Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoiledAgain
May 6, 2007

I'm looking for the list of alliterative terms for male masturbation. All of the links I can find, including the Internet Archives, point to this dead link: http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~werdna/alliteration.html. I'm sure someone on here must have a copy of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Hands
Apr 5, 2009

by Ozma
I have exhausted all efforts to find a video. It starts off with a bunch of kids that are seemingly teenagers in the 1990's. Drinking at one of their houses, getting into a car, driving to some radio tower or something. They climb up, and they fall and the camera just cuts out. Its pretty long, like 5 minutes or so I think and all shot from POV.

Help me goons.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

poo poo, nevermind.

YouDummy fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Feb 19, 2010

Stathol
Jun 28, 2008

FoiledAgain posted:

I'm looking for the list of alliterative terms for male masturbation. All of the links I can find, including the Internet Archives, point to this dead link: http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~werdna/alliteration.html. I'm sure someone on here must have a copy of it.

There are multiple versions of it on the Way Back Machine ...

Manichefto
Aug 28, 2008

Proletariat delicacies.
Does anybody remember a wikipedia article about a mysterious man that was found dead (I think in Russia? Or maybe they suspected he was Russian?) that had no ID on him, only a slip of paper in his pocket, and all his clothes had the tags cut off?

I seem to recall it being in the bizarre unsolved mysteries thread, but I just went through it and couldn't find it in there.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Manichefto posted:

Does anybody remember a wikipedia article about a mysterious man that was found dead (I think in Russia? Or maybe they suspected he was Russian?) that had no ID on him, only a slip of paper in his pocket, and all his clothes had the tags cut off?

I seem to recall it being in the bizarre unsolved mysteries thread, but I just went through it and couldn't find it in there.

I think you mean the Taman Shud case:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Sizzlechest posted:

Surviving Edged Weapons

Possibly :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0

HAHAHAHA ok the baseball cap with razor blades in it is so of the times.

Loopyface
Mar 22, 2003
I know it's not an Internet thing, but can anyone find the Big Red commercial from SNL? It aired in like 1988 and I've never been able to find it online. It was the viking that sprayed a hazardous red material from his horns as it spun around in the living room.

Optimus Prime Ribs
Jul 25, 2007

Trying to find a YouTube video. It's pretty well-known.
It's of a WWF/E type wrestling match, and the camera zooms in on an audience member who is for some reason scared shitless or something, rubbing his hands down his face, and looks a lot like the scream painting.

Any help? :(

Manichefto
Aug 28, 2008

Proletariat delicacies.

LadyPictureShow posted:

I think you mean the Taman Shud case:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case
That was it! Guess my details were pretty far off.. Ah well, thanks a ton!

Non-Player
Oct 27, 2007

Intravenous Vodka posted:

There was a police interview transcript where a goon who tried to rape a small child and then ended up just murdering her. It was kicking around GBS about 2 years ago, i can't for the life of me remember the name of the goon (real or pseudonym). Anyone have the transcript or at least remember the username or real name of the goon?

AUGH now that it's been mentioned I remember this and want to see it again also. I don't know why i read it in the first place, its so hosed up and sad. :(

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Non-Player posted:

AUGH now that it's been mentioned I remember this and want to see it again also. I don't know why i read it in the first place, its so hosed up and sad. :(
This would be Kevin Ray Underwood. The transcribed .pdf is available here. A warning for people who have never read it before, it's pretty damned :nms:

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
I'm looking for the old gas chamber audio files, specifically the one with I think Fragmaster yelling YAMSYAMSYAMSYAMSYAMS and the one with the screeching birds.

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

AndyAML posted:

This would be Kevin Ray Underwood. The transcribed .pdf is available here. A warning for people who have never read it before, it's pretty damned :nms:

The name immediately stuck out for me, since I knew some guy named Kevin Underwood when I was younger. He was a local thug who eventually got caught by the police when he broke into someone's house to steal a bunch of stuff, but for some reason was idiotic enough to fall asleep watching TV (while in flagrante delecto).

So I started reading that PDF to see if it was the same guy. Apparently, it's not, but it was still really interesting.

I don't know how the FBI could come up with the name "Jeremy Daumer" though. Not to hold it against the transcriptionist for the misspelling, but who the hell (especially in a modern day adult's capacity) doesn't know and remember the name Jeffrey Dahmer?

As for content:
There was a video I watched a couple of years ago (maybe late 2007?) that was a parody of basement dwelling depressed neckbeards. It had some guy who lived in a closet in his parents' house and then went out with his last $1 to buy a bag of Cheetos, but then a car drove by and caused him to drop his bag, which then got run over. He then sat in the parking lot in front of the store and watched people drive by and buy things, and all the while he kept praying for his own death.

Was this an SA thing? I can't remember where I saw it. I know I have some of the details wrong, but the main crux of the story was that he was depressed, unemployed and broke, and he went out to buy something with his last bit of money, and that got ruined somehow, and he just sat there waiting to die. It was horribly depressing, but really funny at the same time.

Synnr
Dec 30, 2009
This is going to be extremely vague and I'm being fed details of it, so bear with me momentarily:

This is a music video I saw late late at night on some random local channel (I think) in the ky/indiana/ohio area. It is of a japanese fellow with an acoustic guitar in a white tshirt. It looks like it is shot by a webcam, as though broadcasting to a friend. Shortly after beginning it cuts to multiple blocks all over the screen of different people I suppose watching his broadcast. The genre may have been some kind of alternative/softrock. I think it may have been a love song, but I can't be held to it...

On a similar note, I could have sworn I saw a thread somewhere that was pretty much "help other goons remember the names of things." Does anyone know if I just didn't go far enough back in the pages to find it? There is a book that my brother has been describing to me and after me regaling him of stories of the SA goons tracking down the most retardedly minute things, he is firming of the idea that perhaps SOMEONE knows what the hell he is describing...

Edit: The entire song was in japanese, and subtitled when viewed.

Synnr fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Feb 27, 2010

Spikey Willow
Feb 26, 2008

Optimus Prime Ribs posted:

Trying to find a YouTube video. It's pretty well-known.
It's of a WWF/E type wrestling match, and the camera zooms in on an audience member who is for some reason scared shitless or something, rubbing his hands down his face, and looks a lot like the scream painting.

Any help? :(
The Great Khali Makes Kids Cry

There's a .gif of it somewhere too.

EDIT:

Spikey Willow fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Feb 27, 2010

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Synnr posted:

On a similar note, I could have sworn I saw a thread somewhere that was pretty much "help other goons remember the names of things." Does anyone know if I just didn't go far enough back in the pages to find it?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3145427

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
I've been looking for two pictures that were rather popular on these forums a year or two ago.

One was of a very pretty girl with a pink tanktop, straight brown/blonde hair, and HUGE biceps. She was insanely built, and flexing her right arm.

The second photo was of a girl with pigtails, who was missing one leg and had a prosthetic on. she was standing and wearing a plaid skirt, if I remember correctly.

Sorry I don't have more for you to go on.

Pedwalk
Mar 11, 2007

"Oh my God, she thought. I hope I don't get pregnant."
Looking for two things:

1) An old flash, (or was it java?), game I played at lunch time in middle school on the library computers. It was semi-3D and you controlled a hover-ship flying towards the horizon. You had to move right or left to avoid randomly generated cones that flew at you, and if you ran into one you exploded in a big red circle.

2) An mp3 about this kid on an airplane full of people headed to Manilla. The plane starts to crash and the kid jumps up and dances around and everyone else on the plane dances with him.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Synnr posted:

This is going to be extremely vague and I'm being fed details of it, so bear with me momentarily:

This is a music video I saw late late at night on some random local channel (I think) in the ky/indiana/ohio area. It is of a japanese fellow with an acoustic guitar in a white tshirt. It looks like it is shot by a webcam, as though broadcasting to a friend. Shortly after beginning it cuts to multiple blocks all over the screen of different people I suppose watching his broadcast. The genre may have been some kind of alternative/softrock. I think it may have been a love song, but I can't be held to it...

On a similar note, I could have sworn I saw a thread somewhere that was pretty much "help other goons remember the names of things." Does anyone know if I just didn't go far enough back in the pages to find it? There is a book that my brother has been describing to me and after me regaling him of stories of the SA goons tracking down the most retardedly minute things, he is firming of the idea that perhaps SOMEONE knows what the hell he is describing...

Edit: The entire song was in japanese, and subtitled when viewed.

It isn't this, is it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8

I know you said it was in Japanese, but it fits the rest.

Robin Sparkles
Apr 23, 2009

Pedwalk posted:

Looking for two things:

1) An old flash, (or was it java?), game I played at lunch time in middle school on the library computers. It was semi-3D and you controlled a hover-ship flying towards the horizon. You had to move right or left to avoid randomly generated cones that flew at you, and if you ran into one you exploded in a big red circle.

Sounds like Cube Runner.

http://www.fukgames.com/game/12883/cube-runner

Kate Lockwell
Feb 17, 2010

I'm going to throw left-handed. Is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.
I'm looking for a youtube video, it's a guy mock reviewing super mario bros 2 for the NES and completely messing up all of the facts of the game, giving made-up names to Luigi, Peach and Toad. He doesn't stop talking the whole way through, in a good way.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Finch and Chimps posted:

I'm looking for a youtube video, it's a guy mock reviewing super mario bros 2 for the NES and completely messing up all of the facts of the game, giving made-up names to Luigi, Peach and Toad. He doesn't stop talking the whole way through, in a good way.

Angry Video Game Nerd.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

sm8000 posted:

Angry Video Game Nerd.

According to the full list of ANN/AVGN videos, he hasn't done SMB2.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
edit: nevermind, found it.

monkey fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Mar 2, 2010

Kate Lockwell
Feb 17, 2010

I'm going to throw left-handed. Is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.

sm8000 posted:

Angry Video Game Nerd.
Thanks but 115% sure it isn't AVGN... You never see the guy and there's 0 editing throughout, just him playing through the first level whilst yakking away and giving false information about the game. Irate Gamer (barf) reviewed Mario Bros 2 but that's not the video I'm looking for, this video was actually funny.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sounds like it's not AVGN then. I think I've seen what you're talking about, and if I remember correctly the 'made up' facts and names are real to the original game, and Mario et al are part of Nintendo's ripoff of the game.

Loopyface
Mar 22, 2003
Isn't it Fragmaster doing the SMB2 video?

Scrubber
Feb 23, 2001
I'm just arguing for leniency; all she did was kill her friend.
This one is probably going to be nearly impossible.

It was a song from mp3.com, back before it went down temporarily, early to mid 2000s, when it was full of no name musicians.

It was electronic music of dubious quality.

It's only noteworthy aspect was excessive sampling of Blade Runner.

Specifically, it sampled a large portion of the Voight-Kampff test.

Lines I remember include:

"I already had an IQ test this year, I don't think I've ever had one of these-"

"Reaction time is a factor in this"

"What do you mean I'm not helping?"

"I mean, you're not helping"

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
edit: nm.

Favela Flav fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Feb 28, 2010

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

Splits posted:

The second photo was of a girl with pigtails, who was missing one leg and had a prosthetic on. she was standing and wearing a plaid skirt, if I remember correctly.

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
I'm looking for this music video that had this really bizarre lsd trip inspired imagery with hundreds of little multicoloured alien men playing drums and this wierd stuffed cat/puppet thing singing. It was an electronic song but had sort of metal style double kick drum breakdowns and keytar lead toward the end.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

spleen merchant posted:

I'm looking for this music video that had this really bizarre lsd trip inspired imagery with hundreds of little multicoloured alien men playing drums and this wierd stuffed cat/puppet thing singing. It was an electronic song but had sort of metal style double kick drum breakdowns and keytar lead toward the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahL3-vC-AA

Synnr
Dec 30, 2009

flatluigi posted:

It isn't this, is it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8

I know you said it was in Japanese, but it fits the rest.

No, sadly it isn't. It is sort of like those "we are the world" videos, with dozens of boxes on screen at the same time, all looking like webcams watching his webcam. I would have been able to ID it if it was that song!

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Excellent! thank you very much. So disturbing.

Lamb of Gun
Apr 2, 2009

On the goodship lolli-gag, LSD and a bloody pile of rags, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, BUT I AM
There was a story I read long, long ago (1997 maybe?) about Santa Claus. It was a behind the scenes sort of thing and it was absolutely over the top. Santa was a drug lord and routinely beat and molested the elfs. The reindeer tried to kill him. I remember a line being "How do you kill a man that snorts barrel after of barrel of cocaine and doesn't die?" or something similiar. It was priceless.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Synnr posted:

The first google hit for 'webcam music video' is to a post on boingboing.net featuring this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfBlUQguvyw

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.
About 10-12 years ago my high school had this great shareware application which was a virtual chemistry lab where you could mix things, use burners and the like. It was a completely open end 2D sandbox kind of thing. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called! Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Sex On Fire posted:

About 10-12 years ago my high school had this great shareware application which was a virtual chemistry lab where you could mix things, use burners and the like. It was a completely open end 2D sandbox kind of thing. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called! Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

It wasn't this was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoppelFrog
Jun 23, 2005

Argila posted:

thanks for this!
http://shii.org/knows/American_Dream

Wow. I just stopped and read the whole thing.
How do I get a job like that??

• Locked thread