Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Crows Turn Off posted:

It does own, but I was really hoping Dance in the Dark or Monster was going to be the next single.

Oh, well, I at least hope they put Dance in the Dark and Alejandro on the next Gaga Pack for Rock Band.

My ideal next Rock Band pack, if it followed the same 2 from The Fame 2 from The Fame Monster set up as the last would be Lovegame, Papparazzi, Alejandro and Telephone. It's also the most likely pack too, seeing as they've been going all singles, except Monster from the last pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beadgc
Jun 11, 2005
bass
Five new european dates added. From her Facebook:

quote:

Little Monsters in Europe, The Monster Ball is coming back! Lady Gaga has announced 5 new European shows so far, with more announcements to come. This extension of The Monster Ball Tour promises to push the limits of the live concert experience, bringing fans a spectacle even more eye-popping than what they experienc...ed on the first leg of the tour.

On Sale April 22
December 4 - Milan, IT - Forum

On Sale April 23
October 26 - Dublin, IE - 02 Arena
November 1 - Belfast, UK - Odysset Arena

On Sale April 26
October 13 - Helsinki, FI - Hartwell Arena
October 16 - Oslo, NO - Spektrum

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Does anybody know any thing about purchasing the Fame Monster USB drive loaded with the album, the Remixes album and all her videos? It says on the press releases it's out May 3rd, and I'd like to preorder it...

Anywhoo Semi Precious Weapons are loving awful. There's nothing "perfect" about them opening for Lady Gaga, because they are completely talentless.

Irilly Dunnoe
Jan 13, 2010

But when turning her head at an extreme angle fails to produce a life-altering epiphany, she usually just short-circuits and rolls on her back.

Marshmallow Mayhem posted:

Does anybody know any thing about purchasing the Fame Monster USB drive loaded with the album, the Remixes album and all her videos? It says on the press releases it's out May 3rd, and I'd like to preorder it...

This sounds like an amazing idea. If it's legit, I'm definitely buying, I just haven't seen anything about it being available for preorder, which strikes me as kind of odd. Maybe it's a limited edition item?

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Kat McDee posted:

This sounds like an amazing idea. If it's legit, I'm definitely buying, I just haven't seen anything about it being available for preorder, which strikes me as kind of odd. Maybe it's a limited edition item?

250 of them were available on the UK store a couple of days ago for £40 a pop, now sold out, which is bit too expensive for the following:

Tracklisting:
The Fame Monster
Bad Romance
Alejandro
Monster
Speechless
Dance In The Dark
Telephone feat. Beyoncé
So Happy I Could Die
Teeth

Remixes
Bad Romance - Starsmith remix
Telephone - Passion Pit remix
Paparazzi – Demolition Crew remix
Just Dance – Deewaan Remix
LoveGame – Robot To Mars remix
Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) –Frankmusik remix
Poker Face – Live From The Cherrytree House
Bad Romance – Grum Remix
Telephone (featuring Beyoncé) – Alphabeat Remix

Videos
Just Dance (feat. Colby O’Donis)
Poker Face
LoveGame
Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Beautiful Dirty Rich
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone (Featuring Beyoncé)

Special Features:
Digital Booklet
Single covers and Photo gallery

on a 2GB Lady Gaga shaped USB stick.

You can pre-order it from here if you want it, though.

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice

Blodskur posted:

on a 2GB Lady Gaga shaped USB stick.

You can pre-order it from here if you want it, though.

God, I love the idea of a music USB stick for some reason. Why don't we see more of this?

Unfortunately, it seems like a bit too expensive for me. I wonder who keeps buying her hyper-expensive merchandise.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

legsarerequired posted:

God, I love the idea of a music USB stick for some reason. Why don't we see more of this?

Unfortunately, it seems like a bit too expensive for me. I wonder who keeps buying her hyper-expensive merchandise.

You can't be questioning what kind of people would buy that type of poo poo are you?

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Just read that the video for Alejandro is going to be filmed next week! Hopefully it won't get delayed as long as Telephone was.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Just read that the video for Alejandro is going to be filmed next week! Hopefully it won't get delayed as long as Telephone was.

I'm excited for this! :neckbeard:

Should be impossible to delay it as long as Telephone unless it's another 10 minute epic.

I would actually be ok if it was :ninja:

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Crowbear posted:

I would actually be ok if it was :ninja:

is there anyone itt who wouldn't?

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Yay!

Why was Telephone delayed that long, anyway?

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Sprat Sandwich posted:

Yay!

Why was Telephone delayed that long, anyway?

I think it was just perfectionist tendencies, they thought it would take x days to edit, it took longer :P

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

teacup posted:

I think it was just perfectionist tendencies, they thought it would take x days to edit, it took longer :P

Makes sense, looking at the video.

Dreamlogic
May 11, 2007

teacup posted:

I really don't like the editing in the Telephone and Paparazzi videos, it irritates me that they would create such fantastic visuals and then put them through a shredder like that. Bad Romance is pretty well edited though.

HumanCropcircle
Sep 26, 2005

Put them through the blender? What do you mean?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Oh hell yes, she's coming to Malmo, which means I'm gonna see her twice this year. Stockholm in one week, and Malmo in november. :swoon:

Thanks Gaga for liking Sweden!

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Dreamlogic posted:

I really don't like the editing in the Telephone and Paparazzi videos, it irritates me that they would create such fantastic visuals and then put them through a shredder like that. Bad Romance is pretty well edited though.

Liking it or not aside (I kinda agree with you in some ways but) I guess wasn't the point I was trying to make- it was a slick production either way if you liked it or not, and editing or no, it would take a while to make was my main point :)

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Are the Heartbeats headphones any good?
I could use a new pair of headphones/earbuds and they seem somewhat cheap on eBay. And well, it's Gaga :3:

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Angryhead posted:

I could use a new pair of headphones/earbuds and they seem somewhat cheap on eBay. And well, it's Gaga :3:

I got them when I got the VIP package from the last tour. They are pretty good and are the most comfortable in ear headphones I have ever worn. As far as sound, they are not as loud as most headphones but the sound quality is pretty good. Listening to FLAC Lady Gaga is pretty boss.

helsabot
Apr 25, 2005
This is the worst vacation ever.
When did they send them to you, and did you get to pick a color

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

helsabot posted:

When did they send them to you, and did you get to pick a color

They sent them like a week after the concert and I didn't get to pick the color. I got black while my friend got white. I don't think the Heartbeats are the VIP item this tour but if they are, I will have 2 pairs to put up on SA- Mart

Dreamlogic
May 11, 2007

HumanCropcircle posted:

Put them through the blender? What do you mean?

I mean in some of the dance sequences (for instance the dancing in the kitchen in Telephone) there's probably a couple cuts every second. I find that very distracting and it makes it hard to absorb/appreciate the choreography and production design. I still love the videos, I'd just like them more if the editing wasn't so frenetic.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Dreamlogic posted:

I mean in some of the dance sequences (for instance the dancing in the kitchen in Telephone) there's probably a couple cuts every second. I find that very distracting and it makes it hard to absorb/appreciate the choreography and production design. I still love the videos, I'd just like them more if the editing wasn't so frenetic.

Welcome to the 90s duder

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dreamlogic
May 11, 2007

Genesis P-Ownage posted:

Welcome to the 90s duder

wow thanks for that. really insightful

Instantoxen
Apr 22, 2006

Dreamlogic posted:

wow thanks for that. really insightful

just like your post, and mine!

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5j-C0UVXg&feature=related

I haven't seen this posted, Nardwuar (The Human Serviette) vs Lady GaGa.

10 minute interview, and as expected they are awesome together.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Angryhead posted:

You should watch out, eBay is flooded with cheap, counterfeit Chinese Heartbeats with awful sound quality.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Look who's on the cover of Time magazine!

Clinton looks like he can hardly contain himself.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

CharlesWillisMaddox posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5j-C0UVXg&feature=related

I haven't seen this posted, Nardwuar (The Human Serviette) vs Lady GaGa.

10 minute interview, and as expected they are awesome together.

That dude's awfully obnoxious

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Look who's on the cover of Time magazine!

Clinton looks like he can hardly contain himself.

And wearing pants, to boot.

ArmoredBlue
Jul 1, 2007

Furthering the gay Mexican agenda.
Here's a video of US soldiers in Afghanistan dancing to Telephone: http://www.mediaite.com/online/u-s-soldiers-in-afghanistan-remake-lady-gagas-telephone-music-video/

There's a Don't Ask, Don't Tell joke in here somewhere.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

That is amazing and I need .gifs of it

Elftor
Jan 10, 2003

ArmoredBlue posted:

Here's a video of US soldiers in Afghanistan dancing to Telephone: http://www.mediaite.com/online/u-s-soldiers-in-afghanistan-remake-lady-gagas-telephone-music-video/

There's a Don't Ask, Don't Tell joke in here somewhere.

Army of Fun

gabi
Sep 10, 2008
I sold some old computer parts and junk and ordered red heartbeats and lollapalooza tickets as a present to myself. :3 I'll take unboxing pictures if anyone is interested.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.36468

:D

I'll let you guys know how awesome they are when Dealextreme ships them in like two months

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Hey, there's a comic featuring Lady Gaga for free comic book day! :D

:gonk:

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001
Looks like Alejandro broke her streak of #1 singles. :(

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

The Remote Viewer posted:

Looks like Alejandro broke her streak of #1 singles. :(

Shouldn't we wait until the video comes out to decide on that? (I don't know how the hell those charts work though. Hasn't even been played on Estonian radios yet, afaik :v:)
e: \/\/ Oh yeah : http://gagadaily.com/2010/05/alejandro-download-weekend-win-lady-gaga-prizes/ Both a push and a chance to win some prizes!

Angryhead fucked around with this message at 21:15 on May 1, 2010

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Seeing how devoted her fans are ( some people loving bought Telephone on iTunes more than 10 times) I'm sure there will be a push to get it to number 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Angryhead posted:

Shouldn't we wait until the video comes out to decide on that? (I don't know how the hell those charts work though. Hasn't even been played on Estonian radios yet, afaik :v:)

It has been on Power and Sky Plus a couple of times, you just have missed it.

• Locked thread