Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Rhyno posted:

whatEVER. The awesomeness of Guy far outweighs any suckage from Tomar.

I was making a really lovely pun about a Guy loving Guy Gardner. It's okay, it was a bad joke anyhow. You can reenact the scene where Batman punches the poo poo out of him though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Has there been a Kyle figure yet?

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!
So, if anyone is interested I can get the Darksied wave for $105 for 7 figures or 135 for 9 figures (both variants) though this is plus shipping. It comes to 15 bux a figure, no tax. I have 4 complete sets of 9, but can only sell them in sets. If interested PM me.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

The Rage posted:

Has there been a Kyle figure yet?

There's a three pack coming out w/him as parralax.
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/6/0/2/DCU-375-something_00005_1266207579.jpg

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

RevKrule posted:

There's a three pack coming out w/him as parralax.
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/6/0/2/DCU-375-something_00005_1266207579.jpg

Those are the 3-inch DC Infinite Heroes; Kyle is the last of the four Earth lanterns without a DC Classics figure.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sanschel posted:

Those are the 3-inch DC Infinite Heroes; Kyle is the last of the four Earth lanterns without a DC Classics figure.

Well he was the last created so he has to wait!

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

It's not a 2-pack. It's a 5-pack with Hal (repaint with gray temples), Sinestro (his head on Hal's GL body), John (repaint in his Mosaic costume), Tomar, and Guy.

I don't loving believe you.

edit: Goddammit, I need that Guy. I guess I'm saving up starting now.

The Action Man fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Feb 16, 2010

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

The Action Man posted:

I don't loving believe you.

edit: Goddammit, I need that Guy. I guess I'm saving up starting now.

If its anything like this year's 5-pack, it will sit around and then be discounted after christmas. I picked up the gotham 5 pack a couple weeks ago for $20.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

If its anything like this year's 5-pack, it will sit around and then be discounted after christmas. I picked up the gotham 5 pack a couple weeks ago for $20.

I wonder if thats where the last two at my wal-mart went to. I'll have to walk by their clearance section.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

I wonder if any 5 pack could be as bitchin as this one I saw at target:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Satch posted:

I've been looking for that variant!

Cordialatron
Jun 28, 2004

I know I'm some kind of interplanetary agent but I don't think my signals are decoding properly.
I saw this at Liquidation World for $4 yesterday and thought it was too funny not to get. He's just so angry!

The kids today love the Red Skull.

chappey
Jan 21, 2001

The new IM2 figs are pretty drat sweet. Got Power Assault, then found Classic, Stealth, Crimson Dynamo, and War Machine. They put all the MU IM offerings to absolute shame through nice paints, good posability (besides the lack of a ball joint head to let them look 'up'), and proportions that make it seem like there might actually be a person inside them.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

I picked up the movie Mark 1 of the new line the other day. Other than Ultron, it's probably the best 4" figure hasbro's done with the Marvel license. It's actually a better figure the 6" Mark 1 from a few years ago.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Are all the IM2 figures going to be the 4"?

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

gently caress yeah, Stilt-Man minimate!

Anybody wanna identify the two figures on the back left next to Stilt-Man, though? I think the green/purple is old school Mandarin, but the blue armor dude is beyond me.

LennyBriscoCountyJr
Oct 20, 2005

I think the blue one is a Dreadnought.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Satch posted:

What is that poo poo? Half of those figures are wrong.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

Zeitgueist posted:

What is that poo poo? Half of those figures are wrong.

someone repackeged it and returned it.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Bushifox posted:

That's what I figured.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Bushifox posted:

To a place that didn't even sell it in the first place.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!
So, one more Darksied wave left. 8 Figures, both Mary's and the GID Spectre if anyone wants it, 120 plus shipping. After this I will not have anymore. PM or post in the SA Mart thread!

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Sanschel posted:

gently caress yeah, Stilt-Man minimate!

Anybody wanna identify the two figures on the back left next to Stilt-Man, though? I think the green/purple is old school Mandarin, but the blue armor dude is beyond me.

Totally a Dreadnought, yeah. Stilt Man was the best thing I saw at Toy Fair. Not even kinda joking.

liquidswordz
Mar 21, 2003

The Rage posted:

Are all the IM2 figures going to be the 4"?

The main Iron Man 2 line is 4" and includes movie and comic figures. They look really good, considering the scale.

There are also a few 8" figures coming. Iron Man and War Machine were shown.

Wal-Mart will be getting an exclusive 6" Iron Man 2 line. So far, the only figures officially revealed are War Machine and the Iron Man Mk. VI armor, but there is a picture of Robert Downey, Jr. holding what appears to be a 6" Mk. IV Iron Man with alternate Tony Stark head. http://www.superherohype.com/news/ironmannews.php?id=9080

Hopefully, it is for real because that thing looks amazing. My fingers are crossed for more 6" stuff beyond what has been officially shown.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

liquidswordz posted:

The main Iron Man 2 line is 4" and includes movie and comic figures. They look really good, considering the scale.

There are also a few 8" figures coming. Iron Man and War Machine were shown.

Wal-Mart will be getting an exclusive 6" Iron Man 2 line. So far, the only figures officially revealed are War Machine and the Iron Man Mk. VI armor, but there is a picture of Robert Downey, Jr. holding what appears to be a 6" Mk. IV Iron Man with alternate Tony Stark head. http://www.superherohype.com/news/ironmannews.php?id=9080

Hopefully, it is for real because that thing looks amazing. My fingers are crossed for more 6" stuff beyond what has been officially shown.

I can live with that. I understand how expensive 6 inch figures are for a company like Hasbro (one that keeps screwing up). I still could go for a 6 inch comic book style s&m gear Whiplash, but I know that's a pipe dream.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

We got in all the Iron Man 2 figures today and I have to agree, they are leaps and bounds above the detail of the regular 4" line. I'm very impressed.

We also got in a case of the 75th anniversary DCUC figures. All Batman. Are they only coming as 1 character per wave?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

There's a ToysRUs exclusive new packaging Batman that's basically the same as the rest, but has a bigger yellow circle chest logo. It's getting shipped as the only figure in some cases.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Fish Of Doom posted:

There's a ToysRUs exclusive new packaging Batman that's basically the same as the rest, but has a bigger yellow circle chest logo. It's getting shipped as the only figure in some cases.

Does it have a good ebay sell value? :raise:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

Hes just the figure from the Clayface two pack with the black bat and grey suit. But we got a case of 10 of him.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

The Rage posted:

Hes just the figure from the Clayface two pack with the black bat and grey suit. But we got a case of 10 of him.

It's slightly different. The clayface pack has the small yellow symbol and bright yellow belt. The new one that TRUs are getting solid cases of has a huge only black symbol and a darker yellow belt.

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=4005

But yeah, it's basically the same figure and I predict it will sit on shelves for a while. I have no idea why everyone's falling over themselves to get it.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Fish Of Doom posted:

It's slightly different. The clayface pack has the small yellow symbol and bright yellow belt. The new one that TRUs are getting solid cases of has a huge only black symbol and a darker yellow belt.

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=4005

But yeah, it's basically the same figure and I predict it will sit on shelves for a while. I have no idea why everyone's falling over themselves to get it.

A lot of collectors view this particular costume color scheme as the "signature" modern Batman outfit, and have been bugging Mattel to do it for some time. They got all pissy that the Clayface 2-pack version was so close to it but covered in "mud," so Mattel's response is to shove this version as far down the consumer's throat as it possibly can. Then a little bit more.

I'm happy with the six other versions of the same exact Batman I've been forced to get in order to get other exclusives or finish a BAF. Well, happy in that I don't need to buy a Batman just to own a particular suit; I'd still rather get new characters than more Batmen or Supermen.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I stand corrected! Looks like hes coming out in a Wal-Mart 2 pack with Robin that looks almost identical to the one we got, so I might wait for that as I don't have a Robin yet.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Oh shi- the bug has bitten me again.

I just bought these babies on the grey market.

And unlike others I've owned, these are actually direct copies of screen used props, taken from the same mold.

Elijya
May 11, 2005

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
I have some statues and busts I'd like to get rid of (I may yet start an SA Mart thread, but I figure the only customers for this stuff will be the regulars in this thread anyhow). Anyone interested?

MacFarland Miracleman
Ultimate Spider-Man maskless bust
Conan the Slayer bust
Powers Walker bust
Chun-Li bust
Ultimate Thor bust
Ultimate Iron Man bust

I also have a shitload of action figures I'd like to pass on, mostly Marvel Legends, on card and off. I'm ebaying some of it, but there's so much to go through it's easier to check here first.

edit: SA-Mart thread made: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3271160

Elijya fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Feb 23, 2010

Bazooka Tooth
Nov 18, 2004
Rockin it, rockin it, clippership rockin it be the little guinea pig dig?
I also have a few busts and a statue that need to get gone. Prefer if you are in western washington for pickup/delivery.

Black Knight Retro Bust
Taskmaster Bust
Classic Venom Statue
I just have a craigslist posting.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/clt/1614301199.html

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
I've never been more satisfied by an american retail available action figure until now!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Jet Ready Go posted:

I've never been more satisfied by an american retail available action figure until now!

*clap clap clap clap*

Seriously, that's looking pretty nifty.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Jet Ready Go posted:

Is that the 12" tall one?

If so, did you get the one with the knife?

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

NO! It's the 6 inch Movie Masters line! It comes with a bazooka but no knives. It doesn't matter because I reuse all my little GI Joe knives for him. <3

And IRL pocket lint! OMG authentic!

I put an extra one on eBay cause my friend flaked out and said it "cost too much".. I put a notice on the Trading/Selling thread in SA-Mart.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOKER-w-Missile...1#ht_2021wt_934

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater
Well, Starbuck and Leoben figs are in stock at Amazon, and I can personally confirm that the Tigh/Gaeta pack is shipping. Just an FYI for the 2 other BSG collectors in the thread.

If anyone but me got Tigh/Gaeta, do they actually have smaller foot pegs than the previous figs? I can't seem to get them to fit on the bases I've used for all the other figs in the series.