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.255
!
interface Loopback2
 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255
!
interface FastEthernet0
 ip address xxxxx 255.255.255.0
 ip nat outside
 ip virtual-reassembly
 speed auto
 full-duplex
 crypto map vpnmap
!
interface Vlan1
 ip address 10.0.0.5 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
 ip virtual-reassembly
 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452
!
interface Async1
 no ip address
!
ip local pool ippool2 192.168.2.2 192.168.2.254
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 169.232.154.254
!
ip http server
ip http secure-server
!
access-list 100 deny   ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255
access-list 100 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 any
access-list 140 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 any
!
control-plane
!
line con 0
line 1
 modem InOut
 stopbits 1
 speed 115200
 flowcontrol hardware
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 transport input ssh
!
no scheduler allocate
end
Basically I want users to get 192.168.2.0/24 and be able to talk to 10.0.0.0/24. Thanks for any help!

Eyecannon fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Feb 6, 2010

falz
Jan 29, 2005

Does it even route traffic? It looks like you're missing a NAT command. I'm guessing ACL 100 was intended for a nat command like:
code:
ip nat inside source list 100 interface FastEthernet0 overload
Then add a "deny" to ACL 100 between 10.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24 before the "permit" line so traffic between those subnets isn't NAT'd.

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete

falz posted:

Does it even route traffic? It looks like you're missing a NAT command. I'm guessing ACL 100 was intended for a nat command like:
code:
ip nat inside source list 100 interface FastEthernet0 overload
Then add a "deny" to ACL 100 between 10.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24 before the "permit" line so traffic between those subnets isn't NAT'd.

It used to do some nat, but I removed everything except for that line accidentally. What is the deal here? I've used SDM to recreate the VPN and it is always the same, I can ping the internal IP of the router, but none of the other internal network, and I cannot access the internet at all when the VPN is active. The main purpose of this is so people can use the internet through the VPN as if then were at work.

jwh
Jun 12, 2002

Do machines on your 10.0.0.0/8 VLAN know to route to this router to reach the 192.168.2.0/24 subnetwork?

Weissbier
Apr 8, 2007
good for the soul
I have a troubleshooting question:

Technician calls and says they "can't connect to the network" and supply me the port.

I ssh into the switch and the port in question has a mac address entry for the computer when I do sh mac-address-table.

I ssh into the edge switch for that facility and that computer's mac address is listed there.

Beyond the obvious answer, which in my mind is, try another device on that port, what else can I do remotely to see what's going on?

*edit* All other PCs on that facility are working.

Weissbier fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Feb 6, 2010

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete

jwh posted:

Do machines on your 10.0.0.0/8 VLAN know to route to this router to reach the 192.168.2.0/24 subnetwork?

Where am I supposed to define this? Right now I have the vpn group statement with 'acl 160'

code:
access-list 160 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255
access-list 160 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255
access-list 160 permit icmp any any
access-list 160 permit ip any any
Shouldn't this take care of that?

falz
Jan 29, 2005

Put in the NAT line and ACL suggestion I made earlier. If the router config you pasted is the default gateway for 10.0.0.0/24 you're fine. If this router isn't their default gatway, whatever the gateway is needs a route to 192.168.2.0 via 10.0.0.5.

tortilla_chip
Jun 13, 2007

k-partite

Weissbier posted:

I have a troubleshooting question:

Technician calls and says they "can't connect to the network" and supply me the port.

I ssh into the switch and the port in question has a mac address entry for the computer when I do sh mac-address-table.

I ssh into the edge switch for that facility and that computer's mac address is listed there.

Beyond the obvious answer, which in my mind is, try another device on that port, what else can I do remotely to see what's going on?

*edit* All other PCs on that facility are working.

Mirror the traffic to a port you can sniff. Bonus point for doing this via EoMPLS.

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete

falz posted:

Put in the NAT line and ACL suggestion I made earlier. If the router config you pasted is the default gateway for 10.0.0.0/24 you're fine. If this router isn't their default gatway, whatever the gateway is needs a route to 192.168.2.0 via 10.0.0.5.

Are you staying you have to have NAT setup to do this road warrior type VPN?

The thing is, that the Cisco router (10.0.0.5) isn't the default gateway for 10.0.0.0/24, there is a pfsense router (10.0.0.1) that is. However, it would be ok for VPN clients on the Cisco to use it's WAN connection as their default gateway.

EDIT:

OK, I made a little progress, I changed the VPN client pool to 10.0.0.16/28 and now I can ping everything on 10.0.0.0/24 and even hit the webserver on it's internal address. Good. But now when I try to ping stuff on the internet, I get name resolution, but the ping fails. Any ideas?

Eyecannon fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 6, 2010

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete
OK, here's where I am right now, hope this clears it up a little:

- I can get on the VPN, get an IP address in the 10.0.0.16/28 range.
- I can ping anything on 10.0.0.0/24, I can hit internal websites, however, strangely if I nmap any host on the network, everything shows as filtered.
- I have set up NAT overload, but I don't think it's working since I never see anything with a 'sh ip nat translations'.
- Even when I force the gateway on the remote VPN client to be 10.0.0.1, for some reason, no requests for anything on the internet actually go to the router at 10.0.0.1. I can see requests made to 10.0.0.0/24 on 10.0.0.1, though.
- I can ping anything on the internet from the VPN router directly, so it's default route seems to be working.

Can someone please check out my NAT set up?

code:
crypto isakmp client configuration group pbpl
 key xxxxx
 dns 10.0.0.1
 domain xxxxx
 pool ippool3
 save-password
 include-local-lan
 backup-gateway 10.0.0.1
!
interface FastEthernet0
 ip address x.x.x.217 255.255.255.0
 ip nat outside
 ip virtual-reassembly
 speed auto
 full-duplex
 crypto map SDM_CMAP_1
!
interface Vlan1
 ip address 10.0.0.5 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
 ip virtual-reassembly
 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452
!
ip local pool ippool3 10.0.0.17 10.0.0.30
ip nat pool natpool x.x.x.217 x.x.x.217 netmask 255.255.255.0
ip nat inside source list 70 pool natpool overload
!
access-list 70 permit 10.0.0.16 0.0.0.15
access-list 150 permit ip any any
access-list 150 permit icmp any any

Eyecannon fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 7, 2010

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete
I've decided on a slightly different approach, I am now giving VPN clients 192.168.1.0/24, and instead of dealing with my internal network at all, I just want these clients to talk out of the one router. The problem I think I have now is that both of these things are happening on the same port, is this possible?

What I'm saying is that I connect to the VPN on Fa/0 on it's public IP, and I am given a private IP, then I want those clients talking out of Fa/0. I think I need to do NAT here, but is it impossible to have 'ip nat inside' and 'ip nat outside' on the same interface?

Weissbier
Apr 8, 2007
good for the soul
Another question. Is there any way within the IOS of a 3560 to cross reference a MAC address to an IP address. sh arp just gives me the other l3 switches it sees.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
sh mac-address-table?

CrackTsunami
Sep 21, 2004
I enjoy the eating of babies.
sh arp on a L3 device to go from IP to MAC, sh mac-address-table on a L2 device to track this down to a specific port. L2 devices don't care about what the ip is, only the mac, so you need to go to the device which has the gateway for the vlan and track it down there.

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete
How can I specify a different default gateway for the clients of a vpn connection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojourner
Jun 6, 2007

Get In

Eyecannon posted:

How can I specify a different default gateway for the clients of a vpn connection?

You can specify the router/gateway in the dhcp pool that the vpn connection will use.