Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Sprat Sandwich posted:

'sup fellow Estonian person.

May I ask WHERE THE gently caress DID YOU GET THOSE HOLY poo poo?

Why hello there :)
Bought them from eBay, from this guy, all six of them (and this and this.)
Paid late on a Friday, they got posted last Monday and arrived today.
e: Cost a total of about 24 pounds with shipping to Estonia.

Angryhead fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

So Lady Gaga is pretty much confirmed for Lollapalooza. Hearing this finally drove me to buy a pass. Other artists include Soundgarden and Arcade Fire. The lineup officially comes out tomorrow.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Just so everyone knows, some Korean figure skater that I've never heard of is catching up really fast, and is now in the #2 spot.

Turkeybone
Dec 9, 2006

:chef: :eng99:
Just got two little monster zone tickets for DC!!

Hopefully I can snag some regular sale ones, but this is my backup plan hee hee.

Aericina
Mar 3, 2005

Meez, please.
I love Gaga but do I really want to throw down $430 for two tickets?

edit: I just bought one at $210 for Indianapolis. I've never gone to a concert alone but I doubt I'd notice.

Aericina fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Apr 6, 2010

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Aericina posted:

I love Gaga but do I really want to throw down $430 for two tickets?

edit: I just bought one at $210 for Indianapolis. I've never gone to a concert alone but I doubt I'd notice.

Score some E for it, then everyone's you're friend. :buddy:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I just bought 2x $210 tickets for the presale. The little monster package.

Is that GA? It gave me 2 Seats on the tickets, and I don't want seats.

Legato
Jul 7, 2004

Un cave troll espectacular!
Pulled the trigger and got two Silver Hotseat tickets for the Dallas show - the Little Monster Zone was sold out in 20 minutes, gah. It's all good, though, I'm getting too old to be down in the pit anyway and the seats are directly in line with the stage so I'm pretty excited. :)

Is it confirmed that the "Exclusive Merchandise Item" is a pair of the Heartbeats like it was in her previous tour? I won't feel so bad paying the price if I get 2 pair of those.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
Is it just the presale stuff on sale for Dallas? When will normal tickets be on sale?

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice

Turkeybone posted:

Just got two little monster zone tickets for DC!!

Hopefully I can snag some regular sale ones, but this is my backup plan hee hee.

Same here!

I have a citi card and was planning on getting the presale tickets. The $52 ones were unavailable, the $88 (+15 "convenience" charge per ticket) ones were in the 400-level sections, and the $178 (+22 convenience charge) ones were in the 100-levels. Spending an extra $10 per ticket (the little monster tickets have no convenience charge) was a no-brainer.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

tuckfard posted:

Is it just the presale stuff on sale for Dallas? When will normal tickets be on sale?

You can use the CRAZY8 password in the Virgin Mobile field to buy those tickets.

Otherwise it's this Friday at 10am.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

drat I didn't know the tickets were going on presale today and don't have enough money for Little Monster Zone seats since I bought my Lolla tickets. Oh well I guess I'll just get GA and camp out for a good seat.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Ok, Ticketmaster just called me from a West Virginia area code to tell me there was a problem with the tickets.

Apparently all of the Dallas Little Monster Zone tickets print out saying that you get reserved seats, but in fact you only get GA tickets. They call you to tell you they can either give you a refund, or will change your tickets to the (proper) GA admission.

If you "refuse" they'll just cancel your order and give you a refund.

I wanted GA anyways, not the seats.

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice
I wish Ticketmaster would say when tickets for Lady Gaga's Houston show go on sale. Is there an e-mail alert or something that I can sign up for?

Aericina
Mar 3, 2005

Meez, please.

legsarerequired posted:

I wish Ticketmaster would say when tickets for Lady Gaga's Houston show go on sale. Is there an e-mail alert or something that I can sign up for?

LiveNation has one I think.

Laddie Dog Legs
Nov 27, 2007

Daddy Long Legs!
So I'm thinking about dropping the $230 for the Montreal show, but I don't have anyone to go with. Any of you planning on going?

Also, I got this shirt for my birthday and it is awesome:

Click here for the full 504x714 image.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Just blew $440 on 2 Little Monster tix for her Edmonton show - holy poo poo I am so excited!

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
I was really hoping the Dallas tickets wouldn't go on sale until after the 20th. I just paid rent. :( I know if I don't get a pair of the cheapy tickets on Friday, there is no way I can afford the scalped/resale ones later one. :cry:

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001
Doesn't look like I'm going since I had to relay a message about tickets being on sale to the guy that was supposed to be buying them

HumanCropcircle
Sep 26, 2005

They're entirely too expensive. The tickets.

KITTAH
Jul 1, 2008

I'll take your books and sell them for drugs!
Anyone going to the Milwaukee show?

Nova Bizzare
Jun 2, 2006

...and it made me smile.

HumanCropcircle posted:

They're entirely too expensive. The tickets.

I'd give my firstborn to see her. Last time she came around I was unemployed and now that I've found a pretty good job there are no Florida dates in sight. Dealing with that reality is like chewing on pearls :smith:

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice
I got my hands on presale tickets for Houston! A friend of mine told me that they just sold out and he couldn't get any.

Someone else I know is hellbent on bringing a group and having us all sit next to each other, so I might consider scalping my level 2 ticket if this works out. Either way, I'm just excited to finally see her in concert.

Wonko the Sane
Nov 23, 2004

KITTAH posted:

Anyone going to the Milwaukee show?

I'll be there, just got the tickets yesterday. It's like a week before my birthday, too.

HumanCropcircle
Sep 26, 2005

Laddie Dog Legs posted:

So I'm thinking about dropping the $230 for the Montreal show, but I don't have anyone to go with. Any of you planning on going?

Also, I got this shirt for my birthday and it is awesome:

Click here for the full 504x714 image.

Awesome shirt. Any idea where they may have found it? My girlfriend would love it!

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

HumanCropcircle posted:

Awesome shirt. Any idea where they may have found it? My girlfriend would love it!

Man, you want it for yourself, just admit it.

So would I, that shirt is awesome.

Laddie Dog Legs
Nov 27, 2007

Daddy Long Legs!

HumanCropcircle posted:

It's from here: http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=53418&categoryID=463&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

I think it might be sold a few other places, but that's where mine came from.

HumanCropcircle
Sep 26, 2005

Sprat Sandwich posted:

Man, you want it for yourself, just admit it.

So would I, that shirt is awesome.

Busted. :sweatdrop:

Irilly Dunnoe
Jan 13, 2010

But when turning her head at an extreme angle fails to produce a life-altering epiphany, she usually just short-circuits and rolls on her back.
After much battle with my computer the last few weeks, I finally got around to downloading Best of Bootie 2009, the latest volume in a mashup collection I simply adore (think what you will of me for this confession). I was nothing short of shocked by the mixing of Notorious B.I.G. and Miley Cyrus. This is either brilliance (because it makes Cyrus slightly less unlistenable), or madness (because, honestly, mashing up Cyrus with ANY artist is a loving insult). There's also a fascinating duo of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and the theme from The Andy Griffith Show... but I digress.

There are at least 3-4 tracks in this collection that include Lady Gaga in some form or fashion, including the brilliant "Just Stop Believin'", which mixes her with Journey. There are some other musical treats in the collection, but I certainly wouldn't want to spoil anything.

If you enjoy the 2009 collection, there are also collections for each year dating back to 2005, all available for listen via some web-based media player that I'm too tired to recall the name of at the moment, or you can just up and download them from the site, whichever floats your boat.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Speaking of mash ups, if you guys haven't heard it you should check out DJ Lobsterdusts mash up of Pokerface and Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Eerie how well they blend together, really.

EDIT: It appears to have been taken down from his site, but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find it. He does have a new one up of her and the Raconteurs though.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Apr 8, 2010

Jarl
Nov 8, 2007

So what if I'm not for the ever offended?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzzBm_dZoU

There we go. :)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

And for good measure, here's an easy link to the new one he did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MVmP4MNAc

Irilly Dunnoe
Jan 13, 2010

But when turning her head at an extreme angle fails to produce a life-altering epiphany, she usually just short-circuits and rolls on her back.

TheJoker138 posted:

Speaking of mash ups, if you guys haven't heard it you should check out DJ Lobsterdusts mash up of Pokerface and Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Eerie how well they blend together, really.

EDIT: It appears to have been taken down from his site, but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find it. He does have a new one up of her and the Raconteurs though.

I'm usually pretty good about keeping up with the Bootie website, since they post new content pretty regularly on the downloads page, and "NirGaga" was featured a month or two ago, so I was lucky enough to grab it before it got pulled. It's pretty good, I must say.

Lobsterdust, as a whole, does some of my favorite mashup work, as does DJ Earworm (who did the "Blame It On the Pop" giant mashup of the Billboard top 25 songs of 2009). Both of their websites are worth checking out, as they often post more material than makes it into the "Best of Bootie" collections.

EDIT: There is a mashup consisting of Lady Gaga and Linkin Park, first one listed on the download page. I'm downloading it now for a listen, this may end in tears...

Irilly Dunnoe fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 8, 2010

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
This is the "free" $30 t-shirt you get with Little Monster tickets:

Also, TicketMaster has "cancelled" my Little Monster Zone purchase without notifying me. I emailed in, and 30 minutes later they emailed me back saying there were problems with the sale, and that everything is being worked on, and that I do have LM tickets, just they can't print them now.

$210 + $30 "Free" t-shirt + $6.95 processing fee.
\/ \/ \/

milquetoast child fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 8, 2010

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Question for people who bought tickets: How much EXACTLY did you pay for Little Monster Zone tickets/GA. I mean the cost for one ticket of each including service fees. I need to know to do the math for these tickets.

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice
I got two little monster tickets for $210 each. Subtotal was $420 with a 5.60 processing charge for the order. So all together I paid $425.60.

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001
I can't believe you guys are willing to pay several hundred dollars for tickets, even if it is Lady Gaga.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Yeah, I drew the line at $200 a ticket :( $175 to see her last year at the Nokia for FAR-LEFT orch seats was enough! No way I can shell out a car payment and a half for me and my gf to go.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Just so you guys know, it would seem that the black chrome Heartbeats are on sale at best buy for only $70. I picked up a pair, and they're pretty drat nice. And for $30 off, hard to pass up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

lowcrabdiet posted:

I got two little monster tickets for $210 each. Subtotal was $420 with a 5.60 processing charge for the order. So all together I paid $425.60.

Thanks a lot for posting this. Anyone have exact price for GA with all fees included?

• Locked thread