Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Thanks a lot for posting this. Anyone have exact price for GA with all fees included?

Someone posted earlier that they paid $78 + $22 in fees for a GA ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

Just so you guys know, it would seem that the black chrome Heartbeats are on sale at best buy for only $70. I picked up a pair, and they're pretty drat nice. And for $30 off, hard to pass up.

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote this so it wont get lost at the bottom of the last page, in case anyone is interested.

combee
Nov 17, 2007

it's the combee's knees!
Saw her on Wednesday night. Show owned. So many weird rear end loving outfits. My favourite was her get-up for Alejandro.

Also does anybody actually like "Money Honey"? Everybody I've spoken to hates that song.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

combee posted:

Also does anybody actually like "Money Honey"? Everybody I've spoken to hates that song.

It's certainly not my favorite, but I enjoy it. I just wouldn't go out of my way to play it.

ArmoredBlue
Jul 1, 2007

Furthering the gay Mexican agenda.

combee posted:

Saw her on Wednesday night. Show owned. So many weird rear end loving outfits. My favourite was her get-up for Alejandro.

I love Money Honey, it's one of my favorite non-singles tracks from The Fame.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

combee posted:

Gaga doesn't have bad songs, just less good songs and I'd say that's one of them.

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice

weekly font posted:

Gaga doesn't have bad songs, just less good songs and I'd say that's one of them.

Truth.

To be honest, I would say that the Fame has a couple of songs that just aren't memorable to me. I always enjoy them when I hear them, but I could not remember the tune of "The Fame" or "Money Honey" for the life of me.

Fame Monster seems to have more songs with their own distinct ideas.

EDIT: Ugh, Haus of Gaga just started playing. I swear every song from this album is a weird pop blur to me.

legsarerequired fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Apr 9, 2010

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
So I already have my 2 Little Monster tickets from the pre-sale, but I was going to buy 2 or 4 GA tickets to give away to friends since they ALWAYS forget to buy tickets.

It's 9:59 and I'm refreshing the page, I get in at exactly 10, hit 2 for Full-Price Admission, select General Admission, and then Search.

None available comes back in ~30 seconds.

I hit Best Available at Any Price.

None available comes back after about 1 minute.

Lady Gaga Tickets sold out completely in Dallas in probably about 1 minute.

I call my guy at TicketFinders (a local DFW based Ticket place), and he said he got a couple hundred GA tickets he will begin selling on Monday.

Awesome work TicketMaster, awesome work.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
Same thing happened to me :(

realqueenbetty
Nov 2, 2005

And then swing your swift sword, sister
Swing your swift sword now
Swing your swift sword, sister, sister
Who in Boston is going?

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

dunkman posted:

I call my guy at TicketFinders (a local DFW based Ticket place), and he said he got a couple hundred GA tickets he will begin selling on Monday.

Awesome work TicketMaster, awesome work.

What time do those tickets go on sale on Monday? Also what would the price for 2 GA tickets be if you happen to know or can find out.

EDIT: SECOND SHOW ADDED TO HOUSTON

http://www.toyotacentertix.com/events/event_996.php

PRESALE starts on Tuesday and regular next friday. gently caress YES

F.F. Woodycooks fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 9, 2010

Ma_NiC
Mar 6, 2004
Got two tickets to the show at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis on July 17th. Shelled out $200 for the tickets (which are seat tickets but also kind of in the nosebleed section). I'm sure it will be more than worth it. My best friend and I are going, and I couldn't be more excited. Woo!

coaster
Apr 15, 2003
I bought 4 tickets during presale for the Milwaukee show and then won 2 off of the radio yesterday. I cannot wait! September is too far away!

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

PRESALE starts on Tuesday and regular next friday. gently caress YES

Group sales are banned. Scalpers must have been a huge problem for the first run.

I wonder how quickly the tickets sold out...

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

What time do those tickets go on sale on Monday? Also what would the price for 2 GA tickets be if you happen to know or can find out.

I would expect to pay 2.5-3x face value for tickets, with 0 processing fee or tax. I would just call Monday late in the morning.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

legsarerequired posted:

Group sales are banned. Scalpers must have been a huge problem for the first run.

I wonder how quickly the tickets sold out...

Within a minute it seemed to me. The site went down a lot but they went super fast.

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Within a minute it seemed to me. The site went down a lot but they went super fast.

I have to admit that this frustrates me. I got my ticket through presale and hoped that my friends would be able to get their own, since they're the kind of fans that would be at the website at exactly 10 a.m. Thanks to scalpers I might end up going to the concert alone. :\

SpecialAgentCooper
Sep 15, 2008

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

realqueenbetty posted:

Who in Boston is going?

Me me me

realqueenbetty
Nov 2, 2005

And then swing your swift sword, sister
Swing your swift sword, sister, sister
Where can I get a couple of loving GA tickets?

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

You know how I know my family is awesome? My mom was the impetus to get tickets to Lady Gaga.

Her + her awesome gay friend + me = :woop:

Going to the September 18th show in Charlotte, NC.

Final Fart Buttball
Jun 24, 2005
I like her but in my head I can't justify paying more than like 30 dollars for a ticket. Looks like I'll be catching her on the county fair route in 2030

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe
Silly question, but does anyone have the artwork of her and beyonce sitting on a bed or something and she's got the caution tape wrapped around her? im horribly tempted to get a tattoo of it, or based on it.. pinup style :3

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Bang3r posted:

Silly question, but does anyone have the artwork of her and beyonce sitting on a bed or something and she's got the caution tape wrapped around her? im horribly tempted to get a tattoo of it, or based on it.. pinup style :3

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tumblr_kz86alMGXI1qzla8oo1_500.jpg

HumanCropcircle
Sep 26, 2005

Bang3r posted:

We've got a thread for that, once you get it done.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Yeah, $50 would've been pushing it for me, $200 is a definite no-go. It's just as good though since the tickets are/will be sold out instantly in nyc.

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.

Ma_NiC posted:

Got two tickets to the show at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis on July 17th. Shelled out $200 for the tickets (which are seat tickets but also kind of in the nosebleed section). I'm sure it will be more than worth it. My best friend and I are going, and I couldn't be more excited. Woo!

I'm glad you get to go, but am so sad that I won't be there with you. Have fun!

slow hands
Feb 5, 2005
we slow hands
How hard is it to get generic lovely tickets to go see her after they sell out? The Montreal tickets go on sale today and I wanna buy three but I don't really have the money until next week. I don't really care where I sit, as I don't have the money to shell out for GA tickets but I also don't have the space on my CC right now to shell out money for three tickets.

Any experience with this kind of thing? I don't usually go to shows where there's any problem getting tickets, since most of the ones I go to are in tiny lovely bars, so I don't really know wtf.

Turkeybone
Dec 9, 2006

:chef: :eng99:
drat Im glad I got the VIP monster zone tickets because it looks like DC sold out in like 10 minutes.

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
Indy goes on sale on Monday at 10am. Hoping i can get in before they're sold out, I have a feeling it will be awesome :cool:

inaniloquent
Apr 7, 2007

Je suis génie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTsRAnP-E8&feature=player_embedded

Kids recreating the Telephone video. Laughed out loud at the scrawny kid playing the tough boyfriend, and they kept it pretty age appropriate considering the source material!

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

inaniloquent posted:

Kids recreating the Telephone video. Laughed out loud at the scrawny kid playing the tough boyfriend, and they kept it pretty age appropriate considering the source material!

While I loved this one, I still found the one the other kids did for Bad Romance funnier.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

inaniloquent posted:

the banana over the eye is so class

snail goat
Dec 12, 2006

you shouldnt doubt yourself
you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for
This is true celebrity.

Hormones
May 9, 2009
Tickets for Edmonton at Rexal sold out immediately. Presale started Tuesday and Virgin didn't email me my presale code until Thursday. Pissed, needless to say.

Anyway, on the 10th at 10:00am tix were on sale and I refreshed at 9:59am to buy tickets and got nothing but a "Sorry, no tickets available at this time" message. Eff that.

Went to https://www.stubhub.com and got two floor tickets for Edmonton, for $169 (+ $11 shipping + $19 processing) so.. about $200. Way better than what craigslist/kijiji/stubhub/ebay will be selling them for in the next few days/weeks.

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI

F201 posted:

Indy goes on sale on Monday at 10am. Hoping i can get in before they're sold out, I have a feeling it will be awesome :cool:

6th row :hellyeah:

Aericina
Mar 3, 2005

Meez, please.

F201 posted:

6th row :hellyeah:
I'll wave at you from GA. :smug:

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Welp lets see the damage for me...

Little Monster Zone seats for Dallas and Second Houston show
GA for first Houston show
Lollapalooza tickets

Yep it's going to be a good summer

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Ok so I just bought 2 $175 Reserved Seats for the 2nd Dallas show, and they're not next to each other. In fact they're across the arena. What the gently caress?

Bah, thanks for nothing ticketmaster. If anyone wants either of my Section 108 row n or 117 row j tickets, I will sell them to you for the $198 I paid Ticketmaster over in SA-Mart, just let me know and I'll make a thread and we'll do it all-for real like. Dallas 7/24 show.

milquetoast child fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Apr 13, 2010

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
Not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but tonight the show Glee returns, and it's the Gaga episode!

Glee posted:

In the show's upcoming Gaga episode, which was shooting Monday, Corey Monteith won't be wearing crime-scene tape, he said, referring to a Gaga get-up in her recent "Telephone" video. Chris Colfer was pleased to have danced in 10-inch heels and emerged unscathed. And Kevin McHale seemed to hint that not all the guys got their Gaga on to the same degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

It's not tonight I think that one is going to be in May.

• Locked thread