Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

If I'm trying to get tickets for the Charlotte show and tickets haven't gone on sale on the arena's page should I be trying to mess with the pre-sale tickets stuff? I have never dealt with these pre-sale tickets and the whole idea seems kind of like another way to insert a middle man unnecessarily. If I wait for the arena to start selling tickets am I going to miss out?

Well if it's like all the other cities, VIP passes go onsale the same day as presale. If you want a really good spot and are willing to pay over 200 bucks, get the Little Monster Zone tickets if you can. Otherwise if you don't have a Citi card or Virgin Mobile account, just wait for public onsale and get a GA ticket. Depending on your willingness, you can show up to the venue super early and camp out and get a good spot even though in San Diego I showed up maybe 2 hours early with a GA ticket and still got a good spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adri
Jan 2, 2007
I got taco all over my pants!
My sorority participated in a lip sync competition for charity. They did the dances from the Telephone video and completely rocked it, so they won.

Only you guys would appreciate that.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Seeing GaGa tonight in Brisbane. GA Front standing. This is going to be religious.

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
This is my girlfriend's classmate, recreating Poker Face with various iPhone apps

Kinda stupid, but kinda cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzh2UygPwDU

Action Man
Jan 31, 2007

Adri posted:

My sorority participated in a lip sync competition for charity. They did the dances from the Telephone video and completely rocked it, so they won.

Only you guys would appreciate that.

What sorority do you belong to? What brilliant people did this?

Hammsturabi
Dec 25, 2003
Law 54: If a house collapses, and the owners hamster should die, the builders hamster shall be put to death.

NicelyNice posted:

This is my girlfriend's classmate, recreating Poker Face with various iPhone apps

how is this stupid :colbert:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NicelyNice posted:

That...is pretty god drat amazing, really.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Nam Taf posted:

Seeing GaGa tonight in Brisbane. GA Front standing. This is going to be religious.

It was INCREDIBLE.

I was literally 5 metres from Lady Gaga, my husband and I were in the second row behind the main barrier at the front, on the left hand side of the stage.

Here's a couple pictures. The first one especially shows just how close up we were, that's basically exactly the view I had the whole show:

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

HookShot posted:

It was INCREDIBLE.

I was literally 5 metres from Lady Gaga, my husband and I were in the second row behind the main barrier at the front, on the left hand side of the stage.
You had a better spot than me. I got there as it was starting, so I was a bit more back on the left side too. Nevertheless, I think I just experienced ascension. That was amazing.

The remix of Lovegame was without a doubt the highlight for me. That absolutely slayed.

Mace Bacon
Apr 16, 2008

YOU'RE SLEEPING HERE? IS THIS WHERE YOU'RE SLEEPING? HUH?!

HookShot posted:

It was INCREDIBLE.

I concour, what an amazing experience, enjoyed myself so much I don't even care that my legs and arms were sore from dancing afterwards.

e: also my voice was so sore from yelling and singing oh god what a night.

CrowT.Robot
Aug 31, 2004

"That's where I almost lost my virginity!
drat some of the images & videos make me kind of bummed out that we didn't get that same over the top show the first time around on the US smaller venue tour.

Especially since now that she's doing another US tour in large arenas (with a presumably huge show), she's not coming back to the SE outside of NC. I'm wondering if an Atlanta show or Florida shows are part of a later announcement.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Merchandise question for any guys who have one of the Gaga t-shirts. What is the sizing like? Abnormally large, too small, or about right? I can't find a size chart on the website.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Telephone is awesome in 1080p, but it seems to me that the older videos sadly aren't available in HD. Please prove me wrong :(

Bought all the 7" picture disc singles off eBay, anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Final Fart Buttball
Jun 24, 2005

HookShot posted:

I love this picture for some reason.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HookShot posted:

:drat: Lovely

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY GAGA

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

My friend linked me to this. It's quite hilarious but :nws:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E&feature=related

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

My friend linked me to this. It's quite hilarious but :nws:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E&feature=related

:laffo: holy poo poo this is literally the funniest video on all of youtube, and I'm going to watch it once a day for the rest of my life.

I'm seriously laughing so hard right now that I feel faint.

Crowbear fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Mar 28, 2010

Final Fart Buttball
Jun 24, 2005
I'm like the only person that didn't think it was that funny. "guy dresses up as a chick haha" humor always falls flat with me I guess

NicelyNice, Perez Hilton tweeted about that video earlier by the girl that your girlfriend knows or whatever so yeah. You were on the ball first eh

Final Fart Buttball fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Mar 28, 2010

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Final Fart Buttball posted:

I'm like the only person that didn't think it was that funny. "guy dresses up as a chick haha" humor always falls flat with me I guess

NicelyNice, Perez Hilton tweeted about that video earlier by the girl that your girlfriend knows or whatever so yeah. You were on the ball first eh

It's less the guy doing it and more people's reactions to it. Like the guys at 1:15 who are giving him the thumbs up, or the horrified Asian dude at 2:55.

mastapasta
Jun 14, 2008

Om nom nom
My friend just texted me saying that he knows someone who can hook us up with some Gaga tickets next time she comes to Connecticut.

SEPTEMBER 16TH CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Richard cheese (yes the lounge singer) did a cover of just dance on his latest cd. It is pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izHGZKxX8Ng

happyflurple
Oct 31, 2006

HookShot posted:

gently caress yes, new desktop :D

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Aww, Gaga was in the chatroom on Gaga Daily and caused it to crash due to massive hits.

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus

Hammsturabi posted:

how is this stupid :colbert:

She's kinda (really) loopy in real life, so I'm probably projecting that, heh

Final Fart Buttball posted:

She's blown away by the response to these videos, gotten offers to go on evening TV shows. Believe that a Telephone video is coming next

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Harminoff posted:

Richard cheese (yes the lounge singer) did a cover of just dance on his latest cd. It is pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izHGZKxX8Ng

Am I the only guy who doesn't think this dude is funny? Ha ha ha his name is Richard Cheese, like DICK Cheese, get it? And he does lounge covers of metal/punk/pop songs, sooooo zany! I don't the appeal.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Another couple pictures from the other night, the first one is I think my favourite of all the ones I took:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

HookShot posted:

Another couple pictures from the other night, the first one is I think my favourite of all the ones I took:

This is absolutely beautiful, but what is that puffball

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Sockser posted:

This is absolutely beautiful, but what is that puffball

I hope it's a head of lettuce like in the telephone video

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

NicelyNice posted:

She's kinda (really) loopy in real life, so I'm probably projecting that, heh

She's blown away by the response to these videos, gotten offers to go on evening TV shows. Believe that a Telephone video is coming next

Where the hell did she get four iPhones?

...Actually I know enough hipsters in real life that I could probably borrow four iPhones on short notice. Please tell me she did the same, and they're not all hers.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

Mill Town posted:

Where the hell did she get four iPhones?

...Actually I know enough hipsters in real life that I could probably borrow four iPhones on short notice. Please tell me she did the same, and they're not all hers.

I know Apple fanatics that own 4 iPhones. They don't trade in or sell their old models and just pick up each new one as they're released.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

The television station Fuse is showing Lady Gaga videos all day and night today. Unfortunately they suck and start videos late while also ending them early.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

She is looking pretty tired in some of those pictures :ohdear:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That poofball is her disco stick. I guess it kind of is lettuce head shaped...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sprat Sandwich posted:

She is looking pretty tired in some of those pictures :ohdear:

Well her live show does look to be pretty exhausting to do (almost) every night.

ClumsyThief
Sep 11, 2001

The disco stick picture is a pretty decent iPhone background if anyone is interested. I really still want a picture of her eating the sandwich in Telephone but it's hard to get a clean cap of it.

Power Player
Oct 2, 2006

GOD SPEED YOU! HUNGRY MEXICAN
I am insanely jealous of every rear end in a top hat who lives in Podunk, Assholeburg, or any town/state that isn't New York because every MSG show literally sold out in minutes

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thornes posted:

The television station Fuse is showing Lady Gaga videos all day and night today. Unfortunately they suck and start videos late while also ending them early.

Well I know where my tv will remain for quite a while

ToxicWind
May 23, 2006

Impossible! There is no intelligent life form capable of escaping the labyrinth of the multiverse!
I ended up paying $200 for two tickets in July at the Pepsi Center in Denver , one of which I'm not paying for. Not GA, but right in front of the stage, much better than what I thought I was going to pay. So I'm very happy, as $100 is way better than the 215 each ticket that I thought I was going to be, thank loving god for credit card pre-release tickets at cheaper prices. Can't loving wait!

ToxicWind fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
yo is there a gif of the bit in Telephone where she goes ein zwei drei?

content: the seeing her in LA didn't pan out :( I hope she tours again in later years

• Locked thread