Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elisaaa
Mar 30, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

CheshireCat posted:

Liefie is watching you.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

This is an amazing picture. Your cat is awesome.

Content-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanamerongen
Nov 15, 2007

Or Van Amerongen, if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
This is Kirby and his very first obligatory cute kitten compilation!

BONUS: If we get enough views before tomorrow we're winning 4000 euros! So please watch it lots and lots of times and send links to your friends because it's so cute, yes please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1s6WfT10xU

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

elisaaa posted:

This is an amazing picture. Your cat is awesome.

Content-

Liefie approves of this comment.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Brave Robot
Jul 6, 2009

I am a robot... Beep.

the posted:

At the age of three and a half, after miraculously chemo and radation to battle FLV and lymphatic cancer, it looks like the cancer has come back after a remission of only ten months. I took her in and they drained 250ml of fluid from her chest. There's a mass in her chest pushing on her trachea. We're wondering if it's worth it to try another round of chemo, but she's had such a rough and short life. :smith:

You've probably made your decision by now, but I just had to put down my hedgehog, Benson, due to a jaw tumor. We opted out of chemotherapy because the vet was very sure the tumor would just come back, and his quality of life would just be garbage. I am so sorry you have to go through this (again, no less), but you have to ask yourself whether you are keeping your pet alive for them or for yourself. I'm not trying to be harsh, I genuinely feel for you and your cat and wish you the best.

EDIT: To continue the adorable picture theme after such a depressing post, this is Javier, he is 8 weeks old:

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

Brave Robot fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jun 24, 2010

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Just want to clarify something in case anyone's confused: Youtube videos of your pet are ok, but please don't solicit on the forums asking for people to help you win a contest. It can eventually get out of hand.

vanamerongen
Nov 15, 2007

Or Van Amerongen, if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

bamzilla posted:

Just want to clarify something in case anyone's confused: Youtube videos of your pet are ok, but please don't solicit on the forums asking for people to help you win a contest. It can eventually get out of hand.

Oh, alright. I thought the YT video was a no go. Sorry! I figured I was being a little annoying but we really wanted to win :(
Here's a proper picture of my pet (Kirby) to make it up to anyone that may have been annoyed:

He was born on december 31st and he's great, although he did ruin our wall paper. He likes to climb up all the way to the roof.
He's half British short hair and half "probably the ginger cat from around the neighborhood".

rien
Jun 16, 2010
Albert and Aida, not sure what exact breeds they are. Last Friday my sweet dogs ate some Sago Palm seeds. It is very toxic and they are now at the Emergency Vet and it is unclear if they will make it. Please be aware that all parts of the Sago are highly toxic to both humans and animals. I had no idea. It is very serious and I may loose my sweet dogs. Please spread the word and be vigilant.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

rien fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jul 4, 2010

Fitz
Sep 10, 2002
King of Cheese
I adopted both of my cats from different people who couldn't take care of them anymore. No clue what breeds they are but Tiger is a massive grumpy cat who is pushing 6 now, and Lester is estimated to be 2 at the oldest, and his claws are still kitten needle sharp.

This is Tiger and Lester doing what they do best, Lester being adorable and Tiger being a grumpy gently caress.

Lester being horribly adorable.

Tiger hanging out in his favorite spot.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

R.I.P. Merry (Tequila's Sir Meriadoc of Galahad) 29.04.2005 - 25.06.2010

Bastard Man
Nov 15, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
My purebred shih tzu Stan shortly after we got him. This was when he was 4 months old, he is one now. Not very good at photography so this is the best picture I took. He has lost most of his color now anyway.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

My little packmule for trail running :allears:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bovine Delight posted:

My little packmule for trail running :allears:

i hope you give him a good beating when he complains about the weight :twisted:

heres my cat:

ephex fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 27, 2010

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

So many adorable pets!

Tanuki and Hypatia were adopted within a week of each other:
At first, they didn't get along.

Click here for the full 800x710 image.

At all.

Eventually, they called a truce.

Now, they are (mostly) friends.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

And often relax together, especially if they can possibly be in my way.

Click here for the full 1524x2032 image.

Smudge-the-Pudge was an abandoned cat who followed the hobo signs other cats were clawing into trees and fences. Hypatia and Tanuki hate him.
He's a goof.

Click here for the full 2032x1524 image.

He likes face-planting when he sleeps.

He is -very- goofy.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Sorry for the cruddy photo quality, but I wanted to show off my goofballs.

This is Bowie, named because he has two differently-colored eyes (blue and green-gold). For now, he fits in my lap, but since he's a maine coon this won't last long. He's only 7 months old and enjoys sleeping on your neck, trying to shove his face in the toilet while someone is actively using it, and shedding.

He holds his tail when he cleans it. :3:

Friends put him in a book-bag and he proceeded to hang out there for a while.

And this fine old lady is Shelby, my childhood best-friend. I've had her since I was nine and she has stayed awesome all 12 years. Her hobbies include looking dignified, sleeping in crescent-shapes, and hanging out on the cat tree. She is also extremely talkative and will respond if you say something to her.

She loves feet.

Sleeping half on my shoulder, half on the couch. :3:

Enormous TV unfortunately is not mine - this was taken back when I lived with my parents in high school.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

A Spider Covets posted:

Sorry for the cruddy photo quality, but I wanted to show off my goofballs.

This is Bowie, named because he has two differently-colored eyes (blue and green-gold). For now, he fits in my lap, but since he's a maine coon this won't last long. He's only 7 months old and enjoys sleeping on your neck, trying to shove his face in the toilet while someone is actively using it, and shedding.

Bowie is adorable! I have a Diamond eyed cat also! I tell everyone she is a Khao Manee.

Click here for the full 800x838 image.

BringYourOwnBacon
Jan 21, 2006

There will be NO bacon surfing!
This is Turtle the Boston Terrier. She's purebred, but sometime she looks a little bit like a Chihuahua around the face :)

ladymikochan
Mar 15, 2006

A-hunting I will go! A-hunting I will go! Hi-ho the derri-o! With a vagina full of bees!
Well here is Maury. He is seen here in one of few moments he is not eating/drinking from the crapper/humping me or anything personal of mine/trying to catch flies/getting caught in the blinds trying to catch a bird.

I love the lil guy!

PS crappy cell-phone pick I know.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)
Happy 20th, Menush, you old grump.

Seriously, this cat turned 20 on Sunday. At this point she lives on spite alone :psyduck:

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010
We're moving closer and closer to having pet piles.

In other news, Melbert is lazy and only minimally washes herself, so I got fed up and gave her a bath.

She doesn't really look thinner when she's wet...

This is the babushka of hatred. I'm pretty sure my days are numbered.

Lamb of Gun
Apr 2, 2009

On the goodship lolli-gag, LSD and a bloody pile of rags, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, BUT I AM
My fiance and I adopted this 2 week old orphan. My buddy's kids "rescued" this guy from an abandoned house. When I say "rescued" I mean "stripped from her mother who was in a pretty safe environment". They didn't know any better, it's ok. We didn't find this out until later but you can't give it back now, the mom would probably shun it or abandon it with its human and dog stink all over.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
Ciara! :3:

Pickle Chops
Sep 25, 2008
These aren't mine but they deserve a post.

Ol' Tatty head.

Cornelius, Neil for short.

HopefullyWild
Feb 4, 2010

by Ozma
This is Tally. We call her Ninja because of her talent for hiding and pouncing, even as a full grown cat, and Brown because that's the only word she knows how to say.

I love her a whole heck of a lot and not being a cat person it means something when I say it.

Click here for the full 720x540 image.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Crossposting from Bird Crazies cos I like this picture - this is Pookie.

Pookah fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jul 9, 2010

Toots the skeleton
Oct 16, 2006

toot toot!
This is my baby boa imperator

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

some stupid cats (the gray one hates me)

my two as of yet un-named rats.

That's it, those are my pets.

Achozen
Jun 28, 2007

I never asked for all that power.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Our dawg, Harley.

evilmaniac
Jul 10, 2010

MISTAR kitty o_o

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Click here for the full 537x720 image.

Click here for the full 720x537 image.

Puppies sleep a lot!

Kosher man
May 8, 2002
Today is a fun day as we have 10 dogs in our house! Our dog Hamburglar knocked up another of the island dogs and so today we are babysitting. We plan to keep one of the puppies and have named him Pumpernickle. Here is a photo of him.

Kosher man
May 8, 2002
Oh yes and here is a photo of his dad. He is a pug/chihuahua mix.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

I'm going to photodump a few shots of Cohen from the last month. She's 10 months old now. They grow up so fast.

She recently finished her Rally-Obedience Novice A title (RN). This is her posing with her Rally ribbons. I'd like to think that she looks pretty impressed with herself, but the reality of the situation is that she probably doesn't give a poo poo.

This is an "action" shot of a Rally course. You move through a ring with different stations requiring you to ask your dog to do something, and then you hope like hell they don't get distracted by the crumbs of three day old biscuits accidentally dropped on the course.

Happy dog appears to be happy. She's waiting for me to throw the ball.

Dog in grass.

Action shot! Apparently I'm incapable of keeping her in focus. She does these crazy, sprawling, often inelegant jumps to catch the ball. It looks hella cool, but I worry about her puppy joints.

I think my dog's pretty, and I kind of love her. :colbert:

Hobson
Oct 19, 2009

This is not the way I wish to be remembered.
Here's Hoagie:

Click here for the full 600x899 image.

She's a miniature schnauzer. She's pretty stupid. But so drat cute.

:3:

Here's Bosco:

He's a chocolate lab.

He's absolutely batshit insane.

They're always together.

This is Nova:

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

He's a pomeranian. I didn't get to keep him due to issues with a break up.. But he was the coolest dog ever. I miss him. :(

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

May I introduce you to Blake, the 9 year old whippet.

This is all he does.

He is kind of boring.

But he's really cute. :3:

He liked to take naps with my other whippet, Goldie (passed away in '07).

Little brothers are toxic to Blakeys :(

Goldie was a badass.

She got her head stuck in a trash bin top once. :3:

I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!! [/heavy]

The end!

Number-5
Mar 23, 2006

I am really Pissed Off!

I present to you P.F. Fauntleroy Esq. (Buddy)
He's two and lazy
Cool tricks: Can open doors and jump gates
Bad habits: Getting stuck in attics above doors using said cool tricks

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
We just adopted this little guy a few weeks ago:

And here is our Cymric Manx:

Click here for the full 720x537 image.

We have another cat but he is magical and is impossible to photograph.

Squirrelomancer
Jan 28, 2009
This is my 6 month old Shiba Inu that my girlfriend and I just adopted from another family. His name is Bandit :P

Sleepy Bandit

'Sup Bandit

Sheabel
Aug 11, 2008

Sheabel kind of fragile
Meet Gizmo. He's a schnauzer and poodle mix, schnoodle according to the vet.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
I just got a new cat today, a stray we took in from around a friend's house. He showed up around there very skinny and underfed, they fattened him up, and I took him home. (At least we think it's a he.)

Click here for the full 540x720 image.

I've named him Mrr, since he opens his mouth really wide as if to let out a huge lion roar, and a tiny little "mrr!" is all that ever comes out. :3:

He's very friendly, extremely chilled out, extremely clean (constantly grooming and will groom you if you put your hand near him), and seems pretty healthy. Of course he's going to the vet as soon as I can afford it to get his checkup and all his shots (and to find out if he's really a he, of course).

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I loves me some black cats:

Mischa:

Felix:

One adopted from the Delaware Humane Society, the other from a local cat rescue org

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

This is Elsa, she's a 2 year old Shiba Inu.

This is what she looks like if she notices that you fall behind, to me this look says "Why are you so slow, feeble human?" and that pretty much sums up how she thinks.

Pretty Cool Name fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jul 20, 2010

• Locked thread