Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

Boat posted:

Dunno if this got missed at the bottom of last page or what, but if I just pulled that off I'd be the most :smug: motherfucker on Earth for like a week.

I take it the bike ran directly into the bus's wheel, because I see zero damage to the bus other than the window the guy flew through. :confused:

My guess is the bike hit the front, and the rider went through the front window, hence it being smashed. The bus probably continued on 10 or so meters before stopping leaving the bike behind. Maybe they smashed the side window to get passengers out because of the damage to the front? Sad story either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???
My first thought was the impact was at the wheel, the rider smashed into the side of the bus, and the passenger went over his back, through the window helmet first, landing in the horrified passengers laps.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Tentacle Party posted:

My guess is the bike hit the front, and the rider went through the front window, hence it being smashed. The bus probably continued on 10 or so meters before stopping leaving the bike behind. Maybe they smashed the side window to get passengers out because of the damage to the front? Sad story either way.

Oh. I totally missed that the front of the bus was even damaged, not to mention the huge pile of kitty litter from the spilled fuel/oil. :saddowns:

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Z3n posted:

Well when it comes to believers in responsible riding, we all have the stunters to look up to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNVIlb4e7o

Apparently some dude named crash died a few years back, so they do these memorial day rides. Including shutting down the freeway.

And loving up stencils:

Good job guys! Nothing like causing what probably amounted to an hour of traffic backup to pull some lovely wheelies and burnouts and shoot a stencil upsidedown!

This is the story I read from someone who allegedly knew "Crash". "Crash" crashed two years ago and subsequently lost his business. He also couldn't work anymore so his wife had to carry all of the financial burden. He had apparently had enough and killed himself the day before Memorial Day. Just for the record, I don't read stunter forums. I read this at a gun forum.

Pinny
Sep 8, 2006
just on the way out the door to watch the first day of racing. Superbike race today at 12pm.

live times @ http://ttlive.iomtt.com

commentry @ http://www.manxradiott.com

pics to follow when i get home :)

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
That's an amusing concept but they could have done better with it.

In related news there actually is something titled Akira coming out in 2013.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

It's really really broke isn't it. :ohdear:

e: countdown to Doctor related jokes in three... two...

eggyolk fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jun 6, 2010

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!
God, that looks like it would hurt so good. :(

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

eggyolk posted:

countdown to Doctor related jokes in three... two...

Click here for the full 1680x1017 image.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
went to the local vintage bmw swap meet yesterday, was pretty cool.

highlights:

my ride, 1955 r50
note that i'm carrying a spare transmission in my tail bag. no i did not need to install it on the ride down!

hp2 megamoto, it sounded pretty rad when the guy rode off too. he had the head to toe bmw gear with the street/enduro helmet etc.

beemers

beemers

kawasaki i6! hadn't seen one before. great shape too. didn't look nearly as wide as a cbx either, it was kinda deceptive.

gorgeous customized k100s

the headlights kinda sucked but the rest as you can see was awesome.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I was a the annual Sports Car Event to benefit the Danish childrens cancer foundation and took some pictures. I also spotted this parked outside:

Benelli Tre 1130 K

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

I was a the annual Sports Car Event to benefit the Danish childrens cancer foundation and took some pictures. I also spotted this parked outside:

Benelli Tre 1130 K

I see an orangey-yellowey-goldey one parked at work sometimes.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

eggyolk posted:

e: countdown to Doctor related jokes in three... two...

You're a DOCTOR, deal with it.

Yeeaaah motherfucker

:aviators:

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

I took this photo today of a friends R6 because he is trying to sell it. I wanted to post it somewhere to see what you guys think.

Click here for the full 1024x682 image.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Looks fantastic, the grass is a bit distracting though.

edit: obligatory :circlefap: for white bikes

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

AncientTV posted:

Looks fantastic, the grass is a bit distracting though.

edit: obligatory :circlefap: for white bikes

Thanks! The plan was to take it over to this torn down building down the street and get some photos in the rubble, but it was starting to rain so we didn't want to risk it. Of course now that he is gone it is sunny without a cloud in the sky.

Waffle Conspiracy
May 21, 2002

Jane Goodall watches me pee!

AncientTV posted:

the grass is a bit distracting though.

hows that look?

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

Waffle Conspiracy posted:

hows that look?

It takes away the distracting green grass, but I am personally not a fan of selective color.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
This is pretty hard to watch: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/video?id=7433815

Cop shoots biker in the back for looking behind him.

Ziploc fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jun 7, 2010

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

Bojanglesworth posted:

It takes away the distracting green grass, but I am personally not a fan of selective color.

Also this vignetting which Top Gear has made so loving popular is totally overused and a huge wank most of the IMO.

Sorry, that's been building for years, don't take it personally.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Ziploc posted:

Wow.

If that cop gets off...

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Mcqueen posted:

Wow.

If that cop gets off...

He already got his jollies.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ziploc posted:

I wish that cop could have shown the restraint the cops did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-HinpAzwY To me, in the video I posted the cops went above and beyond and if they had shot the the woman I wouldn't have blamed them at all. But why did they show restraint when the woman went into a shooting stance and the other cop shot the guy just sitting there.

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

Mcqueen posted:

Wow.

If that cop gets off...

Pretty sure he has already been found guilty, it was posted somewhere in CA a couple of weeks back now.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Bojanglesworth posted:

I took this photo today of a friends R6 because he is trying to sell it. I wanted to post it somewhere to see what you guys think.

Nice bike. I'm not a fan of the wheels personally, but I'm hopefully gonna have a yellow DRZ with blue/black 2 tone wheels so I have no taste anyways.

And yeah, that cop is getting 4-14 (I think) for felonious discharge/assault with a firearm. Found guilty, sentencing hasn't occurred yet.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Z3n posted:

And yeah, that cop is getting 4-14 (I think) for felonious discharge/assault with a firearm. Found guilty, sentencing hasn't occurred yet.

Thank gently caress, I hadn't caught the part where he was charged. 14 all the way.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Ziploc posted:

I bet if the dude was driving a Prius he wouldn't have been shot. Stupid 1%er bikers giving us a bad name.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
Also can anyone explain this to me? I heard both and I honestly cannot tell a difference.

http://www.baucomm.com/valhalla/mc_sounds.swf

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Ziploc posted:

I can't stop smiling at them apparently "taking of at a high rate of speed" on their Harleys :downs:

Orange Someone
Aug 20, 2007
Hmmm

KozmoNaut posted:

I can't stop smiling at them apparently "taking of at a high rate of speed" on their Harleys :downs:

I was wondering about that, it looked more tame than most of my accelerations. I guess it just sounds more aggressive.

The clip of the courtroom at the end, it sounded like the lawyer was saying the biker should have immediately put his hands up when he was pulled over. That doesn't seem right.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
Clearly the harley rider couldn't find neutral, it's hard enough for them to find the front brake.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

Ziploc posted:

Mmmmmmmbecause your honor it's clearly possible to draw a weapon with your right hand, turn to your right and fire to the rear...while straddling a bike.

FTLOG, save the bashing and self-congratulation for another time.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Jack the Smack posted:

Also can anyone explain this to me? I heard both and I honestly cannot tell a difference.

http://www.baucomm.com/valhalla/mc_sounds.swf

Goddamn I want 6 into 6 pipes for my valk so bad. :circlefap:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Marv Hushman posted:

FTLOG, save the bashing and self-congratulation for another time.

Who or what is a FTLOG?

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Some pics from an ADV meetup in CO:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Coredump posted:

Who or what is a FTLOG?

I had to google it, but apparently it means "For The Love Of God".

harm0nic
Feb 21, 2010

PlasticSun posted:

That is a fantastic picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinny
Sep 8, 2006

Click here for the full 1024x1365 image.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Click here for the full 1024x1365 image.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Couple of the best pictures from todays races that my brother-in-law took :D