Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress I want to hear more of that couple's conversations, that was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?
I suspect this is one of those neighbourhoods that Beef blogged about walking through late at night to keep himself grounded.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Fuckin' hell. Forget Warhammer, this is the new face of grim.

Flupp
Aug 2, 2004
Where else can you read stuff like this? I love Achewood.

Rustmouth Chafings
Dec 11, 2008

Dove from Above posted:

I suspect this is one of those neighbourhoods that Beef blogged about walking through late at night to keep himself grounded.

Seriously, where the hell did Nice Pete drive? Isn't Achewood in Southern California? Are there really neighborhoods there where people talk like that?

xX_WEED_GOKU_Xx
Apr 30, 2010

by Ozma

Rustmouth Chafings posted:

Seriously, where the hell did Nice Pete drive? Isn't Achewood in Southern California? Are there really neighborhoods there where people talk like that?

There are people who talk like that in every part of the country.

Copernic
Sep 16, 2006

...A Champion, who by mettle of his glowing personal charm alone, saved the universe...

Rustmouth Chafings posted:

Northern California. Which is where Onstad lived until recently I think? And Pat doesn't make as much sense in SoCal.

I've met a couple 100% like this. Older, white. They have this elaborate plan where the wife, who is like 5'2" and slender, will handle the intruder-shooting duties because the husband, at 6'1", is less likely to get off on self-defense.

Then the husband lectured me on how I should tilt my computer monitor down to reduce eye strain. THEN they wanted to know how I felt about Israel: do you agree that it's okay to shoot muslims.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Why is Teodor still trying to pinch a loaf? Nice Pete is long gone, he could just leave now. Maybe he thinks Nice Pete will come back and try to make sure that there's stew on the grass, but I'd just assume he wanted to ditch me naked as a prank.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Revol posted:

Why is Teodor still trying to pinch a loaf? Nice Pete is long gone, he could just leave now. Maybe he thinks Nice Pete will come back and try to make sure that there's stew on the grass, but I'd just assume he wanted to ditch me naked as a prank.

Past the point of no return man

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.

Revol posted:

Never EVER assume anything when it comes to Nice Pete.

Speaking of whom, I just read his Fried Chicken recipe (linked off of the testicular cookery article). It does not disappoint in terms of either a recipe nor as one of Nice Pete's quietly horrifying anecdotes.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Revol posted:

Have you ever tried running mid-poo poo?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Copernic posted:

THEN they wanted to know how I felt about Israel: do you agree that it's okay to shoot muslims.

Hello Pat, do you think it is wrong for a man to give another man kisses, or agree that it is okay? /cocks head

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Revol posted:

You should read the alt text for the page where Pete drives away

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

I had to look up Lurquilla to see if it was a real thing...the verdict is still out.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

DocFrance posted:

Have you ever tried running mid-poo poo?

But was he mid-poo poo? He was having a lot of trouble getting the job done. And yeah, if I'm beat half to poo poo and naked on the lawn of cousin offspring who're are contemplating gunning me down, I'd be able to at least limp away with half a dookie in my rear end.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Revol posted:

But was he mid-poo poo? He was having a lot of trouble getting the job done. And yeah, if I'm beat half to poo poo and naked on the lawn of cousin offspring who're are contemplating gunning me down, I'd be able to at least limp away with half a dookie in my rear end.

You do not truly know what you are capable of until you are thrust into the situation. Do not purport to be better than Teodor until you have copped a squat in his shoes.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

choobs posted:

Never EVER assume anything when it comes to Nice Pete.

Speaking of whom, I just read his Fried Chicken recipe (linked off of the testicular cookery article). It does not disappoint in terms of either a recipe nor as one of Nice Pete's quietly horrifying anecdotes.

The serial killer's dish delights the tastebuds of my mind.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Revol posted:

He was desperately begging his rear end in a top hat to "pinch", it was not quite out and he couldn't get it to "pinch off" and drop so he could cheese it.

Discussing a stuffed bear pinching off a poo poo in this thread.

Chris Onstad
Mar 31, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Discussing a stuffed bear pinching off a poo poo in this thread.

That's what makes tonight worth living and tomorrow worth getting up during, fellows.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
The alt text for this strip is equally glorious.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Oh that reminds me: I have to buy some terlet pepper termerrow.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

HitTheTargets posted:

Oh that reminds me: I have to buy some terlet pepper termerrow.
Do some drugs, that way you'll remember due to all them active pathways.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06072007

Stupid comics making me cry.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

bloodychill posted:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06072007

Stupid comics making me cry.

This is the one that really tugged at my heartstrings.

Some things in life are worth working for. They... they don't just happen by not caring. :unsmith:

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

The alt text and following strip are fantastic.

Edit: And Ashenai clearly agrees.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I had to leave the office I was laughing so hard at that one.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
I will always fondly remember that comic as 'that one time i posted an alt text for a comic and got yelled at for it' ~*memories*~

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug
Time to take the plunge.

More important details:

It's 17.5% alcohol by volume, and tastes like kissing the devil.

Jale
Nov 6, 2005

:siren:New Strip:siren:

That Mayner's always three steps ahead.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I haven't laughed this hard at something in a while.

Then I read the alt text.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
i think my face is melting

poor and weird
Jun 30, 2007
okay, I have no idea what is going on anymore.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
This is like a fever dream.

I love it.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Burning chinchillas probably smell terrible, and then delicious.

Vitriol
Mar 11, 2001

Phhhhhtttttt!
you know how originally the strip was about Teodor, Mr Bear, and Phillipe, then Ray and the other cats showed up?

I think* that just happened again.

(*hope)

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?

Vitriol posted:

you know how originally the strip was about Teodor, Mr Bear, and Phillipe, then Ray and the other cats showed up?

I think* that just happened again.

(*hope)

I fear that they're going to be consumed by the flames, just two more victims of Nice Pete's high school tomfoolery. Even when Nice Pete is just having innocent prankish fun, people die horribly. It is the nature of the beast.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dove from Above posted:

I fear that they're going to be consumed by the flames, just two more victims of Nice Pete's high school tomfoolery. Even when Nice Pete is just having innocent prankish fun, people die horribly. It is the nature of the beast.
The difference is this time he's not wearing just a tank top and tube socks.

At least I hope he's wearing more :ohdear:

Teodor...

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Dove from Above posted:

Maybe they'll just end up horribly scarred, and find new meaning and joy in their lives working at the transfer station :unsmith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm not sure if I laughed harder at the idea of FBI techs discovering poop-dna in the grass/soil or the fact that all this led to the revelation of an illegal chinchilla mill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Death just sort of happens around Nice Pete.