Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Not convinced that's the same thing tbh, and it depends on the sponsor too.

Would be better without the stupid blue on teh shoulders, but yeah it is fairly lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

I like the kit more and more with each time I see it. As long as they don't cock it up with another sponsor that's coloured red...

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Oh jesus I just got done swooning in the other thread about Spurs related clothes

But this, omfg :swoon:

confidential
Mar 7, 2008

c0ldfuse posted:

Much better than current, still could be touched up: Actually I completely agree--it's already growing on me.

1950 logo

Looks pretty nice. Although tbh I don't really hate our current one all that much.

I mean it's kind of cheesy but whatever it isn't terrible. I like our kits overall, the sash bothered me a bit at first but I really like it now. I think the away blue/white jerseys are fantastic

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Craiglen posted:

And Israel.

Should never have changed the old crest.

Everybody wants to be Irish.

Kiros
Mar 16, 2008

Does anybody know about the quake?
Bullshit!
Holy crap, I want that shirt. That is dapper as hell.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Naaaaaah that can't be the shirt, it's sensible.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That is literally a V-neck t-shirt.

I want 5.

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lincecum, Cain, and pray for rain

Gold and a Pager posted:

It's official now

Those track jackets look great. Wish I had the scratch to afford one.

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!

danifestmestny posted:

get a(nother) job, foo
-
in other news, my order from soccer triads is finally in the states! :argh: that drat icelandic volcano holding it up in china

e: it's been nearly 3 weeks now since i ordered it.

i'm v tempted to order a world cup jersey in addition to the xavi barca one i have on its way. i'm torn between a torres spain home and a dempsey away usa

DECISIONZ

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Outrespective posted:

Naaaaaah that can't be the shirt, it's sensible.

Well that's probably not the sponsor

e:
I didn't click on the link in the original post. I thought this picture was new. I am a stupid.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
For you folks complaining about SoccerTriaids' printing. Don't buy an authentic Portland Timbers jersey. I bought one last Thursday and the printing became cracked that night. :(

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

oldman posted:

For you folks complaining about SoccerTriaids' printing. Don't buy an authentic Portland Timbers jersey. I bought one last Thursday and the printing became cracked that night. :(

The soccertriads printing is the same printing you'd get from JJB or any other sport shop.

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:
I like the new Spurs kit but I hope they have a little neon yellow accent. I liked the kit from this year a lot.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

danifestmestny posted:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/370300-wh.html
God drat those are loving slick, want one now please.

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lincecum, Cain, and pray for rain

cheese posted:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/370300-wh.html
God drat those are loving slick, want one now please.

White one isn't bad but the blue version is practically a must buy.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Made my first Soccer Triads order today (Holland w/ Sneijder number/lettering) so I will provide a trip report in a couple weeks or so...

Cjones
Jul 4, 2008

Democracia Socrates, MD
If it wasn't so close to the DFB one, I would just say use the back of the quarter design for the US badge (sans the motto and stuff)

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
Actually E Pluribus Unum wouldn't be such a bad motto for a soccer team.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Schwarbage posted:

not sure if you're joking, but Benfica has that as their motto

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Fag Boy Jim posted:

not sure if you're joking, but Benfica has that as their motto

motherfuckers

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Made my first Soccer Triads order today (Holland w/ Sneijder number/lettering) so I will provide a trip report in a couple weeks or so...

i just received my soccer triads order. barcelona home with xavi number/lettering. the barcelona jerseys (maybe all la liga?) have the LFP patch on. you can't get one without it, so i got the TV3 patch to go with it. the jersey itself is great. there were a few loose threads, but nothing major. a quick snip with the scissors took care of it. the patches look good, the lettering is on straight with no flaws. it has a nike tag that you have to cut off. it has all the little details. it's just like a real jersey.

as for the fit.. i got a large. it's a little too small. i should've known better, being 6' 4.5" and 240 lbs. it's definitely still wearable though.

it took 3 weeks to get here. i ordered on apr 11, it was shipped apr 19, and it arrived today. i think the shipping was delayed because of the icelandic volcano.

overall i'm very pleased with soccer triads! 9.5/10

i'm strongly considering getting a USA away jersey for the world cup

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
What's the selection at Dick's Sporting Goods usually like? A new one just opened up about an hour away from me.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

I kind of want this.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

oldman posted:

What's the selection at Dick's Sporting Goods usually like? A new one just opened up about an hour away from me.

not good

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

oldman posted:

National teams you will probably only see USA and Brazil, maybe Mexico/Italy depending on where you are regionally.

As for club teams, it's usually the runoff from the Nike outlet stores so stuff like Arsenal, Inter, Club America, Man Utd, Barca, etc.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

oldman posted:

Minimal. They'll probably have USA, Mexico, and Brazil. Maybe the other big countries if you're lucky. Club strips are an afterthought and usually a handful of Chelsea, Man U, and Arsenal shirts.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Cjones posted:

If it wasn't so close to the DFB one, I would just say use the back of the quarter design for the US badge (sans the motto and stuff)

Schwarbage posted:

How about the 2010 penny? Way cleaner.

You could replace the "ONE CENT" with "USA SOCCER" and call it a day.

oldman posted:

I checked out the selection at a new Dick's last month and can safely say it's not worth driving an hour to. They had some lovely stylized shirts for 50% off, but YMMV of course. Also they had a random Celtic shirt at 50% off, but gently caress that. However I did buy an LA Galaxy ball because it was $5 off so not a total loss!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the new penny looks like poo poo

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Oh my

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010

calcio posted:

Oh my

Fabulouth.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

CAMiasm posted:

Soccertriads report

Thanks for the summary on your order at Soccer Triads. I just purchased the USA Away and a Fiorentina personalized for Mutu, and I'm pretty excited to see how everything is. I'm hoping the shipping isn't that long, but I did get it free through Google Checkout.

Hopefully I picked the right sizes. It kinda sucks you can't keep track of where your order is via shipping online.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
For me the shipping time from Soccer Triads was something like 4 weeks. I was actually surprised when it showed up in the mail because I'd forgotten I'd ever ordered it. Don't know if that's the typical experience or not, though.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
My first soccertriads order took about a week.

and you guys weren't kidding about Dick's; holy hell they had almost nothing, just the Sounders aways and some other Sounders gear. The trip wasn't a total waste as I was able to go to the Sonic in the town. :haw:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

oldman posted:

My first soccertriads order took about a week.

and you guys weren't kidding about Dick's; holy hell they had almost nothing, just the Sounders aways and some other Sounders gear. The trip wasn't a total waste as I was able to go to the Sonic in the town. :haw:

if you didn't get a supersonic breakfast burrito you are a waste of oxygen

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Mr Pepper posted:

I like the new Spurs kit but I hope they have a little neon yellow accent. I liked the kit from this year a lot.

The yellow was the worst part of a terrible kit this year.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

wicka posted:

if you didn't get a supersonic breakfast burrito you are a waste of oxygen

Do they serve breakfast all day? I didn't see that.

Their drinks are fantastic.

edit:

Bucheon is selling their Goak Keeper kits now too. :)

oldman fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 4, 2010

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Did you at least get a cherry limeade and a side of tots?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

oldman posted:

sorry that I didn't warn you 'bout that, but apparently it's happening to all the authentics — even the teams' on-field jerseys. There was a sign next to the jersey rack saying the back ad logo definitely cracks and they don't take returns for it :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Not a kit, but I just saw this poo poo in the EPL thread

MrBling posted:

In the category of "poo poo you didn't even realise you could get" comes the following item.

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/detail.php?productid=ST40224