Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

So I ordered a custom US home jersey from Triads, but they sent me the away shirt instead. :( No response via their website. Am I hosed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
What size and where do you live.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Found a 2008-2009 England jersey at a Goodwill today. Why the gently caress does an Umbro 3xl fit me like all my XL shirts do?

Also, does anybody know where I could find one of the previous USMNT home kits? That's one of my favorite soccer jerseys ever and i can't seem to track one down with the usual suspects.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

calcio posted:

What size and where do you live.

Medium, Los Angeles. With Altidore #17 on the back.

edit: the Triads medium is only a tiny bit smaller than the authentic Nike large.

Argyle fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jun 14, 2010

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!
triads shipped my order june 3. it's not here 11 days later. that's okay, but i'm really upset that triads hasn't responded to the 3 emails i've sent since the ship date. i want the tracking number dammit

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Tigren posted:

Not sure how well this would sell:

I'd actually like this if the "sash" stripe was white or something, ditto with the background of the crest. Basically, get rid of the green off it.

TomSellek
Jan 31, 2008
Arrogant, dumb, meat headed and stubborn. Please disregard and move on.

irlZaphod posted:

I'd actually like this if the "sash" stripe was white or something, ditto with the background of the crest. Basically, get rid of the green off it.

The whole point is its inverted colors as a one-off promotion, not something the team would ever wear

MiamiKid
Dec 14, 2003

Argyle posted:

So I ordered a custom US home jersey from Triads, but they sent me the away shirt instead. :( No response via their website. Am I hosed?

Same thing happened to me, I ordered May 17th and got mine sometime last week. I was pissed at first, but I'm not gonna bother trying to figure it out. Jersey looks really good, no problems, lettering looks nice.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

highme posted:

Also, does anybody know where I could find one of the previous USMNT home kits? That's one of my favorite soccer jerseys ever and i can't seem to track one down with the usual suspects.

The pinstriped one? Good luck with that. Nike didn't make very many to begin with and they're long gone from retail.

losty
Jan 8, 2006

Korn Parker Boyd!
That's really weird some of you haven't gotten responses from Triads, I emailed twice and got a response pretty much within an hour.

Also

Irish Thunder posted:

Asked triads for a tracking number and they gave me a bogus one. Awesome. Been 2.5 weeks. :(

I thought this too but I tried the number again (like 3-4 days before I actually got it) and it worked.

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!
Unless you guys are getting lettering/numbering on, I don't know why anyone would use Triads. From all accounts, minejerseys.com and jerseybbs.com (they're the same thing) ship quickly with correct tracking numbers and the product is identical. They also have more sizes. I think I remember w00bi saying that it wouldn't authenticate your Visa card but you can pay with PayPal if you get on a chat session with them or email them.

If you ARE getting custom lettering, stick with Triads because they use the correct numbers. Minejerseys/Jerseybbs uses some comic sans looking font on everything, it seems.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
I ordered through triads and they responded to my email immediatly. The guy told me he didn't have a tracking number though. Oh well, I figure it'll get here eventually.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

UPDATE: Got an email from Sean at Triads today. He apologized and said they'd send me the correct shirt.

Unfortunately that probably means another 3 week wait for shipping. Oh well. Can't be too mad.

MiamiKid posted:

Same thing happened to me, I ordered May 17th and got mine sometime last week. I was pissed at first, but I'm not gonna bother trying to figure it out. Jersey looks really good, no problems, lettering looks nice.

Yeah, ordinarily I wouldn't care but I already have an away shirt.

Argyle fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jun 14, 2010

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

We are not feeling edgy; the system is feeling nervous.
All 3 Milan kits:

Home

Away

Third

Home kit is confusing. It looks pretty sweet but looks really weird and out of proportion when Ambrosini wears it. The red also looks really odd but that's probably just the picture. I guess I'll wait for some better pictures of it. Away kit is quite nice. Third is just a standard average third kit from Adidas - not as nice as some of other black Milan shirts.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Stim posted:

Someone at Adidas apparently got AC's third kit mixed up with one of PSG's.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Those are actually quite nice, though the Away is the nicest one. I wish Adidas would stop leaving "space" for the patches and just continue the stripes down the sleeve like Lotto used to.

humpadoor
Sep 2, 2009
Got my Cote d'Ivoire jersey, only thing I see is that the star above the patch on the chest is orange instead of white, but that's no big deal. It's pretty sweet!
Since I don't think they've used it yet, I don't know much about the numbering and placement of the numbers on the front, but I'll find out once they're designated as an away team (I think the second and third games)

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Looks like Pato is weaing a very small cape :v:

I don't really like the thicker stripes.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
At first glance I thought the AC Milan shirt was the new Arsenal shirt.

But I guess this is?

Pinstripes for everyone.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Was Taters posted:

But I guess this is?

Pinstripes for everyone.

YES

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Was Taters posted:

But I guess this is?

Pinstripes for everyone.

please let us have avoided the curse of the nike halfbar, please

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Was Taters posted:

But I guess this is?

Pinstripes for everyone.

brb preordering

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
That Arsenal shirt is fantastic and AC Milan's home isn't bad. I don't see much point in having a first and third with the same color pallette though.

Is Fulham going to get a new shirt this year? The last home was weird looking.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Aww Arshavin almost looks like a grown-up.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Ambrosini's being lit in that photo, that's why the shirt's red is off. Otherwise, erm, looks exactly like the Paraguay shirt but in Milan colors :v:

god dammit the new Arsenal away would be perfect if it was yellow and blue instead of yellow and brown-looking redcurrant. YELLOW AND BLUE, NIKE. NOT loving DIFFICULT.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
The redcurrant is supposed to be a link back to Arsenal's Woolwich days.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

harperdc posted:

Ambrosini's being lit in that photo, that's why the shirt's red is off. Otherwise, erm, looks exactly like the Paraguay shirt but in Milan colors :v:

god dammit the new Arsenal away would be perfect if it was yellow and blue instead of yellow and brown-looking redcurrant. YELLOW AND BLUE, NIKE. NOT loving DIFFICULT.

Nope, wrong, love it, gonna buy eight.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

wicka posted:

Nope, wrong, love it, gonna buy eight.

this, so excited about the home kit now. if its the same as that but red with shite sleeves i'm going to run out of players to put on the back of the 10 i'm going to buy

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
LOVE

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
[boring triads chat] My Argentina Mascherano 14 arrived today!! It's in large but it's actually a bit baggy for me, which is a first. [/Masch Ado about Nothing]

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

this, so excited about the home kit now. if its the same as that but red with shite sleeves i'm going to run out of players to put on the back of the 10 i'm going to buy
This, according to Arseblog who's seen the final home and away kits, is pretty damned close to what the new home should look like.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

real_scud posted:

This, according to Arseblog who's seen the final home and away kits, is pretty damned close to what the new home should look like.

i just peed a little

edit: has anyone tried the arsenal USA store yet? a friend bought me my last kit from highbury and that was in like 04 so i don't have a lot of online ordering experience

partipo fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 15, 2010

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
That new Arsenal home kit is so insignificantly different from the last one I don't think anyone would notice if they just re-released the previous one

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Would have preferred blue trim myself to be honest but it's alright. Miles better than that blue shite we had last season and at least it's not loving white.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

tbp posted:

That new Arsenal home kit is so insignificantly different from the last one I don't think anyone would notice if they just re-released the previous one

pay more attention plzkthx

[edit]

Guitar_Hero posted:

Would have preferred blue trim myself to be honest but it's alright. Miles better than that blue shite we had last season and at least it's not loving white.

same.

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

tbp posted:

It's proper white sleeves again like Arsenal's kit should be instead of over the shoulders which is a pretty significant difference actually.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Scikar posted:

It's proper white sleeves again like Arsenal's kit should be instead of over the shoulders which is a pretty significant difference actually.
Right, it just boggles why we had to go to a few years or idiotic shirts to come back where we started.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

tbp posted:

you're right it's exactly what the 06-07 shirt looked like. actually i think that is a shot of the 06-07 shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Dear Sergio posted:

you're right it's exactly what the 06-07 shirt looked like. actually i think that is a shot of the 06-07 shirt.
Nope, neck and sleeves were different then.