Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Terrapinata posted:

Spike sits formally

Hahaha that is really something. The hind legs are so completely Bull Terrier too. I used a lot of references when I had to learn to draw them and those legs stand out to me more than anything else.

Also if you have access to a good breeder that breeds Bull Terriers that do some kind of work good lord please link me to these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

Phisty posted:

My dog that I inherited from my mom, Nanook. Was sold to her as a shih-tzu/minature poodle mix but that seems off. In certain lighting you can see some "apricot" tha I'm guessing is from the poodle in him. He only weighs about ten pounds.

If any one wants to tell what they think he is, I'd be happy to hear it.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

The feathery fur and his head shape make me think Cavalier?

Eyrie
Apr 10, 2009
Looks kind of like a cocker/peke.

KillerBee
Apr 17, 2005

by Ozma
This is my boyfriend's dog that his ex got him in an attempt to patch things up. She claims that he's a German Shepard and has the AKC papers for him. I've never seen the papers and I'm not so sure that the boyfriend has either. However, the older he's getting the less I'm starting to believe that he is a German Shepard. He's not really gotten much bigger and looks a bit terrier-y.

Close up of his mug

and a not so great body shot but it's all I have.

jzilla
Apr 13, 2007

KillerBee posted:

This is my boyfriend's dog that his ex got him in an attempt to patch things up. She claims that he's a German Shepard and has the AKC papers for him. I've never seen the papers and I'm not so sure that the boyfriend has either. However, the older he's getting the less I'm starting to believe that he is a German Shepard. He's not really gotten much bigger and looks a bit terrier-y.

Sorry to be rude, but have you ever seen a German Shepherd before?

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009

jb7 posted:

Sorry to be rude, but have you ever seen a German Shepherd before?

Er...yeah, I'm gonna second this. Aside from similar coloring, I don't understand how anyone could look at that dog and go "Yep, looks like a shepherd to me."

Also his ex is an idiot.

Edit: On second thought I think you're trolling, but I'll leave it anyway.

KillerBee
Apr 17, 2005

by Ozma
I've never seen German Shepard puppies before. I don't know, I thought it was a case of "ugly duckling syndrome" or something. Maybe he'll magically turn into one? I would like to know what kind of dog he is regardless.

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
^^^ I don't know either, it definitely looks way more terrier-like to me than a German Shepherd any day.

Speaking of German Shepherds, I thought I'd stop by to post this new picture of my GSD/lab mutt when we took him on a hike last week. Afterward he was tuckered out and napped most of the ride home. :3:

Click here for the full 912x684 image.

Citizen Z
Jul 13, 2009

~Hanzo Steel~

This is Morgan. She's a lab-woflhound mix according to the shelter. I'm not so sure. I typically refer to her as a lab/fast mix(Runs like a bat out of hell)

Dog.

Most distressed I've ever seen her. She was so, utterly confused by the reversal of circumstance. The cat was just sniffing.

She likes snow.

Party Pangolin
Dec 29, 2004
If you added the number of girls I've had sex with and will have sex with, it will be zero. So I will continue to suck dicks, okay?
It's been one month since we adopted our Catahoula/who the hell knows mix. She's adorable and at 45 pounds perfect for us. Although she's only around 15 months according to her tooth wear, and since the smallest Catahoulas are minimum ~55 lbs and we have no idea what else is in there, she may have some growing to do. Everyone guesses she has some sort of generic lab or maybe some GSD in her parentage.

Her first day in the house, with lovely long nails

Her "why are you bothering me?" look.

This one makes her look fat

No pictures of her standing though, if I'm around and she standing she's also walking/running

And her supposed sister for comparison:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Say hi to Puma! She's a terrier/pekingese/what/mutt rescue puppy. I posted a thread when I first got her, but I wanted to get some now that she's grown nearly a year and has developed her stocky piglike build :3: I was going to try to get pictures of her standing up, but she's been sleepy this morning.

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

IntoTheNihil posted:

Say hi to Puma!

Your dog looks like the guy from Day of the Dead:

Purple Gromit
Mar 28, 2010

Phisty posted:

My dog that I inherited from my mom, Nanook. Was sold to her as a shih-tzu/minature poodle mix but that seems off. In certain lighting you can see some "apricot" tha I'm guessing is from the poodle in him. He only weighs about ten pounds.

Definetly part cavalier king charles, the colouring is from another breed though.

For reference

Aery
Nov 15, 2005

Where is my motherfucking HAT
Say hello to Stella, a 4 month old heeler/whatever mix newly adopted from the shelter.

I'm guessing lab is in there somewhere.

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
Stella is a lovely heeler baby, and you need to post more pictures of her immediately. Also, at 4 months her ears could surprise you and stand up, making her look very unlabby. We thought mine was kinda beagley until he hit the satellite-dish phase.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006
We adopted Jacob from a shelter in Israel. I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of the local wild dog in him. If anyone can help identify what the heck he is, I'd appreciate it too. A lot of these pictures are from when he was about one.

Sleeping:

Waking up:

More sleep:

Full body shot (more recent):

He lost the awesome floppy ears he had as a pup but he is BURSTING with personality and is a really great dog.

Oh and my typical response to "what kind of dog is he?!" is "What kind of dog isn't he?" of course one time I just got "Is that a Coyote?"

Spudsly fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 18, 2010

FogOgg
Aug 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
Here's a few pics of my mutt Benny at his favorite place in the world. There's so many people and dogs to meet and things to smell out here I don't think he'd ever leave if it wasn't for the hot sun chewin him up after a couple hours of sprinting. Sorry for the pic quality, I hadn't planned on takin pics and only had my iPhone's crappy camera

I don't really know what the hell he is. I think boxer/beagle, I was told boxer/lab when I got him. He's almost 4 years old now, but most people still assume he's less than 12 months.

Perfect way to start the day. Drink some mud, wear some mud. Not pictured: touching me 10 seconds later.

Now that he's nice and muddy we can really start having fun. Here I made the mistake of letting go of his toy. Good luck to me getting it back.

After outsmarting him with some trickery and stealing his toy back I led him over to the agility course. This is what he thinks the tubes are for. (:razz:)

I gave him his toy back after he ran the whole agility course a couple times and he is NOT letting me have it again.

After that got old we headed over by the pond to relax a little and wind out the last of his energy. This bull terrier slammed into the back of my legs to get to Benny and then bowled him over too.

This must have gone on for at least 30 minutes.

By the time they were done we had been at the park for almost 3 hours. We were there for 2 hours the day before and went back for 2 more hours the next day. This dog's recovery time is ridiculous. I had maybe two hours of peace at home before he was up and ready to play again.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

FogOgg posted:

I don't really know what the hell he is. I think boxer/beagle, I was told boxer/lab when I got him. He's almost 4 years old now, but most people still assume he's less than 12 months.

I see pit/lab or pit/boxer, which would make sense since boxer/lab is the most common name given to pit mixes. That would also explain the energy and happy dope personality. :3:

However, if he is in fact a pit mix, the dog park might not be the best place for him to go on a regular basis. A lot of people and a lot of dogs = a mix of a lot of different personalities and things going on and if a fight starts (which they inevitably do) and your dog joins in, guess who will get blamed for that fight? Your dog, unfortunately, because he looks like a pit. Its a high risk scenario for a pit to be in, and most responsible owners of purebred pits as well as mixes don't risk taking them there on a regular basis. Once in a while is fine, but you gotta supervise your dog more closely than perhaps you would another breed. Not really a bad thing, just a fact of living life with a dog with these instincts.

I would even recommend less dog park time if he turns out to be boxer/beagle or boxer/lab like you were told, just because the play style in the pictures you posted seems really rambunctious and high-energy, and the Bull Terrier seems to be giving off some mild irritation signals. Bowling dogs over is the number one thing that leads to those quick, scary fights that you never see coming; one minute they can be playing all stupid-happy, and the next minutes someone will smash into someone that doesn't appreciate it, and bam! The fight starts. See, in dog language, bowling into another dog means that your dog isn't respecting their personal space, and that dog may have given your dog subtle warnings before, but decide to make it physical this time, and that's when it goes off.

But don't let me let you down; I'm not trying to rag on your choice of play area for your dog. Just passin' on some friendly advice that could help you escape the scary situation of having your dog blamed for a fight, and reducing the chances of a fight ever happening in the first place. ;)

Captain Foxy fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Apr 18, 2010

FogOgg
Aug 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

Captain Foxy posted:

advice

Thanks for that. I had never really given thought to the possibility of him being dangerous at the park. We've been going regularly for so long and the worst he's ever done is howl at people wearing hats. That's actually my biggest worry since people seem to take it in so many ways. Most of them take off their hat after I tell them what he's barking at and then kneel down and make friends. I worry more about the reactions of the few who take it personally than what he's likely to do. He's never bitten or even threatened to bite anyone besides me in his life and that bite was a total accident.

I think a lot of the rough play he gets from me. I wrestle with him a lot and he's gotta be pretty rough to have any chance since I outweigh him by a good 200 pounds.

He is very possessive of toys and sticks, so I try to keep those out of sight when other dogs are around. He doesn't have any trouble with me reaching right into his mouth to take things away, but he will definitely give another dog a nip on the scruff. For these pics I had a Kong that we play tug and some swimming with, but we usually go without toys to minimize that.

He has gotten in a couple minor scraps, always with Huskies. They seem to have some built in desire to gently caress with him and home in from the other side of a 20 acre park without fail. They've always been broken up just by yelling his name like I'm angry then chasing the other dog off.

Either way, I've called off today's trip for now. He's my first dog so even after four years I'm still very much learning more about him and dogs in general. Thanks for the advice. :)

somethingawesomer
Nov 16, 2005

Phisty posted:

Beaten, but I was going to say absolutely a King Charles' Spaniel mix, something small since he's smaller than that breed is.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

FogOgg posted:

Thanks for that. I had never really given thought to the possibility of him being dangerous at the park. We've been going regularly for so long and the worst he's ever done is howl at people wearing hats. That's actually my biggest worry since people seem to take it in so many ways. Most of them take off their hat after I tell them what he's barking at and then kneel down and make friends. I worry more about the reactions of the few who take it personally than what he's likely to do. He's never bitten or even threatened to bite anyone besides me in his life and that bite was a total accident.

I think a lot of the rough play he gets from me. I wrestle with him a lot and he's gotta be pretty rough to have any chance since I outweigh him by a good 200 pounds.

He is very possessive of toys and sticks, so I try to keep those out of sight when other dogs are around. He doesn't have any trouble with me reaching right into his mouth to take things away, but he will definitely give another dog a nip on the scruff. For these pics I had a Kong that we play tug and some swimming with, but we usually go without toys to minimize that.

He has gotten in a couple minor scraps, always with Huskies. They seem to have some built in desire to gently caress with him and home in from the other side of a 20 acre park without fail. They've always been broken up just by yelling his name like I'm angry then chasing the other dog off.

Either way, I've called off today's trip for now. He's my first dog so even after four years I'm still very much learning more about him and dogs in general. Thanks for the advice. :)

Awww you're welcome. That's a cutie you've got there. :3:

Here's a tip I use on my tiny 10lb dog who loves to dive into a fight at the dog park (regardless of size of the other contestants):

Whenever you see him running like crazy, building up speed or just getting too hyped up in general, with that crazy look in his eye, try calling his name and rewarding him with a lot of praise and attention for coming back to you. Ask him to refocus and come back to you whenever you see his excitement level getting really ramped up. It may be hard to accomplish this because bringing treats to the park is a bad idea, so maybe first try working on it in an enclosed space without dogs, like a tennis court or a day when the dog park is empty? Get him excited and running, then call him over to where you are with a treat and praise, and then repeat repeat repeat until you can see that he 100% gets the idea. Then you try it out at the dog park one day without treats, just your praise.

It's not foolproof; he could still decide 'Hey gently caress you dad' and charge into a fight anyway, just because (if he is a pit) it's what he's meant to do. Labs gotta retrieve, terriers want to rip up rats, and pits sometimes want to fight. Boxers too. So, if that's the scenario, you'll want to learn to use a break stick so you can safely break up the fight. (Also, that link contains awesome resources for pitbull owners; you might wanna check it out!) The fact that he'll let you take a toy right out of his mouth means you can probably also break up a fight by simply straddling the dog and reaching into either side of his mouth to get him to release the hold, but that takes a bit more intuition and practice.

You're doing fine. :) If you want to still take him to the park (and I understand, because it's fun to interact with other owners and it's always fun to watch dogs play) maybe pick days where the dogs are less intense or there's less of them. Or take him on a good exercise to get some of that crazy energy out of him before you go. Either way, just keep an eye out for signs of trouble and always remember that your dog is your responsibility, which it sounds like you already do. ;)

FogOgg
Aug 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

Captain Foxy posted:

Awww you're welcome. That's a cutie you've got there. :3:

Here's a tip I use on my tiny 10lb dog who loves to dive into a fight at the dog park (regardless of size of the other contestants):

Whenever you see him running like crazy, building up speed or just getting too hyped up in general, with that crazy look in his eye, try calling his name and rewarding him with a lot of praise and attention for coming back to you. Ask him to refocus and come back to you whenever you see his excitement level getting really ramped up. It may be hard to accomplish this because bringing treats to the park is a bad idea, so maybe first try working on it in an enclosed space without dogs, like a tennis court or a day when the dog park is empty? Get him excited and running, then call him over to where you are with a treat and praise, and then repeat repeat repeat until you can see that he 100% gets the idea. Then you try it out at the dog park one day without treats, just your praise.

It's not foolproof; he could still decide 'Hey gently caress you dad' and charge into a fight anyway, just because (if he is a pit) it's what he's meant to do. Labs gotta retrieve, terriers want to rip up rats, and pits sometimes want to fight. Boxers too. So, if that's the scenario, you'll want to learn to use a break stick so you can safely break up the fight. (Also, that link contains awesome resources for pitbull owners; you might wanna check it out!) The fact that he'll let you take a toy right out of his mouth means you can probably also break up a fight by simply straddling the dog and reaching into either side of his mouth to get him to release the hold, but that takes a bit more intuition and practice.

You're doing fine. :) If you want to still take him to the park (and I understand, because it's fun to interact with other owners and it's always fun to watch dogs play) maybe pick days where the dogs are less intense or there's less of them. Or take him on a good exercise to get some of that crazy energy out of him before you go. Either way, just keep an eye out for signs of trouble and always remember that your dog is your responsibility, which it sounds like you already do. ;)

Well he doesn't really charge into fights when they break out. Like I said, he DOES defend himself from other dogs who want to pick on him for whatever reason, but otherwise his tail never stops moving and he's happy to see everyone whether dog or people. He does approach fights, but I always got the impression he was just curious about what was going on. He just sticks his nose in there with tail wagging like crazy while the other dogs are tryin to kill each other and owners are running in circles screaming. Not that I don't still get him out of those situations, but getting him to forget it is always as easy as getting his attention with my voice and calling him to me while walking away once he looks at me.

I did and still do work with him a lot on his recall, drop and stay commands just for those types of situations though. He's grown less interested in dogs as he's gotten older and much prefers to meet new people, but any signs of aggression have always been limited to toys and self defense.

As neat as I think it would be if he had some pit in him since they seem really cool, I still don't know if I see it in him. Boxer I'm sure of. Every person who's ever asked what he is and every vet who's met him has pinned boxer on him immediately.

As far as anything else, he does howl a LOT and as good as his recall is, his nose really is the king of the house. If he smells something it's like the whole world stops until he's through investigating. He's successfully ignored treats, toys, calling and multiple dogs trying to play with him while tracking an interesting smell. His toes are webbed all the way to the base of the claw which a little googling seemed to indicate was typically a water dog trait, but he's afraid of deep water and only goes in extremely reluctantly after his very favorite toys.

Thanks again for the links and more advice. In all honesty it wouldn't bother me to never know what he is. The important thing is he's an awesome dog and really easily lives up to the title of man's best friend. Mutts always have been and always will be my favorite dogs. :3:

In conclusion:

buffybot
Nov 7, 2002
To the guy with the lab/boxer/beagle: It's kind of hard to tell without seeing a clearer shot of his face. I think I have a pit beagle for comparison (the one being a butt).

buffybot fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 20, 2010

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

This is Bruce. He's half Pekingese and half Chihuahua. My sister got him from a friend, and he's the most adorable puppy in the world. I've checked Google to see how he might turn out, but there's so many different variations on this particular mutt, who knows.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Jim the Nickel posted:

This is Bruce. He's half Pekingese and half Chihuahua. My sister got him from a friend, and he's the most adorable puppy in the world. I've checked Google to see how he might turn out, but there's so many different variations on this particular mutt, who knows.

How old is that dog? I don't know if it's because of the breeds or what but he looks REALLY young, too young to be away from his mom. :(

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

Chickan Raptor posted:

To the guy with the lab/boxer/beagle: It's kind of hard to tell without seeing a clearer shot of his face. I think I have a pit beagle for comparison (the one being a butt).

For gently caress's sake Sputnik, you cant teabag when you dont have any balls.

melon cat
Jan 21, 2010

Nap Ghost

Spudsly posted:

We adopted Jacob from a shelter in Israel. I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of the local wild dog in him. If anyone can help identify what the heck he is, I'd appreciate it too. A lot of these pictures are from when he was about one.
Cute little bugger. I'm seeing some Jack Russel Terrier in him, but I'm not sure what else.

Mmmm Pie
Jun 17, 2007
Me like pie

I got Violet from the Oregon Humane Society a few days before Christmas. She's 3 and kinda shy although we're working on it. She really doesn't like my husband, but most of the problem is he has very little feel with animals and hasn't really bothered working on it too much.
She's for sure part aussie, and I suspect there's some sheltie in there too.

Jixamn
Sep 28, 2009
Foxi was another rescue. We thought she was a Basenji mix, based on her personality and the lack of a bark but the wide range of mysterious, terrible sounds she'd make. Who knows, she was pretty cute though. When the ex left me he took both Fox and Apple (next) and his new gf let Fox offleash and she was hit by a car :downs: They had the audacity to lie to me about it so I spent many hours wasting my time looking for her in shelters and posting lost ads when really, she was never missing at all. Ugh.

She totally had bat ears.

She also roached a lot.

This was the last time I got to see her after my ex took the dogs. I got to take them out to the lake and took some nice photos of them. Sigh. I never took enough photos of her.

This beautiful gentleman is named Machete, I've concluded that he's Foxi's son. I love him to death and though the rescue shelter claimed he was a corgi, he's clearly not...we've decided he's some sort of Besenji mix...I got him and he was already a year old, so all my pictures of him he's the same size. Do you, by any chance, have any puppy pictures of Foxi cause i'm sure they would've looked incrediblye similar and i'd love to see Machete as a puppy!

By the way that story is absolutely heart breaking, but she was a beautiful little pup!

Jixamn fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Apr 24, 2010

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.

Jixamn posted:

You stole my dog!

Papaya
Apr 4, 2005

I'm a creepy furry who feels entitled to other people's babies, but only if they are white. Yiff!

Jixamn posted:

Do you, by any chance, have any puppy pictures of Foxi cause i'm sure they would've looked incrediblye similar and i'd love to see Machete as a puppy!

That pic I left in was Fox at about 4-5 months or something. Not older than 6. That's the first day we had her so that's all I've got! The bottommost photo of her in the lake is fully grown.

I love little pointy-eared red dogs :3: Maybe I'll adopt another one someday.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
New pictures of Angus the improbable drop-eared Skye terrier. Or Scottie/Lhasa Apso. Or maybe you guys have more hypotheses...

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
Wanted to share a few I found sitting around..
Huxley the Golden Retriever mix giving his owner a high-5. :3

And one of me looking really offended because Huxley didn't wanna give me kisses. :< (god I'm a mess, but eh, re-dyed my hair today so yay!)

Oh wow...this was taken a month after I had adopted my auskie Diaz...July of 2005 here, drat I feel old.

pbpancho
Feb 17, 2004
-=International Sales=-
This is Itty Bitty. I adopted her from an ex when they moved out. She's part maltese and part poodle, about 11lbs of ridiculous. She's about 12 years old now, but everyone always assumes she's a puppy because of her personality and energy.

The chicken is one of her favorite toys.

liwet
Jan 1, 2006

Are you loathsome tonight?

FeloniousDrunk posted:

New pictures of Angus the improbable drop-eared Skye terrier. Or Scottie/Lhasa Apso. Or maybe you guys have more hypotheses...

Does his tail ever curl up over his back? Because facially he reminds me a lot of a Tibetan Terrier.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:

liwet posted:

Does his tail ever curl up over his back? Because facially he reminds me a lot of a Tibetan Terrier.

Nope, the most his tail ever goes to is vertical. Here's the pictures I posted when he was new: page 12 -- you can see he's pretty long (or shorter-legged) compared to a Tibetan terrier. He's packed on a few more pounds since then and has a sexy red highlights thing going on now.

dkhertz
May 7, 2008
This is my first ever mutt, Mike Tyson. It took a week to come up with that name, we weren't really expecting to get a dog. He's a chi-mix, but he's already bigger than any chihuahua I've ever seen at only 3.5 months. We have a big rear end 9 year old chihuahua to compare to for measure and he's already her size. He also has the biggest goofy paws I've ever seen on a small dog. Can't seem to find a good pic of the paws though, they're like 3-4 times the size of the chihuahua's tiny paws, it's ridiculous.

Here's some pics from 8 weeks to about a week ago, so 3months 1week. He was the runt, and stood out because of his coat and small size, and when he hid under me to get away from his siblings stomping him I pretty much knew I was getting another dog.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

dkhertz posted:

This is my first ever mutt, Mike Tyson. It took a week to come up with that name, we weren't really expecting to get a dog. He's a chi-mix, but he's already bigger than any chihuahua I've ever seen at only 3.5 months. We have a big rear end 9 year old chihuahua to compare to for measure and he's already her size. He also has the biggest goofy paws I've ever seen on a small dog. Can't seem to find a good pic of the paws though, they're like 3-4 times the size of the chihuahua's tiny paws, it's ridiculous.

Here's some pics from 8 weeks to about a week ago, so 3months 1week. He was the runt, and stood out because of his coat and small size, and when he hid under me to get away from his siblings stomping him I pretty much knew I was getting another dog.

You sure he's part chi? He has kind of a pitty look to him with those ears and his muzzle thickness doesn't look chi-like at all. Either way, what a cutie. :3:

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Chickan Raptor posted:

Woah, Sputnik has gotten huge! :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life

Jixamn posted:

Whatever that is I have one too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!