Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artemis Entreri
Oct 2, 2005

by Peatpot
Here's one I always wondered:

What the hell is up with Bill Alfonso's teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Albatross
Jan 28, 2009
Hey who's this guy: :drat:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Farooq Asad.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Doom #2

Graic
Feb 2, 2008

Fella Man
A man that is unfuckwithable.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Artemis Entreri posted:

Here's one I always wondered:

What the hell is up with Bill Alfonso's teeth?

meth mouth probably.

The Albatross
Jan 28, 2009

FishBulb posted:

Farooq Asad.

Thanks.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

The Albatross posted:

Thanks.

Ron Simmons IRL

Minges
May 4, 2006
'Cause everybody hates a tourist

Graic posted:

A man that is unsteptoable.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Just last year, Undertaker explained that he won the World Heavyweight Title because the belt attracts wrestlers to challenge him allowing him to more efficiently reap their souls and take them to hell to be used as part of some grim, demonic currency.

I said this at the time, but I loving loved that promo. I'm a huge Undertaker mark, but I always sorta wondered in the back of my mind what motivated an undead zombie to win a championship.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm super late on this, but I just read Human Tornado retired. Why? :(

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Just last year, Undertaker explained that he won the World Heavyweight Title because the belt attracts wrestlers to challenge him allowing him to more efficiently reap their souls and take them to hell to be used as part of some grim, demonic currency.

I think it's the EVERLAST fighting gloves he wears now and the spandex tanktop. For some reason I don't think undead zombie demon soul-reapers normally shop at Sports Authority for clothes. He needs to go back to the Ministry vest thing he wore. Every time he shows up in Ministry duds people poo poo their minds.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm super late on this, but I just read Human Tornado retired. Why? :(

Mounting injuries, the fact that indies don't pay much and that he wasn't really going anywhere all came together.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

LightsGameraAction posted:

I think it's the EVERLAST fighting gloves he wears now and the spandex tanktop. For some reason I don't think undead zombie demon soul-reapers normally shop at Sports Authority for clothes. He needs to go back to the Ministry vest thing he wore. Every time he shows up in Ministry duds people poo poo their minds.

So now we're going to get into the conversation of why zombies have seamstresses in the first place.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
When Jim Cornette and those kinds of guys talk about "spot shows" is that just old school talk for house shows?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Karmine posted:

When Jim Cornette and those kinds of guys talk about "spot shows" is that just old school talk for house shows?

Kinda. A spot show was a show in a random town outside the regular schedule. Every territory handled this differently, but I know that in Portland they ran regular towns Monday-Saturday and left Sunday open for random shows in the middle of nowhere.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lone Rogue posted:

So now we're going to get into the conversation of why zombies have seamstresses in the first place.

His clothes are alive, like Spawn.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Burrito posted:

His clothes are alive, like Spawn.

His gloves are made from the flesh of House of Pain's Everlast.

Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare
His tattoos were inked from the blood of wrestlers he has defeated at Wrestlemania. Except Shawn Michaels, whose blood burns the Undertaker like holy water.

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.

CombineThresher posted:

Kinda. A spot show was a show in a random town outside the regular schedule. Every territory handled this differently, but I know that in Portland they ran regular towns Monday-Saturday and left Sunday open for random shows in the middle of nowhere.

They also were minor towns. Spot shows usually paid the least.

EricCrapton
Dec 17, 2009
I THINK ALL WOMEN ARE DUMB BROADS

Happy Happyist posted:

They've made Goldust a little more... normal, I guess, over the last year or so. The commentators have mentioned that he behaves and dresses the way he does to get in his opponent's head. We've seen him a have a few serious discussions with his brother, and he got pretty serious in his feud with Sheamus as well.

They've kinda done that with Goldust for a fairly long time. I always thought it was part of his character that he dresses and acts that way to get into his opponents heads. Especially since he turned face way back in 1998 or so. A lot of his character was based on the real life person; kinda like what they did with Mick Foley.

But since he's come back to WWE, I've only seen a little bit of Goldust. From what I saw, he acts more normal, and maybe a year or so ago, he had some interaction with Cody and they did mention that they're brothers or half brothers or whatever they are.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TL posted:

His gloves are made from the flesh of House of Pain's Everlast.

Nah, they're made from Primetime Elix Skipper.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Burrito posted:

Nah, they're made from Primetime Elix Skipper.

:ohdear: Why do I feel like I've done something wrong?

CrankyProf
Apr 22, 2008

by angerbotSD

Writer Cath posted:

:ohdear: Why do I feel like I've done something wrong?

You and I, both.

Oh, God. We're doomed.

Hold me.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Salt In The Wound posted:

His tattoos were inked from the blood of wrestlers he has defeated at Wrestlemania. Except Shawn Michaels, whose blood burns the Undertaker like holy water.

That's the ingredient he needed to truly get rid of his "SARA" tattoo.

George Kaplan
Mar 12, 2006

If we keep this up, The Undertaker is going to become like the gothic Chuck Norris.

Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.
Every time a bell gongs, a fool gets chokeslammed STRAIGHT TO HELL.

Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare

George Kaplan posted:

If we keep this up, The Undertaker is going to become like the gothic Chuck Norris.

I can't think of anything negative about this.

It would also work with Steve Austin and being a beer-drinking Chuck Norris.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Let's not make the Undertaker into an unfunny, awful internet catch phrase.

I would also hope Undertaker isn't a giant shithead like Chuck.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Well the Undertaker did need Chuck Norris's protection at a Survivor Series.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bobkatt013 posted:

Well the Undertaker did need Chuck Norris's protection at a Survivor Series.

In reality, the Undertaker was the one protecting Chuck Norris.

Oh gently caress now I am doing it.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

MassRayPer posted:

Let's not make the Undertaker into an unfunny, awful internet catch phrase.

I would also hope Undertaker isn't a giant shithead like Chuck.

chuck norris is a bible thumping retard who was never that good of an action hero

undertaker cheated on his wife to gently caress a new scronny bitch who is a better looking version of his previous wife only younger

I say Taker has a long ways to go.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

chuck norris is a bible thumping retard who was never that good of an action hero

undertaker cheated on his wife to gently caress a new scronny bitch who is a better looking version of his previous wife only younger

Scrawny?

battlemonk
Dec 10, 2008

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Scrawny?

No, scronny.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Is there any dream matches that anyone wants to happen within WWE at the moment with their current rosters?
I think CM Punk and Jericho could have some great matches.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Is there any dream matches that anyone wants to happen within WWE at the moment with their current rosters?

John Cena vs. Randy Orton.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lone Rogue posted:

He's a better action hero than Chuck is, though. :eng101:

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Fucken_Gieux posted:

John Cena vs. Randy Orton.
Not sure if this was sarcasm, but if they had a face vs. face match it honestly would feel pretty fresh.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Minidust posted:

Not sure if this was sarcasm, but if they had a face vs. face match it honestly would feel pretty fresh.

Not sarcasm at all, Randy Orton with a faster paced face style would make a much better match-up. And Cena, likewise, not overcoming odds or nothing, can't really do the ten minute power nap/ no-sell. At least the power nap would be neutralized, anyway.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

Fucken_Gieux posted:

Not sarcasm at all, Randy Orton with a faster paced face style would make a much better match-up. And Cena, likewise, not overcoming odds or nothing, can't really do the ten minute power nap/ no-sell. At least the power nap would be neutralized, anyway.

They have good chemistry too, their Summerslam and Ironman matches were awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/05/04/fan-threatens-to-blow-up-wwe-hq-because-of-mickie-james-release/

So which one of you did this? C'mon, 'fess up.