Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is how much you can lean on the bike while the tire is on the ground!!

loving physics, how does it work?!

Edit: Jesus, he drilled holes in his plastics and even his license plate to reduce weight and make it less air resistant.

And his custom Intek© turn signals.

This dude's a loving goldmine.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

This is how much you can pull before the clutch disengages.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Well done, sir.

quote:

The purpose of these kind of stickers are protection for men testicle. They got made for that at first. This one -or similar ones- does not do it's job. If you have accident, they are not going to do anything. I had accident with my 2005 Ninja 250 and when i hit the car i got filip over and flied to sky (yahoooooo!!!)
but before i fly my .... (testicle) hit the gas tank and damaged the gas tank belive it or not!! My friends made fun of it big times. "Shervin! you must have big balls!!! drat look at that poor gas tank...." any way i sold that bike but it becomes experiened and it doesn't end always good. It finished good becasue i hit the car with 30 mph, if it was 100mph something else might happen. These sticker are also use to create more friction between rider and the bike. There are veriety of these sticker (front of gas tank, on the side of gas tank, below of gas tank, on the top of gas tank, behind the pessenger seat and....)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 20, 2010

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Genius

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Wait.

Wait...

he painted the pads too? I mean it's dumb enough to paint the disc but .. but ... I :psyboom:

Do we know if this guy is even still alive?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

I went to a court one day to pay off one ticket. I usually go to the court in the last 30minutes to avoid the crowd line. My beautiful bike didn't have too much gasoline but i calculate if i stopped by a gas station i can not make it to the court. I was in the way to the court my bike ran out of gas and turned off in the freeway. i pulled over and pushed the bike for about 2 miles. I got tired, i stopped to refresh my energy. I was in the side walk infront of a security bank office. I looked at my bike; It still attracts me! i decided to record the it's pose!!

Taking one minute to put enough gas in the tank to ride the whole way is definitely slower than pushing the bike for 2 miles.

This is what stupidity looks like.

"Sheet metal much lighter than frame. I think I make new frame out of sheet metal next, save lot of weight and air resistance."
______________________________\

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 20:35 on May 20, 2010

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

Do you even need to do "mildly clever work"? I thought it basically just bolted in.

I'm pretty sure the throttle bodies or FI stuff or something don't quite fit perfectly. I could be wrong. Moral of the story: cutting your frame is dumb.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
He should probably drill some holes in his helmet and gas tank, would cut down tremendously on side winds!

Edit: wait why am I assuming that he has a helmet

toolshed
Sep 1, 2001
I refuse to believe that this is anything but an elaborate troll.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4265864296/.

My spinal cord got cut during the attack of one huge powerful wave in ocean on September 2008 and i got paralyzed inside the water while i was surfing. It was the decision of God that i am standing right now! God gave me the nerves back in my feet so i took my self to the beach. The life gaurd called emergency and they sent me to hospital by a helicupter. The life gaurd told me you are number 2 this week. We already warned about the waves on the Radio!! Anyway ....i was in the hospital for 5 days and i got released becasue i didn't have insurance. Of course, Doctors didn't tell me but they said in the first and second day, that i need spinal cord surgery immidiatly. Different workers asked for insurance or financial abilities. I didn't have any so when from the 2nd day i start moving my feet and from the third day i start moving my hand alittle better the hospital released me in 4th or 5th day with this exuce that we are not sure you need surgery or not. come back in 2 weeks and we check you agian. My doctor came to my room before and told me that my spinal cord condition is just horrible and if i was a football (rogby) player i got retired for the rest of my life with this damage. I belive him. He told me do not work out do not life anyweight and do not drive for 6 months. Becasue doctor told me not to work out i didn't work out too much. my body got softer than before. With the help of God and my decicision and attempting to do that i am going to work out again and make this limited body like stone again. Look at my punch! I love my punch! The power of my punch comes from my brain. That is why how hard it is. I belive each human has the power to destroy a mountain in his punch if he use his brain.

Icept posted:

He should probably drill some holes in his helmet and gas tank, would cut down tremendously on side winds!

Don't be naive, he has a Shoei!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Icept posted:

Because he has 40 pictures of each helmet he owns on his flickr page.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Endless Mike posted:

I'm pretty sure the throttle bodies or FI stuff or something don't quite fit perfectly. I could be wrong. Moral of the story: cutting your frame is dumb.

Oh yeah. Still...I don't understand any of this.

Also, I didn't realize he'd painted the pads too...:psyduck:

There's just too much insanity in that flickr stream.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6W7rYHuDo

Just listening to him talk is crazy.

Also, in some way his descriptions are like savant poetry:

The hole on the edge of the French Rench surrounded the hexagon inside itself.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 21:53 on May 20, 2010

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!
I love the grease on the throttle.

quote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4347828155/in/set-72157622455274284/
This is the throttle grip. Rub some grease inside your throttle grip to get a smoother, faster, easier rotation when you apply the gas.

Although, I have to confess... I do love his philosophy on maintenance and modifications.

quote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4347828155/in/set-72157622455274284/
Also rub some grease on the handle bar for maximum satisfaction!! If you are a good mechanic, you can repair the vehicle good, if you are an enginneer you can make a good engine, if you are a designer you can designe a good vehicle, if you are a truth Driver you know what your vehicle is missing (!!), If you are all the above, your vehicle will be the best when you fix it because you know every thing. This small rub greasing that i showed in this picture came from all of the above.

Pinny
Sep 8, 2006

2ndclasscitizen posted:

If this is going be anything like the one they had out last year, there will be millions of them around, and they'll sell for about £70 :D

edit: or not, apparantly £699.99 !

Pinny fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 20, 2010

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Z3n posted:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4196910260/in/set-72157623727736621/
Indeed. Also...apparently he runs with the frozenphil crew.

Wait, I'm not getting the joke on this one. Someone splain it to me please.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

Gullous posted:

BIG EXHAUST = BIG POWER

And he is proud enough to put his name on it! :smith:

Edit: Oh wow z3n already highlighted his insanity. I feel sorry for people who know him.

Sharvin Rezaiy posted:

Always check your work before using it. Make sure your gp exhaust is fit prefectly and does not move in any direction.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Coredump posted:

Wait, I'm not getting the joke on this one. Someone splain it to me please.

He drives a slushbox. :v:

New MV Agusta F4:

I think it's a great update, considering the old F4 was way past due.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

The hole on the edge of the French Rench surrounded the hexagon inside itself.

This turns me on so much!!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

laymil posted:

This turns me on so much!!

Since i am a Racer, I always appriciate if my vehicle can keep up with me.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/3963547055/in/set-72157622352253514/

I'm pretty sure he tells you to not buy and then to buy Pirelli Corsas in the same paragraph here. Troll or not, this guy is amazing.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Hot drat!

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/20may10_ncrleggera.htm

116whp, and only 10lb more than a Husky 'tard. Wanna ride this.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Z3n posted:

He drives a slushbox. :v:

God forbid someone uses an automatic in a boring loving white box commuter appliance.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm getting rid of my 5-speed ZX3 for an automatic car :hfive:

I drive all over the midwest for work, gently caress sitting in Chicago rush hour with a clutch.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

frozenphil posted:

God forbid someone uses an automatic in a boring loving white box commuter appliance.

I just love giving you poo poo about, I couldn't care less about the lol-tragic/autotrans argument. I love me some DSG.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Hot drat!

quote:

For his next trick, McDonald is ordering the NCR "Touring," a hi-spec build based on the new-for-2010 Multistrada 1200. The goal is to carve off 130 pounds and have more electronics than the stock bike (which is equipped with very sophisticated electronic traction control, ABS and suspension adjustment), while making some obscene amount of power.

:hawaaaafap:

That thing is obscene. I wonder what NCR would do with a streetfighter...one can only dream.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Hot drat!

40lbs more than the 450, but 30 lbs less than the 630. I really want to see someone take down a proper dirt section on a Hypermotard.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Zool posted:

40lbs more than the 450, but 30 lbs less than the 630. I really want to see someone take down a proper dirt section on a Hypermotard.

Does pike's peak count as proper dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB_XSYWIwpI

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1uhafcb1o

This is how MEN act.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Z3n posted:

Does pike's peak count as proper dirt?

No, it counts as adventure touring. :colbert:

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

Raven457 posted:

I love the grease on the throttle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4348574442/in/set-72157622455274284/

When I bought my SV the inside of the throttle grip was greased (as was the clutch side grip)causing it to spin freely around the throttle tube......do I own one of this guys used bikes or are there two people dumb enough to do this.

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
I exist onl because of Parias'
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Hot drat!

Jesus Christ. It cost $140,000. Even the sidestand is made out of titanium and the crank is made from billet. gently caress.

I want it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Pike's Peak and Ducati, they're gonna support a team there running the multistrada.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/ducati-multistrada-1200s-pikes-peak-international-hill-climb/#more-11075

cmorrow001
Feb 22, 2003
apparently I shouldn't ask about pirating Windows
I want one of those new multistradas in the worst way. (I don't even like Ducatis or touring bikes)

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Go here.

You're welcome.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Slim Pickens posted:

Speaking of Pike's Peak and Ducati, they're gonna support a team there running the multistrada.

I rest my case.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Hot drat!

Just the sidestand and front brake setup alone are worth more than both my bikes combined. I want one.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Got a text off one of the lads. his engine had started making a slight knocking yesterday, on the way home while overtaking two cars, this happened.

managed to keep it upright and get stopped despite the oil all over his brakes, wheels, red hot headers (end of a 25 mile commute) and legs. was about a mile from his house, and his girlfriend heard the bang from their yard.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Click here for the full 800x559 image.

Whats going on with that gas tank? (tanks?)

it's a Cagiva Gran Canyon.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

blugu64 posted:

Right tank, left tank.

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande

blugu64 posted:

Dunno about that Cagiva but dual fillers are normally seen on endurance bikes so they can be filled faster during a race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Harley likes to use them, too.