Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Messyass posted:

New Holland kit:

The shirt is not horrible, but black shorts are said to be back, which I absolutely hate. The EURO 2008 kit was probably the nicest ever. I hate to see it go.

That makes the leaked US shirts seem more legit, because they both have that random stripe on the end of the sleeve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Messyass posted:

New Holland kit:

The shirt is not horrible, but black shorts are said to be back, which I absolutely hate. The EURO 2008 kit was probably the nicest ever. I hate to see it go.

Bleh, the shirt is ok I guess but the Dutch kit needs to stay oranje all over. Their 2008 was fantastic, I agree.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
I hated the stripes on the neck of the old kit.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
Amsterdam, twinned with Wolverhampton.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

A proper Dutch kit is clearly Orange/White/Orange.

All orange is horrid.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

A proper Dutch kit is clearly Orange/White/Orange.

All orange is horrid.

All orange worse than orange + black? I think not. You gotta admit the Euro 08 kits were fantastic.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

USA Away

I'm so infatuated with this shirt I feel like flirting with it, buying it a drink and taking it home for sex

Favourite kit ever

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Its really going to be the Minutemen versus Redcoats come June 9th.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

MoPZiG posted:

Its really going to be the Minutemen versus Redcoats come June 9th.
Found a photo from the match, this is Gerrard on the ground after diving

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008

Directorman posted:

USA Away

I'm so infatuated with this shirt I feel like flirting with it, buying it a drink and taking it home for sex

Favourite kit ever

That's a weird half-collar thing.

I really hope our home kit has the sash, but isn't all faded out like the "leaks". Just trim it in red and call it quits.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

That's a weird half-collar thing.

I really hope our home kit has the sash, but isn't all faded out like the "leaks". Just trim it in red and call it quits.

Welp

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
Yeah, I saw that.

gently caress it, I'll buy the blue one this cycle. It's a really sharp kit.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

What is up with those weird red stripes on the sleeves of all the Nike kits?

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Sorry white home US jersey, this is one of your best years, but blue away wins again.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Guitar_Hero posted:

No idea, but they're on all the Nike ones and they're really distracting. If they want a color accent on the sleeves, do some sort of cuff.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008

Guitar_Hero posted:

I really wish they would just wrap it around the sleeve or do something actually creative with it.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Think I'll get the blue one. The white would have better with a red sash. Still like the current home the best though.

Holland's is definately a step down as well. I rather liked the collar stripes.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Guitar_Hero posted:

The version the players will wear have world cup patches on the sleeves, which will help make those accent bars less jarring.

The sash on the US home is pointless. At least make the pinstripe borders red or something to give a little color and continuity with the outgoing design.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
Nike basically released a bunch of training jerseys is what I'm feeling.

Except for Croatia. They look pretty solid.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Is the collar supposed to be black on the US home?

Daniel
Jan 30, 2004

Dignified.
I own the Holland euro 08 shirt. This thread has reminded me of this fact and I am contented.
New one is a mere shadow of it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CubanMissile posted:

Is the collar supposed to be black on the US home?

I think it's more like the color of our current away shirts.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Directorman posted:

Welp

Uhhhh I was holding off on buying one of the previous cycles home kits til I saw the new one. Now I want to know where I can get the old cycle white home with pinstripes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Directorman posted:

Welp

BTW, the Nike logo will be parallel with the crest and inside the sash, and the number goes below the crest.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
The K-League teams are releasing their new jerseys.

FC Seoul

Last year's champions: Jeonbuk

Gyeongnam FC has changed their crest as well.

Ulsan

They'll be more coming out in the next couple of weeks. Suwon has released their new jerseys but I can't find a decent overall picture of it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

oldman posted:

Gyeongnam FC has changed their crest as well.

The red one is cool. What company makes those? I don't recognize the bear paw logo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

GravityDaemon posted:

The red one is cool. What company makes those? I don't recognize the bear paw logo.

Kelme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelme_%28company%29

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
FA cup champions Suwon's new kits.

home

away

Both jerseys have small accents but none of them are as nice as last year's. Overall I liked last year's, especially the away, a lot more than this season.

I did preorder one though. :shobon:

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Seriously the pin strike US home white kits are suddenly all gone from the big sites. Help me out here.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

cheese posted:

Seriously the pin strike US home white kits are suddenly all gone from the big sites. Help me out here.

Ill be honest..I check most of those sites regularly and I haven't seen them ever since the new kit was leaked. The official site is even sold out of them so that's a pretty bad sign.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
South Korea's World Cup jersey has come out as well.

This one sports little "tiger stripes" (I guess), one of Korea's national symbols is the Korean tiger but they are believed to have been extinct for some time now.

Using red has been a recent move, as traditionally red as been a bit of a taboo or associated with communism.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Call me a flaming human being and a complete shithead but I like black shorts more than white for the Netherlands.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours

oldman posted:

FA cup champions Suwon's new kits.

home

i heard the final against Snuffleupagus United was a cracking match

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

Russ posted:

i heard the final against Snuffleupagus United was a cracking match

I have been in this country for too long, I have looked at the image dozens of times and had never made that connection.

"Big Bird" is the nickname for Suwon World Cup Stadium, still stupid.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

oldman posted:

South Korea's World Cup jersey has come out as well.

This one sports little "tiger stripes" (I guess), one of Korea's national symbols is the Korean tiger but they are believed to have been extinct for some time now.

Using red has been a recent move, as traditionally red as been a bit of a taboo or associated with communism.

Love those tiger stripes. Hope it works out better for them then it did for Hull.

Wingon
May 7, 2007

LETS GO DRINK DRUNK

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Love those tiger stripes. Hope it works out better for them then it did for Hull.

Oy! Those were the best kits of all time.

Wingon fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 12, 2010

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
They are awesome kits, but weren't Hull third division at that time and in a slump?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bacon of the Sea posted:

They are awesome kits, but weren't Hull third division at that time and in a slump?

I'd be pretty slump-y too if I had to wear that pattern and I wasn't Tony Montana's sister from Scarface or something

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

ibroxmassive posted:

Any team advertising either a Gambling firm or Alcohol (which is the vast majority) will offer a sponsorless one if you ask them.

How do you go about actually doing this? I'm thinking of picking up an Everton Donovan shirt but could do without a Thai beer advertisement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Mandalay posted:

How do you go about actually doing this? I'm thinking of picking up an Everton Donovan shirt but could do without a Thai beer advertisement.

Email, lie, say you're Muslim. If it's a Premier league team and it's one of the main kits then they tend too, although I tried getting a Rangers 3rd without the Carling badge and they didn't stock them. Worth a shot though, it's only an email