Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zekezero
Apr 8, 2004

ayb posted:

Someone posted earlier in this thread about getting the Brazil short sleeved one

I think they posted a link to tell you where the nearest nike store is in south america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

+

+

=

:effort: Cheers Umbro

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!
Time to retire :effort: because it can be used in no better way.

My favorite part about the Universitario images are the little mockup drawings they've thrown in there, as if the design process consisted of more than sewing two badges on a shirt

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

MY Dempsey from ST came today, same as posted earlier. PERFECT other than the DTOM inside of the badge. and the tag on the inside was somewhat odd, but who cares...very good quality. VERY long shipping time (shipped 5/23)

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Augustus Rumpus posted:

Time to retire :effort: because it can be used in no better way.

My favorite part about the Universitario images are the little mockup drawings they've thrown in there, as if the design process consisted of more than sewing two badges on a shirt

Those shirts are class as gently caress though :confused:

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I like those umbro kits, better than most of the new ones atleast.

Distant Mist
Apr 22, 2008

schoenfelder posted:

If anyone from Germany is wondering why his soccertriads order hasn't been delivered lately:

A friend of mine ordered a Germany top about 5 weeks ago. Today he received a letter from adidas' Intellectual Property office, telling him that it was seized by customs at Frankfurt airport, determined to be unlicensed merchandise infringing adidas' trademarks and asking him to sign a waiver so it can be destroyed.

No shitposting, I saw the letter.

Wow I also ordered mine 4 or 5 weeks ago, received it two weeks ago and now I am a proud owner of a white German Klose jersey. seems like you just have to be lucky.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Directorman posted:

Those shirts are class as gently caress though :confused:

The Universitario shirts are yes, but look at the Sunderland kit in comparison.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

hecko posted:

I loving need one of these packs

Argentina, France, Germany, Mexico and Spain current and retro kits
http://www.formatmag.com/news/adidas-2010-world-cup-federation-packs/

I will kill to get the arg set.
Can't find it on the addidas page, not sure if my adblocking is screwing it up.
(turned it off, still no dice though :/)

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Anyone know where I can get a cheap Uruguay shirt? Soccer triads don't have it and I can't remember the other sites that have been mentioned in this thread.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

Hoops posted:

Anyone know where I can get a cheap Uruguay shirt? Soccer triads don't have it and I can't remember the other sites that have been mentioned in this thread.

You can email st and see if they can get one for you.

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!
if my usa jersey doesn't arrive by game time tomorrow, i swear to god!!!

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

CAMiasm posted:

that you will buy a real one or what here

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

url posted:

I will kill to get the arg set.
Can't find it on the addidas page, not sure if my adblocking is screwing it up.
(turned it off, still no dice though :/)

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4008417&kwCatId=&cid=P96832&shopGroup=R

Definitely not worth three-hundred buckaroos.

Eb
May 6, 2003
Soccertriads trip report: Ordered June 10, shipped June 15, received June 25. Northern Europe.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

SporkOfTruth posted:

Soccer Triads comes through! I never got that tracking number but who the gently caress cares, I got my kit.

So, all in all:
Ordered: May 26th
"Shipped": May 28th
Recieved in California, USA: June 21st

Supposedly mine's turned up too but I'm not back there till tomorrow.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
got my original england home kit in the mail and goddamn is the material nice. it's literally the most comfortable piece of clothing i now own.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Kwagga posted:

got my original england home kit in the mail and goddamn is the material nice. it's literally the most comfortable piece of clothing i now own.

Ugh.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Grievo posted:

Ugh.

:)

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Eb posted:

Soccertriads trip report: Ordered June 1, shipped June 3, received Still Waiting. Southern California.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Got my triads shirt, doesn't need saying but the Japanese shirt looks perfect, lettering is awesome, etc. Would recommend A+++++

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Mr.AARP posted:

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4008417&kwCatId=&cid=P96832&shopGroup=R

Definitely not worth three-hundred buckaroos.

#1 YAY! thanks for the link
#2 i have no idea why I couldn't get to it via the sotre.
#3 hmmmmn, 300 bux, 2 shirts.
#4 it's the '86 shirt (see sig)

I think the '86 is worth that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

url posted:

I think the '86 is worth that.

http://www.toffs.com/invt/3510

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?
thats a lot of money to broadcast to the world you have a huge man crush on maradona

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Bland posted:

+

+

gently caress yeah!!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
The new City shirt has been leaked, remarkably similar to last season which on one hand isn't great because they are expecting people to pay for something which hasn't changed much, but if they had radically changed it I suppose there would have been backlash then too since it was so well received.

I like it, but not sure whether i'll buy it with it being so similar.

wildlele
Jun 19, 2004

Battmann

CAMiasm posted:

Guess you should ask for your money back

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!
i so am. i ordered my jersey 10 days before their first game, and it didn't arrive before they were eliminated

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

So got my new Chelsea from soccer triads and it's... ok to good.

Here's a real one.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/4522597292_eee24da39a_b.jpg

Here's mine.

The big giveaway is the club badge.

Which is just wonky.

The Adidas is a bit wrong too, but to their credit the pattern you see on the real one (collar and front) is present and correct.

Probably good enough to wear out but I think I'll buy a real one for this and in future.

Dudley fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 27, 2010

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Next time I'll spend extra and get the official kit. I know I ordered from soccertriads pretty late (May 29th) but not getting it before the US was eliminated just sucks.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Anyone know where I can get a legit Liverpool 09/10 home kit with long sleeves?

I found short sleeved versions in a number of places, but I can't find a long sleeved version anywhere.

e: US if preferable.

Big Black Dick fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jun 27, 2010

Sourpuss
Mar 18, 2007

Chomb Chomb Chomb

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Im in the same boat, I actually prefer the white collar on last seasons.
I might drop £20 on it if it appears on soccertriads.
I just hope they dont do the same with the 2nd and 3rd kits.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

TheGoatFeeder posted:

The new City shirt has been leaked, remarkably similar to last season which on one hand isn't great because they are expecting people to pay for something which hasn't changed much, but if they had radically changed it I suppose there would have been backlash then too since it was so well received.

still looks like pijamas. Classy pijamas.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Sourpuss posted:

I just hope they dont do the same with the 2nd and 3rd kits.

They are keeping the 3rd kit for next season.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The shoulder yoke and the front panel on the City shirt look like two different shades of blue.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Those city shirts are class.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

calcio posted:

Anyone have a line on getting a 09-10 Munich 1860 Home kit for a reasonable price? Found it on uksoccershop for $95 :(

hey calcio, sorry i didnt showed up earlier.

i can hit you up with that shirt, no problem.
send me your adress to ephex at gmx dot net.

ill call the 1860 shop in munich if they got one, which size do you want?

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Fag Boy Jim posted:

http://www.toffs.com/invt/3510

Cool thanks for the link.

Using the two pictures on that page, the trim on the sleeve doesn't look right though. Their one has a white bottom, but the pic of Maradona shows the shirt as being stripey all the way down the sleeve.

I had a brief look around for other places that might sell it, but, I didn't find much.

partipo posted:

thats a lot of money to broadcast to the world you have a huge man crush on maradona

ha, it is.
But, drat, doesn't everyone have a man crush on the dude?

e: the addidas store wont ship the special edition set internationally.
I'll see if I can't find it within the EU, but, if not, I'll be back asking for help (again).

e2: yeah, for some reason, all the EU stores only carry the France and Germany sets.
The French one has been discounted by 50%, and the German one is £250 which is almost double the US price.

I'll give them a call and see if I cant work something out before I beg for help in here again.

url fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jun 28, 2010

Irish Thunder
Apr 20, 2006

Irish Thunder posted:

Received my SoccerTriads jerseys today which shipped on the 24th of May. They're all great but they're missing the US jersey I ordered but it had a note in it that said that it was on the way in a separate package due to high demand.

Hopefully I won't get screwed here...
Got the rest of my order Saturday the 26th. Great quality and pretty normal ship rate from abroad I'd say. I think once you accept you won't get the jersey for a month for the great price, SoccerTriads is fantastic.

I'm in the midwest US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Haha loving figures that I'd get a package from China today. I opened it up to see that instead of a home jersey with Demps on it I got an away jersey.

Email sent but hopefully I can get the proper one shipped back to me and I won't have to mail back this one.