Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Memphis isn't bad, it's like two hours from where I live, it's home to the same thing every big city is, it has its bad parts and good parts, you just need someone to tell you what they are. I only go that way when I want to eat at Red Lobster (dry county where I live) or most recently my mother's heart surgery/recovery/checkups. Besides, Memphis has Graceland. It's really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
So with Ozma's mention, I'll kinda just throw this out there: I can screencap any KOTH episode you guys want so just throw stuff out and I'll get it up. Please don't give me generic stuff if you can help it, try to name the episode or give some sort of a synopsis so I can figure it out.

If I get off my rear end and learn how to make .gifs, I'll try to do some of those as well.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Crotch Bat posted:

So with Ozma's mention, I'll kinda just throw this out there: I can screencap any KOTH episode you guys want so just throw stuff out and I'll get it up. Please don't give me generic stuff if you can help it, try to name the episode or give some sort of a synopsis so I can figure it out.

If I get off my rear end and learn how to make .gifs, I'll try to do some of those as well.

Truffle pig's shroom vision of Dale.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Crotch Bat posted:

This is more to everyone else because I know they're out there already. When everyone is standing in the ally about to tear down the McMansion Khan's friend put up, and when Dale blew something up, and the shockwave rippling Bill's face, both gifs.

VVV How did he end up getting arrested?

Fooley fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 24, 2010

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
Hank: Officer, I am not wearing a shirt. Please arrest me.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Silence of the MOTHERFUCKING LAMBS!!
Andre writes of his father:

quote:

Violent by nature, my father is forever preparing for battle. He shadowboxes constantly. He keeps an axe handle in the car. He leaves the house with a handful of salt and pepper in each pocket in case he's in a street fight and needs to blind someone."

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Fooley posted:

He rear-ended a cop car at about 0 mph.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Fooley posted:

This is more to everyone else because I know they're out there already. When everyone is standing in the ally about to tear down the McMansion Khan's friend put up, and when Dale blew something up, and the shockwave rippling Bill's face, both gifs.

Could only find 1 right now although I know the other one is somewhere on my hard drive. However, please enjoy this complimentary Redcorn.

Rusty Shackelford posted:

He rear-ended a cop car at about 0 mph.

You scratched the bumper sticker from my daughter's school, jackass.

Evil Agita posted:

Truffle pig's shroom vision of Dale.

Did you want a cap or a gif? I only ask because there's nothing special about a cap, Dale looks completely normal and the background just waves around to simulate an acid trip. If you want the gif, I'll keep it in mind. I'm going off right now to start learning so I'll get some up once I feel comfortable with the process.

e: found it and the hell laugh

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 24, 2010

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Everyone hated that baby.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

El Boot posted:

Everyone hated that baby.

Hated a Baby!?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
monkey style is well and good but it doesnt stand up to....

RRRRAAAAAAA ELECTRIC TOASTER!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
There's an absolutely amazing face John Redcorn makes during "Rich Hank, Poor Hank" when he visits Hank at strickland to proposition him to invest a million dollars. You'll know it when you see it.

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf
That's a clean burnin hell I tell yawhut!

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Propane Maniacs!

That is hands-down the best episode.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Capsaicin posted:

Propane Maniacs!

That is hands-down the best episode.

I just like how even after Propaniacs has been established, Peggy still calls them the Propane Maniacs.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Syrant posted:

Memphis isn't bad, it's like two hours from where I live, it's home to the same thing every big city is, it has its bad parts and good parts, you just need someone to tell you what they are. I only go that way when I want to eat at Red Lobster (dry county where I live) or most recently my mother's heart surgery/recovery/checkups. Besides, Memphis has Graceland. It's really cool.

Yea, really I only knew that Memphis had Graceland, and was the center to the birth of rock and roll, and Fedex and UPS have their central hubs there.

It's not a good chance, but there is one I'll be getting a job there.

We don't have to go through Oklahoma!

Mr Hill, is this your two page amendment to your application about how honoured you'd be to participate? I believe you quoted the Star Spangled Banner in full.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Crotch Bat posted:

Mighty Morphin' Propane Rangers!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Goddamn Kahn is an rear end in the Scrubby's episode. He never really learns his lesson, either.

Crow T Bard
Nov 6, 2009
The deer nodding to Bobby in his hunting fantasy after he shoots it is just so beautiful.

Edit: Before I forget, "Forget number six, you are serving nonsense."

Crow T Bard fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Mar 24, 2010

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

AFTER ALL THE LOVE I ALLOWED MY MOTHER TO GIVE YOU!

Crotch Bat, these are my requests for screencaps (you don't have to do any of them since I'm a pain in the butt!). It's weird, I thought bill was my favorite but most of the lines I like best are peggy's stupid-as-poo poo lines.

Season 10, Hanks's Bully: "Dusty old bones, full of green dust"

Season 3, Peggy's Headache: 2 shots: "John Redcorn" and "Peggy Hill" (Ja-hohn Redcorn, Pa-heggy hill I can't believe I typed that)

Season 3, Escape from Party Island: "The problem with you is you never MEAN to do anything."

Season 3, Revenge of the Lutefisk: "Look for the man with the terrible smell!"

Season 4, Peggy's Fan Fair: "Hank! HANK!" (when she's in the bleachers and he's playing her song)

Season 6, Lupe's Revenge: "Oh my god I'm going to jail!"

Season 6, Substitute Spanish Prisoner: "Aaagh! She pulled her thumb off! Call a doctor!"

Season 9, Enrique-cilable Differences: "Bark Bark! I'm a dog!"

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...
I just want a good clear "bwah" clip and all of the ones on youtube are either poo poo, or have music playing behind it.

VVV Exactly what I want it for.

Fooley fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 24, 2010

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Fooley posted:

I just want a good clear "bwah" clip and all of the ones on youtube are either poo poo, or have music playing behind it.

I'd probably make this a temporary notification sound on my phone like I did with "roadhouse!"

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

"You ran our country. America." has to be one of the all time great Reverent Hanks.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Crotch Bat posted:

Did you want a cap or a gif?

Oh yeah, a gif. Particularly of Dale's face being trippy. Don't need a shot of the pig's silly face, just Dale. No rush or anything.

Dale is the second best character.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

Crotch Bat posted:

If you can find the Dale and Boomhauer baby caricature from one of the episodes they go to a fair, I would love it. It isn't in Dia-Bill-ic Shock for sure. Might be the one where Luanne protests the charcoal only grilling competition, but I'm not entirely sure.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
"Are you sure it wasn't me, wearing a Nancy mask?!"

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Darke GBF posted:

"Are you sure it wasn't me, wearing a Nancy mask?!"

Peggy is the best character.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

Crow T Bard posted:

The deer nodding to Bobby in his hunting fantasy after he shoots it is just so beautiful.

Edit: Before I forget, "Forget number six, you are serving nonsense."

The best is how he carries Hank through the woods while chasing it down

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

OK, this first batch is a little big because I forgot to resize VLC before taking the snapshots and I didn't feel like redoing it. If you ever want a big shot(my monitor is 28'' so they can be huge) or an avatar-sized cap, feel free to add that in to the request. Otherwise, I'm going to try and cap them just a little bit below the native size.

hall n oates mom posted:

There's an absolutely amazing face John Redcorn makes during "Rich Hank, Poor Hank" when he visits Hank at strickland to proposition him to invest a million dollars. You'll know it when you see it.

This one was hard to find because he didn't make any face that really stood out to me outside of this one so if this isn't it, sorry.

Ozma posted:

Season 10, Hanks's Bully: "Dusty old bones, full of green dust"

Ozma posted:

Season 3, Peggy's Headache: 2 shots: "John Redcorn" and "Peggy Hill" (Ja-hohn Redcorn, Pa-heggy hill I can't believe I typed that)

Ja-hohn Redcorn

Pa-heggy Hill

Ozma posted:

Season 3, Escape from Party Island: "The problem with you is you never MEAN to do anything."

Ozma posted:

Season 3, Revenge of the Lutefisk: "Look for the man with the terrible smell!"

Ozma posted:

Season 4, Peggy's Fan Fair: "Hank! HANK!" (when she's in the bleachers and he's playing her song)

Ozma posted:

Season 6, Lupe's Revenge: "Oh my god I'm going to jail!"

Ozma posted:

Season 6, Substitute Spanish Prisoner: "Aaagh! She pulled her thumb off! Call a doctor!"

Ozma posted:

Season 9, Enrique-cilable Differences: "Bark Bark! I'm a dog!"

This yielded poor results because I think maybe you're thinking of the "bawk! bawk! I'm a chicken!" scene earlier. So dog scene with Bobby first and chicken scene second.

Chemical Bastard posted:

If you can find the Dale and Boomhauer baby caricature from one of the episodes they go to a fair, I would love it. It isn't in Dia-Bill-ic Shock for sure. Might be the one where Luanne protests the charcoal only grilling competition, but I'm not entirely sure.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

How about a pic of Pimp Hank?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
If you could get a cap of the two propane guys from north Texas doing the Boomer Sooner dance, I'd love that.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
A cap of Hank from the Thanksgiving episode when he says "Oh god it's so juicy!" would be fantastic.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

How about a pic of Pimp Hank?

Capsaicin posted:

If you could get a cap of the two propane guys from north Texas doing the Boomer Sooner dance, I'd love that.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
A screenshot of Dale high on shrooms trying to fly.

Better yet, an animation.

Monsignor Martinez
Feb 12, 2010

by Peatpot

Crotch Bat posted:

This one was hard to find because he didn't make any face that really stood out to me outside of this one so if this isn't it, sorry.

Told you you'd know it when you saw it! :roflolmao:

Hank makes one of the angriest faces ever in the series when he finds out Dale rats on him for being unpatriotic in "Dale to the Chief". Also, any gif from Hank's varnish-fueled hallucination in "Hillennium" would be just dandy for everyone. :D

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
*Bill eats a fried Banana*
The monkey's must never know.

Bobby! Open the door! The BEES ARE COMING!

Teletoon is just pumping out the episodes I've never seen before.

Monsignor Martinez
Feb 12, 2010

by Peatpot

twistedmentat posted:

*Bill eats a fried Banana*
The monkey's must never know.

Bobby! Open the door! The BEES ARE COMING!

Teletoon is just pumping out the episodes I've never seen before.
They're currently in the thick of season 9, airing in order. Fortunately, they got back on track about 1.5 weeks after valentines day when they were playing a bunch of repeats all out of order. I wonder what season they have up to.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Thanks, crotch bat! You're right, I was thinking of the pained reaction to the the chicken thing with enrique. :)

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.
If you doing gifs, could you please do one of Dale screaming from Season 5's "Now Who's The Dummy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Monsignor Martinez posted:

They're currently in the thick of season 9, airing in order. Fortunately, they got back on track about 1.5 weeks after valentines day when they were playing a bunch of repeats all out of order. I wonder what season they have up to.

That was probably during the era when every episode was preempted by football where I lived.

I just realized this episode has 4 plots.

Hank with no insurance
Dale with the bees
Boomhauer and Bill deep frying
Peggy and Luane trapped at the rest stop.

The vending machine was tipped over when we got here!

Holy crap, i missed that the first time, the beer can launching from the deep fryer.