Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

w00bi posted:

Hopefully they felt bad for us and decided to throw a bone after this year's stupid bra-kits.

Remind me, do Chelsea get a new shirt every year or every two years like everyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The contract with Adidas requires the shirt be replaced every year I believe.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Dudley posted:

The contract with Adidas requires the shirt be replaced every year I believe.

Are they the only club that does that?

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
How are Triads for delivery times? If I ordered on Thurs would I receive my top by Apr 24th (in Scotland)?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

ICA posted:

How are Triads for delivery times? If I ordered on Thurs would I receive my top by Apr 24th (in Scotland)?

It took mine a good ten days to come, and I'm closer to Thailand in Japan.

EDIT: Is Triads Thailand or China? I forget.

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

It took mine a good ten days to come, and I'm closer to Thailand in Japan.

EDIT: Is Triads Thailand or China? I forget.

p sure it's thailand. i remember reading that in the thread i linked a few posts back.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Reminder that Munich is changing their kits too after only a year.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Mickolution posted:

I think when this came up last year we found out they weren't but I'm buggered if I can remember who.

Anything that gets the sports bra kit to gently caress off I can cope with.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Dudley posted:

And me, the only idiot who turned up in the traffic cone goalie kit.

Bahahaha, should've picked up an 06 goalie one :eng101:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I like the traffic cone goalie kit. I use it as a high-vis vest when cycling :)

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

ICA posted:

I'm in America and it took me about ten days to get my package.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

Mickolution posted:

Remind me, do Chelsea get a new shirt every year or every two years like everyone else?

United are getting a new kit, aren't they?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

w00bi posted:

I think so, they're changing sponsors so they'll need to get a new kit for that. But in general it's 2 years that they replace their kits too.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Our shirts are on sale for £10. Any word on Puma's designs for next season yet? Hopefully we won't look like sailors this time.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

w00bi posted:

Was just about to ask this, since posting earlier, I noticed the shirt had been reduced to €20 in a shop I was in earlier. Liverpool too and it was Arnotts, if anyone's interested.

As Zaph says, they're getting a new sponsor, but I'm not sure if it's a new kit or just that.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Our shirts are on sale for £10. Any word on Puma's designs for next season yet? Hopefully we won't look like sailors this time.

Looking at both Burnley and Paraguay from footballshirtculture, it seems there's no brand-wide pattern this year. They all look very simple, no elaborate designs or stuff...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Looking at both Burnley and Paraguay from footballshirtculture, it seems there's no brand-wide pattern this year. They all look very simple, no elaborate designs or stuff...

Italy's is utterly vile, pray they dont copy that.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mickolution posted:

We've had new kits the past four years, I hope to god we stick with the ones we have this year though

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

GravityDaemon posted:

Italy's is utterly vile, pray they dont copy that.

I don't see Spurs or Reading emulating Italy's GuidoFit (TM) sportwear technology.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
And here it is.

Better than the tit-flaps

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

And here it is.

Better than the tit-flaps

the red looks quite out of place

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
it looks great until you see the red bit

what the gently caress is that

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Another new kit? Disgusting.

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!
isn't lampard taller than joe cole?

it's like the fifa 10 halftime/end game "cinema" where everyone is the same height. ibrahimovic the same height as messi. looks funny

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Should really be an all white collar, that red bit is poo poo.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
It also has this weird center to the shirt. Rounded on top almost like an upside-down bib.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

luvd posted:

it looks great until you see the red bit

what the gently caress is that

Retro 80s/90s feel where they also had red trim.

Sleeves look long though, or is it just me?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/11-kits/chelsea-2010-2011-adidas-home-kit-leaked.html

More angles

Either way it's better than the bra.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Mickolution posted:

Was just about to ask this, since posting earlier, I noticed the shirt had been reduced to €20 in a shop I was in earlier. Liverpool too and it was Arnotts, if anyone's interested.

As Zaph says, they're getting a new sponsor, but I'm not sure if it's a new kit or just that.
Well it means they have to bring one out, the AIG kits aren't going to sell when it comes out hence everywhere is dropping them to dirt-cheap prices. It'll probably be the same "kit" but with their new sponsor, but that's just as bad really, kids can't be going around wearing an AIG kit when that's not their current sponsor.

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 14, 2010

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002
new home, old colors, same Arsenal

Those photos are hilarious. Lampard, Cole, and Kalou look like hobbits, Malouda's got an infini-smug expression, Drogba and Cole look like they are wearing unitards, and Terry's nonchalant flex pose is just too much.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
Malouda's face is like chiseled rock.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

irlZaphod posted:

Well it means they have to bring one out, the AIG kits aren't going to sell when it comes out hence everywhere is dropping them to dirt-cheap prices. It'll probably be the same "kit" but with their new sponsor, but that's just as bad really, kids can't be going around wearing an AIG kit when that's not their current sponsor.

To be honest, I've never really got this.

I guess the kids market is somewhat different, but it's not like you've got to replace all your old kits if they bring a new one out. Buy a £5 Cantona t-shirt and wear that to the game, nobody give a gently caress. If you insist on wearing the same kit as the team, up to the point of wearing the away kit to away matches, you are officially the tooliest tool, and probably American. They're not going to bring you on for the second half.

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

We are not feeling edgy; the system is feeling nervous.
I removed the sponsor from my Milan shirt when it started to peel and it looks so much better. I can get a photograph of it if anybody wants to see.

Also, the new Fiorentina design looks fantastic. Hope this is real because that collar is going to look great...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Stim posted:

I removed the sponsor from my Milan shirt when it started to peel and it looks so much better. I can get a photograph of it if anybody wants to see.

Also, the new Fiorentina design looks fantastic. Hope this is real because that collar is going to look great...

Fiorentina usually has a cool kit. Lotto makes good ones now, plain and simple. I'd like to see your Milan kit actually - is it a bwin one?

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

Yeah first season of bwin I think. Flash of the camera makes it look like poo poo, that box isn't really that noticeable to the eye.

I don't why they put the sponsor in with that lovely material that peels off so easily.

I was going to get one of those 1990/1991 replicas but the fact they are made by Adidas kind of ruins it. Might look at getting this if I can get the money! Wish I wasn't like 8 years old when I had my sweet long sleeved away from 97. :(

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
you can get one of those '94-'95 shirts at like half the price here

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Stim posted:

That looks really nice. Do they still have Toyota as a sponsor?

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

Fag Boy Jim posted:

you can get one of those '94-'95 shirts at like half the price here

Very nice. Thanks for that.

TyChan posted:

That looks really nice. Do they still have Toyota as a sponsor?

The original deal took them up to 2010. Not sure if they renewed it but I doubt it considering the way Toyota are cutting back in many areas. They should get Nintendo back!

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Stim posted:

Let me get this straight: An Italian team has a shirt that is designed to be worn with the collar popped.

Yeah how 'bout that

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

Hoover Dam posted:

Let me get this straight: An Italian team has a shirt that is designed to be worn with the collar popped.

Yeah how 'bout that

They've been slowly vanishing over the past 5 years or so... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Stim posted:

Yeah first season of bwin I think. Flash of the camera makes it look like poo poo, that box isn't really that noticeable to the eye.

I don't why they put the sponsor in with that lovely material that peels off so easily.

Ah, I also have this one. When I first got it I thought it was ridiculously fake, I hadn't noticed that the players had that stupid boxed thing too. Im gonna remove it as well, poo poo.

Also I can vouch for that classic football shirts site; I ordered two kits from there and they're both awesome. They spell out the condition of the shirt in the description very well.