Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

Gnaghi posted:

Sup 636 buddy!

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Before I picked mine up I rode it around for two days straight and never felt any pain or uncomfortableness at all. Between that and the powerband it really changed my perception of supersports.

I love that color blue, that was my second choice if I couldn't find a black one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Fantastipotamus posted:

Agreed. Just look at this pic!

I mean.. c'mon... c'maaaaaaaaaaahn..

Haha, taking a break from riding for a little :shlick:?

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

schreibs posted:

Haha, taking a break from riding for a little :shlick:?

she should just get a single cylinder then

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
There's a harley vibration joke waiting to happen here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Armacham posted:

she should just get a single cylinder then
Word on the street is that Lambretta is the way to go.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

stizu posted:

That pic is kinda funny and all, but what is with this sexual orientation stuff? Is this supposed to be attractive to me instead?

No. He riding a 600 so his penis is small. A hyper sport bike like a hyabusa would symbolize his manhood being much larger.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Jack the Smack posted:

No. He riding a 600 so his penis is small. A hyper sport bike like a hyabusa would symbolize his manhood being much larger.

Actually the riding position on a Busa is kind of awful. I'm lucky the one I tried out didn't get a nasty dent in her tank.

For real penis-size and penis-weight-challenged riders there's really only only one option (this goes for bright spanking new penis challenged riders too): The (Penis) Millyard Viper V10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LrNRJ9GDf0

There's a bunch of places you can place your penis while riding that cute bike.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

cheesebot posted:

I've heard KLR650 at 4000 RPM in 3rd gear

yes, they were that specific

That Genuine Stank
Apr 25, 2004

Zool posted:

No, this is.

Sorry, I was looking for hot dudes. I think that this woman on a motorcycle thing could be compared to beer goggles. Especially if that is the comparison you are going to draw.

What does this do for you? Its already out of focus and everything!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

Armacham posted:

:lol::lol::lol:

Becktastic going to be all :eek: then be all :mad: then you're going to get nothing but :fap: for awhile.

Z3n's gay, obviously. Women who actually ride their own bikes are HOT. Even better if they actually ride them vs just going to the hang out spot, maybe 5 miles around town, and back home. Yes I'm biased. This new information about RPM's and though, does insurance pay if the chick is having a multiple and rear ends me?

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

Silver posted:

This new information about RPM's and though, does insurance pay if the chick is having a multiple and rear ends me?

What about if you rear end her?

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

cheesebot posted:

A few of the older blokes I ride with say that their trick was a section of garden hose under the pillion seat fabric for when they took home the ladies.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

MetaJew posted:

What about if you rear end her?

I'll let you know later :quagmire:

Christobevii3
Jul 3, 2006
Singler cylinder motorcycles, the only step up from a magic wand for women...

Bird-o-matic
Apr 19, 2007

its u, your the one, the rill dill
i look into ur eyes and i see

:ccb:

Christobevii3 posted:

Singler cylinder motorcycles, the only step up from a magic wand for women...
:goonsay:

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!

2ndclasscitizen posted:

A few of the older blokes I ride with say that their trick was a section of garden hose under the pillion seat fabric for when they took home the ladies.

:laugh:

Genius.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Couple of guys around here cut a golf ball in half and stuck it on the top side of their pillion seat. Nice little speed bump for da ladiezzzzzzzz.

Heh, back on topic.

AR last year.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Armacham posted:

Well, my gf just got herself a DR-Z400SM as well so let me know when you get that info.

To add some relevant content, I shined up my R75/5 last week after finally getting it back together and going again after my accident. After about a 100 mile ride last weekend though I found an oil leak under the right jug so I'll pop that off today and put on a new gasket (and no, it's not the pushrod tube seals).

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

I don't know, but supposedly he's +2 on the attractiveness scale for riding a motorcycle!

I don't know how well my point system translates to girls / gay men. All I can give you is the straight male angle on it.

Becktastic
Feb 6, 2009

Failure is impossible

Armacham posted:

:eek:

:mad:

:ninja:

:shlick:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
girls should love mt ktm 440 2t. thing vibrates like an unbalanced washing machine. but the cylinder is so big that no girl could kick start it! girls lol

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010
Long time lurker finally put my hand in my pocket and became a member,thought i'd post here first.

Used to have one of these,bmw K1200s(laser hotcam end can,dimsport rapid bike 3 kit with quickshifter)

I've also got a 900 hornet(power commander,quickshifter,beowulf endcans)

But then the gearbox died after about 90,000 miles,so while I searched for a replacement engine for it,I traded the bmw in for a 900 diversion :( (um......it has heated grips!)

Met policeman not included

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Very nice, what kind of paint is that on the 900?

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010
It's burgundy,but that's standard for 900 diversions over in the uk,but if you mean the hornet that colour is mostly dirt.....and rust

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

LeftyChris posted:

It's burgundy,but that's standard for 900 diversions over in the uk,but if you mean the hornet that colour is mostly dirt.....and rust

Yeah, the Hornet. I love bikes that have been used...it's rare to see them like that in the states. :3:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Z3n posted:

Yeah, the Hornet. I love bikes that have been used...it's rare to see them like that in the states. :3:

I'm especially diggin the asymmetrical mirrors.

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010

AncientTV posted:

I'm especially diggin the asymmetrical mirrors.

Ha yeah,I used to have matching mirrors,till a van passing the other way smashed the buggery out of it,I think it's off an old triumph speed triple.What about the asymmetrical controls on the handlebars.........anyone spot anything strange?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

LeftyChris posted:

Ha yeah,I used to have matching mirrors,till a van passing the other way smashed the buggery out of it,I think it's off an old triumph speed triple.What about the asymmetrical controls on the handlebars.........anyone spot anything strange?

Hard to see from the picture, but do you have a killswitch mounted over your clutch? And your front brake is on the left side?

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010

Z3n posted:

Hard to see from the picture, but do you have a killswitch mounted over your clutch? And your front brake is on the left side?

Almost right......pretty much everythings on the left handlebar except the front brake(that's my foot brake)Confused?Here's a pic

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
Why?

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010
I've only got one arm

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
:rimshot:

When user names and posts collide!

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010
Yeah I try not to collide with stuff any more,it's expensive

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
This has taken a turn for the interesting.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
That's awesome. That you ride and the modifications you've done to make it work, I mean.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

LeftyChris posted:

Almost right......pretty much everythings on the left handlebar except the front brake(that's my foot brake)Confused?Here's a pic

drat, that's loving badass. How difficult is it to work all the controls with one hand? If you don't mind sharing, what happened to your arm?

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Mcqueen posted:

This has taken a turn for the AWESOME!

That is really cool you can still enjoy a motorcycle. Don't want to offend or pry so tell me to buzz off if I am but did you ride with both arms previously?

If so, what was the learning curve like having all the controls on the left side?

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Yeah that is pretty cool (the setup). How do you tackle hard turns?

LeftyChris
Mar 28, 2010
Wish I could take credit for the modifications blugu64,but i've got a mechanic close to where I live who does all that for me.
http://www.justmotorcycles.net/
It's not as bad as it looks Z3n(seeing how I don't use my turn signals much around London anyway!)The hornet was the first time the guys at justmotorcycles had ever attempted such a conversion,but they perfected it further and tidied it up on the K1200s and pretty much nailed it on the 900 divvy

I lost the use of my arm in a typical SMIDSY(Sorry Mate I Didn't See You)accident,car driver not looking where she was going etc etc.Damaged all the nerves in my right arm(brachial plexus injury)which left me with a paralysed right arm.I had an operation to try to repair the nerves but after 3 years of waiting for something to happen,I only recouped my pectoral muscle.So I decided to cut my losses :downsrim: and get it amputated

I'd go cuckoo if I couldn't ride Scrapez!Yeah I used to ride normally,started riding in 95 on a kdx 125,then a cbr 250,then a couple of fzr 1000's (genesis then an exup with usd forks),followed by a gsxr1100 wp(I don't care what the press said,that was one of the best handling bikes I ever rode)and finally a '99 zx-9r in 2001 when I had my little mishap!I waited about 3 years to see if my arm would recover but it didn't,so I just said "fudge it,i'm getting another bike!" Which was a 600 hornet.The worst part of learning to ride again was remembering where the brakes were!Barring that it was probably about 3 months before I was fully confident,and I've been riding like this for about 6 years now and it's second nature now,even did a track day last year

BANZAIIIIII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

You're an inspiration. It's awesome to see that picture of you tossing around a K1200 on the track...that's not a light bike.