Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

XTimmy posted:

Deal Extreme has these and in my experience they ship pretty fast.

WTBI'm looking to get some cheapy used flashes, nothing too terrible like Yuong Nuos or what have you, the 580EX above is three times more than I can afford to pay :P:

Preferably something with an optical slave.

I have a Nikon SB-24 I've been meaning to get rid of. No box, but does come with leather pouch. No optical slave, but does come with sync port (I'm guessing you're using this for OCL, right?). Guide number estimates that it's about 1/3 stop weaker than the SB-28.

$100 shipped/paypaled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeMpLaR
Jan 13, 2001

"Not A Crook"
Anyone have a Nikon 50 1.4D they want to sell for $225 shipped? Send me a PM.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Selling my 70-200 AF-S VR, glass is perfect, no dust inside, very light wear on the exterior, still have original box, carrying case, etc. I'll post a few pics in a bit. $1750 (Thanks Paypal) shipped.

e: Pix

http://i48.tinypic.com/1492g6f.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2v2cbjp.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wbrdis.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/sq40af.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2u56vjc.jpg

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Feb 10, 2010

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Just to be on the record:

ease I'll take that 18-55mm kit lens, PM'd you and such.

jomoma
Oct 21, 2008
WTB: Pentax lenses. Looking for AF, but would consider older gear if it's in good shape.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are
Hey, I'm selling my Rebel XT that I never use, it's in great shape. No marks on the body that I can see, just kinda dusty. $275 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3266010&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post372354997

thatdog
Sep 25, 2000

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas
FS: 2x Canon LP-E5 battery for Rebel XS, XSi, T1i, etc.

Brand new in box. I severely underestimated the battery life and bought more of these than I need. $25 each shipped?

edit 2: all gone

thatdog fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Feb 16, 2010

Ration
Dec 3, 2005

My mile could not pump the plumb
Edit: Disregard. Bought it new.

Ration fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Feb 14, 2010

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Regressor posted:

I have a Nikon SB-24 I've been meaning to get rid of. No box, but does come with leather pouch. No optical slave, but does come with sync port (I'm guessing you're using this for OCL, right?). Guide number estimates that it's about 1/3 stop weaker than the SB-28.

$100 shipped/paypaled

That Price too Australia? Couple of questions: Zoom and power stops?

EDIT: Let me think on that, the sync ports for this flash are different from those that my wireless triggers use, so I'm probably going to buy a special trigger for it. ANNND DX is out of rf602s meaning I'll probably never pay under 50$ for 10$ worth of electronics again :(

XTimmy fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Feb 12, 2010

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
WTB: Camera bag/backpack that has plenty of padding, and with room for 3 lenses, flash, filters, charger and other accessories.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

edit: nm

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 15, 2010

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009

ease posted:

WTB: Camera bag/backpack that has plenty of padding, and with room for 3 lenses, flash, filters, charger and other accessories.

I have an old Domke F2 if you're interested.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
yep, interested, whats your email?

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
ikkenai@gmail.com

Rednik
Apr 10, 2005

I've got pics of the Nikon 18-105mm VR I'm selling...and a handsome coat:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3267606

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3268397

Posted a new thread for the 70-200 AF-S VR, $1650 shipped.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
Lowered the price on my Nikon 35-70 2.8 to SOLD shipped! KEH has them for $310 to $499!

See original post HERE.

Dog Case fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 24, 2010

Cross_
Aug 22, 2008
Oh- I had no idea there was a centralized thread. Let me cross-post this...
----------

WTS:
Diffuse your hard flash light and make it Ultrasoft, using Lumiquest's diffuser.

Fits any flash unit that can be angled upwards. Needs a piece of velcro or a cinch strap for fastening- more information on the manufacturer's page: http://www.lumiquest.com/products/ultrasoft.htm

$23 shipped, pen not included :)

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Selling unused Canon EFS 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3269608

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
WTB: Pentax mount autofocus lenses. Looking for wide-normal primes, or wide-normal zooms. f2.8 or wider is a must. I'm in California, 92354. Pentax, Sigma, Tamron, other brands are all ok with me.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

DeusVult posted:

FS:Adorama Slinger bags

Hey DeusVult do you still have these hanging around? I'll take one, looks to be about the size I need.

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

LF: Canon 50D body. Let me know if you've got anything. Shoot me an email at frank.denofa@gmail.com

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.
FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens - Semi-functional

I'm selling my Canon 50mm f/1.4 because I've decided that I don't shoot enough low-light to warrant having it over a fully-working f/1.8. It looks just like new and works awesomely in manual mode, and the pictures it produces are outstanding. The AF is non-functional, but it seems like it might be an easy fix. When in AF mode, the AF doesn't even try to focus; nothing happens. It almost seems like the motor may have come undone from the circuitry. I can tell you for sure it has never been opened, never gotten wet, and never been dropped. The original owner said the AF just stopped working one day. You now know everything I know about this lens. Lens comes with original box, manual, and warranty card. Assume it's out of warranty (haven't checked, but if it's not, hey surprise for you!). Lens goes for around $350.00 used on eBay, so it's a pretty good deal if you don't mind shooting in Manual.*

Asking $230.00 shipped via PayPal gift.

Pictures:

*I'm not sure if the Rebel line is the same, but I know on the 20D/30D/40D/etc., the camera will "tell you" when you're in focus if focusing manually. Simply focus on the subject and the AF indicator will blink red when you're focused, just like it does in AF mode (only it doesn't focus for you, only indicates). It's really not much of a hassle, but I could use the cash.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Feb 21, 2010

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
WTB: Grip for a XS/XSi/T1i
Selling: 1gb sandisk ulta cf card

ease fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Feb 22, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007

Stew Man Chew posted:

Hey DeusVult do you still have these hanging around? I'll take one, looks to be about the size I need.

Hey Stew, yea I have one here still.

Send me an email, chunqing.hong@gmail.com

Shabar Shabaz
Oct 11, 2004

good job buddy now lets go have a drink
Didn't see this thread here! I have a Nikon D70 with a 50mm f/1.8 lens for $300 and a Nikon 28-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 lens for $280 here

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

DeusVult posted:

Hey Stew, yea I have one here still.

Send me an email, chunqing.hong@gmail.com

Done and done, I paypalled you this morning. Thanks!

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Got it, the bag will be shipped your way tomorrow :)

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

[nothing to see here]

dik-dik fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Mar 10, 2010

Cross_
Aug 22, 2008
<Removed>
Went the ebay route..

Cross_ fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 23, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
WTB:

Canon 85 f1.2 L II

Canon 135 f2 L.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Dog Case posted:

Lowered the price on my Nikon 35-70 2.8 to $280 shipped! KEH has them for $310 to $499!

See original post HERE.

Don't mean to lowball too much but I can do $250 shipped ASAP, if not its cool just throwing an offer out there.

trueblue
Oct 10, 2004
Can we still be friends?

WTB

* Jupiter-8 lens
* Industar-61 lens
* an adapter to mount these lenses on M-mount
* someone willing to ship to Australia

let me know if you can help me out with any of this stuff, my email is trueblue@live.com.au - thanks.

Regressor
Apr 9, 2009

quote:

WTB:

Canon 85 f1.2 L II

Canon 135 f2 L.

What's your email?

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
email: chunqing.hong@gmail.com

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

trueblue posted:

WTB

* Jupiter-8 lens
* Industar-61 lens
* an adapter to mount these lenses on M-mount
* someone willing to ship to Australia

let me know if you can help me out with any of this stuff, my email is trueblue@live.com.au - thanks.

You'll probably have to wind up buying from a Ukrainian seller on eBay (LTM to EOS adapters from China/Hong Kong), the plus side is they aren't picky about worldwide shipping. Most of them will do combined shipping, which eases a bit of the sting if you find everything you want with one seller.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Paypal sent to Dog Case for the nikon 35-70mm f2.8

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

*dust*

dik-dik fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Mar 2, 2010

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

WTB: Canon 30D. Will pay between $300-350 depending on condition of camera.

Also looking for a cheap fisheye...something like a Zenitar 16mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

No longer for sale.

I'm upgrading to full frame, so I'd selling my personal camera and lens. I'll also give a discount if they are bought together!

I'm selling a Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 IS, plus the lens hood for it. I bought it in Japan and it's served me very well, but I'd like to upgrade to full frame. It's out of warranty, but I've never had any problems. There are no marks on the lens elements, and the operation is smooth. Come with box and manual as pictured.

I'm not really sure what to ask, so I'll say $800 for everything, not including shipping. I'm in the US.

angryhampster posted:

WTB: Canon 30D. Will pay between $300-350 depending on condition of camera.

Also looking for a cheap fisheye...something like a Zenitar 16mm.

I have a Canon 30D I am looking to sell. It's my primary camera so forgive the poor pictures.

I bought it about 3 years ago and have used it mostly with the above lens. Again, I've never had any problems. The condition is pretty good, not new but no major blemishes and no big scratches on the LCD. Very slight wear on the top flash shoe (pictured below). If you buy it from me I'll use my rocket blower to clean any dust from the sensor.

I guess I would ask $340 shipped in the US for it. Comes with box, manuals, cables, one battery.

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 5, 2010

• Locked thread