Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Are there any good Italian kits this year?

Im biased of coures, but I think the Milan one is rather nice. Fiorentina's is class too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

luvd posted:

wish it didnt have the red cuffs

Thought this when I saw it tbh.

Wish WBA would hurry up and release the new home kit. Time to go browsing round West Brom fansites looking for a dodgy iphone picture.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Are there any good Italian kits this year?

The Inter one with the dragon is pretty awesome.

Lasagna
Jun 20, 2001

Nothus posted:

The Inter one with the dragon is pretty awesome.

yeah it's nice. The grass snake is one of the symbols of the club. it comes from the coat of arms of the Sforza family, which ruled Milan in the 15th/16th century.

schoenfelder
Oct 16, 2009

Grade moj...

GravityDaemon posted:

ahahaha, Juventus's new kits are loving disgusting

Look at how thrilled they all look
paging FIGC to relegate Juventus for this joke of a kit

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

GravityDaemon posted:

ahahaha, Juventus's new kits are loving disgusting

Look at how thrilled they all look

The one on the far left is actually an Italian Flag version of the Arsenal goalkeeper kit iirc.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GravityDaemon posted:

I don't mind them wearing the Italian colors, they are traditionally the most "Italian" team after all. I just think the jagged stripes look ridiculous and Im disappointed that yet another team with a cool sponsor has gone the way of online gambling.

Weren't they sponsored by a farm equipment company?

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
What are the sponsors you can ask to be removed if you are a 'muslim'? I know you can often get gambling and booze free tops.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

wicka posted:

Weren't they sponsored by a farm equipment company?

Yeah, Fiat's heavy machinery division. I thought it was pretty cool.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

jerseyboyji
Aug 7, 2006
ugh do i hate hair pussys

Couch posted:

Gorgeous.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Couch posted:

Kind of wish I was a Spurs fan. I would wear the gently caress out of that.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Couch posted:

omfg :swoon:

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Couch posted:

As an arsenal fan it's harder than it should be for me not to want to wear that

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Couch posted:

dont like it

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!

GutBomb posted:

You're not alone.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

dont like it

What are you some kind of God cursed anti-Semite?

(I don't like it either)

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

GutBomb posted:

no i'm finding it pretty easy to dislike it.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Couch posted:

where how much++

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Just get one without the Spurs crest, I'd guess it's one of their new generic designs?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is soccer triads the best site to use for someone in the US? How are their prices so much lower than other sites (at least the two others I looked at)?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

actionjackson posted:

Is soccer triads the best site to use for someone in the US? How are their prices so much lower than other sites (at least the two others I looked at)?

Are you looking to buy a legit shirt and get it in a reasonable time or a pretty good knock off and wait a month(but also probably save a bunch of money)?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Has anyone gotten a soccer jersey from ECSeller or Jersey101/TaraJersey/YukiJersey?

actionjackson posted:

For personalized jerseys, yes. Without a need for name/number, MineJersey/JerseyBBS was much faster for roughly the same cost. A few bucks added in for shorts too

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

actionjackson posted:

They're knock-off jerseys. They're cheap because they're not technically "real," though most are pretty good replicas. Most of the time they take forever (like a month) to ship.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Well I suppose I'd like a legit one given that the price difference isn't too much. I'll check out that jerseybbs site (those are legit I assume?).

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

actionjackson posted:

Well I suppose I'd like a legit one given that the price difference isn't too much. I'll check out that jerseybbs site.

Jerseybbs is more knockoffs, my bad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

actionjackson posted:

Well I suppose I'd like a legit one given that the price difference isn't too much. I'll check out that jerseybbs site.

Jerseybbs sells fakes as well.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

actionjackson posted:

https://www.soccer.com
https://www.worldsoccershop.com
https://www.onionbag.com

Those are the three I've used to buy legit shirts.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

^^ cool, ty

I was just going to ask about that. Whatever the best "legit" sites are let me know, thanks :)

Irish Thunder
Apr 20, 2006

The legit shirts in the US are 3x the price for an indistinguishable knockoff from SoccerTriads/other sites.

I'd love to buy a legit Spurs shirt but not for $120 shipped. You can just gently caress off.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah I don't really feel like spending $70 even on a jersey, that's quite a bit. It's not like anyone will notice anyway. As long as the quality is just as good it's not a big deal for me.

My favorite color is blue/navy, so I like the Spain and Argentina away jerseys, and the Chelsea away with the neon print is kind of cool also.

Does the minejersey site take a long time like soccertriads? The prices are about the same which is why I ask.

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jul 3, 2010

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Irish Thunder posted:

The legit shirts in the US are 3x the price for an indistinguishable knockoff from SoccerTriads/other sites.

I'd love to buy a legit Spurs shirt but not for $120 shipped. You can just gently caress off.

where are you looking that costs that much to ship a shirt, there are plenty of US-based stores you can get shirts from

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Irish Thunder posted:

Worldsoccershop typically sells them for 60-70 and like 10 dollars shipped.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

The lovely part is that, since Spurs are not a "big" club over here (or to Soccer.com, for instance), getting things other than the kit and the occasional random thing is ridiculously expensive.

Way back in 05 my girlfriend at the time got me a Spurs sling gym bag and hat and it was, all said, something like $65 to get here from London. Ridiculous.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

CaptainRightful posted:

Newly promoted FC Kaiserslautern have new kits using a "traditional" color scheme similar to Arsenal's last season at Highbury.

They'd be fantastic if not for the sponsor logo.

Hardflip posted:

I need these god drat.

Irish Thunder
Apr 20, 2006

Directorman posted:

The lovely part is that, since Spurs are not a "big" club over here (or to Soccer.com, for instance), getting things other than the kit and the occasional random thing is ridiculously expensive.

Way back in 05 my girlfriend at the time got me a Spurs sling gym bag and hat and it was, all said, something like $65 to get here from London. Ridiculous.
Yep. I'm a Spurs fan. It sucks if you don't support a Champions League te-

Wait a minute

:kiddo:

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Directorman posted:

The lovely part is that, since Spurs are not a "big" club over here

Spurs aren't a big club over here either.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

goddamn

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

actionjackson posted:

Yeah I don't really feel like spending $70 even on a jersey, that's quite a bit. It's not like anyone will notice anyway. As long as the quality is just as good it's not a big deal for me.

My favorite color is blue/navy, so I like the Spain and Argentina away jerseys, and the Chelsea away with the neon print is kind of cool also.

Does the minejersey site take a long time like soccertriads? The prices are about the same which is why I ask.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3128063&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=96#post378985731

If you missed it, in this post I compare the new Chelsea kit from soccertriads with a real UK bought one. Should be useful in telling you what to expect.

The short answer though is "Something that you have to know what to look for to tell them apart".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Fag Boy Jim posted:

goddamn

Baller as gently caress.